A Slight Bulge Ch. 04

Story Info
Mum gets involved.
2.4k words
4.25
48.3k
12
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both froze and thought it was her uncle with whom she was living her incestuous relationship and who I had managed to avoid to date. It had sounded like a crack as if the person there was shattering something in anger. I hid behind the door holding my clothes and the cane, whilst Denise opened the door cautiously. Instantly I saw her relax. I had left the door to her balcony open. The wind had blown over an ornamental vase that had smashed on hitting the floor.

Denise grabbed me and held on tight to me in tears of relief. She had looked scared shitless. We agreed I should disappear before he did return.

Returning home I realised Mum was out somewhere. Reflecting on the day, I felt a gentle stirring as I pictured Denise having her arse thoroughly reamed by my prick and how it had been quite awhile since I last had an anal fuck. Not since I'd last been with my wife and how I had taken her in anger and how much she loved it after being neglected sexually by me for nearly six weeks. I had been in London about six months with work. When I had gone to see her, I noted her repressed anger at my absence. I hadn't obviously told her about Mum but I knew she suspected I wouldn't be abstemious so long. Bending her over the kitchen table and smacking her naked buttocks had got me going. She had long been repressed but was intensely sexual and loved being taken. So I did with olive oil from the counter dolloped over her slightly hairy crevice with my finger penetrating her orifice, followed by wiping my erection in the oily warmth of my hand, hardened by my barely hidden aggression toward her. It had been a glorious fuck.

Mum came home about 11pm but was nosey enough to see if I was awake. I shared with her that I had been with Denise and quickly followed up with Denise's agreement that we meet her at the pub sometime soon.

"Ok Ian, I hope I like her and don't feel jealous about her."

"Mum, your both gorgeous and about the same age. You'll like her I'm sure and she knows I've mentioned to you her relationship with her uncle, so don't worry about us."

"Fine Ian I'll trust your judgement. When?"

"How about tomorrow evening?"

"You don't hang about Ian. But that's fine."

"I suggest we meet her about 7 after work?"

"What shall I wear Ian?"

"Risqué, Mum?"

"Leave it to me then."

A brief peck on my cheek and Mum retired for bed, no doubt realising I had indulged earlier. It was important that I escort Mum to the pub so as not to leave her exposed. Denise has agreed this was best. We arrived early and waited for Denise. I had met Mum en route and she had her winter coat on. On arrival we chose individual seats rather than the sofas, leaving a third seat for Denise. Taking off her coat, Mum revealed a dark silk blouse and skirt with seamed stockings and medium heels. What was startling was that she was braless with the blouse open to mid-breast showing a wonderful cleavage for her gently drooping beauties. Stunning and unexpected. She smiled in response to my reaction.

Shortly after, Denise came in, saw us, looking a little cautious and shy. I introduced them. Denise noticed Mum's cleavage but said nothing. I went to the bar to get our drinks. As I did Denise took off her coat. She wore the identical clothing she had worn when I first saw her - the semi transparent light cream blouse revealing the outline of her bra. It was the strap folding round her body holding her full breasts that had struck me as well as the tightness of the bra on her that had grabbed my initial attention. The strap that was at least two inches in depth at the side that did the job for which they were made, holding her bra to support such a load making the bra quite tight. The effect was to create a slight bulge above and below the strap where it met her back and side. What I hadn't noticed the first time was that the blouse was transparent enough to reveal a tightened cleavage squeezing her breasts together. Both Mum and Denise had each gone to a lot of trouble in their own ways.

They seemed to be chatting amiably as I gathered up the drinks and joined them.

"Ian, we both agree that we have both dressed up for you tonight."

Mum, if I know you well enough, I think you dressed up for each other as well." I ensured I scanned their breasts appreciatively too.

They beamed.

After polite conversation making the atmosphere more relaxed, Mum grasped the nettle.

"It must have been a very significant relationship with your uncle Denise."

"You don't skirmish Jean do you? And yes it was and in some respects, still is. And you and Ian, Jean?"

I interjected."Thank you both for getting through that bush."

We all smiled and grasped hands at our sudden intimacy.

"And you obviously love both our bushes Ian."

Mum blushed at Denise's audacity but broke into laughter at the remark.

"Jean, let me just say that in no way do I want to come between you two."

"Denise, I can be very jealous, as Ian knows, but thank you for saying it. For god's sake, I even get on with his wife now."

Mum paused and looked at me knowingly and then said it."Since we are being so open, perhaps that should be rephrased, 'get off' with his wife now. God, I've said it so there. Hope you're ok with that, Ian?"

"Mum, I'm happy for you to be open with Denise, since she is with us. All this is just making me horny."

"This pub is suddenly getting a bit full. Jean, I'm not sure others should be in on this conversation. How about we adjourn to my place?"

"A great idea Denise. Do we need anything?"

"I've got food and wine. What more do we need?"

Mum responded, "Just us?"

With the usual taxi we were on our way in no time with me sitting opposite and indulging in listening to their growing familiarity and warmth with each touching hands to endorse their agreement over things they like about me -- very embarrassing such as my predilection for my local cinema, which only Mum had experienced much to Denise's envy. By the time we reached Denise's home, there was sheer joy between them and just a hint of sexuality beneath the surface.

Mum and Denise discarded their coats, Mum taking in the living room in one quick glance and chose to sit on the sofa with her heels on the pouf showing off her nyloned legs for our benefit. Denise joined her as I opened the bottle of red (all our favourites) as well as some bits to keep the salt buds sated. Pouring them wine each, I sat opposite in the armchair.

"Where were we in the taxi? Oh yes, you were both in the cinema. How was it Jean?"

"Denise, I'm not sure I know you enough to be that explicit. But it blew my mind it was so over the top. I was very apprehensive at first, but had to trust Ian assurances about my safety. But after awhile, I relaxed and just let myself into it. The men took their cue from Ian. Anything he said no to was accepted."

"How many men were there then?"

"Watching or engaging?"

"Both."

"About twenty watching and about four at any one time."

"I'm envious Jean."

"I could take both of you if you wanted."

"Would you like to go again Jean?"

"It would be fun if we both went with Ian, wouldn't it."

"Is that a come-on Jean?"

"Could be."

"Would you like it to be Jean?"

"You're just teasing me now Denise." Denise just gave Jean a beatific smile in return.

"Denise would you like to tell Mum about your boss? Mum her boss is called Deborah."

"Maybe later, Ian."

Denise reached out with her arms and beckoned Mum to move along the sofa to be embraced by her. Mum looked cautious but did as requested. Mum looked a little hesitant but she had caught the naughty mood from her porn cinema story plus the effect of the drinks in the pub and the wine they had been just imbibing. I did notice, just before Denise took her in her arms, that Mum's nipples were pressing against her dark blouse. I decided to intervene so that Mum would experience yet another side of Denise.

Going out the balcony, I retrieved one of her favourite canes I had used in the past. Back in the living room, Mum looked askance at what I might be up to. Denise just stared at me, then glanced at Mum to see how she had reacted.

"Don't worry Jean, it's not for you, is it Ian?"

"On the carpet Denise, on your tummy. Lift your skirt to your waist. good. Take off your pants. Leave your stockings and belt on."

The effect emphasized her substantial buttocks. Standing beside Denise and with my eyes partly on Mum I whisked the cane over Denise's bum and laid a very red welt across both cheeks. Denise responded with a gasping 'Ouch' yet proceeded to take her right hand down to her hips heading for her clit. She started rubbing herself, just as I landed another one. But Mum was right there and tucked her hand in her blouse to stroke her nipples as well as stretching down to pull her skirt up. With no panties to hinder her, she licked her fingers, then opened her cunt lips to stroke her clit.

Breaking my rhythm, I stripped my clothes off, so I could join in the wanking as well as continue giving Denise a serious lashing.

"Mum, get down on the floor with your legs open for Denise so she can get to you. Denise lift your head a little. Now suck that inviting cunt, you disgusting bitch, until you make her cum."

Mum did exactly that and Denise caught the mood and searched out for Mum's wet cunt helped by Mum opening her hairy lips. Denise rested her head in Mum's cunt as Mum lifted her thighs above Denise's arms. As she did this her arms enveloped Mum's buttocks. I reached for my jacket to spread some lubricant over my cock to enhance and delay my cumming. With my free hand I continued whipping Denise who now had an overlapping series of welts some of which were beginning to break open ever so slightly.

"Oh Denise, your tongue is right there, so good, so-so good. I'm getting close, don't stop will you?"

Just then Denise started to wank herself very heavily as she started to cum. Mum caught those heightened movements and went over herself, rubbing her cunt against Denise's tongue till she fell back exhausted. Denise collapsed between Mum's thighs and I relented with the cane.

At that moment, I became aware of a slight shuffle unrelated to Denise or Mum. It was coming from the bedroom which ran off the living room. The door was slightly ajar. I realised, quickly that it was Denise's uncle. I couldn't see him but was sure he was getting off watching us. It was a set-up. How did I feel about that? More important, how would Mum feel about it?

All this fortunately occurred in a matter of seconds, whilst Mum and Denise were still recovering from their respective cums. What to do? Confront? Raise the roof? Denise must have known. Call him in? The shock may possibly be too much for Mum. So I settled for being angry myself but not letting on. How to get my own back and release that anger?

I had not lost my hardon even though I was furious with Denise. I reached for my lubricant and applied some more to my stiffened cock. Pulling Denise up on her knees I took it out on her.

"Denise give Mum more of your fucking tongue -- she obviously has taken to it in a big way." Mum promptly got into her supplicant state of cunt offering and opened up for Denise.

With more lube on my right hand I started to push my index finger into her anal crevice, rubbing and penetrating hard into her sphincter.

"Ian go easy. That hurts for god's sake."

I take no notice except tell her to get into Mum's wonderful cunt. Taking out my finger, I replace it with my moist, stiff cock. Initial entry is easy but then harder as I reach the point of expansion or retreat.

"Please Ian, it hurts for fucks sake -- interrupting her wet suck of Mum's clit.

I ignore her, I am furious with their secretive collusion. I push until I have full entry right up to full pitch. She goes quite and sucks Mum.

I start to fuck hard with no relief. I stare into the darkness, letting him know, I know. He is trapped with orgiastic embarrassment. I have a sense of him in the shadow, wanking himself silly with his view of his niece being fucked up the arse. He is probably incapable of doing this now and may have been for years.

Shall I cum in her anal passage? No, I feel even more anger. I pull out of her arse after a final deep thrust. My cock is slightly mired in her own shit. I pull her face round. Pushing against her mouth, she is so high she takes it and her residue and wipes me clean.

I had been too distracting for Mum to get off again with Denise.

"Come down here Mum and get into Denise's tits." I didn't want to subject Mum to Denise's shit in and on her mouth. "Ok, wank yourselves you cunts, I'm cuming now."

They cuddled each other as they each played with their own clits. Getting used to the darkened pitch beyond the door I noticed him wanking still, obviously holding off cuming.

Here it cums Mum, my love, Denise you shit. Spew shot from my cock over Denise's face as well as Mum's and those full tits. Mum managed to wank herself into oblivion, but Denise, somehow didn't manage it. I didn't care.

Mum came out of her self-inflicted reverie slowly as I slumped in the spare chair. I didn't see how her uncle finished up. I was still furious. Mum gave us an out by saying it was probably good to call it a day.

We left in mutual warmth without my disclosing to Denise or her, what had happened.