A Slow Descent Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,244 Followers

"I want you to say it. Tell me I can fuck you." He bellowed.

"You can fuck me." She replied meekly.

"Beg for it."

"Please, please fuck me. I want that big black cock."

"That's better." 10K released her and her mouth went back onto his tool. "Yeah baby, get me good and hard."

Annie tried valiantly, but she couldn't get much more than the head in her mouth. Giving up she was content to lick up and down the length of his shaft. Lifting his dick higher Annie dipped down and her tongue lapped at 10k's large black balls. He opened his legs more and pulled her head up.

"Come on mummy, suck on those balls." He ordered

Annie continued her work with gusto, keeping her face buried under his cock while 10K stroked his immense pole.

"Oh yeah, you're a kinky old bitch." He goaded her after pulling her back by her short blonde hair.

10K helped Annie back to her feet before moving her to the side and bending her over the billiard table. She laid her head and arms down flat on the felt as 10K slipped in behind her. With his large black hand on the middle of her back and the other half way up his cock as he lined himself up to fuck Annie.

"You ready momma?"

Her head nodded slightly, and her fingers curled up on the tabletop as if trying to grip the flat surface. The hand gripping his shaft was moving it in a circular motion as I guessed he rubbed his glans against her sex.

"Cat got your tongue momma? Isn't it polite to speak when you're spoken too?"

Annie mumbled something inaudible.

"What you say momma? The boys couldn't hear you."

"Fuck me." Annie grunted pushing back against his teasing pole.

"Don't they teach you manners in these parts? My momma always taught me to say please."

"For god's sake please! Please fuck me." An exasperated Annie yelled.

10K grinned and steadied himself before pressing forward. The resulting gasp from Annie told me the loud mouthed rapper had acceded to her pleading. The room was silent except for repetitive mewing from Annie as 10K worked more of his cock inside her. He was taking his time using short slow strokes. Easing out a little then pushing back in, slightly further each time.

With a couple of inches to go Annie's hands were balled into fists and she began to shake as a powerful climax tore through her. 10K kept up his steady assault as she withered in front of him. When Annie had calmed down he called out to Jamal behind him.

"Heh, J, come over here."

When Jamal arrived, he directed him to lift one of Annie's legs up and bend it so it too rested on the edge of the table.

"Hold that leg there so I've got me some room," he ordered before speaking to Annie. "That was the entree momma, now I hope you is hungry because here comes the main course."

With that he pulled back until he must have been almost right out of her before slamming himself back in. Annie grunted at the sudden intrusion and tried to move forward but the two men held her firmly in place. 10K repeated his action several more times until his belly slapped against Annie's ass.

"Oh yeah momma, I knew you could take it all. Now let's have some fun."

With Jamal still holding her firmly 10K sped up his long strokes and Annie's grunts turned to groans, then panting screams.

"Yes... Yes... Yes... Oh fuck... Oh fuck... Oo oh fuuuuuuck." Annie shook and her head lifted off the table as she came again.

I was panting too, I'd been so caught up in the action that my hand had slipped into my underwear and I was rubbing myself in time with 10K's thrusts. I bit my lip to stop from crying out as my own orgasm ripped through me. Finally coming to my senses I stumbled to the door the sound of 10K pummeling Annie fading behind me.

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,244 Followers