A Slice of Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was that Sarah?"

"I think it might have been Monique, actually."

"Oh!" and louder "Go Monique"

Monique wasn't listening, she was wrapped up in the sensations her body was experiencing. I fingered her nipples, tweaking them, twisting them between my fingers, stretching them. My tongue was busy, pointing into her vagina, then flicking her clit. My mouth went closer and sucked her clit inside, my teeth caught the clit while my tongue teased it firmly. I used her juices and slid two fingers in her ass. She screamed.

"Ahh... ahhhhhhh... aaarrrrgghhhhh.... Oh my god... ooooo god .... oh fuck me... oh shit.. oh my god......aaaarrrrgggghhhhhh."

She slumped back on my bed, gasping for breath.

"Hey, good one Monique." Came a yell from outside.

This time she heard. She looked over at the balcony door and her face blushed.

"Oh no, they... they heard me. Oh no."

I held her hand and laughed. "You're not the first, you won't be the last, and, I think, we'll be doing a lot more practice like this. Come on, lets go back down."

"But.. but.. how can I face them?"

"The best way, is with pride."

We went back down and Monique stepped out to applause. She blushed but held her head up with a smile.

"But why did you go upstairs Monique?"

She gulped then with a big smile, thrust her pelvis forward and, with her hands, framed her missing pubic hair. "TA DA."

"Oh wow, you shaved. That looks awesome."

"Sarah, would you shave me next."

That surprised me. "OK, but I'll go and bring the razor down here." I raced back to my room and got the gear. Back downstairs to find that Melissa had brought a bowl of warm water and some hand towels out. She also had some more razors, lots more. Monique was proudly showing off her freshly shaved look, I had told her to be proud and her confidence was obviously up. Monique had always been the quieter one and for her to be the lead in something was a real boost for her.

Angela was the first to lay back and spread on the lounger. The others gathered around and watched closely as I trimmed her hair down to a stubble. A warm cloth, then the shaving foam. There were gasps as she reacted to the stimulation, humping up to my hand. The first strokes of the razor brought them all in closer to see the bare skin appearing, they were holding their breath as I slid my fingers inside her slit to stretch her lips as I shaved the sides. When I tipped her back further to clean up behind, there were more gasps. As I got a cloth to wipe her clean there were questions aplenty.

"What did it feel like?" "Did you expect her to shave around your ass?" "What does it feel like now?"

As I rubbed the Aloe Vera in Angela's legs stayed wide, everyone could see her reaction to my rubbing her most intimately. All could see as her juices started to flow. I stopped and asked.

"Monique, how about you continue with Angela while I do the next shave."

Monique gasped but straightened up and stepped up beside Angela and continued for a moment.

"Should I give the treatment the same as you did for me?"

Without thinking I answered "Of course."

Monique took a deep breath and bent over to lick Angela. There were gasps from all watching. But the biggest gasp was very similar to the one that had been heard from upstairs not ten minutes earlier. Angela bucked and thrust herself up for Monique to get closer. Monique concentrated on remembering what had been done to her and ignored our shocked school friends. Our friends shock quickly turned to fascination as Angela responded to Monique's tongue and fingers. When Monique remembered the fingers in the ass Angela screamed out in climax and Monique lifted her face up and pumped her fist "YES." there were girls everywhere with their hands busy in their pussies.

Jody and Melissa were smiling with delight. "Oral sex was actually going to be lesson two. Obviously you are all very good students."

The activity slowed down, but only a little. I continued to shave pussies with Angela going Oral on Jessica, then Monique on Sheryl, then Jessica on Amy. While I did my classmates Jessie was busy on hers. Within the hour all the girls had bald pussies and all had masturbated for the first time. What a morning. Melissa had prepared a wide range of BBQ foods and Simone proved an expert on the grill. Before we could eat though, Monica insisted we do the boundary run, all of us! It was actually fun running as a group, all of us naked. Back, through the pool , then out to the buffet table that had been set out while we ran.

We loaded our plates and sat around enjoying the food, the sun, our friends and being naked. I noticed more than one running their fingers over their shaved area. After eating we laid around on the loungers, enjoying the sun, and talking. Jody reminded us about sunscreen and there was more masturbation practice as that got rubbed on.

Late afternoon we got dressed again and took all the girls back to the rendevous at the mall. LOTS of hugs and promises. Jessie and I were really happy about all the friends we had and how intimate we had become.

Dinner was a simple cold cuts and salad yet Melissa made it delicious. A lazy evening with an early night, well early to bed. Jessie came in to my room shortly after I'd got into bed. She climbed into my bed and looked at me. She kissed me, tentatively, but as I responded, she got more intense.

"Yes, kissing a girl is nice. I enjoyed kissing all those pussies today but I've wanted to taste your lips all week."

She wrapped her arms around me and we hugged. She rested her head on my shoulder as we cuddled close. Her fingers stroked across my skin and then gently tweaked my nipple. Both nipples reacted and became erect. My breathing deepened and I felt a twitch in my pussy. Jessie continued stroking my breasts then moved her mouth down and gently sucked the nipple. I FELT THAT spasm right through my body. I gasped, and Jessie giggled. She looked up at me.

"I love you sis. I think we have a lot of catching up to do as far as things sisters do with each other. Touching, talking, being 'friends with benefits' sounds really nice. I want to sleep with you, just sometimes, I want to talk with you about..... about boys. When you said about not being on the pill yet made me realize that I wanted to learn all about sex too."

She stayed wrapped in my arms, we talked about what our future was likely to be now. Lots of 'I wonder if' but we realized we just didn't have enough experience to know the options.

A Super(b) Sunday.

We woke the next morning still holding each other. A gentle, loving kiss and we got up. Tai Chi is a really nice way to get the body active in the morning and then getting into the contact exercises. We were supposed to be doing punching exercises to each side when Jessie went right when she should have gone left. She punched my left tit – HARD. I never realized that being hit there hurt so much. Monica insisted I continued, something about working through the pain barrier. No-one wanted to kiss my tit better which made me a bit sulky, but only pretend sulky.

There's a set of shower heads beside the pool and this morning we showered with the others instead of going back up to our rooms. Now Jessie kissed and caressed my tit as an apology, she got quite involved with my tits, even sliding fingers into my pussy. Jody came over and caressed my back and then slid two fingers in my ass. Now I had fingers in my pussy and my ass, Simone and Tania joined in, each sucking a breast. I couldn't concentrate with the sensory overload driving me wild. When Melissa called that breakfast was ready, everyone left me, left me gasping and moaning. THEY LAUGHED. Jessie was especially cruel,

"Come and get is sis, ...... food that is. If you want more attention you might have to kiss my ass."

"I.....I...I'll kiss your ass, happily. Why do I like ass play so much?"

Simone laughed. "We'll have to introduce you to some of our 'friends', the next step in your education. Maybe we can visit my favourite store and get some for their own?"

Jody smiled "You just want an excuse to look at all those dildo's."

"And how is that a problem? What do you think Sarah, would you like to have a look at sex toys today."

TOYS! FOR SEX! "That sounds ... sounds exciting. After breakfast OK?"

Simone made a call and arranged with the owner to open specially for us. Monique and Simone took us to an Adult Store!. Normally Jessie wouldn't be allowed in but as it was a special viewing we had no problem. Talk about kids in a candy store, we were virgins in a sex store.

"What's this for?" was a regular question. By the time we finished I think we chose to get two of nearly everything, made it very worthwhile her opening for us. We even remembered to stock up on the different batteries required.

Half an hour after we got home I had vibrating anal beads in, nipple clamps on, and a clit clamp driving me wild. I staggered into Jessie's room to find she was running a slender silver dildo around her clit, over her ass and dipping into her pussy. She was dripping from the dipping and the dildo was getting well lubed. She teased her ass-hole a few more times, then slid it all the way in. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was the letter 'O'. I turned around and pulled the beads a little way out to show her, then pushed them back in. My knees buckled and I started moaning as I knelt, then flopped sideways on Jessie's floor. The sensations were over-powering and I screamed as I climaxed. I lay there quivering as the sensation continued, I could hear Jessie moaning then she came as I climaxed again.

We lay there moaning and climaxing until the stimulation became too much and I started to cry. Jessie sounded like she was the same. Jody came in and saw us. She laughed and helped us extract and unclip. It was such a relief.

"Too much of a good thing can really be TOO much. You need to learn your limits, so call me before you start a session in case you overdose again."

Jessie and I stumbled downstairs to lunch. Melissa looked at us and smiled, trying to supress a snicker or two, Jody had already told her. Simone, Tania and Monica came in, Monica looked at us and looked concerned.

"What's wrong with you two, are you sick or something?"

Melissa snorted, "Or something is right. They both started experimenting with this mornings purchases and got a sensory overload. Jody found them both whimpering on the floor and had to pull things out of everywhere."

Now they were all laughing at us. We saw the funny side and started laughing too. Lunch was interesting with everyone sharing stories of their experiences with toys.

We spent the afternoon lazing by the pool, Tania gave us another swimming lesson and Jessie got the hang of it. She suddenly got her arms, legs and breathing coordinated and swam a full length. With that challenge, I kept trying too hard and kept getting mixed up. Jessie had probably swum ten full lengths before I suddenly got everything working together. Swim a length, stop, turn around, swim another length. Next lesson, turns.

I lay back in a lounger and looked around. Two weeks ago we were dowdy daughters of a religious nutter, now we are naked billionaires. As I gently stroked my pussy, Jessie put her arms on the side of the pool and watched me. She seemed to realise the space I was in and just watched as I climaxed. Her smile was wide as she climbed out and came over to sit beside me, stopping to give me a kiss on the way.

"Two weeks ago we thought we didn't have much of a future, now I'm looking forward to so many things. Angela is organising Nathan for you and Sue is going to talk to her cousin Mike about asking me to the Ball. Sex is getting me excited with anticipation. I really want to travel and experience different people. I'm feeling sad that Uncle Mark isn't here to share it with us, but I am so grateful that he took care of us."

"I keep thinking about losing my virginity which is probably not what Uncle Mark had in mind."

"Come on, he was a playboy, if he was here he might have popped it for you!"

"But... but ... oooohhhhh .. um.... I might have let him, no .... I would have let him, .. actually... I might have ASKED him to."

"Oh Sarah! I think I would have been in the queue. Hey, do you think he was ..... you know... with the girls?"

"To be honest .... that wouldn't surprise me. Anyway, five more weeks of school, then what shall we do?"

+++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++

These chapters are the beginning of a long story of the adventures of Sarah and Jessie. I've mapped out enough material for a trilogy of books! A friend (Doctorate in Literature) has cast a critical eye over the first chapters and been very encouraging. But it is you – the readers who's opinions I value the most. Please vote, please give feedback and suggestions.