A Slight Detour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy would start these little tremors, quick little squeezes, like an involuntary muscle twitch, only in her cunt. Soon these twitches turned into bigger twitches, and along with the growing size of the twitches, her clit started to glow seemingly redhot. Pretty soon, she was convulsing and trashing and she could look down upon herself and feel like she was on the verge of consciousness, neither here or there, just in a bubble of orgasm. The bubble would float up towards the sky, carrying her with them for several minutes at times, her body light and orgasmic.

Josh felt the blond start to tremble. He hadn’t been fucking her for more that a couple of minutes, but he thought she was already having an orgasm. She seemed to have been incredibly turned on when she started to make out with her friend, and then Jake had started sucking on her tits, and she’d started to tremble.

The best part for Josh was that as she trembled, she seemed to have these wild pussy spasms, her cunt quickly squeezing and letting go, over and over again on his cock. He just started pushing himself into her harder and harder, feeling his cock starting to get closer. He never took long to come, but the blonds’ cunt was going to cause him to burst soon.

Katie felt it in Penny’s kiss, Penny was having an orgasm, it was all she needed. Katie had been building towards her own orgasm for several seconds, she was just waiting for the guy under her to get there too, she loved to come with someone else. When she realized that Penny was going to come, she let herself go, she didn’t care about the guy, he was just a cock to fill her pussy, Penny was going to make her come. Her cunt started to quiver harder and harder, she knew she was coming.

Jake was trying to hold back, he didn’t want to come so quickly, but he couldn’t help it, the redhead was a crazy fucker, and the blondes tit in his mouth was too much. He started to cum. He could feel his cock spurting even as the redhead seemed to go harder and faster on his cock.

Katie screamed, she pulled her mouth back from Penny and actually screamed, “Oh yess…Penny, come with me, come with me while his cock shoots into my pussy,” she moaned. Katie was just about over the edge when she’d felt the guy beneath her, she almost forgotten about him once Katie shown up, start to come inside her cunt. His cock had stiffened up harder than a rod of steel, and he’d stopped moving. Quick as lightning, and with a very practiced hand, she’d pulled herself off of him, ripped the condom off his cock, and impaled herself once again upon his cock. She’d needed to feel him spurting inside of her and she had no fear of getting pregnant.

Penny was floating above herself, feeling herself come, hearing Katie’s moans, as she was vaguely aware that the guy fucking her from behind wasn’t going to come with them. She understood that the guy under Katie was coming, that had been readily apparent by Katie’s screaming, and then Penny had seen her rip off his condom. Penny also loved to feel them shoot their spunk unhindered up her cunt. Penny was also on the pill, courtesy of Katie’s father, whether he knew it or not, and she was glad the guy in her wasn’t clad in rubber. She would have preferred that he was coming, but who knows, by the time her orgasm drifted back to earth, he probably would, and that would be enough to send her on another trip.

Jeremy couldn’t believe his eyes, Jake was getting them both at the same time. The redhead was fucking his brains out, and the blond was letting him suck on her tits. To top it all off, it looked as if they were all about to come together. Jeremy was rock hard, and was stroking his cock to beat the band. He was going to have to be careful he didn’t blow it before he found a pussy or a mouth to engulf him.

Jeremy watched in amazed awe as the redhead pulled Jake’s cock out of her snatch, ripped the condom off and slammed herself back down on him. He could have sworn he saw Jake spurting as she engulfed him. This was just too much for him, he was going to have to get some quick, he couldn’t wait any longer. Jeremy started moving closer to the car, and that’s when he noticed it.

A dark shape, darker than the darkness around them, was coming down the lane behind them. He couldn’t make it out at first, but it was big. Suddenly, he realized what it was, just a split second before the whole world lit up.

Jake was confused, for a split second. The redhead lifted herself off of him, just as he started to come. For an instant he thought he wasn’t going to come inside of her, and he didn’t want to miss that. Then she ripped off his condom and slammed her pussy back down on him. He spurted deep inside her cunt, just as she buried his cock again. It was mind blowing, Jake could feel the cum leave his body and disappear. Most of the time it just collected in the tip of the condom, this time it was gone. The redhead’s pussy just seemed to suck it up and swallow it inside of her.

Katie was coming, her eyes closed, her head thrown back, she was feeling her orgasm take over her body. Thanks to her quick thinking, she was also feeling the guy’s spunk shoot deep inside of her. She loved swallowing up cum, whether in her pussy or down her throat. Katie swooned, and collapsed on top of the guy below her, her head buried in his neck, her body orgasmic.

Penny was floating on the waves of her orgasm. She was vaguely aware that there was still a cock in her body, stuck down there on the ground, but up in the sky she only felt orgasmic waves. If he had come now, she wouldn’t have known. She might not have even know if he was fucking her or not. When her orgasm hit her, and hit her as hard as this one was, she was oblivious to everything for several seconds. She was her orgasm, and her orgasm was her, and neither of them were interested in anything other than their singular duality at the moment.

Josh was pumping hard, trying to come, the blonde was going nuts, squeezing his cock like a vise, and he was almost there. He was seconds away from his orgasm, aware that Jake, the redhead and the blond were already deeply in the midst of theirs. Finally, he knew he was there, he felt himself pass the point of no return, and knew that just a few more thrusts would take him over the edge if time itself didn’t. At that exact moment when orgasm is a done deal, but the neurons hadn’t all fired yet, something amazing happened. The whole world lit up for Josh.

Jeremy and Josh just stared. Everyone else was gone into the orgasmic world, oblivious to everything, but Jeremy and Josh weren’t. They just stared. Jeremy knew what it was instantly, he’d seen it coming with the darkened shadow, he was the only one facing it head on. Josh was more confused than anything else. The whole world seemed to have lit up. Red, white and blue lights filled the woods.

The cop car had come back, and after sneaking down the lane with its light off, the cop had turned the lights on when he was right next to the boys’ car. There was no siren, just a cacophony of lights filling the night sky. Jeremy and Josh froze.

Jeremy was standing there naked from the waist down, his cock hard and proud in his hand, as the spotlight went quickly over him and moved on. Josh had jumped in shock, and in so doing, pulled his cock out of the blonde right at the moment of his orgasm. His cock shuddered for a second, and then started to shoot great white spurts of semen across the back of the blonde. They fell in long drawn out ribbons first on her back, pooling in the hollow, and then on her ass. The spotlight lit up each one as it came out and landed. Josh had never had an orgasm he’d not felt, but this one he missed entirely. He knew he would have pissed his pants if they were on, and his cock hadn’t have been busy coming.

Jake and the girls were one big collapsed heap of bodies, oblivious to the searchlight playing over the scene. Finally the searchlight stopped on Jake and the redheads faces. The bright light must have been enough to pull them out of their orgasmic daze, because they both looked up at the same time, and quickly shielded their eyes.

“You boys didn’t understand it when you were asked to leave,” a voice boomed over the cars P.A. “We thought you looked smarter than your dicks, but I guess Dorothy was wrong,” the disembodied voice said. With that said, another car down the lane lit up the sky, and if the boys thought the world was bright to begin with, then they must have just entered the sun.

A pickup truck with a light bar across the top, fog lights underneath it, and a searchlight joined the circus of lights. Jeremy was still standing there, his cock getting a bit softer, and smaller, but still he just stood there. Josh was trembling, and Jake was trapped under the redhead’s naked body, and the blonde who had just now lifted her head from where it had collapsed on his chest.

“Katie, get your body off that there boy, and move away from him. Penny darling, you do the same,” the voice said again as they heard a car door opening. Katie slid down the car and off of Jake, her breasts rubbing his cock as she went, a drop of his come clinging to the side of her left breast.

Penny stood up and covered her breasts. She moved so fast she bumped into the dazed Josh, and knocked him to the ground. He fell amongst the grass and some old fallen leaves with a thud.

“Boy, you get your ass back up here where I can see it,” the voice said, no longer speaking through the loudspeaker, but conveying just as much authority.

“Daddy, don’t do this,” Penny was saying to the man that was stepping around the front of the police car, “they didn’t do anything wrong, they left town like you asked, we just followed them,” she finished. The cop paused and looked at the two girls.

“You’d best get some clothes on before Gus takes you girls back to town,” was the only thing he said after a pause to look at them. He then turned his attention back to the boys. All of them were stark white, and their once hard penis’s had shriveled so much they looked like acorns hiding under a twig.

Penny and Katie were quickly trying to put their clothes on as they mumbled something to the boys. Jake thought he heard Katie saying sorry as she was gathering up her clothes, Penny seemed to be saying the same thing. Jake was just thinking about getting his own clothes on. He slid off the hood of the car and reached down for his pants.

“Where you think you’re going boy,” the cop said. Jake looked at him and realized that he’d drawn his gun. “Don’t you know we’ve got laws in these here parts about running around naked, much less about messing around with our women,” the cop was saying as Jake froze and stood up.

“Most importantly, I don’t take kindly to some city boys driving through my town, and trying to knock up my daughter,” he snarled, “whether she followed you out here or not,” he continued. The sheriff, Jake finally figured that much out by looking at the car, was looking pretty pissed off, and he had his gun out. Jake didn’t know what he was going to do.

“Just shut up and get in the truck,” came a voice from behind the boys’ car. The voice was directed at the girls, who seemed to be protesting to some other man that was walking up. The girls ran on towards the truck, leaving the boys alone without a friend in the world.

“What we going to do with them this time,” said the voice, as it walked up and getting out of the glare of the truck’s lights, turned into a smaller man, rather thin and frail, looking nothing like a cop.

“Well Gus, I don’t reckon I likely know, there’s three of them, that’s at least one or two more than I really like to deal with, but I suppose deal with them we will,” the sheriff said to the wimpy looking man. “I don’t suppose you brought the gun with you, this being such short notice and all,” the sheriff continued, his eyes locked on the boys as he talked to Gus, seeming to not even know they were there and listening, while at the same time it was obvious he’d shoot them if they moved.

“I never took it out of my truck after the last time,” Gus was saying, as he brought what looked like a .22 caliber pistol up and pointed it at the boys. “Wouldn’t want to get caught off guard now, not like these boys just did,” Gus finished, laughing at the three naked boys in front of them.

“Nope, don’t suppose you’d ever let that happen to you Gus, you’re always on top of things, that’s what I like about you,” the sheriff was saying, his eyes locking and moving between the three boys.

“What about the car, think we should make one of them drive it back to town,” the man named Gus was asking the sheriff. The sheriff never once took his eyes off of them.

“Nope, I’ll take care of that, I’ll call Dorothy and have her get Carl with the truck out here to take it back into town,” he was saying. The three J’s were getting cold now, a combination of their nakedness, the air temperature, and the way they were being treated like they didn’t even exist.

“Well then, we’ll just throw them in your car and be done with it,” Gus said, as he pointed the gun at Josh and shot him first.

All three of the boys jumped at the sound of the gun. They’d half expected to hear a loud report and see blood squirting from one of them. Instead, Josh was aware of a slight pricking sensation on his chest, and saw a little blue dart sticking in him as he collapsed. Jeremy was next and Jake was the last one to be shot.

Josh finally pissed his pants, even if it was only because he’d fallen lucklessly on them as he’d lost all control over his muscles. Jake collapsed back onto the car, and Jeremy fell backwards in the road. There were aware of the sheriff laughing along with the man named Gus.

“Dam I love that part,” Gus was saying as all three of the boys were award of a few things. They were still alive, they were conscious, and they couldn’t do anything other than look straight up at the sky.

“Yeah, well next time why don’t you let them get dressed first,” the sheriff was saying, “I hate hauling naked people in my squad, and I’m not about to dress another man right after he’s been fucking,” he finished as he walked over and started at Jeremy lying in the road.

“Dam boy, you look scared, bet’s you thought we was goin’ kill you for fucking our daughters,” he was saying as he looked down at Jeremy. Jeremy would have pointed out to him that he’d not actually fucked anyone, if he could talk. All he could do was stare up and realize just how big the sheriff was when you were lying at his feet.

Gus laughed, “You boys sure thought we was goin’ kill you, didn’t you,” he exclaimed. “Well, truth is we don’t know what were going to do to you, but we surely not going to kill you out here in the open, on a cloudless night, without some good alibis, and after anyone who’s seen you will have figured your long gone,” he finished.

“No, were going to take you to a special place, kind of like your own private jail, and then we’ll try to figure out what would be best done wit’ ya,” the sheriff said, as he grabbed Jeremy under the arms and started dragging him towards the cop car. Gus had already opened the door and was going to get Jake. Within a couple of minutes, they’d put all three boys in the car, and having picked up their clothes, they were looking at the Honda.

“I suppose we could torch it,” Gus was saying as they eyed it. It wasn’t a bad looking car. “Course, if we let Carl have a hand on it, we might be able to save it, hell, Katie might even be able to use it,” he pointed out, as they both looked at Jenny’s car behind it. Jenny had an older Mazda, and it wasn’t it the greatest shape, but it was better than nothing, which is what Katie had.

“Yeah, like we need her to have easier access to the world,” the Sheriff snorted, looking back at Gus’s truck with the two girls huddled inside. “Well, let’s get them over to the pound, and have Carl haul the car out there too, we’ll decide what to do with it later.”

Gus started walking back to the truck with the two girls in it, and the Sheriff got in the front of the squad. He turned off the flashing lights, and pulling over into the ditch at the side of the road, spun the cruiser around, heading back towards the highway and back into town.