A Slave's Story Ch. 03

Story Info
A slave recounts her origins.
3.1k words
4.06
17.4k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 02/28/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamilla Looked at herself in the full-length mirror. The Reflection she saw was one that she didn't believe. Her mousy hair was now shades lighter and shone in the light. A simple black leather tie held is back. Her once Boyishly body was scrubbed clean and now looked like a beautiful young woman. The simple layers of silk showed and flattered curves she never knew she had. The girl she once was wasn't in the Mirror no more there stood a Stunning Young Woman. Jamilla Lowers her eyes humbly but not before she could see the jealous looks Navah and Zareen were giving her. Tears fell over her rouged cheeks and smug smiles crossed her jerag's faces. Turning and stepping softly Jamilla barely heard the simple directs being told to her.

Navah felt a little guilty about how she and her jerag were treating Jamilla. It's hard for a girl to feel replaced. She saw how Master looked at her. He has never looked at any of His girls this way. She tried to get Jamilla's attention. She could see what she was saying wasn't getting through to her. Finally just before they reached Masters Door. She forced Jamilla to look at her. " First you will not speak unless spoken to, you will always Answer with Sir unless He directs you other wise. Keep your eyes lowered never look Master in the eyes. Do what He Tells You to do with no question girl! Know your place Or He will show it to you" Jamilla could do nothing more then just nod at this girl who was now her sister. Turning to the Dark wood Door Jamilla knocked softly and waited.

The knock came lightly though He knew she was there before she even knocked. He altered one Word "ENTER" and waited as the door opened slowly. Talon's breath was taken away as she meekly entered to the room. He noticed that Jamilla kept her eyes lowered and peeking glances every now and then when she thought He wasn't looking. He had showered and changed cloths. Black leather breeches replaced the dingy dirty riding pants. His Shirt was open to his waist. He took special pride in how he dressed. Taking a deep breath as she came to stop in front of Him. Looking down at her He enjoyed just breathing in the fresh clean scent of her. Looking Up He saw His girls standing in the doorway waiting for Him to release them from their duty. Smiling smugly to Himself at the loathing looks they are giving her when they thing he isn't looking. "Girls you are released to the guards tonight. Obey them as if they are me." They turned and left silently knowing better then to argue. Talon now walked around this astounding looking woman in front of him. Laughing to him self at her insecurity. He knew she didn't know why she was there or what was to be come of her. As he walked to His seat he thought that would be a great place to start.

Jamilla's heart stopped when she heard Him tell her to enter. She walked in slowly keeping her eyes lowered as her sisters had told her to. Every so often she would steal looks at Him. He was stunningly handsome he literally took her breath away. She stopped directly in front of him and waited for something from Him. Any word or hint to what was going to happen to her. It took everything in her when he spoke to dismiss Navah and Zareen. She felt bad for them as he turned them over the guards with no regard to what they wanted. She watched Him take His seat. He looked stunning sitting there. Jamilla's heart raced as she watched Him. Her heart stopped when He called her name and told her to kneel in the pillow to the left of His seat. Walking slowly jamilla does as He asks but truly wonders how much more He will ask for and how much more she can obey. Walking as slowly as she dared she did as He asked her too. No she thought as He told her to. His simple words were not a request they were orders and left little to argue with.

It was a simple order but Talon watched as she struggled to obey Him. She took small tentative steps towards Him. He chuckled as she walked slowly towards Him. He watched her in conflict and it caused even deeper stirrings within His Loins. Mumbling a cruse to him self about getting control. He wasn't some Love struck wet behind the ears whelp. He was Lord Talon, Of Lowenbrau. He managed thousands of acres of land several Provinces on the coasts. How could one simple kajira reduce Him to boyish dreams? He stared down at her face and was awe struck at the radiance that shone there. She was truly a beauty though He sensed she didn't know it. That was something He would have to teach her as she grew into her place. Now was the time to tell her who she was and what her mother truly was and her new place and station in the house. Mentally Taking a Deep breath He starts.

20 years ago the Story starts. Cheyna like many other young woman were brought over from Lands that were conquered. Spoils of the win might you say. These Young Woman and some men were sold into Houses as kajira's slaves. They were at the Master and Mistress's wills. They unlike the paid help had not rights or privileges that were not give to them by their owners. Well a Young and well off Merchant fell Hopelessly in love with one of my Fathers personal slaves. Your Father approached mine and offered a great Dowry to set her free so that they may marry. My Father wanted nothing of it. She was one of His pride slaves. She had a fire that couldn't be matched. However Father saw something in her eyes He had never seen before this day and that were pure unadulterated love for each other. Father knew that His Prize would never be the same so He made her Promise if she was to ever have a Daughter that she was to be sold to Him as His kajira to replace what he had lost. Your mother knowing that Duncan loved her enough to free Her Promised that she would. 2 years later you were born. I was there to help usher you into the world and to remind your mother of her promise to my Father. Unfortunately my father died before He could see you. I paid for you're up brining and safety. A for night ago I paid the last of it twice as much as promised just so I could catch you as You ran. I sear by all that God has given me you will never run from me again!

Jamilla felt the tears spill from her eyes. This unfeeling conceited man was telling things she never knew about her mother to her. Her mother was never willingly someone's slave. This was not the woman who taught her to mend and to cook. This Woman always told her to follow her heart and the fire within. Her mother valued freedom and took special pride in it. Then certain memories started flooding back to her things she had seen as she grew. The Pride her mother took in serving her father first the times she saw her kneeled at his side as they talked how she never questioned her father and always spoke in calm even tones. Her eyes much like hers for many years were cast down and rarely met with anyone else's eyes. Could this Dark and strangely Handsome man be telling her the truth? She felt something in the pit of her stomach that told her He was and it saddened her. Though His presence wasn't as uncomfortable as she thought it should be. It was as if He has been there her whole life. Parts of herself were responding in ways she didn't know. There was a wet fire within her Womanhood that only grew as He spoke to her. The Sharp suddenness of His Order snapped her out of her thoughts and Jamilla wasn't sure what scared her more the tone of His voice or the Fact that she without hesitation or thought did as He ordered.

Standing suddenly Talon Orders her to stand and present herself to Him. He was pleasantly surprised by her response. As if without thought Jamilla stands placing her hands behind her head her legs parted chest thrusted forward in presentation. It wasn't perfect but better then Talon thought she could do either Her mother trained her some or she herself had a slaves fire that would out do even her own mothers. Talon walked around her slowly not touching her just admiring the view. She shivered slightly. His smile deepened as He saw her body start to flush. He stepped close behind her and untied the silks she was wearing allowing them to fall over her over sensitive body. Talon hers her let out a small gasp as they flutter to her feet. Talon allows the Dark Dom to take over as He presses His hand to her lower back pushing her over to her arse was presented to Him. He kicks her feet farther apart causing a whimper to escape her lips. "Not a Sound girl or you will be punished" Talon knows she has not control. He hasn't taught her control yet. His hands massage her olive colored arse picturing it a lovely shade of red later this evening. He Brushes His hard manhood against her feeling her tense against Him. Talon doesn't know if He should be angry with Himself or not. He would have deflowered any other kajira by now. There was something about Jamilla He wanted to savor with her. If Talon was correct and she truly has a slave's fire then she must come around on her own. She has to give it to Him freely. He knew better then to break a rare slave such as her. He was going to enjoy taking His time with her. Making her come around and show her what she is made of and Capable of giving and receiving in return. Sliding His hand over her bottom he slips a finger deep into her hot wet heat. Pushing Deep till His finger hit the treasure she holds most dear and causing her to Moan. Smiling wickedly her arse was now His.

Jamilla doesn't know what came over her the second He ordered her to present herself she stood and assumed what she thought the position was. Why was her body and betraying her mind or was it her mind betraying her body? All she knew was there was something deep in her being that was telling her to do this. And she did, His Dark Eyes on her. Why was He watching her? What wasn't He speaking? She felt His fingers on Her shoulders as He undid her silks. Why didn't she try and stop him? What is this hold he has over her? The gentle Motion of the silks only heightened her already aroused by. She felt His pressure on her lower back and leaned forward as directed. Her mind was racing as she tried to follow His orders. But His Finger pressing inside her heat was too much she couldn't stifle the moan she let out. She shuttered at the thought of what He would do to her and why did it matter so much to her? How come she wanted to please this man so much? What was wrong with her? Jamilla cried helplessly to herself. She couldn't allow herself to be manipulated like this. Franticly thinking to her self they must have drugged her into submission. She must fight it. But His sudden hand in her hair yanking her up and pulling her along with Him quenched any thoughts of fighting for now.

If felt good to grab a handful of her hair. It felt even better when she started to struggle against Him. He saw the changes take over. He saw that she was beginning to realize what she was and what she was getting into but as quickly as that spark lit it died like an open book she shut down and went limp. He knew she was blaming the tea for her willingness and not the fire within. Well He was going to show her how much a slave she really is. Talon led His slave to the wall were from the look of horror on her face he was sure she saw the chains and watched as her mind formulated what was going to happen to her next. With a swiftness of year's experience He places her wrists into the fur lined cuffs and locked them. Quickly He kicks the shackles around her ankles before he bends to lock them. He wasn't stupid she would kick and thrash and He was only Protecting Himself and she from getting hurt. Yanking the Leather cord from her hair he uses it to tie her waist length hair on the top of her head. Talon Walks away allowing her time to stew and think about what's to happen next? Jamilla tried to wiggle free of His hand in her hair but quickly gave into the fact He was leading and she was going to follow with no choice in the matter. She knew her face was giving her away. And the utter look of Horror when she saw were He was leading her was truly apparent but she couldn't help herself He was leading her towards a wall that had shackles and other evil looking things. Panic was all she could do. As soon as he finished securing her Jamilla did what she thought any sane person would do she thrashed about and tried to free herself. The sudden pull of the leather cord in her hair and his gentle touch as He refastened her hair startled her. She stopped struggling immediately. As soon as the touch started it stopped and she Heard Him walk away. Jamilla couldn't help it she started thrashing about again and screaming for him to come back and release her from her bonds. Sitting in His chair Talon Smiled to Himself as she listened to her demands. Jamilla couldn't see were he was or what He was doing and that only scared and thrilled her more. She knew she shouldn't be making demands she was in no position to but what else could she do just shut up and take what is coming to her? Could she pretend to submit to get what she wanted and maybe in a weak moment escape Him? Frantic Jamilla was willing to try anything. Jamilla ceased her struggles and in a soft voice that shocked even her begged for what she had coming to her.

Talon enjoyed the site in front him. Almost too much. He had to adjust his tight leather pants. Then decided better if nothing else He would break in her virgin mouth. Though had he not broken up her little party with the Shepard boy that sweet little mouth of hers wouldn't be virgin? His pants grew tighter at the thought of breaking this little wench in. Without a word Talon comes and removes the shackles. Again taking her by her hair He leads her over to His chair. Pointing the pillow to the right of the chair all He had to say was "Kneel"! without a second thought she did as He told her. Kneeling with her palms up on her thighs.. Her thighs parted slightly her eyes lowered Jamilla's faces all flustered from her tirade. Talon sits in His Chair next to her and pets her head. He can see the anger; frustration and humiliation over take her. How she has managed to stay this calm was truly a wonder. Talon was more then willing to test that. "Lap" was all Jamilla heard his say and again this was automatic. This was a position she learned as a child when we had done something wrong it was the position she took to receive her well earned spanking from her father. As she rose slowly to her feet the look Talon was waiting for crossed Jamilla's face he had been waiting for all night, pure hate rage and Defiance. Just as she turned on her feet to Run Talon grabs her and throws her over his knee's pinning her so she can kick harmlessly but other wise was trapped. Picking up his Crop from the table you could hear the resounding smack as it made contact with her bare skin. Jamilla let out a loud cry as the leather hit her bare skin. She was sure if Talon weren't holding her tightly she would have jumped off his lap.

"Now Slut You will stay still and count each and every strike I give you" If You misses one I will start over. I will start you off with 15 for making noise when I specifically told not too. Any Movement or noise I will add on to the spanking by 5. So you know I am spanking you cause I can and I choose too. For no other reason then I enjoy it. You will learn your place. You will learn to serve and obey me that am not a choice. Simple shake or nod your head in answer. Do you understand me?

Jamilla screamed when the crop hit her for the first time. She couldn't help it. She bite her lip as hard as she could to keep from crying out she could taste the copper flavor of her own blood were she bite herself as the slap hit. She nodded that she understood the simple instructions but couldn't help but blush with embarrassment. For each stroke of the crop made her wiggle obscenely against him and she couldn't help the soft whimpering and moaning as she counted. Jamilla could feel the tears stream her face and the heat grow between her legs. She was terrified to think that it wasn't the pain of the Crop baring down on her thighs, arse and womanhood that was causing the Heat there to grow hotter and wetter but the other intense unknown feeling growing around her heart. With Each Stroke Jamilla felt more and more of whom she thought she was slip away? Away slipped the need to try and run and more about how to please this man enough to make Him stop. She was fighting both herself and Him for Control and she was quickly realizing it wasn't she was in control and as much as she hated that thought it similarly warmed her heart to know that. As suddenly as the beating started it stopped and soft tender hands replaced the harsh smack of the crop.