A Slippery Slope Ch. 04

Story Info
As they take to the ice, things start to heat up..
4.6k words
4.4
3.6k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SMetcalfe
SMetcalfe
34 Followers

I finished up my glass of wine and leaned back in the chair. Thoughts of Jennifer buzzing around in my head. Her smile, her innocent smile I recalled from the years I've known her. Her witty humor and nerdy

Knocking on the door, "can I come in? You aren't naked in here are ya?" she laughed walking in with her hand over her eyes.

"Do you want me to be?" I joked without missing a beat.

She dropped her hand to her hip and gave me a glare. She strode back to her seat and noticed my empty wine cup, grabbed the bottle and spun around holding it up. "More wine?"

"Of course." I lifted my cup up to her to fill. She extended the bottle toward my cup, paused and then pulled back.

"Why don't we go skate for a little bit and drink out there! I've always wanted to drink and skate!"

"That sounds like a great idea, you going to skate in that?" I gestured to her ensemble. "I can't imagine that would work very well," I said with a sly grin on my face.

"Hmmm, I guess you're right. I will have to change," she said placing the bottle of wine on the desk in front of me. Her hands moved up in slow motion toward her neckline. They stopped at the top most button. Both hands reaching for it as her fingers delicately grasped the white plastic and the blue fabric. I sat in awe as she slid the button through the slit in the shirt. The shirt began to part more, showing the last remaining portion of cleavage as it met the bottom of her black bra. Her hands lowered to the next button exposing the dark cleavage to the white florescent lighting. As her fingers met the next button she hesitated for a second.

I was watching intently at what was happening before my eyes. They were glued to her chest as her shirt parted enough to show about an inch of both sides of her bra. It was a simple article, a very subtle striped design with a thin outline of lace guarding the dark black from her fair skin. When she paused it snapped me out of my gaze. "I can go out there and give you some privacy," I said calmly, the inner teenager in me screaming in protest.

Her hands dropped down to her side as they swung slowly toward the edge of the desk. As they made contact, she lowered her head and leaned forward. I did everything in my power not to look down her shirt. Surprisingly I kept them locked on her eyes. She bit her lip a little and quietly said "you didn't think I was going to change in front of you, did you?" She smiled and laughed quickly. "You're fine, I'm gonna go change in the restroom." She reached down and picked up her bag from the floor, spun and walked out the door again.

"You're a fucking idiot," I yelled at myself. "When was she going to stop had I not said anything? Would she have undone the whole shirt? Unzipped the black pencil skirt? Why in god's name would I have said something at that moment." I hushed the internal berating in my head and got to my feet. I walked out of the office and grabbed my bag from behind the front counter, walked back into the office and sat back down at my desk.

A couple minutes later Jennifer walked back into the room. She had on the same leggings as earlier in the day. She had her hair up in neat pony-tail. Her black skating jacket over her shoulders and zipped up most of the way, about to where her shirt was buttoned before her interview. Her jacket fit snuggly and the bottom settled right at her waist.

"I'm back!" she exclaimed.

"Took you long enough, you have to sew it together?" I laughed

"Ha. Ha. No, women take longer to get ready, you should know that by now!" She sat down at her desk and pulled her skates from her bag.

"I guess you're right." I began to take my skates out of my bag and kicked of my shoes. I stood up, unbuckled my belt and pulled it through the loops and dropped it on my bag. I grabbed the fly of my pants and began to unbutton it. I looked up and saw Jennifer watching me intently as she paused tying her skates. I buttoned them back up and laughed, "I'm only kidding, I don't need to change to go skating, jeans are just fine." I smiled and sat down and began to tie my skates. Jennifer smiled and chuckled before returning her attention to the white laces of her skates.

We made it to the ice, I had flicked on a couple lights, so we weren't in complete darkness. We skated across the rink toward the benches and put our wine and cups down. We skated a few laps around the rink and caught up on life and such. She had asked about my ex and I told her the story of our breakup and that I was okay with it. I told her how work was going and my family. She boasted about her schooling and her sorority and how much fun she's having with both. She broke away to show off some moves she had worked on up at school with her skating team. She was pretty good to begin with, but she'd gotten better. It was almost majestic watching her elegantly flit across the ice. Such grace and elegance.

As we skated, I grew more and more captivated with her essence. I knew so much about her but never fully enveloped myself with her aura. Not much had changed since we were friends a few years earlier; her sense of humor, her mannerisms, punctuality, kindness and intellect are all things I knew but never appreciated. When we were friends I was still with my ex and thought I was with my future wife. I never even gave Jennifer a thought regarding affection, companionship or even sexually. But now... Now I am seeing her in a new light and it's nearly blinding. This intelligent, beautiful, and intoxicating woman has been in my life for years and it seems like I'm just now meeting her for the first time.

About an hour had passed as we skated and talked, engaging in deep and fruitful conversations I had never experienced before. I hadn't noticed that her jacket had unzipped a little, her pale skin soaking up the little light in the rink. When did that happen? I didn't notice it earlier. Did she unzip her jacket? Did it do it on its own? Her cleavage had become visible and it was evident that she did not change to her sports bra which would have been covering some of what was visible. It was nice, but I didn't even seem to care. We stopped and drank some more wine while sitting on the bench.

"Would you like to go to dinner with me?" I shot out quickly and taken back by what just came out of my mouth.

The next 4-5 seconds lasted an eternity as I stared into her eyes and tried to translate her facial expression. Each millisecond ticked by slower than the last. Her face showed no change in emotion. No smile, no anger, no annoyance, her breathing almost stopped along with mine. The 4-5 seconds lasted about as long as I've been alive.

And then it happened.

Staring into her eyes trying not to start shaking, she very subtly bit her lower lip and quickly leaned forward. Her wine cup hit the floor, her hands darting forward searching for my shoulders. They latched on and she pulled herself close to me and landed her lips on mine as she closed her hazel eyes. Stunned for a second, I gained my composure and gave in, I kissed back as my right hand traced up her arm, over her shoulder, traced the outline of her neck and landed, cradling her head. She shuddered with the cold touch of my hand on the bare skin of her neck. Her heat was radiant, quickly warming my palm as I pulled her into the kiss.

My left hand landed on her knee as we sat there as time stood still. With time slowly ticking by, my mind slipped deeper and deeper into a euphoric state creating a time warp. I never thought you could cram 3 years of knowing someone into a 20 second kiss.

We finally pulled apart, our eyes opening slowly. She caught her breath and whispered,

"I honestly thought you'd never ask".

"Why would you think that?"

"Well, I didn't know if you would like me like that or notice me or anything, that's why I've been a little more out there today with you. I've had this sort of planned for a while..." she trailed off.

"You had kissing me planned for a while?"

"No, getting you to notice me."

"What are you talking about? We've been pretty good friends for a while, a little distant with you being away, but I'd say we've been pretty close."

"I mean I... I mean I've had a crush on you for so long and the last time I saw you, I made a promise to myself to step outside my shell and get something that makes me happy, well at least I thought would make me happy."

I reached out and took one of her hands and held it with both of mine. "How long have you felt this way?" I asked expecting the answer to be the last year or so.

"Hmmm, if I really must think about it, I'd say.... It was the first day I worked here, when we first met. Without a doubt."

"You've gone all of this time with a crush on me and I never picked up on it?"

"Well, you never hit on me and I don't have the social skills to actively pursue anyone in that way, so I just continued to act normal, plus you occasionally mentioned your girlfriend, so I assumed I shouldn't. And I wouldn't have anyways. I'm not that kind of girl."

I continued to hold her hand and lightly massaged it with my thumbs as I smiled. I chuckled quietly "you know I had never thought of you in that light until today because of her, right? I thought I was in love with her. And since we broke up, I still haven't really thought of anyone like that, like this." I paused.

"So, the first day we worked together, huh? What was it about that day?"

"I think it was the few lame jokes you made and the way you smiled when we shook hands. Well, and -- "

"It didn't have anything to do with the way that night ended for you, did it?!" I asked mostly jokingly but also digging for an answer.

She laughed out loud and began to blush "No, however, that was the first time I've ever seen one in the wild before. I was curious to say the least. But that had no bearing on whether I had a crush on you."

"Coming from the guy who waited until the gal showed a lot of cleavage for him to even notice her." She leaned her head forward and raised her eyebrow.

"Low blow, low blow, Jennifer. But sort of true, in a way. You want to know when it was that I decided I was going to ask you to dinner? When we were out here skating around and talking. I remembered how great of a person you were and still are." I paused and smiled as a smile eased across her face. "Plus, showing off the gals definitely didn't hurt."

She tilted her head to the side slightly "well I figured I owed you at least a little for the show you gave me on that first night."

"That was your payback for that? Revenge isn't your strong suit, is it?" I chuckled and smirked.

"Is the night over yet?" she said pulling her hand away from mind as it slowly rose up toward her chest. It met the other hand at the zipper of her jacket.

Her right hand gripped the top of her jacket as the left slowly slid the zipper down. She lowered her head to look at what she was doing as my eyes followed her gaze. My eyes met the lace of her bra as the zipper began its trek toward her waist. It uncovered the bottom of her bra as she began to pull her jacket to the side exposing the top of her breast along the bra line. The zipper continued its voyage, her right hand pulling her jacket more to the side now exposing the entire right cup of her bra. The black pin-striped bra contrasted with the milky white skin of her breast as she exposed it to the little light we had. As the zipper made it to her navel, she released the zipper from her left hand and traced the zipper up toward her chest, she grabbed the left side of her jacket and pulled it to the side exposing her complete bust.

She pulled each side of the jacket until both sides fell off her shoulder. Her eyes met mine while still facing down in such an adorable yet seductive way. She began to tilt her head up as she stood up enough to swing her right leg other the bench to straddle it. As she was seated, both her hands landed on the bench between her thighs and she leaned forward. I looked back down to her chest to find her arms pushing them together.

They began to bulge out, testing the strength of her lace trimmed black bra. I was mesmerized watching her lean forward, the dark gap between her breasts getting smaller as her pale skin was being forced together. I couldn't hold back anymore.

I slid forward toward her and raised my hand toward her neck. I grazed the front of her bra on the way up, the bottom of my hand delicately skimming the top of her breast as it made its way. I pulled myself closer until I was able to kiss her. I pressed my lips against hers as I inched as close as I possibly could. My forearm and elbow came to rest against her chest as I bit her lip lightly. My left hand landed on her right knee and I began to slowly slide it up and down the side of her leg. I continued to massage her leg as I felt her hand rest on mine for a few seconds. She began to slowly pull my hand up her leg, up her side and toward her chest.

My hand contacted her skin just below her bra. She shuddered with the touch of my cold hand on her warm stomach. It knocked the wind out of her and she broke our kiss for a quick moment to take a deep breath before meeting my lips with hers. My hand met the bottom of her bra and began to trace it toward the middle. I teased her placing my finger against her cleavage just above her bra and lightly tickled her. Her breathing grew heavier as I very lightly traced the outline of her bra against her soft skin.

As I reached the top of her breast, I pulled my finger away for a second. Her soft pale skin had developed goosebumps and her kiss had become more passionate. She had lightly bitten my lip the same I had done to her. Our tongues began to meet a little more.

Right then her breathing almost stopped and she froze as I swiftly placed my hand around the cup of her bra and began to squeeze. Massaging her breast, she pulled away to take some deep breaths. Her eyes opened the same time mine did and we locked eyes. Her hand landed on my knee and began to slide up my leg.

I continued to massage her neck and breast softly and deeply as her hand made its way up my thigh. A quarter of the way up, she blinked slowly. Halfway a shy smile met her lips. A few inches more and she rotated her hand toward the inside of my left thigh. Right then her fingers grazed the head of my cock through my jeans.

She hesitated, leaned in and kissed me deeply and pulled away. Her fingers slowly danced from the head down the shaft toward my groin. Her hand stopped as she pressed her palm hard against it and wrapped her fingers around what she could through the jeans.

"I want to see it again" she whispered.

I leaned in and kissed her on the lips passionately, my hand still on her neck pulling her mouth to mine. My left hand on her breast moved back up to trace the outline of her bra. My fingers began to invade her bra, my bare fingers massaging her breast behind enemy lines. She moaned as I plunged my hand deep under her bra, filling my palm with her breast and gave it a deep squeeze. I pulled away from our kiss, removed my hand from her breast and stood up slowly. Her hand never leaving my cock.

Her left hand slid up my leg to meet her right as she slid both hands up and down the shaft through my jeans. In all my life, I have never been that hard before. She continued massaging with her left hand as her right slid up toward my belt. She clumsily tried to unbuckle it with one hand but that proved to be too difficult. She released my cock with her left hand which aided her right. Once through the belt, she unbuttoned my jeans and looked up at me. With a quick pause, we locked eyes and knew this was a point of never going back. She turned her gaze to my groin and grasped the zipper with her right hand. As she unzipped it, she peeled away the jeans with her left. She slid both hands up to the sides of my jeans and began to shimmy them down off my hips. My cock pressed hard against my boxers once the jeans had let down their guard. She slid her hands up my thighs again, this time wrapping her hands around my cock over my boxers. Her left hand continued up.

Her right had met her left at the waistband of my boxers as she began to pull them down. Inch by inch she exposed the lower part of my abs, then the top of my neatly trimmed pubic hair and finally to the base of my cock. She continued to pull down with her left hand as her right slid to my groin and slipped around the base of my cock. Time stopped as the waistband met the head of my hard member. She pulled but it seemed to be shy and holding back until finally, it let go. My boxers snapped down and my penis lunged up like a launched catapult, pointing directly at her beautiful face.

Her right hand held the base as she stared at it in awe, her left hand slid up my thigh and met the right and continued farther down the shaft to where she was able to wrap her soft hands around it. With both hands gripping my warm, erect penis, she appeared mesmerized by the 8-inch rod aimed at her face. After a few seconds, she started to slide her hands up and down the shaft together. Her eyes looked up at mine as she was stroking my hard cock, each one ascending me closer to a climax. Beginning with slower strokes she continued gazing into my eyes, focusing on her movements she looked back down and began to speed up and making longer strokes. I rolled my eyes, my whole head and thought "I'm going to completely lose it here in a second."

Imagine being so turned on by someone that them touching you could set you off. This was right up that ally. My breathing quickened as well as my pulse with each pump of her hands. She slowed down a little with the longer stroke and then began to speed up, shortening them. I gazed down to see her focused on the task at hand. She was intently working this puzzle with the intent on winning at all costs. I tracked my line of sight a little lower to see her deep cleavage in the black bra moving with each stroke. It was beautiful, her breasts heaving with each breath she took, pulsing with each stroke of her arms. I thought right there I'd lose it.

"I... I uh think I'm going to cum."

She quickly snapped her eyes up to mine and shook her head no subtly and smiled. Her eyes locked in on the head of my cock as she slowly leaned forward. Like a pilot coming in for a landing, she ceased stroking and controlled the rod with her hands as her lips neared the head. Mesmerized in what was happening, my breathing seemed to stop right along with my hearth when her lips touched down. She gave it a quick kiss, just a peck. She pulled back an inch or so and licked her lips.

Like an Olympic diver, she dove in with 100% commitment. Her lips parted as my member slid into her warm mouth. Her lips suctioning around it as she slid it deeper into her mouth. After a few inches I expected her to stop but she pressed on. A little over half way she came to a stop and began to retreat toward the head. Her lips sliding on her saliva very smoothly and massaging the skin of my now pulsating penis. Her tongue began to tickle the tip as she held it in her mouth. Her right hand holding the base of the shaft as the left landed on my hip. She gave a couple twirls around the head with her tongue before sheathing the shaft back in her mouth. After two quick pumps, Jennifer swung for the fences. Her lips traveled from the head of my cock down my shaft, hit the middle and continued into unexplored territory. Her lips met her right hand as her hand slid smoothly out of the way. I watched as she took nearly all 8 inches into her mouth without hesitation.

Her mouth moved back to the head, her right hand following close by stroking my cock as she stopped and took another dive. I couldn't believe this. My heart rate had easily doubled, my breathing was erratic. I almost couldn't control my body as she made her second journey to the base. In and out she went a couple more times before my body had enough. I mumbled "here it comes." And before I could finish the statement, her lips slide back to the head and her right hand began to slide the length of my shaft. Stroking and stroking as my muscles tensed up as my body pulled the trigger and fired it's first burst into her mouth. Quickly followed by a second, then a third, and a fourth as she continued to stroke and held the seal with her lips. My breathing became semi-regular again as I took a couple deep breaths as she began to swallow.

SMetcalfe
SMetcalfe
34 Followers
12