A slave's Love

Story Info
A slave finds she's ready to take the leap.
1.2k words
3.61
14.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What you are about to read is a fantasy, nothing more, nothing less, I realize as I write this I may not adhere to many of your views of BDSM, but this is one of my visions... The first part is not sexual, the next one will have what is required but only because I do not know how some may react to this.

----------------------------------------------

I was new to the lifestyle, I was so new that I didn't know that what was about to happen to me was NOT part of the norm for even the life. My Master stood above me, something shining in his hands, something I knew deep in my very soul should not touch my body, I struggled against my bonds as I tried to move away from the object and the man wielding it. but all I could do was scream against the ball gag in my mouth as the knife was driven home...

I woke with a scream on my lips, sitting bolt upright in my bed of five years. My name is Candice DeMonte, I am a 30 year old business woman, I own my own company, my own Ranching business, and even a Animal Clinic/ Adoption center.

I'm pretty much the norm for my family, I'm about 5'6", slender athletic body that came from hours of exercising. My hair and eyes though are what get peoples attention first, my eyes are not your typical blue color, they are Dark cornflower blue, like true sapphires, with flecks of gold and green. My hair though is what normally interests people before they see my breasts, which are a 36 DD, why my hair does I have no idea, but they seem to think the fact that my hair, which is black and slightly curly, naturally highlights itself to gray and white, so many people misjudge my age when they see my back.

My personality varies depending on many things, but mostly I am a very subdued person, unless you anger me, then many think I am a wild cat.

I shivered as I rubbed my arms, looking at my phone and wondering, should I call Him? He had told me too if I had the nightmare again, but as I looked at my digital clock I realized I had only been asleep for an hour and He wouldn't appreciate being awoken at 2AM,but still the indecision made me chew my lower lip, before I decided to follow through.

Picking up the phone I dialed His number, waiting as it rang and when I heard His sleepy voice I almost cried in relief.

"I'm sorry to call so later Master but I..I had the dream again..." My voice shook, and the tears threatened to spill over, as I wondered if my Master had his other slave over, I wasn't His only one, he was training another, but not for his pleasure. Apparently the woman's husband was dipping into the lifestyle and didn't know his limits, so He was teaching the married couple, but still I felt the jealousy that she got to feel his whips, even if it was by her husband. I had been present during one session, so my Master could show them how it was done properly.

My Master sounded awake as He told me He was coming over and to have a cup of coffee ready for Him. I hung up only after He did and then I went to do as told, I was shaking, and I knew with certainty that tonight I would tell Him my darkest fears....and my darkest desires.

An hour later I heard a knock on my door and I knew with certainty it was Him, he always knocked because He knew that because of my dream I was jumpy, and if he had walked in he would've scared me. My Master loves me, he asked me to give myself to him, but I could not, not without telling him all of me and seeing the degraded being I am.

Entering the house I owned he set his keys down and came right to me, and I waited until he pulled me into the hug he knew I needed, as I returned it, taking in his scent. Before long though we separated and sat on the couch, while he drank the caffeine enriched drink, and as he drank, I blurted out what brought me to the BDSM lifestyle. "I was raped and beaten when I was 15 by my Older brother's best friend." My Master seemed surprised as I saw him choke on the coffee, and I looked at my lap as I waited for him to speak. When he did, his words surprised me.

"Did you enjoy it?" His voice was hoarse, no doubt from choking on the coffee as I nodded softly. "Yes, sir, I loved it until he took it too far." I licked my suddenly dry lips. "you have asked me about the scars that mar the back of my hand...they are from him slicing me. He was my first Master, I was new to the life but I knew that what he was doing was wrong. We were in a Dungeon, and he was training me, the Master Teacher was supposed to be watching him but he had turned to talk to an associate about a rowdy client and...he didn't know anything was wrong until his associate heard me screaming and panicking through the ball gag." I swallowed deeply as I continued. "He was going to stab me with it, but he was stopped....eventually he was tried for statutory rape, the Master Teacher had turned him in when he had learned that I was not of legal age and my Master was, and he was abusing me."

My Master watched me as I told him of my first encounter with the life, he knew because I had told Him that after that I didn't come back till Him, which had happened two years ago. I licked my lips once more as I looked at him. "I loved it though, I loved the abuse, the exquisite pain...he loved shoving things that were too big inside me, forcing open places that should never be touched, we always had a safe word but he didn't listen sometimes when I used it until I was shrieking it." I looked at my Master's crotch as I spoke my next words. "I want you to abuse me Master, like he did, only...without the bloody pain, I like that when I say the safe word you let me breathe past my fear, and then we try again, but I believe I am finally ready to take the final step to becoming yours."

I waited for his words, waited for either his approval, or his dismissal of me...and more then not, a large part of me feared he'd dismiss me, and would take the wife he was training as his new slave, and as I thought that the tears returned to my eyes, to prick and make themselves known. I loved my Master, more then anything I loved him, He was the only man I fully trusted to own me, to dominate me, because he was considerate. I did not think He noticed my tears until he licked them away and spoke in his low tone. "Then get on your knees before me bitch."