A Slight Rebellion by a sub

Story Info
She loves serving, but rebels.
2.4k words
4.14
17.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle had only been working for the company for two days when she met James who was in charge of a large department with thirty employees under him. The company was so large they needed several full time office substitutes to fill in for those who were on sick or vacation leave or had left all together. Michelle was told she'd be filling in at James' department for three weeks.

As soon as she met him she was attracted to him: he was tall, with a nice smile and eyes, as well as what she speculated was an athletic body under his shirt and tie. She figured he was in his late thirties to early forties. Michelle was twenty-eight, 5'8, with long dark hair and eyes with a very light, almost pale complexion. She was very slim with somewhat narrow hips, a smooth, flat stomach and small tits. She had a body like a runner, with very long muscular legs and a tight ass and she worked had to maintain it.

When she extended her hand, offering it to James, she could tell he was attracted her and she was sure she probably gave away the fact she found him attractive. After a few afternoons the flirting had given way to undeniable sexual innuendos and a few days after that they wound up back at his place for a night of hot fucking. James was naturally on the dominant side but something about the way Michelle wiggled and moaned when he held her down, grinding his cock deep inside of her or the way he teased her as long as he wanted, until he was good and ready to pound her brought out more of his dominant side. He sensed that she was getting more and more turned on by him controlling her: stripping her completely naked, while he stayed fully clothed, fucking her in front of a full length mirror tell her to watch how he fucked her, being told exactly how to suck him or how to move her body. But she wasn't without a bit of control herself, putting on a lovely show with her hips and tongue as she licked up the full length of his cock, taking him deep and slow, trying to bring him to the point he had to fuck her.

But one night, before she was getting ready for bed, James emailed her, the title of the email simply reading "homework." In the email he told her to wear a black thong and matching bra as well as a skirt to work the next day. All night long she was turned on thinking about what he had in store for her, imagining his hands slipping inside of her black thong, teasing her pussy, eventually stripping her out of them.

It wasn't until almost ten o'clock before she got a phone call from James telling her to bring some files to his office. As soon as she came in he asked her to shut the door behind her, which she did, turning all the way around, giving him a perfect view of her body in a tight charcoal skirt, which ended a few inches above her knee. He motioned for her to walk around the side of his desk.

"Did you do your homework for today?" he asked.

"Yes, as a matter a fact I did," she said.

"Let me see."

She could feel her mouth get moist and skin tingle at the thought of showing him what she had on underneath her skirt. She was standing only two of three feet away from him when she hiked up her skirt showing her smooth, athletic legs, a tiny bit of black satin material covering her pussy and pubic hair which she had trimmed in the shower that morning. He motioned for her to turn around so he could admire how her tight ass looked in them as well. She could feel his eyes making their way up and down her legs and ass.

"Bend over my desk for me," he said and she slowly bent over so he had a perfect view of her ass. "No, I mean all the way, with your legs shoulder width apart." She was getting a bit shy although she loved the attention, knowing his cock would be getting hard inside of his slacks at the sight of her bent over, ready for anything. He let her stand there for about ten seconds, just admiring how the strip of thin black satin material looked between the cheeks of her ass, barely covered her pussy, before she felt his finger tips teasing her lightly. She could feel two fingertips gently grazing her thong, pushing against her pussy, which has steadily been getting moist all day thinking about this moment. As he played with her she began rocking her hips back into him, wanting to feel his hand push deep into her pussy or maybe a finger fill her, spreading her apart but he stopped playing with her.

"Stand perfectly still for me, if you move at all I won't give you what you want."

She did as he asked, at least for a minute while he lightly ran his fingers up and down the outside of her thong. All she could think about was how good it would feel to have him slip her panties aside and push his hard, full cock inside of her, fuck her deep and hard and then send her back to work. But after a minute he stopped.

"That's all Michelle, thank you," he said and when she turned around he winked at her and gave her a devilish grin.

"You fucking tease," she said, "there's no one around out there, you could fuck me right now."

"I know I could but I'm not, not now at least."

Frustrated she walked towards the door, moving her hips and body in a seductive way she hoped would make him change his mind, but it didn't. At her desk she was beyond distracted, unable to concentrate on anything. She could feel her pussy dripping wet and if she let her imagination wonder she could still feel his fingers teasing her pussy.

About an hour later James called her and told her to meet him in his car in the parking garage on the top desk. When she arrived at his car he was sitting in the back seat.

Finally, she thought, he's going to fuck me.

She slipped into the backseat and they began kissing deep and hard, his hands slipping inside her shirt, caressing and stroking her nipples, another hand between her legs, inside her skirt pushing aside her thong, finally stroking her bare pussy. She could feel herself throbbing and swollen and she couldn't wait to be fucked. But suddenly he stopped for no reason.

"I want you to take my cock out," he commanded and she did, sliding it over the top of his boxers. She was instinctively leaning over to take him deep in her mouth when he stopped her.

"Suck me exactly the way I tell you."

She agreed, waiting for his command.

First he told her to just kiss the head and then all over his cock, feeling him swell in her hand, then he told her to suck just the swollen head of his cock. She could feel the mushroom shape get even harder and fuller in her mouth. As she sucked him she could feel his hand making its way inside her skirt, stroking her thighs and then, when she spread her legs apart to give him greater access, the crotch of her panties. By now her thong was soaking wet and she shivered with excitement when she felt him push her panties aside and start stroking and fingering her bare pussy. This made her suck him faster and faster.

"Not so fast, suck me slower," he commanded.

It was difficult for her to do but she made herself slowdown. When was he going to fuck me, she thought? She loved being teased and told what to do but there came a time when enough was enough already and she needed her pussy filled with his cock.

Finally, after his cock was rock hard and glistening from her pumping him in and out of her eager mouth, looking up at him from time to time, he told her to take her panties off. She sat next to him, working her soaking wet thong down her legs and off, giving him a nice view of her pussy. He gripped her around the waist and guider her over him, so she was facing the same direction, hovering over him as he pulled her skirt up around her hips. Then he guided her back down on his cock. She wanted to sit all the way on him, taking every bit of him inside of her but he kept her hovering, just working the head of his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Come on, let me fuck you," Michelle moaned.

"Not just yet," he said, his hands making their way inside her shirt and bra, running over her tight, athletic tits, teasing her erect nipples. By now her whole body was on fire and she needed to be pounded so she just forced herself down on him, pumping up and down a few times, gasping with her thrust.

"No! I'm in control here," he said and guided her back up.

She was getting mad now.

"If you don't fuck me I'm going to make YOU wait," she said.

But he obviously wasn't buying her bluff because he just kept his cock positioned at the entrance of her dripping wet pussy. That's when she became so frustrated so she slid off of him and pushed her way out of his car, recomposing herself as she walked across the parking platform. James yelled after her but she wasn't listening. Enough was enough.

About thirty minutes later at her desk she received an email telling her to come to his office and fuck him but she refused. She had the power now and although at her core she was submissive she was enjoying having him beg for her. He emailed her again and again she refused. That afternoon went by painfully slow but as it did she came up with a plan.

She knew that James was working late on a project. She went home, showered and changed into a pair of tight jeans and top and returned to the office. His light to his office was on but he wasn't there. She made sure no one else's car was in the parking lot before she shut his door and slipped out of her jeans and top sitting on top of his desk with her legs crossed. As she waited for him to return she felt her pussy tingling, waiting and hoping he'd finally fuck her.

When he pushed his way inside, a bag of take out under his arm he was shocked to see Michelle sitting on his desk. He looked behind him to make sure no one was around and shut and locked the door.

"Are you going to give me another chance?" he said.

"Only if you fuck me right now without all the teasing.'

He didn't say another word, he just kissed her deep and hard, spreading her legs apart, stroking her pussy with one hand, and gripping her ass with the other. She undid his pants, pulling out his cock caressing it with her hand, leaning down to pump it in and out of her mouth a few times.

When he pushed her flat on her back and slipped inside of her, spreading her pussy apart she almost let out a gasp right then and there. This time he didn't waist any time, he just gripped her hips and began slamming her pussy. She could feel his balls slapping against her pussy and ass, his hands all over her.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" she yelled out.

Then he flipped her around and bent her over his desk. As he slid inside of her she remembered how good it had felt to be bent over his desk earlier that day, his hand playing with her pussy, admiring how she looked in the thong he told her to wear. She looked up into the office's window, seeing a reflection of him standing behind her, pants around his ankles, her totally naked being pounded. The image added to her excitement, which made her wiggle and squirm even more.

"This will teach you to not do exactly as I tell you," he said as he smacked her ass hard, one side and then the other, fucking her harder than she'd ever been fucked before. His hands were reaching around her, stroking her nipples, pinching them, rubbing her pussy, pulling her hair, everything at once. The way his body was pushed against hers, his hands gripping her body she knew even if she wanted to, she couldn't get away or resist and this turned her on a lot. She was finally being fucked the way she'd wanted to be all day long. That's when she felt her body tighten and spasm, her pussy gripping his cock he ground and wiggled it back and forth. While she was catching her breath he pulled out of her and turned her around making her kneel in front of him. As he stroked his cock she began licking his balls, waiting and watching for his creamy cum to explode all over her. As he moaned out, his cock jerked and began pumping his cum all over her tight, athletic tits, covering one nipple and then the next as he stood over her.

"Lick me clean," he told her and she did just that slipping his wet, still hard cock in her mouth nice and slow so he could still handle the stimulation. As she slid him in and out of her mouth she could taste her juices mixed with her cum and she loved it.

"I hope you learned your lesson today. You need to do exactly as I tell you," he said.

She smiled, thinking that she had learned her lesson today, that just because he could control her sometimes and give her all the homework assignments in the world, didn't mean she wouldn't get what she wanted in the end.