A Slave's Surrender

Story Info
A slave opens herself up fully to her Master's invasion.
1.4k words
3.94
25.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I lay there, my mind afloat, drifting in and out of the ocean of consciousness, my body bobs up and down upon the waves of surrender, as I slip and slide between silky sheets. Your voice beckons myself to rise up above and beyond, and as I escape my physical form I try to catch up with my sultry, swift, soul as it races through space and time, over mountains and fields, cities and suburbs, seas and oceans to collide with yours. Our souls collide head on producing a fantastical explosion of fire and flame, energy released, electrons emitted, dark matter and energy expanding as shock waves ripple through the core of our very beings. The wildness within us unleashed, our primal selves, our archetypal true forms in all their splendor, beauty, and boldness, one within the other.

I can feel the heat radiating off your skin behind me, your tall solid stature approaches closer and closer to mine, but I dare not turn around, or look into your eyes, lest I break this delectable dream. As you approach from behind towering over me, I can feel the heat becoming a burning desire, and I feel your hot, heaving chest pressed up against my soft smooth back. My breathing quickens as I feel your firm thighs sturdy behind my legs, as I can feel your hairs brushing against my silken skin. I feel your stiff, hot, flesh of flaming desire grow and throb as it rises hard and wet at the tip. It nudges against me, claiming me, marking me with trailing lines of salty, stickiness against my soft round curved ass. Your heat radiating into mine, and mine into yours, an exothermic ecstasy, rising upwards to a fever pitch.

As I am swathed in your masculinity, in your male scent............ in you, the serpent within me awakens and uncoils, sliding up to slip underneath your skin and into your soul, the gatekeeper of your heart. You know then that you have me completely and totally under your control. I have relinquished myself willingly up to you, placing the keys to my secrets, my sexual essence within your heart, and you have vanquished all of my defenses, every last attempt at resistance. Your strong arms fall around me in a eternal embrace. You reach around me drawing me into yourself, the deeper and deeper you pull me in, the more I fall. As my mind tumbles, twists and turns in the darkness of your shadow, your palms slide all over my trembling torso, fondling my breasts and pinching my nipples hard until they rise for you. They are obedient and immediately respond to your masterful touch, only needing to be told once.

As you hold me tight within your clutches, your body spooning mine from behind, the magnetic pull of opposite poles threatens to implode and crush us both. We instinctively gravitate to each others needs and desires, an unspoken wheel of attraction spinning within. I feel a hot, heavy, hand slowly travel up to my neck lifting up the curtain of my thick, long, lavish, black hair. I shudder as I suddenly feel a hot wet long lick of lust upon the sensuous skin on my neck, sending arrows of pleasure shooting upwards from the tips of my toes, up through my wet pulsating clit, right up to the hairs upon my head, gliding forth in pure bliss. I let out an uncontrollable quivering sexual moan, every cell in my body begging for your touch, for your command, for your dominance.

You let go of my waist with your other hand and still I remain within your grasp, bonded to you by the invisible chains of admiration, respect and a deeply desperate desire. Your hand travels up my side slowly, tantalizingly, fingers trailing softly up and up, past my belly, past my breasts, over my shoulder until your wondering fingers find their prize, softly wrapping around my smooth soft neck. Such a sweet contrast, your hot and heavy hands coiled around my neck, a delicate, soft, vulnerable, vital, part of my body. As your palm presses firmly against that flawless flesh and your fingers tighten their grip gradually, your soft, hot, lips clamp down on that sweet spot on my neck, kissing me into oblivion as I swoon under your Midas touch.

As my heart rate slows down, and your fingers squeeze my soft neck, I can feel your other hand reaching between my moist thighs, invading my tight pussy, first diving into one wet hole, then out and into the other, and I want to scream out in pleasure. However you hold me hostage, my heart and throat, in your vice grip as my head begins to spin. I feel your hot hard meat throbbing and searching for a way in, in between my ass cheeks, sliding down towards my juicy cunt. Helpless within your grip, my head swims and I start to ebb away on the tides of time. You suddenly release your grasp on my neck and simultaneously plunge your hard cock into my hot wet throbbing cunt as I gasp for air deeply and rapidly, which turns into shallow pants of pleasure as you fuck me wide open.

Just as I am regain my breath, and whilst you plunge deep into my pussy, you bring your hand beneath my chin cupping it gently, and suddenly push my head right backwards. Now my back is arched and my head is forced back, until I'm looking deep into your piercing eyes. You stand behind and hover over me, our faces inverted and opposite one another but our eyes still engaged as I look into those stain-glassed windows of your soul, peeking in through your irises, right through your deep dilated pupils and beyond. The look of a Master that knows he has complete claim, omnipotent ownership, one hundred percent mastery over his seduced slave. As I all into your eyes, you bring your lips down onto mine kissing me upside down, deeply, taking my breath away as your hand slides away from my chin, back down to my neck regaining your firm grasp.

Your long fingers curl around that soft tunnel of air once more and you can feel the pulse in my neck twitch in response to your grip. As your hand closes around my neck, you release my lips from your kiss, and my whole body sighs in a sexual frenzy giving me barely enough time to suck in a short stream of air. That sweet, heavy, blanket of haziness falls around me again, as I sink even further into you, drifting away, under your delicious direction. Your cock starts to slam into me even harder now, your body smacking into my ass with every thrust as I whimper within. Just as I am on the precipice of abandonment, I sober up and snap out of the haze as you give me a short sharp slap on my breasts and my pussy suddenly clenches around your cock hard.

You whisper into my ear in that deep sexy instructive voice of yours:

' Fuck me slave, push back onto my cock. Show me how much you want it. Show me how much you deserve your Master's cock'. In a mental dance of delirium, I am only too happy to follow your commands as I arch my ass and push back on your long thick cock. You bring you palms down hard onto my bouncing tits, slapping and smacking them forcefully, as I fuck back into you crying out in pleasure and pain. That familiar friendly foe whose company I just can't resist.

Suddenly I feel you tighten your grip on my waist, fingers sinking into my hips, as you pound deeper and faster with the whole length of your cock. It throbs hard inside of me, escalating to that intense rush of pleasure, that eruption of passion deep within. You yank back on my hair, squeezing my tits, and I ripple with delight, as I am only too proud and open to receive my Masters precious essence. I feel you shoot jets of your cum hot, and thick, whipping up within, as my pussy clenches around your cock tight, buried deep inside me, and you empty every last drop. Once again I feel that peaceful wholeness, that calm completeness as you are within me. Your hot cum oozing in my holes as they twitch in the aftermath, your hot hands squeezing around my ass and waist, and your sensuous soul slipping into mine.