A Slow Hand and a Woman's Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With painstaking slowness and sensitivity, only something received from a slow hand and a woman's touch and not a man's rushed, desperate grope, the woman's hand expertly explored Amanda's body again, only this time touching her in all the places that she wanted to be touched. Putting her hand to her buttocks again, she gently squeezed her ass, before feeling it more completely. Then, with all the anticipated excitement of a stage curtain going up to begin the first scene of a Broadway performance, she reached beneath her short skirt and lifted the hem to cup her pussy through her thin, bikini panty. Oh, my God, wishing she wasn't wearing panties, with just the feel of her moist panty clad pussy in her hand, she thought she was going to have an orgasm. Not giving a care to where she was, in a dark room in a public place or a under the bright street lights on the city sidewalk, she was so ready to be fingered, licked, and fucked.

In the way she felt her erotic power, when the woman claimed her by putting a firm hand to her ass, Amanda could feel her desire. When she cupped her pussy and didn't remove her hand, as if her hand was battery powered or plugged in a live socket, electrified with live current, Amanda felt her lust. Accustomed to being with an aggressively horny man, Amanda was hoping that she'd trace her vaginal slit with her index finger, before pushing her panty aside, to touch her deeper and bring her to orgasm with her fingers. Standing so stiffly still in the darkness, seeing nothing but feeling, smelling, and hearing everything, she could smell her own excitement. Waiting for the sensation of her touch and the taste of her first kiss, Amanda didn't move, she didn't breath, while feeling the woman's fingers expertly move her panty aside. Finally, as if the sequence of events happened in slow motion, already dripping with sexual anticipation and orgasmic expectation, she felt her fingertips gently trace her slit, before dipping deeper inside to tease her clit.

Her fingers deftly but ever so gently explored her pussy deeper. Suddenly feeling as if she was Alice, as the woman's fingers explored her so very private and personal wonderland, she hoped to God that the woman wouldn't turn into the white rabbit, declare that she was late and leave. Deeper and deeper, the woman had two, long fingers inside of her now, and as if both of her fingers were vibrating, oscillating, and rotating dildos, she fucked her with her with one finger, while pressing down and rubbing on her bean with the other. Then, as if she was licking her pussy lips, she felt her tongue lick her mouth, before kissing her lips ever so lightly. Amanda wanted to bury her tongue in the woman's mouth, but taking the lead from her, she followed her direction by obeying the rules of the touching room. Hopefully, the woman would give her a turn next.

Impatiently selfish, with every minute that past feeling like an hour, feeling as if she was being sexually tortured by the woman going so slow in making love to her, Amanda wanted everything that this stranger was going to give her now. She paused now and then to repeat a touch, and when she deftly discovered her left nipple, she placed the bud between her two fingers and squeezed it ever so gently, before pulling, turning, and twisting it. As much as Amanda tried not to give way and show her heightened excitement, she was well on her way to an orgasm. Heightened? Did she say heightened? An extreme understatement, she had never been touched like this before by any man or woman. Even with her eyes wide open, with the pitch-black room closing off her sense of vision, the mere sensation of not knowing where and when she was going to be touched was utterly and intoxicatingly exciting.

Wanting to know who was touching her, wanting to see her face, Amanda's inner voice kept telling her to ask her to stop and leave the dark room with her but, not wanting to stop, wanting more, she loved how her body responded to be touched in the dark. Never having experienced being in someone's control, the erotic sensual sensations felt so wonderful. She couldn't believe that she was allowing a stranger, a woman that she didn't know her name nor seen her face, touch her body in a For Women Only club in any way and in any place she wanted. Unable to stop, she was enjoying the erotic setting, the sensual stroking, and sexual excitement too much to say no. In the way her New York woman was merely touching her through her clothes, before reaching beneath her panty, the sensation of her touch felt a million times better than when any other man or woman had touched her naked body before. Maybe it was because her previous lovers, especially the men, had all been clumsy and so rushed to get to their own pleasure that they didn't care enough to take the time to prepare her in the way that this woman was doing.

After she initially outlined the woman's breast with her fingertips, she stopped Amanda from exploring her body further. Pulling her hands out from behind her back, she tried to reach out for her a couple of times, but as if psychically knowing when she was about to touch her, she stepped away and said, "I want this to be for your pleasure this time. Next time, you may touch me too."

Amanda thought, did she just say next time? She didn't plan on ever coming back here again. Even though she was enjoying the touch of this woman, this place was just too noisy and too weird for her. This woman was pretty sure of herself to take next time for granted and that made her angry, especially when she had no idea what she looked like and wouldn't even tell give her name. Except for this time, there'd never been another time, so she may as well enjoy her one and only time with this woman. Not wanting anyone to know she was lesbian, she definitely wasn't going to risk her reputation by being seen here again in a club for woman only. Bad enough that she was publically risking her professional reputation by allowing someone to discover that she's lesbian, even though she's been out of the closet for years, her sexuality is personally private and, other than her previous lovers, few people know her sexual preference.

Her touches continued with intermittent French kissing, but this time New York obviously decided that some adventure beneath the first layer of clothing would be pleasurable for both of them. While moving Amanda's hands behind her back again, she raised her skirt above her hips and ever so gently placed her fingers on her inner thigh. Amanda let out a guttural gasp and thought she'd die if she didn't get to touch and feel her in return. She so needed to be kissed again. She traced her inner thigh and when she reached her panties, she outlined her pussy with one finger. Amanda tried to break loose because she was going to cum, but she held her fast.

With her mind intermittently questioning why she didn't tell her to stop, she was lost in the overwhelming heat and the erotic stimulation of her talented fingers. As if she already intimately knew her, she knew exactly what she enjoyed having done to her. Panting now, Amanda was making soft, groaning noises, when New York took her pointer finger and found her bean again beneath her panty and gently but forcefully rubbed it in the way she did before. She started manipulating her with a rhythmic motion and Amanda couldn't hold back any longer. Forgetting she was in a public place, albeit in a pitch black room, her climax was explosive and the most intense she had ever experienced, even more intense than from her own hand. She tried wiggling around to get close to her body in any way possible but, as if a teacher with her student, the woman wouldn't allow her access. She muted her voice as much as possible but, with her hands still held behind her back, without a free hand to cover her mouth, anyone nearby would have heard that she was having an orgasm. Not that it would have mattered, even if they heard her, as there were others having orgasms, too. This was the touching room, after all.

New York waited for a few seconds before lovingly fondling her, while holding her to bring her back to reality. Then freeing her hands of her, she kissed her on the forehead and without so much as a hug, with no thank you and no goodbye, just as she did before, she disappeared in the darkness without a word. Just as she did at the bar, with no trace of her but for the lingering fragrance of her perfume, the afterglow of the orgasm she just gave her, and her sexy voice still haunting her head, as if she were a ghost, she disappeared into the pitch-black room. Now, unable to find the door where she entered, bumping into women touching her and fondling her, while trying to make her stay to touch and fondle them, Amanda had no idea who this mystery woman was or where she was. She just wanted to leave this strange place to find her.

Self-conscious of her sexual excitement, still feeling the after effects of her orgasm, Amanda was trying to be as quiet as possible, when she just wanted to scream her sexual delight. Perspiring from the close contact of so many women, her pussy was so wet that her panties were sticking to her. Without so much as seeing her face, she couldn't believe that the forbidden touching of a stranger could be so erotically exciting and so sexually fulfilling. Emotionally drained but physically satisfied and sexually sated by a female stranger, someone who didn't need or want Amanda to return the favor, her erotic whispers still haunted her.

Her body was pleased, but the rest of her was filled with total frustration. Even though she obviously knew who she was, when she told her that she knew her name, it wasn't fair that Amanda didn't even know her name. Now, if she can't find her, when she dreams of her tonight, she won't know what to call her. Who was she and how can she find her again? Would she have to return to the club and wait at the bar, until she whispered in her ear again?

Following the growing loudness of the music, she put her arms out in front of herself and tried to feel her way to a door. Bumping into women touching her, feeling her, groping her, and fondling her, as if she was a pinball in Roger Daltrey of the Who's arcade game, the Pinball Wizard, and with the woman being the Pinball Wizard in making her feel all that she felt in such a dark room, she couldn't flee the club fast enough. She needed to collect herself to figure out how this all happened. Disorientated and finally asking someone for help, an unknown woman took her by the arm and showed her the way out of the room. As if emerging from a darkened solitary confinement prison cell, it took a couple of minutes for her eyes to adjust to the club beyond the touching room. Still reveling in the afterglow of her orgasm and thinking more about her mystery woman, the loud music didn't bother her in the way that it did, when she first entered the club.

Having never had sex in a public place before, embarrassed if anyone knew, Amanda hoped that the women she passed, as she walked towards the door, couldn't tell that she just had an orgasm. Wondering who her mystery woman was, she wondered what she looked like. Leaving the club sexually sated with a spent body and an empty heart, she would have preferred walking out and going home with her mystery woman. Then, realistically, she thought, maybe the woman is married. Maybe, the reason why she preferred the darkness, the woman hasn't emerged from her protective closet, yet, and doesn't want anyone to know that she's lesbian.

All she gathered from her experience was that she just had the best lover giving her the best orgasm she ever had. She wondered if she'd ever get to see her again and know her better. For sure, she would have loved to return the pleasure that she gave her. She claimed her coat from the coat check counter and put up her collar against the cold chill of winter. Heading out the door, hoping to find her there waiting for her, while smoking a cigarette or talking on their cell phone, hoping one of them was her, she eyed every the women standing outside smoking and/or talking on their cell phone. With none of them appearing to fit her voice, she was alone. Already a busy night, barely 10pm, most times she never entered a club before 10pm, never mind leaving one for home before 10pm. Sadly not to be, heading home to feed her cat, she thought how exciting her life could be with her New York woman by her side.

Immediately feeling so alone and lonely again, feeling as if she won the lottery but lost her lottery ticket, Amanda pushed the signal button to cross the street. With her hands as deep in her coat pockets as her mind was lost in thought, when she looked up, she recognized Flora standing at the corner waiting for the light to change. Taking a step back, deciding to let her go ahead of her, not wanting her to suspect that she had just emerged from the For Women Only club, she didn't want anyone to know that she was lesbian, especially her co-worker. With the street jammed with cars and some cars continuing through the yellow and red light, imagining the worst case scenario of Flora being hit by a car, she relented and put a gentle hand to the Flora's arm, when she stepped out into the crosswalk with her cane.

Feeling sorry for herself before, a blind, black, big, beautiful woman alone in New York, she felt bad for Flora. There go I before God. Here I am trying to find my perfect mate and this poor woman can't even see to cross the street. The poor thing. Sort of like feeling bad because when you're poor and can't afford shoes, there are people who don't have any feet. Shame on me, I should have a problem, she thought.

"Careful, Flora," she said. "There's cars going through the light."

"Amanda? Is that you?"

"Yes," she said trying to think of an excuse why she was on this side of town and relieved, when she didn't ask. Nonetheless, expecting Flora to ask her in work tomorrow, what she was doing on her side of town, she'll make an excuse tomorrow.

Flora accepted her help and Amanda deposited her on the other side of the street, before leaving her there.

"Thank you, Amanda," said Flora with a soft smile and in the same New York whisky voice that she used to disguise her voice in the club.

"It's you!" Afraid she'd flee again, Amanda took her by the arm again and hugged her, before kissing her. "That was you in the club, wasn't it?"

"I don't live far from her, Amanda," she said with a big smile. "If you'd do me the pleasure of coming home with me, I'd like for you to return the sexual favor that I gave you."

"I'd like that very much, Flora," said Amanda happy that she had finally found her special someone.

THE END

Please don't forget to vote, comment, and to add me and my story to your list of favored authors and favored story. Thank you for reading, voting, and/or commenting on my story.

  • COMMENTS
30 Comments
kbone1kbone16 months ago

Great Story! I guessed it was Flora, but didn't know she was blind. I guess that explains her using the touch room!!

VirgoPiscesVirgoPiscesabout 1 year ago

I very much loved this story! I'm so happy that she found New York at the end but I almost wish there was a sequel where Amanda returned to the club one night and the bartender passed her a drink and note and mentioned 'here is a gift' and the note read 'meet me in the room in 5' or something to that effect! either way your writing is amazing and they story was equally incredible!

LesB1tooLesB1tooover 1 year ago

I can't find the a way to vote for this.... I LOVED the story there is not enough space on The entire site to sing your praise!

BriteroticBriteroticover 1 year ago

Beautifully written with a clever twist at the end. I could almost smell and taste the ‘touching room.’

ErosMyMuseErosMyMuseover 3 years ago

This is the first story of yours I've read since joining Lit 6 months ago... how have I managed to overlook you for this long? Hot damn! I had to throw my wet panties onto the bathroom tile floor, so they wouldn't soak my bedroom carpet! And that was before I finished reading page 2! My cunt hasn't been this wet in quite a while.

Okay, sorry, a little more decorum is in order... <giggle>. I think, no I know -your story was intriguing for me because I totally identified with Amanda. About 10 tears ago I was in her heels, and wondering about my life in general, and my sexual orientation specifically. I hadn't experienced very much success with men, and was contemplating a drastic menu change for my "gender of choice", shall we say? Like Amanda, I too had a wonderful and mind blowing evening with an older woman from my work. That night, oh God, she was as confident and assured about us, as I was tentative. My experience also ended well, and I enjoyed lesbian and bi-sexual love with her for the next four years as often as I could. After four years of adventurous and satisfying sex, I had to relocate for my job. We were very good friends, but not deeply in love; and she was not one to pull up stakes and frolic her way across the country for anyone!

I've discovered you're a prolific writer and abundantly published here on Lit... Woohoo! for me! I guess I'd better go shopping today for more panties. Thank you for a great story, and a nice walk down memory lane for me personally! Love - Always, Eros

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Ex-Boyfriend's Hot Mom Coed gets revenge on cheating boyfriend in a surprising way.in Lesbian Sex
Her Best Friend's Daughter Karen helps her friend's daughter explore the softer sex.in Lesbian Sex
A Proper Send-off A gay soldier and straight civilian celebrate Veterans Day.in Lesbian Sex
Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 01 A lesbian neighbor seduces her innocent 18-year-old sitter.in Lesbian Sex
Lovers Without Realizing It Love takes a woman and her boss by surprise.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories