A Slave's Life: Training Has Begun

Story Info
She starts the sexual part.
1k words
3.97
52.9k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 09/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid on that table, bent over as he spread my legs and secured them to the posts. Fear creeping steadily inside my has made my stomach hurt, it is there he pries my hands loose and attached them together at the wrists and then secures them in front of me. I am scared and nervous. What is he going to do? How could I have gotten into this? The coldness of the metal table has made her nipples hard, and rubbing them on the table as he moved her around was making her excited. A feeling she despised.

His hand lingered on my rump as he caressed it softly, his fingers lightly brushing the soft curves, before sliding down to my already swollen lips. Touching them, he noticed how excited my body was and I could almost feel him grinning at my discomfort. He leaned over me and I felt something I had never even seen before, his cock. He rubbed the head over my cunt, teasing me, the feeling was unimaginable, and I could not help but shudder. I heard his voice next and then trembled in fear.

"You are mine, slave, therefore I will use your body as it pleases me. You are not to move unless I speak it, and you are not to cry out. I am the master, and you will obey me. I am going to teach you how to please me." As he spoke the words he plunged into me, thrusting deep inside my virgin pussy. I screamed loudly, I thought the neighbors would hear. He took my virginity without a moment's thought. Tears streamed down my face as he raised his hand and slapped me hard on the ass. "I told you not to scream, slave!" I bit my lip from the pain as he continued to thrust into me, harder and faster until I felt a tingling sensation inside of me, something I had never felt before, intense. I know the more mild feeling, of myself coming but this, THIS was an orgasm!

He felt her tense up and then noticed her hips begin to buck against him, he removed himself from her and spoke calmly, "you must not come, at least not until I give permission." Her mind reeling, how could she stop herself? The more she tried to contain her orgasm the more she needed the release, she bit down hard on her lip, tasting the blood in her mouth. She continued to whimper when pain shot through her body.

"You will learn, slave, that I will control your pleasure," his voice was harsh, and out of breath. Her body was aching from him, as he thrust himself hard inside of her. She moaned in pain as he taught her a hard lesson, informing her that it was up to him if she enjoys herself or not. He was to be pleased not her.

Her muscles tensed as she felt him inside her, like he was flexing and becoming larger in slight bursts. It did not occur to her until his moans filled the room that he had came, filling her body with his seed. Tears streamed down her face as she realized it, and then he removed himself from her releasing his hold. She sobbed silently as he spoke to her. "Now you may have your orgasm."

Not hearing him, or rather not paying attention, all she heard were the footsteps that lead to the door and then the door closing. She fell asleep against the cold metal of the table, exhausted by the nights events, her thoughts were at last of wishing she was drinking that night.

She was awoken by a slight noise. Opening her eyes she saw she was in a bed and no longer chained to a table. She stretched and sighed. This was all a bad dream, until that is, she realized she was not in her own bed but another's. She was alone, but she had the feeling she would not be for long. One glance at the door informed her of that. A sign, handwritten, wrote "Cleanse yourself and dress, we are going out." She shivered without even realizing it. She saw a small basin and gave her what she got used to calling a cat bath. A quick lick and a promise and dressed in the long gown she saw laying on the table she was secured to. Surprising it was dark. Could it still be the same night? No she felt way to rested for it to have only been a few hours. She must have slept the entire day away. She dressed quickly and then waited for the master to show back up. He did not disappoint her.

He walked into the room and with a satisfied look on his face patted her head. She knelt down in front of him when he walked in, much to her own surprise. His voice was soft as he spoke to her tonight, "Come now, pet, let us not dirty the beautiful gown you wear. Do not kneel to me again tonight without prior knowledge to. You are the prize tonight." He admired her in the dress, the slim straps and the long elegant hem. The slit to the hip made it even better. He nodded his admiration and offered her to move before him and display herself.

She moved quickly to her feet and before him, standing tall. She pressed her chest out to make her breasts look more appealing and her back straightened. He smiled at her and then pressed his hand to the small of her back. "Come, we shall be late." With that he moved with her to the next room where the driver took her hand and led her to the car. The master soon followed looking dashing. His dark green suit was more for a businessman, yet on him it simply looked delicious. He leaned in close to her as they drove, "You will be starting your next lesson tonight, pet. Let's hope you are up to it." She trembled, not with fear but excitement. His voice was not one of discipline tonight, but one of excitement. She wanted to please him and keep him in such a wonderful mood, she vowed she would not let him down.

To be continued...

Please send feedback, whether you like it or not, trying to get information on what you like. The more feedback the more I want to write.