A Slut In Hand Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left her unsated while I went out to the dining room. Cheryl came out totally naked, as I had not specified her dress for today last night. She walked in a natural, unabashed gait that left her sweet, tight pussy plainly on display. When she came close enough I pushed the same wet finger into her tight cunt and accepted her proffered kiss even as she gasped. But she was more used to being used than Devyn. After a long, deep and wet kiss I left her and went to sit at the dining table on one of the straight-backed chairs.

"Come here, Cheryl, and straddle my cock." My hungry member was really hard by now, throbbing visibly, needing a wet cunt to use.

"Yes, Master." She came over and lowered herself on my cock slowly, until it was buried to the hilt in her wet, juicy cunt. I snapped my fingers at Devyn to and without a word she bowed and started serving breakfast. So, she fed me with her hands as I fucked Cheryl on my lap, ramming my hard cock up her cunt as she came down on my cock. Both girls knew their place and took pleasure in serving their master in different ways. As my hard thick cock stretched Cheryl's tight yet dripping wet cunt hard and deep, her moans grew louder and more passionate. She kept impaling her own little pussy on my long erect rod, as I grabbed her hard tits and pinched her erect, sensitive nipples. She was getting closer and closer to a hard orgasm as I pumped her pussy up and down, and when I pushed my long, thick finger into her tight ass from behind, she gasped and bit her lip hard. I started using both her holes simultaneously, my thick cock ravaging her soft tight cunt, while my finger penetrated her tight hot ass in and out again and again.

And then she came hard on my cock, oozing out wave after wave of hot cum on my hard cock with which I was still pounding her pussy. Devyn moaned "Oh god" when she looked at the orgasm which was dying for but was left unsated. At the sight of Devyn's lust-filled face, I exploded in Cheryl's pussy, filling her wet tight cunt with my sperm.

I let Devyn help Cheryl clean my cock with her tongue then told her to get ready in specific clothes as I was going to take her shopping.

When I came out of the bathroom, Devyn was on the floor of my room, on her knees, her hands in her lap and head respectfully bowed.

"Stand up"

I examined her toe to head as she stood before me, she was dressed as I had ordered, her feet encased in transparent 5" heels, her legs bare right up to the thighs, wearing a wrap-around, very short, black skirt, 4"lower than her pussy, that tied on her left hip and left her left leg bare when she stood or walked, her belly completely bare, a very small pink, very tight top, fabric so thin that her nipples were visibly poking, just covering her ample breasts, straps in front.

"turn around"

The skirt was not long enough to cover her ass completely and the lower parts of her ass cheeks were visible, the top had spaghetti straps in the back leaving her back quite bare.

"Hands on your knees, spread your legs."

She complied. Her pussy came into view, all tight and completely shaved and already moist. I ran my finger on her moist slit and she moaned. I knew if I just fingered her pussy a couple of times she's cum right there and then. She was that keyed up.

"Let's go"

* * * * *

Due to space constraints, I have to stop this chapter here. There will be at least one more installment of this story, or maybe two according to my reader's feedback.

The sluts in this story are based on girls whom I know online and who serve me. I am looking for another girl to figure in the next installment in one scene. Any takers? Mail me.

Next Chapter: Public exhibition; Humiliations and degradation for Devyn; more training and more.

Keep the feedback coming, it's very encouraging and inspiring.

12