A Slight of Tongue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm a little envious of you," she said as her hips ground against mine. I gave a quizzical look and she continued, "You totally get off on making me happy, don't you?"

This was dangerous. I knew that she could easily push me into submission, and while that might be great at the peak of orgasm, it wasn't what I wanted in a long term relationship. I also still felt like I'd lost some of my self respect last night. I asked, "Why does that make you envious?"

"I feel like I'm not holding up my end of the bargain. It's like you are making all the hard choices and making all the sacrifices and giving me what I want. And all I give you is mediocre blow jobs."

"Oh sweetie, I'm sorry I said that."

"Stop!" said as she hit me on the chest with both fists. She was no longer grinding on my cock, but I was still hard inside her. "I totally fucked up by making you a cocksucker, and you brilliantly turned it into a positive expression of your love for me."

"You really didn't want double penetration did you?" I asked. "You just wanted to get me with another guy."

She was sobbing. She looked me in the eyes and said, "sort of both. I thought it would make you happy, and I could show how compassionate and accepting I can be of you and your feminine side."

"Where is this coming from? Do I really act that gay?"

She paused, then said, "You're just so sensitive. Your sensitive about your sperm count, and you ran out on Dan on Friday, and I just don't understand how you can be so sensitive. It's like you constantly doubt yourself when you have no reason to doubt at all. It's like there is something inside you, an insecurity or self doubt that I want to embrace and draw out, but it keeps eluding me."

A few weeks passed without incident and then Abby arranged for a night out. She took me to our favorite French restaurant. After lovely meal we went for a walk holding hands.

"So, what's up?" I asked.

She smiled at me and said, "Yea, I guess something has to be up if we eat there. The news is that I'm pregnant."

I could tell that she was apprehensive about telling me and I knew why. I responded with the full-press positive enthusiasm and said, "Fantastic," and then kissed her on the lips with a big hug to match.

She smiled. "You know, my father told me that you would find a way to give me a child. I didn't believe him at the time, but now, I think you can do anything."

"You keep believing that," I said.

Dan's reaction to the news was overly enthusiastic. He bought Abby a big bouquet of flowers and assured us that he would help financially in any way that he could. I was annoyed by his attempts to insert himself into our baby's life, but I could see his perspective. I resolved to buck up and be big about the situation.

Our baby girl was born almost exactly 40 weeks after our Saturday evening debauchery. She was a beautiful blond with sparkling blue eyes. After waiting a few days to become adjusted to our new life we began entertaining guests. One of our first guests was Dan.

At first he was his happy gregarious self. He gave me a big wet kiss on the lips, and said "Where is my little girl?"

Inwardly I smiled, but I could see the apprehension on Abby's face as she handed our daughter to Dan. His face fell. "She has blue eyes," he said.

"Well, John and I both have blue eyes, so it is to be expected," Abby said.

"...but I thought she would be darker. I don't understand." Dan's joviality evaporated. He stayed for a few minutes and then left.

I couldn't help but smile.

Abby asked, "Could you tell me what happened? I thought she would be darker too."

"I hope you don't think less of me, but when I was on my knees at your groin with a mouth full of Dan's cum, I just couldn't follow through. A bigger more confident man would have done it, but I couldn't. Instead of squirting his cum into you, I swallowed it. Then I hoped that I could get the job done on my own. It's just a coincidence that I didn't fire blanks that one night."

Abby laughed and said, "You fucking stud."

12