A Slice of Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EctoJohn
EctoJohn
26 Followers

"I am so glad I came here tonight," she said to him lovingly.

"I'm glad you did too," he answered with a smile. They laid there for a long while, idling chatting, cuddling, and stroking each other's back. Amber noticed his cock was becoming stiff again from the naked connection they were having now. She reached down to tease it lightly and he enjoyed it quite a bit. It wasn't long before he was full on rigid again and their cuddling had turned into a fresh make out session. After a few minutes, she lay flat on her back again and pulled him over, hoping for a second round. However, with a smirk, he suggested something else. There was one thing they had discussed online that she had always wanted to try and yet hadn't had yet, and he decided now was as good of a time as any to do so. In an instant, Amber had positioned herself on all fours as he maneuvered behind her. She spread her ass cheeks wider for him and enjoyed the feel of his cock head pressing against her tight anus, slowly wedging itself inside. Suddenly it was in, and Amber moaned softly at the new sensation. Her lover grabbed her ample ass as he slowly pulled his cock inside of it until he had no more left of it to deliver. Amber enjoyed the new feeling of a cock inside her ass and immediately wanted it more. Taking care to go slow at first, he withdrew his cock entirely and then brought it back in. Thus he began working up a slow and gentle rhythm as Amber cooed in delight. He began building up a little speed when he brought up his hand and slapped it down hard on her ass while his cock was fully inserted. Amber yelped from the surprise, but she enjoyed it and asked him for more. Still slowly building up the speed of his thrusts, he gave her spanks occasionally, never too regular of intervals as to keep them a surprise each time. Eventually he gripped her ass tight with both hands, as he began fucking her in the ass as fast as he dared. He could feel her pushing back against him each time, begging for more. She became audible once more, a rise coming from her each time he entered her deeply. Amber was enjoying it so much and could feel her juices flowing down her inner thigh from the excitement. He was enjoying this a lot as well, and needed to cum once again, as he felt the rush of cum arrive, he pulled out in time to squirt onto her ass. They collapsed with one another again, hotter and dirtier than before, but just as satisfied. Amber gave him a smile and a kiss as they held one another. Satisfied, they laid in bed together for half an hour talking and resting in each other's arms. Eventually, though, they had to get up. They were both filthy now and needed a shower.

He got up and led Amber from the bed towards the bathroom, pinching her ass as she walked through the door. The hotel room was equipped with a large shower and they both entered together. Under the warm water, little cleaning went on, but a lot of wet and naked kissing happened. The slippery, soap covered skin helped hands glide around both their bodies as they groped one another under the constant stream of water pouring down onto them. Each of them helped the other wash, even parts they could easily have done themselves. After spending a far greater amount of time than either would need alone to actually get clean and having had plenty of fun inside the stall, they exited and toweled off. A quick kiss before leaving the hotel bathroom and they made their way back to the bedroom to get dressed. Amber leaned over to bring her bag up from the floor when she felt the towel be pulled away from her from behind. He had yanked it off and when she spun around to look, he was towelless himself and flung himself at her, pinning her to the bed. Their passions grew again as they began making out once more. His ravenous appetite for her body was not yet quenched and she embraced it fully. Amber's ass sat on the edge of the bed as he gripped her thighs, laid her back, and immediately inserted his cock. All Amber could do was grip the sheets as she enjoyed his ravishing of her body. He started off hard and fast and did not slow down until he had cum inside her again, her orgasm striking soon after before his cock had left her. It was only a quicky, but it was still a great ending to the night. As he helped her up once their breath was caught, he spoke.

"I just couldn't help it," he said, "I just had to have another round after that hot shower."

"I didn't mind one bit," she snickered, "you know I always like you doing as you want with me."

"I know," he said with a grin, "that's one of the things I like best about you." With that, he gave a cheesy wink and she laughed. He himself now dug into her bag and withdrew the items he had asked for. Amber had done exactly as instructed and brought him new clothes to wear home. He quickly dressed as Amber watched him and then tossed the bag to her. She took out all that was left and began to dress herself. However, she didn't have much to put on, as she only brought a set of lacy black lingerie for herself. As naughty as she felt wearing only that, he had told her before hand that all she was allowed to go home in was lingerie and a long coat, which she saved to put on until they had began to leave. They looked around the room, seeing nothing but a pair of wet towels and scraps of clothes scattered about remaining. He made sure he had the room key and all he had came with, other than his original clothes, before heading for the door. Amber tossed on the coat, barely covering her indecent outfit, and left the room with it closed. The room service people would certainly have an interesting find when they would clean the room later. They made their way to the elevator and got in, exchanging even more kisses as they rode down.

The elevator opened and he led her out and she waited for him to check out. She could sense the desk clerk looking at her with a smirk, seeing her leave with a coat she didn't enter with and showing a lot of leg. If only he knew what lay beneath Amber's closed coat. She blushed at the thought of having to drive home like this, although it turned her on thinking someone might catch her. When her date was finished checking out, they exited the hotel arm in arm and he walked her to her car. As Amber leaned against the car, he gave her a good night kiss. As they made out, she realized he was undoing her coat and in a couple seconds, he had opened it, exposing her half-nudity to the whole of the dark parking lot. Luckily, due to the late hour, there was nobody close enough to see her in bra and panties other than him.

"I want you to drive home with it open," he said to her smiling.

"It's all so naughty and humiliating," Amber replied as she blushed, "but just for you, I'd do anything."

"Have fun when you get home."

"Oh, believe me," she said, "I certainly will!" With that, he opened her door and she got in, the coat falling to her sides leaving her fully exposed. They gave each other one more kiss.

"Good bye, Amber, until we meet again," he said.

"I hope we do," Amber said back. The door was closed, the car was started, and with a wave, she drove away, knowing in her heart that she would be with him once again in reality, no matter what.

EctoJohn
EctoJohn
26 Followers
12