A Sliver of Moonlight

Story Info
Lust, empowered by unknown force, reins supreme in Canada.
3.5k words
3.5
11.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moonlight, the slightest of slivers, crept in through the window. It snuck over the floor, illuminating the cold room. It gently slipped over the bed, crawling over the green wool of the blankets. It slipped over across the room to the computer, lighting the screen and the lavender walls with its sharp, cool glow. The light gently caressed the form of the girl sitting at the sleek computer desk.

Sleek. A good word to describe the computer, and a good work to describe the girl. The light ran up her smooth, creamy legs, peeking at the pale bathrobe that began just before her nether regions were exposed. The bathrobe parted seductively at her chest, revealing just a glance of her sizable breasts. Her skin, eerie in its flawlessness, flushed red in the pastel moonlight. Her hair, black as onyx, fell over her face as she leaned over the keyboard, quickly typing out a sentence.

The keyboard clacked beneath her manicured fingers, spelling out a tuneless beat as she finished a sentence with a stab of the enter key. To any onlookers, though none were in the room, she would have appeared to be a goddess, possessing too effortless, too flawless a beauty to be a mere human being. She reached a hand up, gently brushing aside her hair. Her face, softly formed, was now visible in the moonlight. Her lips were slightly open, a faint breath passing through them as she read the words that appeared before her on the computer screen.

A frown passed her face, momentarily corrupting her features. She placed a hand over her eyes, sighing loudly. She looked up at the screen with a frustrated expression and began to stab out a few words on the keyboard.

"Freaking Lati..." She muttered to herself, eyes narrowing at the screen. She bit her lip lightly. Lati's boyfriend Max wasn't helping either. He seemed like just as much a pervert and over all stereotypical pig headed male as her other friend Toby. Neither seemed like a particularly bad kid alone, but together they seemed to feed off each other's annoying energies, multiplying the irritation. She frowned more deeply, typing out a retort to their comments.

A gentle knock interrupted her thoughts. She turned to look at the doorway of her room, where a boy stood. He was tall and sturdy, and nearly old enough to be a man now. His sandy hair fell in a mess from the corners of his baseball cap. His features were round and smoothly formed, complimenting his beckoning blue eyes. He wore a black coat, slightly parted to reveal a white tee-shirt that was tight against his well defined chest. His jeans were blue and slightly ripped, leading down to his sturdy boots. She looked him up and down briefly, her chocolate eyes meeting the sapphire within his.

"Hey Mel." He said nonchalantly, smiling. She smiled back, their eyes conveying mountains of meaning to each other in the space of that smile. He walked slowly over to her, almost like a predator stalking its prey. She shivered as the thought ran through her, making her cross her legs more tightly. He came around behind her, his hands resting on her shoulders. She shivered again, sensations running through her as his warm hands touched her cold shoulders. She bit her lip unconsciously, eyes closing as he leaned down to kiss her supple lips. She responded warmly, lips brushing against his with passion.

Mel recrossed her legs, feeling warmth spreading through her. She wanted him. She wanted him badly. She didn't know why she wanted him so much. Unbidden, a line of text rose to her mind, speaking in her mind in an unfamiliar voice: "I tend to corrupt people." She shivered. The words bled into her mind, sending fire running up her legs and down her neck. Without realizing what she was doing, her hands reached up to the boy's, pulling him closer. That single sentence, in a block of ten point text, had burned into her mind... Almost as if... It had corrupted her, true to the words.

She stretched up to kiss the boy, her robe falling slightly open at the chest. His eyes widened briefly as he stared down from above, then closed as her lips touched his. He leaned down to kiss her more deeply, his hand running down the side of her arm. She moaned against his lips ever so softly, her voice nary more than a whisper.

"Davin..." She said softly, lustfully. She broke the kiss briefly, rising from the computer chair. Her robe slunk down one shoulder, exposing the edge of a succulent pink nipple. She gazed into his eyes lustfully, approaching him like a cat. Her lips flew against his in a clash of passion. She gasped, her hands running down his back. She met his lips with palpable arousal, eyes fluttering shut. He responded lustfully, his hand snaking into her robe. She moaned as he cupped her breast. She leaned against him, grasping for stability as his mouth attacked her neck.

She felt the heat spreading in her chest, in her lips, between her legs. She pulled him deeper into the kiss, her hands grappling the belt loops of his pants, fingers sneaking into his boxers. His breath quickened, his hand squeezing her breast. His free hand wrapped around her waist, pulling them together.

Mel uttered a soft, but urgent whisper of desire, her neck subject to his ravenous desires. She clawed at his back, her heart racing. She wanted him within her. She wanted to feel him inside her, above her. She wanted it so badly she couldn't breathe. Her hands reached further down his body, gliding gently into his boxers. She continued to kiss him desperately, to which he responded with feverish enthusiasm. Her hand wrapped around his hardening shaft, causing his eyes to widen and making him break the kiss off in involuntary surprise.

Like lightning, her hand withdrew itself from his pants. She was flushed red and panting. She drew her robe around her tightly, feeling self conscious. She muttered a tumbled excuse of sorts and pushed passed him to the bathroom, leaving him with an erection and confusion. He ran a hand through his hair, muttering something quietly to himself.

Mel stared at her reflection in the warm light of the bathroom, panting. Her skin was flushed red and her lips trembled. Her creamy skin, now red and shiny with anticipating sweat, was deeply sensitive to the touch. Every motion sent a new rush of pleasure down her body, leaving her stiff and without breath. She shook her head, trying to shake the buzzing, pulsing pleasure from her head. It refused to dissipate, instead sending a fresh wave of arousal quivering through her body, making her knees tremble.

She gasped aloud, gripping the edges of the porcelain sink with white hands. Her breath came in short bursts as gratification rattled her lithe frame. She gripped the sink harder, her eyes squeezing shut as the unwanted pleasure ripped through her, sending her into a spiral of unbearable pleasure. It was almost as if the pulsing center of pleasure was warning her not to resist. She shivered, dripping with sweat. She felt the cool air brush her ear, almost like a whispery chuckle. A patronizing chuckle that said, very clearly, you cannot fight me.

She sighed, a resigned yet pleasure filled sound. She was dripping with wetness, and not just from the sweat. She couldn't contain herself anymore... She couldn't fight it. She let a passionate moan escape her lips, her fingers unconsciously slipping down to her crotch. She sighed with fervor, teasing herself. She wanted Davin. Just thinking about him sent a shiver down her spine. Her free hand lingered on the door handle. Behind the door, there was no return. No escape. Only... Only pleasure, the smug voice whispered in her ear. She bit her lip, feeling a fresh wave of arousal shudder through her.

The door was nearly thrown from its hinges, sent flying open from the inside. Davin turned to look so quickly his neck nearly cricked, the warm light of the bathroom flooding over his face. He saw Mel stalking from the bathroom, flushed red, shining with sweat, with her bathrobe parting in the front to reveal her breasts in their entirety and a wet, smooth slit.

"Mel, I-" He began, but his words were cut off as her lips collided with his, full of ravenous desire. His eyes widened in shock, but the fierce passion in her pink lips soon drew him in. She moaned passionately as his lips moved to her neck, her hands discarding his hat and jacket. They fell to the ground in a heap, forgotten. Her hands scrambled with his tee-shirt as his lips returned to hers.

The kiss was broken for a brief moment as he hoisted his now damp tee-shirt over his head and cast it to the ground with his other clothes. Mel's soft hands ran over his defined chest, tracing the hardened muscles. The room, warm with ardent heat, darkened around her. She continued to kiss Davin, eyes shut, oblivious to the darkening room. His mouth strived against hers in a violent conflict of hot adulation.

Her eyes fluttered open dazedly, a slight, passionate sigh escaping her lips. Her eyes widened in fear suddenly. An unfamiliar male face, lazy, arrogant, and insubstantial, was right in front of her. The figure, for the face was indeed connected to a body, gave off a sense of nonexistence, like something viewed through a television or a smoky window, like it wasn't really being seen. It was a teenager with messy brown hair, a face reminiscent of the Québécois, and a black jacket covering his torso. Dark blue jeans covered his lower body.

Mel uttered a soft, choked scream, which not doubt sounded like a sigh of lust to Davin. Her hands grasped at his sides, gripping them in fear instead of passion. In his ardent state, however, Davin had yet to notice his lover's sudden change in mood. He nipped slightly at her neck, sending pulses of pleasure running down her body to intermingle with the ball of fear growing in her stomach.

The figure grinned wolfishly, reaching out a hazy finger slowly. Mel shrank back into Davin's embrace, who sucked at her neck with renewed fervor. The translucent finger, so ephemeral it was hard to believe it wouldn't simply pass through her, came closer. Yet even as fleeting as the mist it resembled, Mel instinctively knew somewhere in her core that the finger was solid and powerful.

She shivered, unable to move as the finger drew closer. She bit her lip, incapable of even averting her eyes. It grew closer, closer, an almost icy aura following the finger through the air. The entire figure flickered hazily for a moment. In the next, a chilled finger gently tapped her forehead.

She screamed out in pleasure, convulsive torrents of pleasure washing over her, soaking her thighs. She shuddered powerfully, her legs nearly buckling beneath her. She moaned out loud, her arms wrapped around Davin's waist. Pale moonlight filtered through the window, basking the scene in its radiance. Mel's eyes opened gently, looking around Davin's waist. The figure was gone, though she still felt aftershocks of lust racing through her body, originating from her forehead.

Her thin robe, sodden with sweat and other wetness, slipped from her body, revealing her sleek, naked body in its fullness. She looked up a Davin, settling into the crouch she had unconsciously sunken into. Her manicured hands made short work of his belt, moving to unbutton his pants in an instant. He looked down at her with wide eyes, a stare she returned lustfully.

Her right hand gently stroked his erection through his pants, the other pushing him forcefully down unto the bed. He fell backwards without resistance, wrapping his arms around her shoulders as she climbed on top of him. Their lips met again, this time with Davin's tongue questing for entrance into Mel's mouth. She sighed amorously, granting him entrance. Her heartbeat quickened as their tongues writhed against each other, lips locked together. Her hands slipped down between their bodies, slipping a finger into her slit.

Davin smiled against her kisses, his hands gliding down to his waist. He slipped his pants down his legs, revealing his manhood, now standing straight up like a tower, to her. She rolled to the side, letting him bring himself fully unto the bed. She wrapped a gentle hand around his shaft.

"So that's what you want." She purred, kissing the tip. She swung her hips over his face, aligning her body over his. Her wet cunt waved tantalizingly in his face. She lowered her head down to his manhood, gently licking the side. He groaned, feeling her wet tongue on him. He leaned up, his skillful tongue licking at her folds. She gasped playfully, lifting her head briefly to look back at him.

Mel looked back down at the solid cock below her. She smirked, running a teasing finger down the side. A fresh wave of pleasure wracked her frame, making her shut her eyes and release a lustful moan. His licking intensified, encouraged by her moaning. She lowered her mouth to the head of his erection, sucking gently as pleasure radiated from her crotch.

She furrowed her brow, taking Davin deeper into her mouth. He groaned, feeling the wet warmth of her mouth wrap around his manhood. She wrapped a hand around the remaining visible shaft, pumping whatever she couldn't fit in her mouth. Davin moaned in unbearable pleasure, redoubling his efforts. He spread the pink flesh of her vagina, his tongue teasing over it. She sighed with lust as she sucked. The hot air vibrated through her throat, sending a new way of mounting pleasure through Davin.

"So good..." Mel whispered in a rush of pleasure. Her hand left his shaft, reaching up to grab hold of her own breast. She licked the tip of his cock playfully, rubbing her nipple. She could feel the pleasure growing in her stomach, like water swelling behind a dam. She gasped as Davin's tongue teased her clit, sending an uncontrollable wave of pleasure bursting through her.

Her mouth withdrew from his cock, a longing, desperate scream ripping from her throat. She shuddered violently, her pussy spilling juice unto Davin's waiting tongue. She uttered a stuttering moan, feeling the final throes of orgasm as he eagerly licked her slit clean. It had a sharp taste, he mused, but not an unpleasant one. She shivered, her body still not sated.

She twisted atop Davin, coming to meet his lips with her own. Her bare breasts rubbed against his chest, a fact he was acutely aware of. Her wet, swollen slit rubbed against his shaft, earning an anticipatory groan from him. Mel lifted her lips from his, gazing down at him lustfully. He looked back with just as much longing, leaning up to claim her lips in another kiss. She stopped him with a gentle finger, using the other hand to take hold of his manhood. She stroked it gently, positioning herself over it. Their breath was drawn in with shared expectation. She teased his slightly, rubbing the head of his cock against her waiting folds. She moaned softly, her lips trembling.

She sunk down on his manhood, the shaft disappearing into her velvety folds. Davin sighed in hungry satisfaction, his voice mingling with her moan of pleasure. She breathed out, settling unto him. She gasped, shuddering with pleasure. Davin released his held in breath, feeling Mel's womanhood wrapped around his manhood. It was warm, soft, and slick with wetness.

She straddled him with eyes shut, barely breathing as the fresh sensations ran through her. She felt warm pleasure spreading from her core, suffusing her in its glow. She felt so full, as though something that she had never known she had lost was returned to her. She could feel the heat from his shaft burning inside her.

She moved her pelvis slightly, feeling the pleasure growing. She had engaged in this sort of activity before, but it had never felt so breathtakingly good. She lifted herself slightly, letting the shaft slide out of her a little. Then, just as slowly, she lowered herself, the shaft sinking back into her. She uttered a soft moan, feeling the warmth radiate as she moved. She rose up and down in a slow, yet firm rhythm, breathing scarcely as the pleasure grew in her core. Davin moaned at her, feeling the compact walls of her vagina rubbing against his cock.

Mel picked up the pace, her breaths turning into desperate gasps of lust as she bobbed steadily on top of his, his cock being plunged in and out of her womanhood. She placed her hands on Davin's chest, moaning out loud. He could feel the pleasure mounting as she bounced up and down on top of him. Her face was fixed in a mask of pleasure, her eyes squeezed shut. He groaned, feeling the warmth and pressure growing in their connection.

His hands came up to knead her warm breasts, earning another moan of lust from her. He began to thrust upward, matching the rhythm of her thrusts. The two lovers breathed in unified desperation, both of them feeling the pleasure rising inside themselves. He watched with ardent arousal as she bounced on top of him, her hair flying. His hands fondled her breasts as the pleasure in his cock grew ever more unbearable. Mel breathed in short utterances of pleasure, her hands fixed firmly on Davin's chest, as though he was the only thing holding her down.

"Oh... my... God..." She moaned, feeling the pleasure in her core radiating like fire through her body. She continued to ride Davin at the fastest pace she could, her voice hoarse as she gasped from the mounting lust within her. Davin grinned, his own lust rising. His hands came up to grip her sides firmly. She looked down at him with surprised arousal, to which he only grinned lustfully back at. He steadied his grip, slowed their pace, and then suddenly rolled on top of Mel.

She stared up at him with pleading eyes, lustful eyes that begged 'fuck me.' He grinned again, thrusting into her forcefully. She moaned with built up pleasure, her hips instinctively meeting his thrusts. She moaned louder, he voice echoing off the walls of the bedroom. She could feel the pleasure rising to unbearable levels, so much it almost hurt. She thought she would die from the pleasure, gasping for breath, eyes shut in a pleasured grimace, as Davin pounded into her slit with his cock.

"Oh my Goooooooodddddd!" She screamed, her arms pulling Davin down into a fiery kiss, her mouth still screaming through his lips. The pleasure shook her from head to toe, leaving her body tingling as she orgasmed explosively, covering his cock with her juices. She continued uttering the same phrase as he slammed into her, his own pleasure building almost it the point where he thought he could contain it no more. He slammed into her again and again, their hips grinding together as his relentless pace sent her screaming through the throes of another orgasm. Her sex fluids soaked the blanket beneath them as she screamed o She clawed at his back desperately, moaning so loud it almost shook the windows, leaving red scores down his back.

"Mel, I'm gonna... ahh!" he said, pulling his manhood from her womanhood with a sucking sound. She took the cue instantly, reaching up and grasping his cock with a hand. She began to pump his shaft quickly, her mouth wrapping around the tip. He groaned with unbearable, built up pressure. He shot his seed into her waiting mouth, groaning as the pressure obliterated any thought in his mind. He moaned as he spurted the last of it into her mouth. She smirked, tasting the saltiness. She swallowed it, feeling the pulsing lust in her body starting to fade.

She collapsed beside her lover, feeling his strong arms wrap around her. She sighed contentedly. The image of the insubstantial boy still flickered in her mind, but she brushed it off as a thought for a later time. For now, she was content, in her lover's arms.

Ж

The boy leaned back from the computer desk, glancing at the mirrors beside him. In his reflection, he saw himself sitting in a small room, at a corner desk with a laptop open. A beautiful girl of Ukrainian heritage stood behind him with her arms wrapped around his chest. Her long hair fell over his shoulders.

12