A Slumber Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last, Cindy gave the final instructions. "Well, just look at you all. You guys are the best. So, whoever is on the receiving end, take of your mask and then remove your partner's blindfold. Like before, and please, I am begging now, please don't stop what you're doing."

I removed the velvet strip and looked around as I leaned to remove Kim's. I saw the other two couples Clair and Phil plus Jack and June. Except, it was Clair and Jack plus June and Phil. Either they hadn't found their dates or they preferred the alternates they found. By the surprised expressions on the men, the answer was clear.

Kim's released my cock to look around, then looked up at me laughing. While June looked surprised and shy, that was far from the case for Claire. She seemed quite happy with her circumstance and swallowed Jack's cock again. Not to be outdone, June too resumed her task.

Still stroking my dick Kim asked, "What would you have done if that were me?"

"That couldn't happen, we'd never make that mistake unless we'd agreed to it in advance," I replied.

"yeah, you're right," she said, "Something to think about now, though."

The evening progressed and Cindy set out food. Most people sat around and talked and no one dressed again. In fact, eventually more than half the guests stripped to the buff, including Cathy and Bob.

As we all talked, no one paid attention to the stroking and fondling of dicks, tits or pussies. It was only part of the evening's entertainment. Two couples became so over heated they fucked. They didn't actually perform, but a lot of partyers could see. It was a first for and Kim and I, we loved it. We'd never watched people, literally screw in front of us.

"Do you think we could ever do that?" Kim asked.

"I don't know, you didn't seem to mind blowing me in front of everyone."

"Yeah, but I was blindfolded, that was different. Fucking is so much more personal and private."

"Apparently not for these guys," I said. "Let's keep going the way we are, one thing at a time. What happens, happens and we'll deal with it like we always do, together."

"Yeah, I like that approach," she agreed and kissed me.

Later, I found myself talking alone with Cathy, as we waited for the washroom.

"I have to apologize to you Cathy," I told her. "It was me right at the beginning. I probably pushed you too hard and scared you away."

"That was you? Damn, I don't believe it. The only guy I was hoping to have a go with and I blew it. Hell, I'm the one who should apologize. Like you said, it was at the beginning and I was nervous. I loved it though. I liked the way you touched me, gentle but so erotic."

"You're right it was nice, wasn't it?"

"It was and I'd love to try again some time. Bob works a swing shift. He isn't home for full days and full nights, weeks at a time. We could get together and see where it goes?" She offered.

"Much as I'd love that, Kim would never agree. We may be experimenting these days but I couldn't keep something like this from her. Would Bob know?"

"I wasn't thinking he would. He always talks about trying new things, that's why were here but he wouldn't go for it, I'm sure," she answered.

"How about a foursome? Would he be into that?" I asked.

"Gosh, you think big, don't you? I don't know now. I do know he's got a major thing for Kim, that's for sure. He's admitted it to me and I've even role-played as her a few times. It was fun."

"Wow, I never thought of bringing her on board that way. Might be worth a try. I know Kim loves fat cocks likes Bob's and fantasizes about them, she's told me. I'm pretty sure she'd love to give his a try."

"Gee, this is sounding more possible than I thought," she said. "Maybe we CAN have a foursome relationship. That would be wonderful."

"No promises but let's try a little convincing with our spouses, see where it leads," I suggested.

"Let's do that and as you say, no promises."

The party broke up around 3:00. Kim and I walked home naked under our open trench coats. As we lay in bed later, neither one of us wanting sleep, we recalled our evening. We were excited to fill in the blanks about each other's experience. We did this often, preferring to lay on the bed facing each other, while we touched ourselves. That never failed to add spice to the conversation. Also, it's surprising how a little arousal can help you forgive a misstep. That in-turn makes you more open to admitting to them.

After recounting my escapades as I searched for her, I told Kim about Cathy's proposition.

"Wow," she said, "I'm not surprised at what Cindy did and I'm even okay with it. I also thought Claire would come after you too. But Cathy? She's a major flirt and she's got the hots for you. I just never considered her competition. I'm most surprised though, that you suggested a foursome. What are you going to do now?"

"Do? Why nothing, there's nothing to be done. I suggested the foursome because you like Bob but you love his fat dick. You've even fantasized about fucking it. On top of that, he's crazy about you. Would you believe that Cathy has even pretended to be you in some role plays?"

"No way, I don't believe you."

"It's true, she told me. I was as surprised as you. You know, she may have a little thing for you too? Remember the little strip show you two pulled at the hookers and pimps party?"

"Of course, how could I forget it. How many times have you seen me nude, kissing a woman and feeling-up her tits, in public? She and I haven't talked about it since, you know."

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean there aren't still a few burning embers. Anyway, I thought you might enjoy fucking Bob and swapping a little. Did you get to have fun with Bob's cock during the blindfold game?"

"No, damn it. I would have loved that, much like you loved playing with Cathy's big tits."

"I sure did, they were great fun. You too could satisfy your needs with Bob's dick in one fun night."

"Come on, you know it wouldn't be just one night. We have to be sure before we get into difficult a situation. They're our friends and neighbours. Things could get dicey"

"Speaking of tricky situations, Tell me your story about why you were buck naked when I found you? I'm not complaining, I know it must be a fun story."

"It is and I'll enjoy reliving it as I tell you," she began. "I didn't know how it happened at the time but I'm sure I know now. A few seconds after Cindy said go, I was sandwiched between two horny male bodies. They both groped me, front and back, all at once. I've never felt so molested. You know I'm no submissive but having these two come at me so intensely, it made me weak. Their hands were everywhere. and I felt their stiff cocks front and back. I still wasn't sure about it but the more they came at me, the more I wanted. Four hands pawing me plus two big cocks pressing against me, shit, it was a whole new thing for me."

"So how do you think it happened then?" I asked.

"Well, when Ron led me to my new location, after walking a bit, he turned me around a few times. Then, he pushed me sideways into position. Now that we know both he and Cindy never put on blindfolds, I'll bet he set me up. He put those two guys facing each other and then slipped me between them."

"Man, you have to hand it to those two. First, they set themselves up to pick an choose people to play with. Then, they set up situations they probably wanted to watch. I'm beyond impressed. But tell me, why did you giggle when Ron led you away?"

"Oh that, what a fucking bugger," she said. "He put on my blindfold and the next thing, he had his hands under my babydoll, groping my tits. I was fine with that, I even liked it. But then he reached down, pushed my thong aside and shoved a finger all the way in me. I was so surprised I giggled, even though I wasn't too happy. Then he pulled the finger out and I'm sure he sucked it and moaned. For some reason I was okay then. I suppose the way he tasted me with such satisfaction made it better. After all, wasn't I setting myself up for a lot more of same treatment?"

"I think I can clarify what happened the whole finger thing. Besides the fact that it's what he wanted to do. When he did it was at the same time that he saw Cindy sucking my dick. I'm sure it was a sauce for the goose or gander type of thing."

"Okay, that makes sense but I would have preferred his tongue to a finger."

"Tell him, I'm sure he'll oblige any time now."

"Don't think so," she said. "Anyway, back to the man sandwitch I was trapped in. It was so erotic to be sightless and helpless, pinned between two men. I've never fantasized about being in a situation like that but I sure will now."

"Strange other hands would creep in now and then, touching me everywhere. That added a lot to the way I felt. It was like I was an object passers-by could take liberties with. I sure got a full dose of being a sub."

The guy in front kissed me and at first I didn't want him to but he was an exceptional kisser. Meanwhile, the guy behind me was dry humping my crack. The only thing stopping him from penetrating my ass was my babydoll and the fact that I was standing. When the one in front stopped kissing and opened a space between us, the guy behind was on my tits in a flash. He squeezed them and pinched my nipples as he continued dry-humping my ass. You know how sensitive my nipples are and this guy really knew his stuff."

"I reached for the front guy's cock and I couldn't believe how big he was. That's when I realized it was John, from that couple that came late. Rick, he was huge, a real two-hander. I jerked him with one hand and worked on the tip with the other. I used that twisting style you taught me. The way he reacted I doubt anyone used that technique on him before. His fingers played with my pussy and he was as good at that as kissing. In no time he gave me two good orgasms. He got tired of messing with the babydoll and pushed it up to my tits. That was all the guy behind needed and they both lifted it off altogether."

"John knelt down and pushed my thong aside to lick around my mons. He then lowered it and took it off. He sucked on my clit but then something else distracted me. The guy behind was giving me a full-on, rim job. He licked up and down the crease before spreading my cheeks and licking inside. I love when you do it to me but it had to be a major fetish for this guy. The way he made love to my ass was like a whole new experience."

"In front John was eating me alive and they were both driving me crazy. The two of them, licking and probing me with their tongues, I was in heaven. I've never experienced eroticism like that. The guy behind stood and I felt his cock between my cheeks. He humped my crack again, now nice and slick with his saliva. I loved how his cock felt as John continued to eat me out. The guy behind played with my tits and nipples again and it was all too much for me. I came and I think a squirted all over John's face."

"John stood and I stroked his cock, twisting the head again until he came on my chest. Minutes later, the guy behind me came up my back. They both left me covered in their cum. I felt around for my top to wipe myself and found a little pile of napkins. I cleaned myself as best I could and was finishing the front when I dropped the napkins. I bent over to pick them up and that's when you bumped into me. I thought it was my backdoor lover, returning for seconds. I jumped up to turn to get rid of him. The rest you know."

"That's a great story, tell me, would you do it again?"

"In a New York second," she answered. "I hope you're okay with that?"

"I am. With every party we attend, we seem to go deeper into new things. That used to scare you." I said.

"No, it doesn't anymore. Not after what I experienced tonight. Tomorrow, though, I guess we'll have to see."

"How about those couples who fucked in front of us. Do you feel any different now that we've talked about the evening? Would you ever do something like that?"

"Not sure anymore. We both love showing off and with the way we've been getting into these parties. Hell, we're even seriously discussing a foursome. I'm on the fence about fucking in public, so maybe we could try something smaller, like with another couple, hint hint?"

"I hear you and we'll talk more about it later. Let's get some sleep now, it's almost morning."

We slept in late, then recharged for the rest of the day at the nude beach. The foursome seemed assured now and all we needed was Bob and Cathy's buy-in. Even if we didn't go all the way, we still wanted to become closer friends with them.

12