A Slut, a Vibrator, and a Ball Gag

Story Info
A light bondage coupling.
1.1k words
3.87
54.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slut's clit is very small, a mere bump, a deeply sensitive bump. While it is small, the sensitivity is large. A mere brush with a vibrator makes "slut" tremble. Tonight, I am going to make "slut" ooze, squirm, and cum like the whore she is.

There are no names when we play this game; she is "slut" and I am "master." During the day she may be a bank manager and I an insurance salesman. When she calls me to tell me that she's been a "very bad girl" she becomes slut.

Slut presented herself to me. Slut's eyes are cast down. She is completely naked and shaved smooth. In her right hand there is an 8 inch all white vibrator. In slut's left hand is a large black ball gag. Upon command, she bends over to reveal that she is wearing the black rubber butt plug.

"Assume the position." I order.

Slut walks over to a bench and lays down on her back. I take the ball gag from her hand and inserted in her mouth. Her dirty blonde hair hangs down over the bench while the black ball gag glistens in the faint light. I removed handcuffs from my pockets. I cuff slut's arms to the bench; then I shackle her legs. She whimpered slightly as the last restraints are in place.

She's still holding the white vibrator. I take it from her hand. I roll the vibrator in front of her face letting her gaze on the cool ridged plastic as I turned the vibrator on to a very slow setting. I playfully touch the vibrator to her nose. I drag the humming toy across her lips, down her belly and on to her cunt. With my other hand, I part her cunt lips and barely touch slut's little bump with a tip of the vibrator. A slow deep moan escapes from the ball gag. I barely touched the clit and already she's beginning to leak from her slit.

I ease the vibrator on her clit pushing ever so slightly against that magic button. I now begin to slowly rub the length of the vibrator up and down her slit. More juices begin to seep out. Slut begins to push her hips up trying to maneuver her cunt so the vibrator slips inside. I always keep it just out of reach.

I glance over her shoulder and she's beginning to lick the ball gag. Slut gives great head, using her tongue for maximum effect. That is for another day. Every so often, her pink tongue slips beyond the edge of the ball gag. I know she is beginning to get really worked up. I changed tactics.

Slut's breasts are enormous. At the tip of each of these massive breasts lies a sensitive pink nipple. I take the vibrator from her cunt and begin to gently massage each nipple as they stand at attention.

The moaning from underneath the ball gag is almost constant now. Her hips her undulating seeking some type of relief. She is moving towards a fevered pitch. I bury the vibrator between her soft breasts.

I stand to remove my clothes. My manhood popped out; the deep dark blue veins framing the rigid rod. Slut glances at my penis and a deep guttural moan slip her lips. I aimed right at her face and slowly stroke my rod several times.

"Not yet" I mutter.

I withdraw the vibrator and turn it on high. She whimpers.

Avoiding her tiny clit I slowly, ever so slowly, ease the vibrator inside her now drenched cunt. Slut bucks trying to plunge the vibrator into her waiting pussy. Every time she bucks, I slip the vibrator out of her cunt.

She has no control and I controlled everything.

"You'll cum when I say so," I bark at her.

Soon she was stock still. She is fight hard to stay still. I linger making her stay still.

"Do you want this plastic cock in you cunt?" I ask with mocking sincerity.

She shakes her head yes with a look of want and desperation in her eyes.

"You are such a cunt!" I yell.

"Aren't you a cunt?" I ask.

She shakes her head yes.

"You are a very pretty girl with a gag in your mouth; all you need is a nice coating of cum." I tease her.

"You like my cum, don't you?" I playful ask.

As she begins to shake her head yes, I plunge, all at once, the vibrator deep into her cunt. I feel the bump as the vibrator bottoms out inside her. Forcefully I continue to plunge the vibrator inside her wet slit. She is fucking the vibrator now and I let her. Without warning, I pull the slick vibrator out.

It is time for the clit. I work it hard. First, I circle her clit, never quite touching it but always on the verge of touching. Slut has tears of frustration and anticipation leaking from her eyes. This slut needs to cum hard. Now, I rub the vibrator from her clit, down her slit between her now engorged lips and stopping near the anus. I butt plug is firmly trapped inside her guts. I pick up the pace and slut bucks the vibtator hard.

I hear the scream as the orgasm overwhelms her. Her nipples pop out, her face flushes, the muscles in her belly tense and release, her breasts heave and the cum pours out of her cunt. She is cumming hard. At least four times I see her tense and release as each wave washes over her. When the waves slow and fall I know it is time to change tactics.

I slip the vibrator inside her. Again, I feel the bump and instead of pulling out I let the vibrator shake her deep inside. The second orgasm hits her suddenly and all at once. No screaming this time, just the waves rolling from her red face, across her breast, then her belly until it shakes her legs straining against the cuffs.

Slut is exhausted and barely aware. Now it is time to finish her off.

My cock is leaking clear pre-cum as I aim the shaft at her face. He eyes dully recognize what is going to happen and there is no fight in her. My first blast of cum splashed on the ball gag. The second hits her upper lip as I begin to paint her face. I see a smile escape the large ball gag as splash after splash coats her face. I came so hard, my legs buckle. However, I want the picture.

I grab the camera and take several snaps of her cum covered face and ball gag. This will go in our little book of love, along with our other adventures.