A Slave's Life: The Collaring

Story Info
Sarah is given a proposal of becoming a sexy and weathly man's slave.
1.1k words
4.01
43.8k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 09/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her master, whom had been so kind to her, met her when she was only eighteen. She met him at a party, though he had been watching her for months. He was not a poor or homely man, but wealthy and incredibly good looking. Her mind, when she saw him went into overload and she about drooled over him the entire time.

"Have you been drinking, Sarah?" His voice was that of a southern cowboy's and she adored it being southern herself. She shook her head and explained to him that she was the designated driver and refused to have anything harsher than the cola in her hand. The smile on his face indicated that she had scored points with him and she smiled once more. "Let's go somewhere more private, I want to ask you something."

They went behind the house and over to his car, where he leaned on it, admiring her beauty in her low cut black dress. She met up with him and stood before him, admiring him as he did her. "What did you want to talk about Eric?" Although she was nervous, most of it was because of the sexy man before her. Taking interest.

"Have you ever heard of slaves before?" She had opened her mouth to speak, but he cut her off. "Of course you have, a high school graduate should have known about slaves," he laughed at his joke, "what I meant to ask is do you know anything about slaves in today's world, in the neighborhood." Her eyes narrowed, wondering where this conversation was leading before shaking her head no. Her eyes widen as she became increasingly nervous around him, though she could not speak of why. She saw him lean close to her, his lips moving to hers, pressing lightly in a sweet peck on the lips. The fact she did not detect any alcohol increased her uneasiness.

"Let us walk and I will tell you what I ask of you." He offered her his hand, and although she was uneasy, she took it. He appeared to be kind and gentle, although his topic concerned her. They walked about four blocks before he spoke again. "I am a Master." He paused waiting for a reaction from her, she just looked over to him confused.

"In other words I choose slaves that I desire. Many people claim to have slaves but never do. I have one at a time and only the ones who are truly slaves." He sighed as if this was difficult for him. pausing he turned to her and smiled.

"I have been watching you for a while now, and I want you to be my slave." He placed a finger to her lips silencing her concerns, "Let me tell you what it includes. You well know me, I am wealthy and live alone in a large house. I do not need cleaners, because I pay others to do it for me. This is almost as it was in the olden days. You would be my slave, do all that I desire and unless you wish to be punished, enjoy it. I will provide for you, meals, drink, medical attention, clothes, anything necessary, and you would reside in my home. The catch is that you may not have friends unless I deem it so, and you may never leave the property with out me." He smiled his irresistable smile, "how does that sound?"

I could not speak, the words stuck in my throat. What could I say? I had no friends, no family, and no future. This incredible man was willing to take care of me and make me his! I could not say no. I nodded my head and then spoke once, concerned, "What happened to the other girls? You mentioned you keep one at a time, do you tire of them?"

His laugh echoed in the empty streets. He shook his head no and then laughed some more, lightly, full of mirth. "No Sarah, I did not tire of them. I have had two before you and I ask that you never, ever betray me. You do not go with another man, I am to be the only man you know. You see all my slaves must be virgins. Now I can tell by your reaction that you are, the defiant little defensive look. You do not want others to know it because you think it makes you look less attractive. I think it makes you irresistible Shall we go to my car?"

I was shocked, I could not understand what was happening but he opened the door to his car for me and then reached in his pocket to pull out a blindfold. "Please put it on, and I am trusting you to make sure you cannot see out of it." I did as I was told, not even knowing why, I put it on around my eyes and then actually shut my eyes in case I could see from it. He seemed to be satisfied with the actions and I was pleased. Always wanting to please, I just hope that it doesn't turn out to be something I regret later.

We arrived shortly after leaving, and I remember thinking that he must not live far. I never knew where he lived but when he removed the blindfold, I gasped. The mansion I was staring at was huge. I lived in a studio apartment downtown, and this was about the size of downtown! He took my hand and led me through the door, and then locked it behind us. I was in awe of the estate, never before seeing such luxury. He led me to the common room and offered me a drink of water. I took it though I was not thirsty. I couldn't tell him no. He smiled as if he seemed to know this before sitting down across from me.

"So you agree to let me be your master? I do not take unwilling slaves. They must want this or they will be unfaithful and I do not wish that of you. Better never to have one than to have one with the desire to leave from the beginning."

Seeing me nod, he continued.

"Very well, your name is no longer Sarah. You have no name until I rename you. You are also to be on your knees around me unless I say different. Do you understand?" His voice did not change in tone, but somehow became more commanding, I nodded and with one impatient look, I slid to my knees, almost thinking this comical. Wondering when the camera's were going to just out and say "Surprise!" None did though and I watched him reach to the table and bring a leather collar out. He walked over and lifted my chin fastening it around my neck as if I was a dog. "Now you are my property, and I will enjoy training you."

To be continued shortly...

Please leave feedback, I adore feedback