A Sleeping Dragon Wakes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breasts pressing against her corset as her chest rises and falls with every delicious pant. Pounding into him, their bodies meeting in the erotic dance of flesh meeting flesh. His deep moan mingles with her throaty cry as she rides him harder and faster. A light sheen of sweat coating her body, coupled with her exertion. A single drop trickling down the center of her back, marking it's path beneath her clothing. Crying out with sheer pleasure as his cock pulses deep within. He pushes his thick cock in deeper and deeper as he rises from the sheets unable to control himself any longer. His head pressing into her womb to caress her deeply as she grinds around him in a fevered rush.

Screaming his name as his hot seed bursts forth and coats her deeply within. Her quivering flesh erupting in a jolt of pleasure that rocks her body. Causing her to move freely within the sweet grip of orgasmic pleasure. Her chest heaving greatly as she gasps for breath, wave after wave of passion washing over her. "Ooohh yesss, yessss." she cries as he grinds deeper. His gray eyes blazing into hers before arching his head back. Tossing it from side to side as his body careens within the rapturous grip of passion.

Her movements gradually stilling as she attempts to control her breath. She slips from his cock and leans forward ever so slowly to gently place her hand upon his chest to feel his heartbeat. Moving forward; she places the tip of her blade between her splayed fingers. Positioning it even with his heart. The tears building and spilling over the rims of her warm amber eyes. Dropping her dagger as she collapses on top of him. Burying her head inthis chest as her hot salty tears flow.

Gasping for breath as her torment and anguish release themselves within her fists, she beats his chest for all she's worth. Saying nothing to him as he groans softly, accepting her bitter assault. "God I loved you." she cries before slipping from him. Drying her tears with the back of her hand before retrieving her dagger. She wipes it clean upon the edge of his bed before sheathing it.

She leaves the room momentarily. His breath slowly returning to his depleted lungs. He closes his eyes and groans softly. His senses flaring with a deep sense of panic, the odoriferous gas fueling his fear. His eyes flash open to catch her dousing his bedding. The gas smacking across his body. Her face set in stone, she turns to gaze at him once more. Slipping her hand into her pocket and pulling forth a book of matches. Tearing off a single match, she shuts her eyes and places it between the pages of the matchbook.

Her throat constricting as she rips the match from between the tight confines. Opening her amber eyes, the reflection of the flame burning deeply within her watery pools. She whispers softly, "I loved you Sweet One." Tossing the match upon the bed and turning on her heel to leave him. His cries echoing in her mind forever more as she departs. Leaving him just as he left her, within the fiery depths of pain.

12