A Slave's Tale Ch. 01

Story Info
A slave meets his Dom Master for the first time.
1.6k words
4.15
10.7k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all began innocently enough. I was 43 years old and had lead a strictly heterosexual life up till now. As a horny teenager I was drawn to anything sexual and that included guys. I didn't know what to make of those feelings back then and suppressed them. Homosexuality had a strong stigma attached to it back when I was a teen. I don't think I could have born the label homosexual, so I suppressed those feelings. But now I was in my 40's, the world had changed, and I wondered, was I truly heterosexual, bisexual, or homosexual? I decided to explore. It was easier now. The world was online and anything could be explored discretely.

I met Jim on yahoo chat. He seemed like a nice guy. He was older, easy going, and easy to chat with. We chatted several times and became friends. As we got to know each other, the conversation eventually got around to sex. He was openly gay and told me so. I shared my feelings about men and how confused I was. I also shared with him the fact that I liked the BDSM scene and had explored that once or twice with a Mistress. Jim said that was fine. He was in fact a Dom and also said that nobody knew how to dominate a man more than another man. He suggested we meet but I wasn't sure I was ready for that. We continued to chat several times and I began to feel more and more comfortable with Jim. He suggested again that we meet. I was hesitant but talked myself into it. After all, there was only one way to explore these feelings for sure and that was to act on them. Jim agreed that nothing would happen that I didn't want to happen and we could stop at any time. All I had to do was say stop. We agreed that our first meeting should be in public and ended the chat with the agreement that we would meet in the mall parking lot at 10:00 A.M. Jim was very specific about the time and place.

I was very nervous that evening and the next morning but also in a strange way excited. I thought about calling off the meeting several times. I also thought about just not showing up at all. That would be the easiest way out of this thing once and for all. But then again you only go around once in this life. I might not get this opportunity again and I convinced myself to show up. I reasoned that I could always just drive away if things didn't feel right or if Jim turned out not to be what I expected. So, I worked up the nerve to follow through and show up.

I arrived at the mall lot at 9:45 A.M. I wanted to be early. I wanted to make sure I could get a spot in the parking area where Jim had told me to park and I wanted to be the first one there so I could observe Jim as he showed up. We had exchanged vehicle descriptions so I knew what to look for.

I had my spot and was sitting nervously in the car, wishing I still smoked, when Jim pulled up beside me in his Lincoln Town Car. I was so nervous! I wanted to start the car and race out of there. But I couldn't. I just couldn't bring myself to leave even though my insides were screaming for me to leave. I had never done anything like this before. What was I thinking? I looked over at Jim and he motioned me over to his car. Last chance but I still couldn't. I opened my door and got out, almost mesmerized. I slowly walked over to his driver side window. He was indeed an older man. I could see he was overweight, and he was holding a little lapdog in his lap. Not exactly what I expected but then again, he seemed harmless enough.

Jim says ok you have seen me. You can see that I am what I said I was. Now you can follow me down the street to my house or you can leave. It is your choice. I know I should leave but I can't. I know I am being pulled deeper and deeper, but I am intrigued. Jim seems so harmless and yet so matter of fact. Obviously, he is willing to end everything right here, but I can't let it go. I agree to follow him. He tells me to pull into his driveway behind him.

Jim only lives a couple of blocks away and I pull into the driveway as instructed. Jim has parked in the garage and I follow him through the garage into the house. He closes the garage door behind us and leads me down the stairs to his finished basement. He takes a seat on the couch and tells me to stand in front of him. I am offered one last chance to back out, but I decline. I have come this far. Jim is pleased.

He tells me from now on I am to refer to him only as SIR. I will only speak when spoken to. I am also told that cardinal is my safe word and that I can use it at any time to stop whatever we are doing. But he also tells me, that should I use the safe word, that will be the end of our relationship. He goes on to tell me that he will foster the trust between us and that he will take things slowly. My trust in him must be absolute and I must learn that he will never do anything to harm me or my reputation. I am asked if I understand all of this and I reply Yes SIR.

I am still standing if front of SIR and he tells me to strip for him. I am to neatly fold my clothes and put them on the recliner in the corner of the room. When I am completely naked, I am to return in front of SIR and stand with my head bowed until I receive the next instruction.

No going back now. I slowly pull off my shoes, socks, shirt, and pants. I fold them all neatly and place them on the chair. Last to come off are my undershorts. I am facing away from SIR and I can feel him looking at me as I slide them down, exposing my ass. Even though I am very nervous, I look down and see that I have an erection. I am embarrassed. I fold the undershorts and put them on the pile. I walk back over to Jim and stand in front of him.

Turn around slowly and bend over at the waist. Take your hands and pull apart the cheeks of your ass. I want to inspect you completely. Nice, he comments. Good. Now turn around to face me. I do and as I turn around, I see that he has his cock out. Kneel in front of me, he commands. I get down on my knees. Come closer. Crawl over here. Good boy. Now sit on your haunches with your hands on your knees and your head bowed. I assume this position. Sir reaches out and gently twists my nipples as he begins to speak.

Before you leave here, I will give you an email address. You will reply to my email address with an address of your own where I can contact you discretely. I will be sending you a questionnaire that you will fill out and return to me prior to our next meeting. It will help me determine your interests and desires. Fill it out honestly and completely. I will use it as a guide for future scenes. We will discuss it at our next meeting and establish some limits for our play. My roommate is gone on Friday mornings. We will use that time to meet. You will arrive promptly at 9:00 A.M. We will have two hours together unless you tell me otherwise. I will be respectful of your time constraints, but I expect you to make every effort to free up that time for me. You will enter through the open garage door. You are to shut the garage door behind you and strip in the garage. Slaves do not enter the house with clothes on. I will have your outfit for the session laid out for you in the garage. Put whatever I lay out on, and enter. You will come down the basement stairs. When you see where I am seated you will drop to your knees and crawl over to be at me feet. You will assume your position on your haunches as I showed you today and await my instructions for the day. Do you understand? Yes SIR, I replied.

I was very excited now. This was starting to sound like something I was looking for. Jim pulls my face up and looks me in the eyes. There is one last thing for today. As a sign of your commitment, I want you to crawl over here and put my cock in your mouth. There it was. I was about to commit my first homosexual act. I was so excited by SIR's rules that I couldn't have stopped if I wanted to at this point. I crawled over and opened my mouth. I looked up at Jim once last time and slipped his cock in my mouth. My inexperience showed. I had never sucked a cock before, but it was pleasing SIR, and somehow that made me happy.

SIR didn't do anything more than allow me to suck his cock for a few minutes. Neither of us would achieve orgasm that day. I was given the email address which I had to commit to memory before being allowed to dress and leave. I left horny and anxiously awaiting our next meeting on the following Friday.