A Slut In Hand

Story Info
Peter wants his wife trained like my slave wife.
4.9k words
4.37
181.1k
56

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cheryl!" I called out as I entered,

"Yes, master!", my wife came from the kitchen.

"Did you remember my friend is coming over with his wife today? On dinner?"

"Yes, master, I am preparing the meal just now, it'll be ready in a few minutes." I flopped on the couch and she went on taking off my shoes and other duties that she has like a good slave, "Is there anything else master desires?"

"No, just wanted to check that you didn't forge and to remind you that they'll be here in a half-hour, I don't want any delays."

"There will be none, sir, girl is looking forward to satisfy master with her service, as usual!"

Well, she never gives me a cause for complain anyway, and if she does, she gets a suitable punishment which she accepts gracefully.

I had already confirmed her dress on the phone in day so now I could just go get into comfortable clothes while she got the food and herself ready. I was buttoning my shirt when Cheryl came into my room and stood before me seeking approval, "Master, do I look alright?"

Now, she has a thin slender body, with big 42D breasts that are soft to the touch and drive her wild when I play with her large nipples, her reddish blonde shoulder length hair are loose most of the time, which I normally pull back while I am fucking her from behind, her legs slender and long, a flat tummy and a nice firm small ass, with a completely shaved pussy. She is as sexy as she is obedient and loyal.

For today she'd chosen, after approval from me, a light blue dress that was so tight she could not wear any panties or bra, it was slit up on both sides so when she walked her legs were bare to the hip, if she bent over or knelt the dress it slipped between her legs and part of her ass and cunt were visible, the top was cut in a square and pressed her full breasts so hard that the softness was plainly visible, her breasts were visible from the nipples up, no straps and bare to the waist on the back.

Now, examining it, I ordered her to walk to and fro, bend over and kneel while I looked at the dress and her revealed body from various angles sometimes touching the exposed parts, like her firm ass cheek or her soft breasts. I had her bent over the dress with her legs wide apart, squeezing her ass cheeks to see how tight the dress was hugging her ass, when the doorbell rang. She lifted her head and looked at me in the mirror. It was part of her duties to open the door. I nodded. She straightened up and went to open the door. I followed at a more leisurely pace.

It was, as presumed, our guests, my friend Peter and his wife Devyn. Shaking hands with Peter I hugged Devyn, kissing her cheek softly while my hand rubbing her bare back slipped down her waist just a bit to touch her ass briefly, just so she knew I admired her sexually. She was a bit of a flirt too, so she didn't mind or object. Indeed from her selection of dress it was obvious that she wanted to make an impression on me.

She has a very slim slender body like a young teenage girl, long shapely legs leading up to a very firm and round, small, tight ass that was a delight to watch and small 34C breasts which looked really nice and perky, her face kinda oval, her reddish brown hair cut upto her neck framing her cute, lovely face on both sides.

Today she was wearing a very short, very tight, red silky dress that covered her ass but just barely, it had thin noodle straps and a deep v-neck that showed her cleavage to advantage, the material was translucent so her poking nipples looked very mouth-watering, she was very clearly not wearing a bra, and her thong was lacy, see-through kind as far as I could detect, her back was bare to the waist and she was wearing red 6" sharp heels to match.

I introduced them to the my wife Cheryl and led them to the sitting area with my right hand on Devyn's bare back and Peter on my other side.

As we sat down, I asked "What would you guys like to drink?"

Peter opted for dry martini while Devyn chose white wine. I said "I'd like a scotch-and-soda, Angel".

She nodded, "Yes, master". While she was making the drinks, Peter looked kind of puzzled but he stayed silent, the question came from Devyn.

"Why does she call you master, Romeo?"

I had dealt with this question several times and was expecting it today,

"Actually she's my slave."

"Slave? How do you mean slave?" Devyn persisted, "Did she lose a bet or something? Slave-for-the-day, that kinda deal?"

"No, she's my slave, permanently! She does what I tell her, and performs any duties I assign her."

"Wow! Really?" Peter was amazed.

Cheryl came over with the drinks and hand us our drinks, her breasts invitingly visible and close as she bent over.

"Cheryl?"

"Yes, master!"

"Stand here before me!"

"Yes, master!" She assumed her standard position before me, her hands behind her back, fingers interlocked, legs spread wide, in this dress, her legs were totally visible in that position, even edges of her pussy lips.

"Tell our guests what your position is with me!" I instructed.

She told them, in clear, unashamed, even proud voice, "I am master's slut, it is my duty to obey master's commands, take care of his needs and follow his mood."

"And you are happy doing that?" Devyn was amazed.

"Slut is very happy. Slut is never happier than when master is pleased with her." Cheryl replied proudly, her eyes shining.

"Cheryl, is the dinner ready?"

"Yes, master, it's on the table on warming plates."

"Let's go eat, shall we guys?"

Cheryl turned and moved into the kitchen bringing each dish out and placing on the dining room table.

On the table, Devyn sat on my left and Peter on my right. Peter was still fascinated by how good Cheryl was while I was intrigued by Devyn and her real skimpy, revealing dress. Through the glass tabletop I could see between her open legs and her red lacy thong clung so nicely to the shapely tight mound of her pussy. I licked my lips.

Peter was still curious, "So, Romeo, what do you have to do to keep her that good to you?"

"I have to take care to punish her when she makes a mistake and keep her in line with strict discipline."

"Wow, is that all? Damn, you have it too good!"

"No. You forget my friend, I did not inherit this precious slut, I trained her, and I keep her in her place carefully. That's why I can enjoy her."

"So you can make her do anything, anything at all?" Peter asked incredulously.

Cheryl had finished serving, and when I tapped the table beside my plate she came over and put her hands there bending over nicely so her perfectly round, firm ass was half visible in that tight, revealing dress and asked, "What would master like this slut to do?"

I put my hand on her waist, caressing her narrow waist and her soft ass, "Angel, what would you do if I took you to a crowded shopping mall and told you to take all your clothes off?"

"I will take all my clothes off, master."

"And if I then told you to masturbate there, until you came?"

"Then I will follow master's order and masturbate until I erupted in cum." She replied simply.

Peter's face was a study in amazement. "Will she really?"

"Hmm, perhaps I can answer better with a demonstration. Angel, take off your dress."

"Yes master" She calmly proceeded to take off her dress, folded it neatly and put it on a side table. And with that she came back to the table and bend over in the same position again. Peter's eyes were wild as he stared at Angel's nicely curved body, now totally visible with her shaved pussy and her firm, round ass. I put my hand on her waist and caressed her soft waist and her well-proportioned buttocks.

"Angel, I would like some more vegetables"

"Yes, master!" I watched Peter's intent stare with amusement as Cheryl moved gracefully towards kitchen, her naked body so inviting and enticing.

"God, that is amazing!" Devyn exclaimed.

"How the hell did you manage to train her that way, Romeo?" Peter was hooked.

"Well, buddy, I can tell you but I'll take some charts, some documents and a whiteboard to explain the whole technique." I grinned.

"Does she always obey you so perfectly?" Peter asked.

"Angel, show Master Peter what happens when you make a mistake."

"Yes, master." Cheryl went to bend over on the table on the right of Peter and spread her legs wide, her perfectly shaved pussy visible between her legs as well as her ass.

"Time for her punishment Peter, slap her ass!"

"What? No, I can't." Peter was obviously disconcerted by the whole situation, quite ill at ease we might say.

"Come on, try it!" I urged him. And he slapped Cheryl's soft ass lightly. I laughed.

"Not that lovingly, buddy. Let me show you, I wiped my hands and got up moving to where Cheryl was bent over with her ass pushed back waiting for her punishment. I gave her a well-placed hard slap on her left ass cheek. Then one on the right cheek. She moaned with each slap. Out of the corner of my eyes I could see Devyn trembling, her body betraying her excitement despite her trying to look disinterested. And Peter, well, he was really beside himself with horniness, the perfect obedience from Cheryl was too much for him to endure. I ran my finger on Cheryl's pussy slit feeling her moisture on my finger. Peter's eyes looked like they would pop.

"Angel, coffee please. Let's move to the sitting area, shall we, guys?" We went back to sit on the couches Peter and I on either side of Devyn.

As Cheryl served coffee totally in the nude, Peter's eyes were focused only between her long, slender leg and he could obviously see the wetness on her pussy, she was almost dripping with juices, while Cheryl is not ashamed of her naked, it does excite her and that's one reason I keep her naked almost all the time at home, so I just have to grab her and push it in and I can fuck her as deep as I want with no foreplay required. Peter was crossing and uncrossing his legs to try and hide his excited, hardening dick from us but both I and Devyn knew exactly how he was feeling.

While serving my coffee, Cheryl bent over low so I could see her perky excited nipples, and she tried to keep her legs open as wide as she could so her juicy, slick pussy was in my plain view. I instructed her "Cheryl, go and sit on the coffee table in front of Master Peter and open your legs wide, so he can see your pussy that he seems so interested in"

"Yes, master" and with that she followed my instruction to the letter. Peter was kind of embarrassed but too aroused and amazed by Cheryl's total, unabashed obedience to care. Now Cheryl's tight bald and really wet pussy was directly in front of him and I ordered, "Cheryl push one finger of your right hand into your pussy and let Master Peter see how tight your cunt hole is."

"Yes master, as you wish" again she followed without a moment's hesitation and pushed her long, smooth finger deep into her pussy slowly, making sure Peter could see how much force she was having to use to push even her thin, slender finger into her tight cunt hole and I put my right hand on Devyn's bare back slowly caressing her back and waist with a very soft slight motion, ostensibly to flirt but I was monitoring Devyn's emotions, her body was definitely trembling slightly as she watched Cheryl intently, and I could see that her legs were open and her see-through lacy panties were more than a little wet. Good, she would be a good subject. I kept caressing her bare waist softly while I talked to Cheryl,

"Angel, How wet is your pussy now?"

"It's very wet master, dripping down my thighs."

"Ok, push that long finger in and out of your cunt, but slowly, keep in mind that you are demonstrating for Master Peter the tightness of your cunt. And of course, your obedience and sluttiness."

"Yes, master!" With complete cool and perfect obedience, she proceeded to finger her cunt in and out slowly, while Peter watched spellbound, not daring to breath. My caressing hand on Devyn's soft bare waist told me that she was getting more and more excited and maybe nervous and about as breathless as Peter. After a minute of the finger-fucking I told Cheryl to stop.

"OK, girl, that's enough demonstration. Take your finger out."

"Yes, sir. What should girl do with this sir." She asked about her wet finger that was dripping with her juices. I could handle that.

"Ask Master Peter if he would like to clean that finger for you." I said with a twinkle in my eye, that I am sure my loyal, faithful slut could read. She was the perfect, polite slut to Peter, "My master wishes me to ask you Master Peter, if you would be kind enough to clean my pussy juices off my finger, please?" She held it up in front of his face and Peter, not trusting himself to speak, just opened his mouth and took her finger in, sucking her delicious juices with obvious relish.

After letting him enjoy that for a minute, Cheryl, took her finger out, came to sit down on her knees in front of me on the floor and asked, "What does master wishes for this slut to do next?"

"Girl, your pussy is dripping on all over the floor, and we have esteemed guests over, you are being a bad girl. I will mete out your punishment later, but for now clean the floor of your juices."

"Yes, master. Slut is very ashamed now, and will be waiting for master to decide a suitable punishment for slut's horrible mistake. Slut will now clean the floor." with that she bent down low, not caring for the fact that her round firm and naked ass was visible very clearly to Peter, started to lick her juices off the floor.

Peter finally found his tongue, "God, Romeo, you do have her trained well. Me, I am just happy to find dinner on the table most days with this one." And nodded towards Devyn.

"Well, would you like me to train her like Cheryl?"

He seemed like he didn't believe his ears, "Can you do that?"

"Of course!"

"What would you charge me for that?"

"Oh, come on Peter. You and I go way back, would I charge you for something like that? No way!"

"Wow! That's decent of you man! In that case I would sure like to have my wife trained to be a good slut."

"But I do need things from you."

"Tell me." He sounded cautious again.

"You'll have to leave her here for a month!"

"Only a month? Are you sure that'll be enough?"

"Yes buddy, a month will be more than enough. I am sure Devyn will be very good student!" I caressed her bare back and waist and Devyn actually shivered.

Cheryl had cleaned the floor of her juices by now and was sitting on her knees before me, I dangled my left hand and she crawled over and sat on her knees near me so I my hand could conveniently reach her neck and hair.

"Peter was watching the transaction with fascination so I thought it best to take the initiative in moving on."

"The other other thing I need from you Peter, is a hand-written authorization that I can use, abuse and treat your wife Devyn, in any during this month, short of permanent physical injury or marks."

"Ok, you got it, as soon as you give me a pen and paper."

"Angel!"

"Yes, master." She moved, went out of the room and brought Peter pen a writing pad and a draft for the authorization that I had prepared in advance.

In 2 minutes flat, Peter had finished the authorization note, brief but effective.

"Ok, now can I kiss her before I leave or is it a clean break?"

"Oh, you can fuck her here, if you want to, you just can't take her with you when you leave and you can't see her or communicate with her except through me during the training month. I hope you understand the necessity for these measures."

"Of course, of course. That's all right. I am thinking of leaving now so you can begin the training. the sooner you start, the better for me." He grinned.

"Yes, that's true."

"What the hell do you think you are doing, you asshole?" Devyn flared.

"I think it'd be fun dear, see how happy Cheryl is"

"Hah! You think this guy can make me like her? Fat chance! Don't be a fool, Peter, he can't break me, let's forget this whole thing and go home."

Instead of engaging in a long argument, Peter thought it better to bid goodbye, but he could kiss Devyn as he wanted to because when he tried, she just turned on her heel with a snicker.

***************************************

When Peter was gone, I ordered Cheryl, "Angel, bring the riding crop and my wide leather belt from the dungeon!" I could see Devyn wince at my words.

"Yes, master!" She went to fetch the things from the basement/dungeon and I addressed myself to my new trainee.

"Ok Devyn, considering your remark to Peter about my capability to train you, let me enlighten you. I have several, several, weapons or methods to train you or as you put it break you one of them, the crudest, but still very effective, is what I am going to show you." I reached and grabbed her long, silky blonde hair in my left hand and jerked it back hard so she had to turn her head up to ease the pain, "it's called brute force." I explained without pausing or breaking my flow at all.

Cheryl was back with the riding crop and a wide leather belt, and at a signal from my eyes, she put both of them on the dining table and stood in readiness for my next order, with her hands behind her back and her legs spread wide.

"Devyn, take your panties off, you've soaked them so badly, they're almost dripping on the floor!"

Devyn's face flushed red with shame but she tried to be defiant, "No, no way, you brute!"

"How appropriate!" I grinned while I reached with my right hand between her legs and grabbing with my fingers on both sides of the thin strip I pulled her panties up hard so the thin strip of fabric dug into her tight pussy slit and she groaned, "Aaaaaaaaah, that hurts!"

"I know honey, I know exactly how you're feeling. That's my second weapon psychology. Even though, it's hurting, you are feeling good too, even this feels good." I moved the thin strip to and fro in her pussy slit, keeping it digging in her soft pussy slit. "Aaah, aaah, no, oh" The sounds were the same but the tone was different, now she was moaning as the hard rubbing started to feel good to her pussy and her pussy actually started dripping on the floor. After a couple more minutes of this delicous torture I gave a hard jerk with my right hand and the filmy panties ripped off, leaving her pussy tingling wildly. "Ohhhh god! aaaaah!" She moaned and groaned.

"Now your pussy is so excited that if I open the window a small draught of cool air on your pussy will make you cum like a volcano." I told her in a matter-of-fact voice. Despite herself, she nodded slightly.

"You want release, don't you, girl?" I asked tenderly.

"Yes," she added as an afterthought "….please!" She was hardly able to stand still with her pussy controlling her whole thought-processes, her whole body screaming for an orgasm, and she knew it was going to be a big earth-shaking one.

"Ok, doll, go and put your hands on the dining table, bend over nicely and spread your legs wide. And yes, take your dress off before you bend over, that's how good sluts get fucked, completely naked!"

I saw her wince at my mention of the word "slut" in her reference, but she kept her mouth shut. Additionally, she went to the table, took her dress neatly off, exposing her gorgeous, well-curved body and then actually proceeded to put her hands on the table and bend over with her legs spread wide exactly as she had seen Cheryl do earlier. This was easier than I thought! Now the next step.

I moved to the table looking into her eyes over the corner of the table and picked up the riding crop deliberately so she could see me do it. She gulped visibly. Good! I stared deep in her brown eyes with a staedy gaze and gestured slowly with the riding crop, "Head down, girl!" She lowered her head without argument. I walked around her and behind her, her pussy was making a puddle on the floor between her legs andI had not even touched her body yet except for the hair, it was obvious she was a submissive at heart.

12