A Slave's Life Ch. 4

Story Info
Her first public appearance with her Master...another test.
2.6k words
3.88
36k
1
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 09/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To her surprise the limo stopped in front of the shopping mall she was always at. Wait until her friends got a look at her! Then she remembered she was a slave not a friend and she fretted about this. Would she be able to spend time with her friends? Say hello to them? She just didn't know, and was slightly worried of asking and upsetting her master. Why should she when she didn't even know if they would even cross some of her friends? She simply smiled and hoped it didn't happen.

She had to move quickly in order to keep up with her master's steps, when without even realizing it an old friend of hers, well really the only friend she had ever had came running over recognizing her. "Sarah! Wait up!" Jean didn't see her master there with her or couldn't even know who or what he was.

Nervous and almost shaking she ventured a gaze to her Master. He nodded and stepped to the side, much to her amazement. He walked around her as if he didn't even know her, and then raised one hand, indicating five minutes before disappearing into a store.

"Hey Sarah! How's it going? I haven't seen you in forever! What's going on?" There was concern in her voice but she was too excited about seeing her alive and well that she totally forgot about the nights she spent worrying. "Wow, you look wonderful!"

"Thanks, Jean, so do you." She moved to the side, wanting to end this conversation as soon as possible but not being able to get away from her. She decided to do something daring and yelled at her. She knew she was going to be late and she did not want to disappoint her master. Jean looked hurt and then slinked off while Sarah was determined to find out where her Master was and how to get there before he got pissed off.

She found him sitting down, staring at his watch. He looked up at her ashamed face and then smiled, showing there was no hard feelings. "Who was that?"

"Jean Master."

"Jean? A friend of yours?"

"Yes Master, she was a friend of mine."

A grin crossed his face and then sat up thinking. "Go get her, she is important to your training tonight. Invite her to dinner." Confused yet not wanting to go against him, she ran to find Jean.

It took a lot but she convinced Jean to come to the house, the house of a lover and her and like indicated, hinted that Jean brings her boyfriend. She called Jean before the dinner party and announced that Eric went to pick up Josh and she would be there shortly to get her. Jean was curious on what was going on, but trusted her friend and dressed accordingly while Sarah made the drive to her house.

They talked a bit in the car as they made the ride to Eric's house and learned a bit about each other's sex life. Jean had become more than curious about women, she had actually went down on a woman and loved it. Though her boyfriend didn't know it, she would love to have him be in on it one night.

Sarah was shocked, she never knew! Never did she think about that before! Then it hit her, her master found Jean attractive. She lowered her head in shame as she drove, she did not please her master and she was going to take her place! Scowling she refused to talk all the way back and was positively rude when they got there.

Eric and Josh were both sitting on the couch as she entered with an attitude and Eric stood quickly and silently. Sarah didn't see him and brushed right past him forgetting her place. Eric, however; did not. Grabbing her arm as she walked by, her effortlessly slams her to her knees. "Kneel before me slave!" Embarrassed she looked at him, her eyes glaring. She did not say a word but her eyes said it all.

Jean was shocked and appalled, even more so when she looked over to Josh and saw the bulge in his pants as he watched this display of cruelty. She turned to leave and Josh stood grabbing her arm as Eric did Sarah's and also forced her down to her knees. "Where you going sweetheart?"

She was forced to her knees stunned. What the hell was going on? She had no idea and didn't care. She tried to stand up but Josh held her firmly in place. Puzzled she simply knelt there, afraid. Glancing over to Sarah, she was startled to find her subdued and within Eric's control. "What is going on here?" She saw Eric grin.

"Let's all have a seat and I will explain it to you." He walked over to the plush couch and patted his lap; Sarah came quickly and sat down on his lap, sexier than ever. Josh and Jean sat down beside each other, Jean becoming increasingly nervous. "Well on the drive over, Josh and I were discussing women. He spoke to me about you mentioned something along the lines of you would do anything for him." He paused and she nodded her head, not trusting her voice. "Wonderful, because I took Josh in as an apprentice about a month ago. He is very promising and I would like to try him out tonight. Let him have free reign to show what he can do."

"Apprentice for what?" She was proud he had done something and even more he wanted to show her what it was first. She beamed.

"To be a Master, of course."

"Of course" She wanted to know a master of what but didn't ask, she didn't want to appear stupid in front of a stranger, yet still puzzled over Sarah. She was acting a bit weird.

"Shall we begin, Jean?" Eric asked as she nodded happily. She was eager to see what Josh was doing with his time and looked at him waiting. "You told her?" Eric's voice became harsh almost as Josh, a look of surprise on his face answered.

"Of course not!" He stood up and with one hand offering it to Jean helped her stand before him. As soon as she did he became rigid, cold. His voice commanding, "Kneel before me slave and know your place." She was very puzzled by this and before she could laugh at what she thought was a joke, he slapped her hard across the face. Red welts showed his hand print and Eric stepped between them.

"Step aside Josh, let the Master show her." With tears running down her face she backed away from Eric, who reached out and touched her cheek where she was struck. "I am sorry, I can see he is trying to please me to show me that he has done well. It was wrong to strike such a beautiful face such as yours." She relaxed under his touch and before she knew it, he had leaded her to her knees. "Very good, my pet, just relax and watch Sarah."

With a snap of his fingers she was kneeling beside him. Pointing before him, she moved and knelt by his feet. "Remove your dressing, slave." Though his voice was cool, she felt reassured he would not strike her while she did as she was told. She removed her clothes, from top to bottom, her eyes lowered to the floor as she saw Josh behind her master, rubbing his jeans.

Naked she stood her firm breasts perky and her nipples erect. Her shaved pussy glistening in the candlelight. She was embarrassed and her face was pink, giving her an innocent look to her. His hands lifted her chin as she stood there and he smiled, reassuring him that they were pleased with her.

"Jean?" Josh spoke to his girlfriend, who knelt on the floor watching this, her pussy getting wet from admiring Sarah's body. She looked up at Josh and realized she was caught. "I want you to take the slave. Lick her pussy."

Sarah's head popped up at that and her master nodded his head assuring her that he was pleased with the suggestion. "Yes, pet, make her cum for me."

Jean did not have to be told twice as she moved between Sarah's legs, spreading them slightly. Her head was only about two feet shy of her glistening pussy as she blew softly on the swollen lips. Sarah jumped a bit and then her eyes begged to speak. Eric nodded his head and she spoke in gasps, "must I stand master? Might I lower myself to the floor?"

"That would please me."

She lowered herself onto Jean's mouth as she licked and probed her slit, greedily sucking her juices. Taken in the moment, Sarah leaned forward towards Jean's cunt, lifting her skirt and pleased to see she wore no underwear. She had never been truly interested in a woman and was amazed at herself while she licked and suckled this woman. As she began to buck, she took a slender finger and inserted it into her well-lubricated pussy. It wasn't until Jean came, and Sarah greedily ate up all that she was able that she heard her master's voice. "You were not given permission to please the slave." She became very still as she felt something penetrate her pussy. No longer feeling Jean's loving kisses, she panicked. Moving quickly from Josh she ran into Eric.

Dropping to her knees, she was so close to an orgasm. "Please master forgive me!"

"No, you will be punished."

She was blindfolded and brought into the chambers. Each wrist was tied separately and each ankle, almost as if she was being pulled in four separate directions. Suddenly she was. Spread eagle she was suspended in the air. "I will take her first, and then Jean will complete her turn." Some rustling around and then Eric's voice was softer, further away, "Josh, call the other apprentices, tell them tonight is their lesson on discipline." Footsteps faded away as I heard the whir of the whip as it came across my chest. Biting down, tasting the blood from her lips, she screamed loudly. It was the only strike to come, before she felt his soft caress.

His hands had roamed her body, pinching her nipples as she moaned in pleasure. She heard footsteps but paid them no mind. Her body reacted to his touch as she felt herself become more and more aroused.

She no longer paid attention to the world around her, only the sweet bliss she was being offered by her Master. She moaned softly as she felt the fire build within her until she was startled again by what she could only guess to be Jean, between her legs, licking her already went pussy. She moaned this time not able to control herself and right before she came she heard, or felt rather, Jean bite down hard as her Master had kicked her away with his boot. "No slave touches her without my permission." His voice cold and hard as he spoke to her, and she knew that there will be more punishment to be dealt out.

"String her up!" Josh's voice boomed loudly and a round of applause echoed the room. Footsteps! They had an audience. She felt herself turn beet red and was answered by chuckles from within the room. Several of the people made rude comments about her, and she hung her head in shame.

A soft touch of her hair made her jump, and a gentle whisper entered her ear, "Remember who your Master is slave." She nodded not quite understanding. "None are permitted to please you but myself." With that he moved away, and although she could not see him, she knew his presence had left. She understood now, her mind relaxing. She could not cum for anyone but him. Now she understood the rules, so now she will be able to play without getting hurt. As she thought about this a moment, she was interrupted by groping hands and hard cocks.

Hearing Jean moan in pain and pleasure she knew her time was here, where many would come to make her betray her Master, to make her cum. She would deny their hands, mouths and cocks. She would not disappoint him. The first one removed her blindfold and she searched out her master, sitting in the back, watching her body be defiled. Her eyes turned to her defiler and she merely put on a face of indifference. His tall, slender form was magnificent in beauty and on top of that, very well endowed. She had noticed that he had his pubic hair trimmed short and was curious as he sliced through her bonds. She fell to the ground where she remained as he tied her hands in front of her and her ankles about a foot and a half apart. She knew she could run but not far without causing herself to trip.

He picked her up and took her to a padded area, almost like a cage. Fully in view of everyone in the room, yet she could be used without interruption there. His hands caressed her body and her nipples became hard as her breathing quickened. Her pussy was in full view of her master, and she was scared that the arousing way this man bathed her in attention would show to him and disappoint her Master.

His face bore no expression as he watched the men take his slave. He had been wanting to see if she was worthy since he took her, but worried that without the proper training she would not know how to control herself. He saw one of the men kneel down in front of her, and then begin licking her clit. A grin crossed his face as he watched his slave jump at the touch of this man, his eyes lighting up as she appeared disturbed.

She felt the all too familiar feeling of arousal but with this man it was nothing to do with intimacy and it scared her. She remained limp until someone slapped her on the ass to get her attention. Right then she felt not a tongue or fingers, but someone's hard cock pressing into her cunt. Startled and panicking she moved backwards, or tried to and her master's voice rang out above the pounding in her ears.

"Do not violate her pussy you fool!" She could hear his footsteps coming closer. "It is for me alone and you know it." However before he got to her side, she felt the stranger's dick move from her pussy to her asshole and a rumbled voice.

"Then I will take her ass." It was not a request but a statement of a fact. I had never wanted this to happen and tears fell down my face. I whispered softly, "master." He seemed to hear and understand me and a fight broke out, like some man defending his girlfriend. It made her feel good to be wanted like that. Then someone landed on her and she passed out from the blow to her head.

She awoke being carried into a dimly lit room, still nude but no longer bound and blind folded. She opened her eyes to see her Master, a frown on his face as his eye was already starting to swell shut. He looked down as she stirred and sweetly told her to relax. "Tomorrow, pet, we shall have our own little party."