A Slave's Travels Pt. 02

Story Info
The She-Orc Village... (WARNING: INTENSE FUTA ON MALE)
6k words
4.68
55.4k
86

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everybody! This is part two, I'm gonna take a break from Slave Travels after this one to work on MMFR. This one is a little more dialogue heavy so I apologize if that's gonna bug you. Also this one is like, a lot weirder, so just be prepared for that. Enjoy!

*****

I woke up barely conscious, my head swaying from side to side. All I could see were grass and tree roots. As I awoke I realized that I was being carried by Rook.

Rook had swung me over her shoulder and was carrying my limp body for what must have been miles, I wasn't sure though, having just awoken the concept of time was lost to me. My body was still weak from the previous plowing session I had received.

In my grogginess I looked up to see Rem and Vexim walking behind Rook. I accidentally made direct eye contact with Rem. Rem smiled at me, baring her tusks.

"Hey Rook, the boys awake, want me to knock him out? Make sure he doesn't run?"

"Nah no need, we're almost there," Rook gave my ass a hard slap, making me let out an involuntary yelp, "Besides, the human knows that he wouldn't make it far anyway."

She was right, if I ran they'd probably hurl a knife in my back within seconds, or just rape me...again, and then kill me.

"Can we get in his ass just one more time before we get there?" Vexim whined, "His pussy's gonna get destroyed by the time the village is done with him!"

"Aw don't be so selfish Vexim! You'll get your turn again, can't you wait a little longer?" Rem teased.

Vexim bit her lower lip, "I don't know if I can Rem, that boys been giving me a hard on this whole time. Come on, I didn't even get to fuck him Rook!"

Rook groaned, "Ugh, fine Vexim how about this, you get first claim to his ass when we offer him today."

"Fine." Vexim crossed her arms.

This was really bad. I can't escape, and if I don't do something soon, I'm gonna be at the mercy of an entire village of orc women. Taking a wild swing here and guessing that they have the same "condition" as these three savages. Considering how crazy Rook was going on me earlier, I can only imagine what it's like when everyone's participating. I was starting to wonder which was worse, being a slave to The Concordat, or a slave to The Valkyries. Looks like that luck I was talking about had run out completely.

"Uh oh slave boy, I think I see the village coming into view..." Rook laughed, "You ready human?"

"No..." I replied.

"Too bad slut, because the whole village is gonna be ready when we present your tight little ass to them."

"Can you put me down at least? If I run you'll kill me or worse I got it. This position is making me nauseous."

With that I felt a hard slap against my right cheek, making me yelp again.

"Know your place human! You don't EVER tell me what to fucking do!"

Rook threw me on the ground with my butt in the air, and began savagely spanking my ass, the claps echoing through the woods. I screamed in agony.

"AUGH! AUGH! OKAY OKAY! YOU'RE IN CHARGE I'M SORRY!"

"SORRY WHO?!" Rook yelled, asserting her dominance over me, still slapping my ass mercilessly.

"I'M SORRY MA'AM!"

"MA'AM?! I'M NOT SOME RICH WHORE YOU IDIOT! YOU CALL ME MASTER!"

"MASTER! I'M SORRY MASTER IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN!"

Rook ceased her spanking and rubbed my ass, squeezing it.

"You're goddamn right it won't..." Rook picked me up and put me on her shoulder again.

"Don't go too rough on the slut Rook, I want his ass intact when I start the ritual." Vexim complained.

"Oh quit your bitching Vexim, I already tore his pussy up."

"Yeah, but I want his ass nice and smooth, not bleeding from the pores!"

"Hmph, fair enough Vexim."

As we came closer to the village, with my limp body slumped over Rook's massive shoulder, the more my anxiety started to build.

"We're here."

"Finally! Home sweet home!"

"I almost feel bad for the slut...almost."

With that I turned to the side to see wood houses built on stilts in the middle of a clearing in the forest. The best location for a humble village. The village was full of orcs of similar build and size to my three kidnappers. The orc women were snickering and sneering, knowing my purpose being here. They were all giving me hungry looks, and licking their thick green lips. I was clearly not their first prisoner.

That was soon proven to me as I looked over to the center of the village. There were multiple wooden bars set up, a scrawny human bent over each of them with five or six orcs surrounding each one. The boys were broken, their faces said it all, their expressions permanently stuck with their tongues out and their eyes rolled back.

The smacking sounds were overlapping any sounds produced by the village. The orcs were plowing the boy's asses. The first one I saw looked a bit like me, same expression as the rest. A giant orcess behind him, one big hand grabbing his hip, the other on her waist or fondling her breast. The others gathering around playing with themselves with both hands, giving their rock hard cocks indian burns. Occasionally one would bring their cock to his face and paint him in cum.

Another boy was in the middle of a circle taking multiple cocks at the same time, two in his mouth, another two in his hands, under him was an orc smiling as she plowed his ass from under him. It wasn't long before that turned into a whole bukkakke party, his pale body coated in orc cum by the end.

The last one I saw was a boy being spit roasted from both ends by two giant orcs, the two occasionally leaning in and ravaging each others mouths. Their hips apply full force to either end of him. The boy was gagging with tears pouring down from his eyes, and streams of drool pouring from the orcs cock. The orc on his ass had her hands on either side of his hips, pulling his ass into her. Occasionally she would smack his ass leaving a big red mark on his butt.

Rem grabbed me by the chin, making look her in the eyes, "See all that slut? Don't worry you're a little more special than those cock sheaths. Unlike them you're gonna be staying with us a while. From what Rook told me, that ass of yours is a gift from the goddess."

We started our way to the Rook's house, the chief's house. A big triangular building made of stone and wood, towering above the rest. We were stopped by a villager before entering the building. She was clearly glad to see us from the sounds of her voice.

"Chief! You're finally back!"

Rook chuckled, "Aw did you miss me Krist?"

"Of course Rook how could I not, every time you come back from your trips, you bring the village something amazing, and from the ass I'm looking at right now, it looks like you girls outdid yourselves."

"He's a little feisty, nothing some more breaking won't fix though, he's got an ass to die for apparently" Rem spoke up.

Krist raised an eyebrow, "This true Rook?"

"Oh yeah, believe me, I haven't shot a load that thick in a while."

Krist smiled, "Oh my, when do I get my turn on him?"

"Later tonight, but I get him first Krist, I'm the shaman, I get to start the ritual!"

"Alright, alright Vexim, whatever you say."

"I mean it this time Krist, I'm gonna fuckin cut you if that ass-splitter of yours fuck him before me again!"

"Oh are you still mad about that? I was drunk and horny, and you were taking your sweet ass time!"

Vexim snorted in dismissal. Her dismissal soon turned to laughter between the two of them.

"We're gonna chain him up for now, we'll have him dolled up for tonight though, spread the word, you and the girls are getting your reward tonight after the feast."

"Sounds good Rook! See ya tonight."

We entered Rook's house, where Vexim and Rem went their separate way. The house's ceiling was huge. The floor was warm and covered in pelts of various animals. At the end of the room was a giant bed next to an even bigger table. Rook dropped me on the ground. Before I could stand Rook clamped a metal collar around my neck. The collar was chained to a wooden pillar.

"Finally! Some alone time with our new toy!"

"How long am I staying here?"

"However long I say slave boy, and you call me master, don't fuckin forget it."

Rook stood over me with her hands on her hips sneering.

"Oh don't look so gloomy boy, trust me you'll be craving orc cock every day." She grabbed her crotch, "My dick especially, my girl here is gonna start being your breakfast, lunch, and dinner."

I gulped.

"I don't know why you're still so resistant to your new life. You were screaming for it earlier! I don't think I've seen one of our slaves scream for cock that much come to think of it..."

"I screamed because it hurt like hell!"

"Uh-huh, sure. Well, even if that is the case, you should keep that screaming down to a minimum, it was turning me on like a motherfucker, just imagine how the entire village is gonna feel."

"Uh about that, what's this ritual I keep hearing about?"

"Nervous are we? It's fair I suppose, after all the whole village is gonna be fucking every hole they can find on you. Basically it's a fertility festival to our goddess, we get one little slut..."

Rook stuck her open palm towards me, signaling that she was referring to me.

"...We chain him up, we have a huge feast, and then afterwards we fuck you until daylight comes."

Tears began to well up in my eyes, causing Rook to smile.

"I'd let those tears out now boy, we're quite the clan of sadists, your crying is only gonna stretch your ass out more."

"Please, oh gods please, I'll do anything. I'll shovel shit out of the latrines, I'll lick your boots to keep them clean, I'll...I'll be your personal fucking toilet, I don't even care! Please! Just anything but that!"

"Oh hush boy it's one night."

"I'll die! I can't handle the whole village! You'll all rip me apart!"

"First off, lower your fucking tone to me. Second, we could honestly give less of a shit what happens to you, me included, what we do know is that you've got a pussy back there to die for, and I wouldn't be doing my job as chief by letting that tight ass of yours escape our ritual. Trust me boy, if your ass is still tight after me fucking you, then I'd say you'll be just fine."

There was obviously no talking her out of it. I was going to be the village's main attraction tonight, and there's nothing I could do about it. Rook could see the defeat on my face.

"Looks like you're starting to get it, if it makes you feel better, afterwards you'll be my personal slave, and I'll make sure to treat you right."

I scoffed, and in a moment of pure rage I snapped.

"Define 'right' you fucking savage!"

The room became silent.

I immediately regretted my words, after Rook shot me one of the most mortifying glares I'd ever seen. I looked down immediately, awaiting my severe punishment that was most likely to follow.

"What did you call me?"

Rook asked me in a freakishly calm tone.

"N-nothing master, I got carried away, I didn't think..."

"...No, no you certainly didn't, but you know what?"

Rook snatched me by the jaw, and forced me to look into her soul-piercing eyes,

"You're fucking right about one thing, I am a fucking savage, a barbarian, and a goddamned monster, and you know what else?"

Rook quickly took out her thick erect cock, and forced it into my mouth, making me gag her whole length down to her balls, that rested on my chin.

"I fucking love it!"

She began to face-fuck me with full force, slowly though, so that I would painfully gag on her member. With every thrust into my gullet, she spoke.

"Fuck civilization!"

Thrust, followed by a gag by me.

"Fuck the rules, and fuck decency!"

Another thrust into my throat, now picking up the pace.

"I don't care what you call me, or what anyone else calls me!"

Rook now moving at a rapid face fucking pace.

"Because...I...Don't...Give...A...Fuck!"

I was losing consciousness, her cock was completely blocking any air from coming into my body.

"That's it slave! CHOKE...ON...MY...THICK...ORC...COCK!"

Her pace was scarily fast now, she was close to cumming I could tell.

"YEAH THAT'S IT HUMAN! DRINK MY CUM! DROWN IN IT!"

With that warcry, she let out a guttural and loud groan as she erupted into my throat, making me gargle orc cum. I swallowed as fast I could, trying to ease past the pungent flavor and stench. She held her cock firmly in place down my throat, letting it all spew into my stomach. She then removed her softened cock with a pop, followed by a mix of saliva and cum trailing from her member. Rook panted,

"The next time you ever talk back to me like that, I'll destroy your ass too. We clear boy?"

I answered, gasping for air and coughing,

"Yes."

"That all boy?"

"Yes master."

"That's a good slave, you sure know how to struggle, but it looks like we're just a few cocks away from fully breaking you. I was gonna give you some mutton before the festival tonight, but it looks like I've already fed you your dinner, there's water in the bowl there. Get used to your new home fuck boy, you'll be here a while."

Rook walked away triumphantly, with a smug grin on her face.

With that, I drank some water, and slept, accepting my fate as a cock sheath for an entire orc village.

4 HOURS LATER

I felt a kick to my foot, and woke up hazily to see Krist, Vexim, and Rem standing over me hungrily.

Vexim was beaming with excitement.

"Let's go toy, rituals about to begin!"

Krist unchained the collar around my neck and hooked her arm around mine, while Rem did the same to my other arm, making sure I wouldn't run, not that I'd get far if I did.

Vexim, coated in shaman paint and adornments, led me outside like a lamb to the slaughter. I was terrified to see at least twenty orc women gathered around a stone circle, illuminated by torches surrounding it. The stone circle was slightly elevated compared to the dirt, and covered in fur pelts of various animals like carpet.

As we walked towards the circle, the panic in my gut continually started to rise again. All of the orc women were either naked, or in fur bikinis, either way, their giant green cocks were all out, and standing at full attention. Every one of them was licking their lips, fondling their giant busts, or slowly rubbing their thick members. Passing along comments about how they can't wait to get a load in my tight ass, or how they hope I'm ready to drown in their cum.

Vexim and the rest led me to the open center of the stone circle, and laid me down on my back. Vexim began to chant gibberish and sway her big, sturdy, hips side to side, performing a ritual dance. Vexim took black paint and made a mark on my forehead, marking me as a fertility sacrifice. Occasionally sprinkling different powders on me. Vexim opened her eyes, and looked down upon me in lust, biting her lower lip.

"I hope you're ready slut, that ass is about to be all mine, then the girls are gonna have their fun."

I gulped once again.

Rook came up to the stone circle in front of the entire crowd. She was completely naked, not afraid to show off her well toned and shredded body, accompanied by her gargantuan ass and tits.

"Alright ladies! We've all worked hard, and finally the goddess has given us an ass worthy of The Valkyries! This slave boy was running away from a Concordat entourage that was raided by The Revolution. Fate put him in our path! Now he's ready to become a fully fledged servant! Have fun tonight girls, you've earned it. Everything ready Vexim?"

Vexim grinned.

"Oh yes Rook, everything's ready."

Rook snickered.

"Then let's start already, don't make the girls wait too long."

Vexim guided her long hands all over my body. She began to kiss my body up and down, licking my nipples and sucking on it occasionally. Her hand rubbed my hardening cock, and she shoved her tongue in my ear.

Vexim took some of the white powder that was coating her nipples and fed it to me on her index finger. Vexim whispered in my ear.

"Eat it up baby, things will go a lot smoother if you do..."

Without thinking, I took her index finger in my mouth, sucking on it, as she twisted and turned it, exploring my mouth. The powder tasted sweet, like candy. It was hard to say that I wasn't enjoying everything at this moment.

Vexim breathed in my ear, making me fully aroused.

She lifted her head up and looked down to see my cock standing at full mast. She grinned, and came back to my ear.

"Neth tripoli suub Noralai, es too eth Victhra..."

She whispered into me, the words echoed into my mind, and suddenly my body became unresponsive, I could feel everything, but couldn't move. I was conscious, but my limbs were paralyzed, yet I was calm.

Vexim had cast some sort of hex on me.

"That's it honey, just relax, and let us do all the work. Now. Get on all fours."

My body moved on it's own, without me even controlling it, I got up on all fours, perking my ass up to Vexim's cock.

"Mmmm, yes, that's a good boy."

Vexim began to rub my ass, grabbing and massaging each cheek with a giant green hand, as she got on her knees behind me and leaned back so that her cock was facing upwards.

"Now take the head of my cock in your ass, do it yourself, make your master feel good."

Without any hesitation, my ass lowered itself on her thick green rod, popping the head inside me and stopped. I cringed in pain, as the stretching pain from earlier had returned.

"Oh yes!" She gasped, "That's it! Now stay still! Master's gonna take it from here!"

My body became statue like, Rook hoisted her hips up, slapping her giant green balls against mine. Vexim began to hold her position, only hoisting her hips upwards like an erotic dancer. Her movements into my ass were fluid and smooth, yet forceful, as her tangerine-sized testicles continued to slap against my ass. Moaning, "Yes!" or, "Oh!" with each rhythmic thrust of her massive orc cock. I began to moan, as her cock was continuously grinding itself against my prostate.

"Yes! YES! THAT'S IT HUMAN! MOAN FOR ME!"

I began moaning to her instructions, a lot louder and girlish than intended. I had no control over myself anymore. Any slight tinge of pleasure from her cock, made me scream in ecstasy. Vexim was moaning dominantly in kind.

"Mmmm! Yeah! Oh that's right slave boy! Say my name! Say it! Say the name of the orc fucking your ass apart!"

"OH! OH! GODS! VEXIM! VEXIM! VEXIM! FUCK ME PLEASE! OOOOH MY GODS YES!"

The other orcs were snickering at my loud and girlish moans escaping me involuntarily. It was as if Vexim's cock was guiding the words out of me with every fluid and forceful stroke.

Vexim got off of her knees and spread her legs apart in a squat position, pistoning her long cock in and out me, now with the full force of gravity guiding her cock down into me. Each thrust pile-driving my torn apart asshole. Vexim was loving every second of it. Her job was to humiliate me in front of the others, she loved making me beg and scream for her.

Each cock drive of hers made a loud THWAP sound, echoing throughout the crowd.

"C'mon boy, feel the pleasure of my cock! Crave it! Want it! I want you begging for it!"

Whatever consciousness and sense I had, had disappeared with those words. My eyes rolled back and my tongue rolled out, making me wail in pleasure. Each scream made her drive her cock down into me harder and faster. Vexim's giant hands digging into my hips, her wide and sturdy hips gyrating into my ass with as much force as they can bring down. Her gargantuan tits bouncing around in rhythm. Her piercings jingling, and her ass rippling with the force.

Vexim pulled her arms underneath me and grabbed my shoulders from underneath me, pushing back deeper (If that were possible). She pulled my body up into hers, her giant breasts pressing and massaging into my back, poking me with her hard nipples. Vexim came to my ear again and breathed and licked into it. Then she cooed into my ear softly.

12