A Slave's Tale Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,251 Followers

While Molly was vibrating in aftershocks on the now softening dick, Master William collared z, and began leading her to the next location - a larger area with several benches. After z's Master re-positioned Molly's handcuffs in front of her once again, the rest of them followed, although anne put a supporting arm around Molly's waist to help steady her wobbly legs. No one commented on the white trail of semen oozing down Molly's thigh.

As they reached the new area, Molly saw a raised platform with an old fashion pilgrim style stock on it. She watched Master William grab z by her hair, bending her over and forcing her head and wrists into the depressions on the lower bar, before bringing down the upper bar and locking her into place. On the base of the platform there were two steel ankle shackles bolted securely into the wood. He pulled z's legs apart and fastened her ankles into the shackles.

Unlocking an equipment box, he brought out ten different types of whips, paddles and canes and placed them on the ground where she could see them. A fearful expression scrunched up her eyes and wrinkled her brow. Molly assumed that z was anticipating what was coming. Master William put clamps on z's nipples, and then removed her gag long enough to ask, "Do you want to safeword, bitch?" Molly was shocked to see z shake her head, giving 'no' as her answer. He tightened the gag back into place. Tilting her head up slightly, z looked at her Master with pleading eyes, though, perhaps regretting her earlier rash behavior. But there also seemed to be a glint of satisfaction - the slave was actually getting a heavy dose of what she craved.

Murmuring in Molly's ear as she sat on his lap, z's Master said in a low voice, "Way back, when she asked to be my permanent slave, z presented me with a contract that she'd written. In it was a clause stating that she wanted to turn her will completely over to me, her Master. That section of the contract read: 'There will not be any limits on the use of this slave. I leave that determination completely up to my Master. He may keep me, sell me, rent me, even auction me off to the highest bidder with my complete consent. It is entirely up to my Master to determine punishment for any of my misdeeds.' It's at times like this that I wonder if she regrets signing it." Molly shivered in his embrace, still unable to grasp why anyone would do that.

Meanwhile, Master William went to a chalkboard on a nearby tree and wrote the following: 'Each visitor is required to give this slave a minimum of ten strokes and a maximum of 20 with the implement of their choice' in large, bold letters. Molly wondered, when she read that, how many visitors might travel to this isolated place. What she didn't know was that, this being a Saturday night, it was the night he held a weekly barbecue for his friends.

The first guests to wander into the area were a Dominatrix and her male slave. She selected a wooden paddle and administered 20 strokes which made z's ass cherry red. As tears welled in z's eyes, Molly felt her Master turn his head, showing no compassion. She remembered how he'd explained that z's actions had insulted him as a Master, using Master Sven as an indication that she wasn't getting enough pain and humiliation. Molly shook her head, stunned. His slave must certainly be getting her fill of both tonight.

The Dominatrix unleashed her slave and instructed him to also punish z. Molly watched the guy select a wooden cane and gently swat z's ass with it, ten times. The Dominatrix was incensed that he'd done such a wimpy job, and marched him off to punish him.

As the rest of the guests arrived, they too followed Master William's directive. Masters and Mistresses administered harsh but judicious punishments. Molly was shocked to observe that the people that acted the most brutally were the other female slaves. Seeing Molly's expression, Mistress Anne explained, "Those women are too afraid of being punished themselves, so they can't risk holding back." After a pause, she added, "I hope you're watching z's body carefully. I've lost count of how many times she's cum during this."

As a visitor, Molly was also called upon to use an implement on z's ass. Her Master removed the handcuffs to give Molly free use of her arms. Remembering anne's statement, Molly steeled herself, and selected a paddle with a large blade, figuring that it would spread the impact over a wider surface, diffusing the intensity. Still, she recalled z's statement of the night before, when Molly asked what her Master would do. The slave had said something like: 'He'll punish me harshly, I hope' reinforcing the idea that she wanted these things done to her. With that in mind, Molly gave z's ass ten hard swats, the sound of the impacts loud in the clearing. She was hoping that her actions might make z have another climax. The slave's labia were certainly puffy enough, and Molly was close enough now to smell what seemed to be the scent of arousal emanating from her cunt.

When all the visitors had punished z, Master William inserted an odd looking butt plug deep into her ass. It had a curly pink pig tail. In short order, he released her from the stocks, shackled her wrists and ankles with short connecting chains, removed her gag and placed a pig nose over her own. Saying, "That was the pain part of your punishment, whore. Now it's time for the humiliation part. Crawl back to the barn, oinking like a pig. If you don't move fast enough to suit me, I'll zap you with this electric prod." He gave her a jolt to demonstrate and get her moving. "And if you stop making pig noises, I'll put you in a cage overnight, and start the punishment sequence all over again tomorrow morning."

The guest were gathered near the barn where the barbecue was set up. Master William drove z into his pig pen, commanding, "Keep moving in a circle around this pen, sow." As she did so, the guests gathered at the fence and tossed insults and mud at her. One even dumped a bucket of pig slop over her head. But she kept moving and oinking away.

Her Master told Molly, "This humiliation is not exactly the type she craves. She enjoys being a slut while being humiliated, taking pride in the satisfaction of bringing a man or woman to sexual completion and making me proud of her skills and abilities." He looked into Molly's eyes. "I suspect you're pretty much that type of slut yourself, although you may not be fully aware of it. Suck my cock."

Molly did indeed feel a frisson of embarrassment as she sank to her knees and opened her mouth. She thought of all the eyes on her as his dick passed through her lips. But once she tasted him, she started sucking greedily, ignoring the onlookers. She was so caught up in what she was doing, she missed it when Master William removed z from the pen and led her into the barn to an old dirty bathroom once used by the farmhands.

Later, z reported to Molly, "He grabbed me by my hair and asked if I'd had enough punishment to equal my misdeed. When I answered quietly, 'Yes, Sir' he slapped my face, stating, 'Wrong answer, bitch!' and then made me kneel and place my head, face down partway into the toilet bowl. All the guests were told to piss on my head when they had to relieve themselves. Since there was a lot of beer drinking, there was also a lot of piss."

That revelation clarified for Molly why z had looked such a mess when she was brought out of the barn. Molly was permitted to stop her cock sucking activities while she watched two of the female submissives hose the mud, pig slop and piss off of z before leading her into the farm house. Molly didn't know it then, but the submissives took z to a warm bubble bath where they bathed her. After drying her off, they fixed her hair and makeup.

Naked, accompanied by the two submissives, but with no restraints, z then went back into the barn and up onto a platform that served as sort of a stage. Her Master told Molly, "Stop sucking me, slut. Just watch." Showing absolutely no signs of being under duress, z held out her wrists and ankles as the submissives, following Master William's orders, tied her upright and spreadeagled between two posts. They worked carefully, because when they were done, he inspected her bonds to make sure everything was tight.

Turning to his guests, Master William announced, "This useless whore is tonight's entertainment." The audience responded with raucous catcalls and ribald comments that made z's cheeks redden. When they quieted down, he signaled to the male slave - the one who'd disappointed the Dominatrix - and commanded, "Get this dildo into her pussy. Use plenty of lube." Molly actually winced, seeing the size of that fake phallus. All z did, when the male shoved it up inside her, was emit a loud grunt, and then pant rapidly, making her tits dance.

As z stared out at the crowd, Master William went up onto the stage carrying a plastic bag. From it, he removed a newly purchased toilet bowl brush which he unwrapped and waved teasingly in front of z's face. Molly noticed that z's Master actually smiled when he saw the current expression on z's face as she stared at the toilet brush.

Master William pulled the huge dildo out of z's cunt, and slowly inserted the brush all the way inside her, before moving it in and out several times. It was probably beneficial that the giant phallus had pre-stretched her vagina, and that a lot of lube was still in there. Ultimately, he left the brush inside her and walked off the stage, as the guests began to laugh and chat.

Molly was staring at z's pussy lips, with the handle of that toilet brush protruding from between them, when z's Master got her attention by grasping her chin, and turning her to face him. "I promised you at least two orgasms tonight. And I keep my promises. Have you had two yet?"

Molly felt shy, but answered, "No Sir. I did have a fantastic one as I rode on your cock, though."

"One is not two, is it?" he asked, grinning. When Molly shook her head, he led her to a side stage, on top of which was a padded bench, wider than a saw horse, but with the same splayed legs. "Bend over the end of this, with your torso stretched out on top of it." As she obeyed, he tied her ankles to each of the legs, and then tied her wrists together, and secured that rope to the far end of the bench. "I remember you specifically requested to be tied up for your orgasms, didn't you, slut?"

Molly felt her face aflame with shame, because several people had wandered over to watch. But she answered honestly, "Yes, Sir. I did."

Smiling, he ran his hands slowly along her naked body, and asked, "Do you have any idea why you thought that first orgasm was fantastic? And please don't try to flatter me, talking about my skill, or my size. I was just sitting as you rode me."

Molly thought about it carefully before answering tentatively, "Well, Sir. To be honest, I'd never had anyone get that rough with my tits while I was being fucked. The pain at my tits that Master William and Mistress Anne were causing seemed to shoot a strange sensation downward and right into my cunt. Then I started cumming like gangbusters!"

"So you learned that a little pain, mixing its sensations with the pleasure, actually can heighten that pleasure for you?"

"I... I... I guess so, Sir." Molly had an inkling of where this was going.

"Good, because while our host, Master William got to handle your tit, I think it only fitting that we let him satisfy another whim of his. I believe this will also help you have an intense orgasm. Are you willing to try?"

Molly swallowed nervously, feeling very vulnerable, tied to that bench. "Does he know my safeword, Sir? Just in case?" she squeaked.

"He knows that if you say 'red' he must stop, yes."

A little frightened, Molly whispered, "Then I agree, Sir." There was a murmur of appreciation from the onlookers.

Master William brought his lips very close to Molly's ear, and whispered, "Is there any misdeed from your past of which you're ashamed? Confess it to me, so that the punishment will release you from any guilt about it. And tell me quietly - no one else will ever know." He put his ear near her lips.

His question struck a chord in her. She hadn't thought about what she'd done for years. She'd managed to ignore it. But his question made it leap back into her consciousness, and she felt the same, sickening shame that she'd felt all those years ago. "I was envious that my roommate at college had such a wonderful boyfriend. So I... so I... seduced him. And she found out, and it ruined both relationships." A tear actually formed in the corner of Molly's eye as she remembered.

Molly watched Master William stand, and slip his leather belt out of the loops in his pants. She heard z's Master then command one of the male slaves, "You. Come here and start fucking her. Keep your body upright as you do. And you'd better make her cum, or you'll be punished."

Molly couldn't turn her head far enough to see who was grasping her hip as she felt his cock nudging aside her pussy lips, working itself inward. Once its head was inside her, the stranger grabbed both her hips and started thrusting into her vigorously, obviously taking the threat seriously. Her cunt reported the thrilling sensation of being stretched and filled. She'd forgotten Master William and his belt.

Master William called out, "Whore!" and with a sharp snap, the belt struck the upper part of her ass cheeks! Molly howled in shock as the pain erupted. But she also felt the dick plunging in and out, and the guy's ball sack slapping her labia. Her howl became a moan.

She heard, "Slut!" and the belt whistled again, and again pain exploded across her ass. She was a little more prepared this time, so her howl was muted. The fucking continued. With the fourth stroke of the belt, Molly began cumming. Her cunt clamped down so hard on the cock inside her that the guy fucking her groaned, almost in dismay.

She heard z's Master say, "Good. You made her cum. Pull out and jack off onto her body. You there. Come here and take his place. Make her cum again."

Molly gasped at the size of the cock that now entered her. She groaned, trying to relax and let it in. The belt slammed across her ass again, and it shocked her muscles so much that she couldn't maintain her involuntary cunt contraction, and the huge cock rammed inward, bottoming out against her cervix. Her hands clenched, and her toes curled, as the guy began smooth, deep strokes. The pain from the belt was indeed blending with the pleasure from her cunt, and Molly spiraled up and up until she plummeted down with another mind-blowing climax.

All in all, Molly received ten strokes from the belt being called a humiliating name each time, and was fucked by three different male submissives, causing a total of four orgasms, because the last guy made her peak twice in rapid succession. Her ass was red and hot from the belt, and it, and her lower back were covered in slimy white semen globs, since all three men were told to jack off onto her after pulling out.

The crowd gradually dispersed, leaving z's Master standing alone with Molly. "How are you feeling, my little fucktoy?" he asked her.

Molly had to struggle to rouse herself enough to answer. Although blissful, she felt very drained, and strangely at peace. She muttered things to that effect.

He laughed. "So, do you have an inkling of an idea why z might seek some punishment and humiliation?" he asked, as he untied her.

Molly smiled weakly, her face distorted because it was pressed sideways on the padding, and managed to chuckle. "Yes, Sir. An excellent idea, now." She had to be helped up off the bench.

An hour had passed. Although she was still spreadeagled with the toilet brush inside her, z seemed to be in good, if humble, spirits. The brush was eased out of her cunt, she was released, and she moved into her Master's embrace. "Thank you, Master," she said several times, her voice muffled against his chest.

Molly and z crawled wearily onto the mat in the back of her Master's van. Huddled together, Molly asked z, "So you were okay with all that happened at the farm?"

The slave smiled wistfully. "Not exactly everything, I'll admit. But the majority of it, yes. Master William is a sadist, unlike my Master. But he also knows not to create permanent injury. Those first hits with that strap were hideously painful, but soon after that I got... I don't know how to describe it. It's like being high on something. And I need that feeling, once in a while. My Master loves to humiliate me sexually, but he'd never strike me that hard, or that continuously. Maybe you remember he only hit me three times with his belt last night. So, sometimes I misbehave, and get him angry, and he finds someone else to punish me harshly. I know I can always signal with my safeword if it gets to be too much."

"And none of what happened tonight was 'too much' in your opinion?"

"No, Molly. Not at all. And when I was hanging there with that toilet brush filling my cunt, I saw Master William hitting you with his belt, while those other men fucked you. How did you feel about that?"

"I hate to admit it, z. When the belt struck, I didn't like the pain, but... it somehow freed me to let go and really climax hard. Maybe harder than I ever had before. It's like my body transformed the pain into heightened pleasure."

They exchanged a tender kiss of sisterhood, and z said, "Well, I found I can orgasm from the pain alone, at times. I came while I was being strapped, I even came once when I was hanging by my tits. When I was in the stocks, I couldn't count how many times those people drove me to orgasm. I was all blissed out, before being transformed into a sow." She giggled. They embraced, and dozed off.

Her Master drove them to his house, and carried them inside, one by one. Molly couldn't drive home in her current state, so he tucked her into a makeshift bed on the sofa, and z went to her own bed. Both sluts fell into deep, dreamless sleeps.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,251 Followers
12