A Slave's Story Ch. 01

Story Info
Slave remembers her beginnings.
860 words
3.64
28.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 02/28/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: A Wondrous Beginning?

A girl paces the slave pen in which she is kept her silks a faint pale color almost transparent in nature. Girl's heartbeats faster and faster as each of her jerags' sisters are taken out to serve and dance. Fear and anticipation overcome this girl. What ifs pass though her mind? Yet a girl knows she has the fire in her belly and in her heart and her Master has always said lead and follow with those and nothing can ever be wrong. It wasn't always like that a girl can remember the first time she paced these pens the anticipation wasn't of that of wanting to serve her Master it was one of wanting to go home. ~Sighs~ Home so far away now a girl hardly misses it. Sitting down on the slave furs a girl starts to think back to the first time…

Jamilla walked though the fields of her countryside home. Something she has done for a great many years. Her thoughts on what her parent had just told her. Not sure why they were so willing to hand her over to a stranger. He was a stranger to her at least she remembers once just as she started to bloom Him coming to their home. A shiver runs down her spine as she remembers the way His hands felt on her as he inspected her. She cried as her parents allowed this man this stranger to poke and probe her most private of places all the while speaking to my Father as if I was noting more then a piece of property. Her father never could meet her eyes after that and her mother just sighed happily that her daughter was going to fetch such a price.

Jamilla wishes she was farther north were she heard the free woman lived. There she couldn't be sold. Sold! How could parents do such a thing how is there pride in being a slave. Her mother wasn't a slave She was the wife of a wise and rich Merchant. The sun was just beginning to set as a plan formulated itself in Jamilla's head. She returned to her home with lightness in her step. She would just go North she would steal away in the middle of the night. In the North she would be safe. No one there would sell her off she would be safe.

A tall handsome man sat in the shadows of the woods Watching Jamilla and watched the changes in her face go from disgust to pure pleasure. He has been watching her over the years in theses same fields. He watched her grown and blooms into a beautiful young woman and he saw so much potential in her as His kajira. Three years it had been. She was 15 the last time he saw her up close. Talon demanded she be a virgin and she and that Farmhand were too friendly. So He did what He had every right to do. He demanded He be allowed to inspect her. Despite her protests that she was still a virgin He Carefully Poked her tender young flesh with His Fingers more gentle then He should have been. He knew she wasn't lying He has been watching her to carefully from the shadows. He just needed to know. Her tears as He pokes and probed her she thought fell on deaf ears they didn't. Nor did he stop her as she ran off Humiliated at what He had done to her. This will be the only time ever she would be allowed to run from Him. With a shake of His head He had bigger matters to attend too. His slave is going to run in the Dark of the night. He needed to stop her. But how? An Evil smile crossed his lips as he rode towards the Tavern.

The Dirty Dusty Dingy tavern was packed full as it was most nights Talon Didn't really care the Bar maids and wenches here were of no concern to Him. Though they all seemed to flock to His feet as He entered. He brushes past them as it they are nothing. Basically they are. And Makes His was to Raja Jamilla's father. He like the other Men in the community likes the taste the fairs of the tavern. Finding a table in the Corner Talon ushers Raja to join Him. "We have a problem," Talon says to Raja in a deep voice. Raja starts to go pale. His mind trying to figure what His daughter could have done to cause this Man to seek Him out so soon. Her sale wasn't for another few months wanting to give her time to come around to the idea. Now He is hearing how His daughter is planning to run in the deep of the night. Leaning in closer they finish the sale money is exchanged Jamilla is now Talons to do with as He pleases, and she will be none the wiser. A wicked smiles Crosses Talons face again as He thinks you have to love it when a plan falls perfectly into place"