A Slave's Revenge Ch. 02

Story Info
A male slave gets his revenge.
934 words
3.89
20k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stand over mistress looking at her tearstained cheeks. Such a beautiful site she is with her wrists and ankles bound together, her pussy and ass exposed. Her body quivering in need of release.

"Would you like to cum, little one?"

"Yes, please Sir, please let me cum" she whispers as more tears fall across her cheeks.

"Ah, slut, you have so much to learn yet," I say as I release her ankles. Her legs fall to the bed and she squeezes them together yearning for the orgasm she cannot have. "Please," she begs as her tongue darts out to lick her soft lips.

"Remember all the times I begged you darling? So many times you would not let me cum. You made me go for days without release. It's your turn to feel that sweet torture, to beg me."

I pinch her nipple as I climb over her, straddling her. My hard cock between her breasts. I push her breasts together and slowly move my cock between them, fucking her chest in a slow rhythm, pinching her hard nipples, twisting until she gasps from the sharp pain.

"Beg to suck my cock slut," I instruct my fallen mistress.

"No" she whimpers as my fingers pinch her nipples harder.

I grab her hair in my hand and rise above her. As her mouth opens in a gasp I shove my hard swollen cock into her, banging the back of her throat with the head. She starts to gag, but I do not let go. I shove farther into her until my balls slap against her chin. She struggles for breath as I use her tangled hair as leverage and fuck her mouth. The tears fall from her eyes as she continues to take my cock in her throat.

"I'm going to cum in your throat slut and you are going to swallow every bit. If even one drop escapes your lips, I will never allow you to cum again. Do you understand slut?"

She moans around my cock and I know by the fury in her eyes she understood perfectly. I continue my relentless pounding of her mouth, her throat tight around my cock. My balls tighten as my cock spews cum into her. She starts to gag, but like a good slut swallows it all down. I sit on her breasts as I hold her head there, my cock in her mouth. Her eyes watching me as I look down at her.

"Good slut," I say as I let go of her hair and pull my spent cock from her warm, wet mouth and move to lay beside her.

As I lay beside her, my head propped by my bent elbow, I draw slow lazy circles around her nipples. I watch transfixed as they pucker and harden. My hand travels down her belly and draws light feathery circles around her belly button. She has not said a word but I hear her quick intake of breath each time I find a sensitive spot. Her hands are tethered to the bed above her but her legs are free and she moves them. I know she is getting wet, but I am not ready to give her the release she seeks. "You've been a good slut for me tonight," I say as my eyes lift to meet hers. She says nothing as my head lowers and my lips caress hers in a light kiss.

"Will you untie me now," she asks.

"Well, let's see darling, I remember many a night when you've tied me and made me stay that way for the duration. I don't believe you will get the full effect of what it feels like to be tied and forgotten while your Master sleeps if I untie you now."

"But, that's just not fair!" she wails. "I've been good, I've let you have your fun, I've.."

"Enough!" I say as my hand comes down hard across her thigh.

"Ouch!" she screams as she moves her legs away. "This isn't fair! You are just being mean, trying to punish me for being a good Mistress to you! Just untie me and we'll forget this whole incident, ok."

"Aaarrgg! Shut up! I said enough! You do not speak, do you hear me? Do not speak!"

"But I.."

"That's it!" I say as I rise from the bed and walk to the dresser where the 'toys' are kept. She falls quiet as I root through the drawer and find the ball gag. I hold it up and watch her eyes widen as realization hits her. I smile a bit as I walk toward the bed. Her head shakes from side to side as she failingly tries to push herself up with her feet.

"Please don't," she pleadingly whispers.

As I Iook down at her, my fingers pry her lips apart and force the gag through her teeth. Quickly I fasten the straps around her and let her head fall back into the pillow. She mumbles something unintelligible around the gag, but I pay no attention. Satisfied that I've solved the problem for the night, I give her a hard smack on the thigh and walk back around the bed.

"I think it's time for rest darling, have sweet dreams," I say as I switch off the bedside lamp and crawl in. Pulling the comfortor up around me, I smile to myself. Let her stew for the night like I've done so many endless nights before. I close my eyes and fall into a heavy dreamless sleep with my new slave bound and gagged beside me.