A Slave's Journey Begins Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please forgive me Sir," Tara said, "But... I don't think that's possible."

Lucas laughed and said, "Believe me, it's quite possible, and quite pleasurable, as you'll soon find out."

Lucas looked to the lounge where Liam was still sitting in silence, oblivious to what was going on. He should have been ready by now. "You," he said to Tara, "On the bed and open." She scurried to obey and turning to Siara, he said, "And you, put your talents to work on that one. Let's see how fast you can get him standing at attention."

Siara made her way to where Liam was sitting, but it was only when she knelt before him and began unfastening his belt that he seemed to wake up.

"What are you doing?" he demanded of her.

"What are YOU doing?" Lucas demanded of him. "We're here to work, remember?" he said, mimicking the words his friend so often said to him. "You know what we're here to do, so let's get to it."

Liam let Siara pull his limp dick from his pants, but she had barely touched her lips to the soft flesh before he was on his feet.

"Can't Katya do this?" he asked, hearing and hating the desperation is his voice.

"I have other plans for her," Lucas replied. The look on his face said, what the hell is wrong with you?

Liam looked down at Siara and their eyes locked. It was only a moment before she dutifully dropped her gaze, but it was enough time for him to register the hurt and confusion there. Why can I do nothing but cause her pain, he thought miserably, as he backed away from her.

"I'm sorry, I can't do this," he said, turning his back on them and leaving the room.

Lucas watched Siara watch Liam go. Everything in her face and body begged to go after him and when she began, "Sir Lucas..." he held up his hand and simply said, "Go." He didn't know what there was between the slave and the Steward, but he knew it was dangerous.

Lucas looked at Tara who was lying on the bed, naked and waiting with legs spread wide. The Banquet was tomorrow and he had no doubt all the slave's holes would be well used, likely at the same time. It didn't seem right to send her in unprepared, but with Liam and Siara gone, the training would have to be modified.

"Katya," he called. There was a pause - perhaps slightly longer than it should have been - before the curtain separating the balcony from the chamber opened and Katya appeared.

"It seems we've lost Sir Liam's services," he said, "So you'll be filling in. Go to the Training Room and see if you can find something... suitable."

Katya made half a bow and then left to do as she was told. She stopped to poke her head into the bedrooms and bathing room, but there was no sign of Siara. In the Training Room's antechamber, she surveyed the shelves of phalluses in their various shapes, sizes, and materials. She was tempted to choose one of the larger ones, but remembering her own training, she finally settled on a slim glass tube with a curved head and a soft leather harness.

When Katya returned to the room with the items in her hands, she saw Lucas stretched out on the bed next to Tara, whispering into her ear in a way that was making her giggle and blush prettily. It wasn't jealousy Katya felt as she watched them, it was resentment. There had been no such coddling for her despite (or perhaps because of) the fact that her mother was Slave Mistress and her father was... well, she didn't know who her father was. Katya, like all slaves, was fatherless.

Spying her standing in the doorway, Lucas motioned for her to join them on the bed.

"Why is her ass empty?" he asked the dark-haired slave quietly.

Katya thought of the plug in her pocket. "She... I... We must have forgotten to put the plug in, Sir," she replied. Lucas gave her a sidelong glance. Why would she lie to him? When he finally managed to find some time alone with her, he would have to teach her a lesson about that. Then he saw the implement she had chosen and smiled. Glass seemed appropriate for her - strong yet fragile, beautiful but cold.

"Put it on," he said.

Lucas lay back on the bed and said to Tara, "Show me two."

Tara stared at him blankly before realizing he meant position two. Her mind raced back to her training with Siara and then her afternoon with Lucas. He had taken her in so many different positions, it was hard to remember which was which. Two was... her on top! Tara scrambled to climb on top of him, trying to fit her pussy entrance over his cock, which was no longer hard. He shook his head at her, tapping her thighs lightly. "Up," he said, and Tara got up on her knees, still straddling him. Crossing his arms comfortably behind his head, Lucas enjoyed the view.

"Touch yourself," he commanded Tara.

"Sir...?" came the uncertain response.

"Start with those tits. Squeeze them... yes, now the nipples. Stretch them out... that's it."

Taking one of her hands from her breast, Lucas moved it between her legs, and then began slowly stroking his own cock.

"Get it wet," he said.

"Sir, we're not supposed to..."

"You're not supposed to think. You're only supposed to serve. Now, don't make me tell you again, slave. I want to see that pussy dripping wet and ready for me."

Tara let her fingertips graze her vaginal lips, but immediately felt awkward and embarrassed. It was one thing for him to force her hand or touch her himself, but to make her do it on her own while he watched her with those dark eyes was another thing - a much harder thing - altogether.

"Close your eyes, Tara," he said. "Go where you need to go."

Behind Tara's closed eyes, she was surprised to find a vivid image of her old Master. The sound of his voice, the smell of his room, the way his fingers had felt inside her, opening her for the first time, it all came rushing back to her and her hand suddenly moved of its own accord. As her Master's touch faded, replaced by Siara's tongue, Liam's hands, and Lucas' cock, Tara's exploration of her own sex grew bolder. For the first time in her life, she was in control of her own pleasure, listening to her body and responding with a touch that was neither too hard nor too soft, neither too little nor too much. Memory and sensation blended into one until her face was flushed and her fingers were slippery. Even Lucas' hands on her hips, guiding her down on to his rigid cock, were not enough to pull her from her trance. She let out a soft moan as he filled her pussy, pulling her forward so that she buried her face in his neck.

It was only when she felt the pressure at her asshole that she lifted her head with a startled gasp and tried to sit up, clenching her cheeks together.

Wrapping his arms around her, Lucas held her in place and said, "Don't fight it, Tara. Give in to it and it will feel good, I promise you."

Tara whimpered into Lucas' chest, but tried to do as she was told, doing her best to relax the tight muscles of her backside as Katya worked her glass intruder into the tiny opening. She tried to put the fear and pain from her experience with the Young Master out of her mind, but as Katya pulled out and pushed back in with more force, Tara began to struggle again.

"Please Sir, make it stop?" she asked, tears filling her eyes. "It hurts too much."

"Yes, it hurts, little bird," Lucas replied, "But you will find the places inside yourself that let you take it. And you will take it to please me, won't you my sweet slave?"

Tara searched the Steward's face and found warmth, strength and desire there.

"I'll try," she whispered.

"Good girl," Lucas said, enjoying her intake of breath as he flexed his hips and began moving inside her again. "Slowly, Kat," he instructed, and Katya began fucking Tara's ass with long, leisurely strokes. At first, Tara tensed for each one, expecting at any moment to feel her body tearing apart, stretched past its limit by the twin pistons filling both her passages, but as the friction in her ass faded to a steady burn and Lucas slipped his hand underneath her to fondle her clit, Tara recognized a now familiar tingling that spread through her body and slowly built towards her climax. As Lucas and Katya gained momentum, fucking her harder and faster from both ends, Tara dug her nails into Lucas' shoulders and screamed, not from pain, but from a strange kind of pleasure. She had never felt so full and so tight. And so thoroughly used.

Her orgasm hit fiercely and Lucas felt it at once in the spasming of her cunt around his cock.

"Fuck her, Katya!" Lucas commanded and she slammed her hips into Tara's ass just as Lucas thrust deeply into her pussy and ground his wet knuckles against her clitoris. Grasping Tara's chin firmly with his other hand, he brought her face close to his and said, "Ask this time, slave."

"Sir, please can I cum?" Tara cried.

"Yes, cum," Lucas answered, pushing his thumb into Tara's mouth, "And make me cum too."

Tara's body arched and rippled in ecstasy as a second orgasm overtook her, and catching Lucas in its grip, propelled them both to powerful release.

Exhausted, Tara collapsed on to Lucas's chest, but as she felt both him and Katya withdraw, her training came back to her and she slid to her knees on the floor beside the bed. Sweaty and shaking though she was, she managed to say, "Thank you for using me, Sir. May I be of any other service to you today?"

Lucas laughed, replying, "I don't think you could if you tried."

Tara smiled to herself. Her body was capable of things she had never even dreamed of! Let the Young Master use me again, she thought, I'll be ready this time. I'm a slave of Blackmore Estate and there's nothing I can't take.

She had no idea how soon or how severely her new confidence was about to be tested.

12