A Slut In Hand Ch. 04

Story Info
Devyn reports to her husband, Christy starts training.
4.1k words
4.56
67.4k
22

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christy's email was pretty nice. She had introduced herself fully, starting with her name and background (her age, by the way, was 19), and giving all the details of her young sexy body. The pictures she included were very nice too. She had started with a picture of her in the mall at work. Then she moved on to better pictures of her in sexy clothes and ended with 3 pictures of her totally naked front and back, one being with her legs spread wide. My penis got hard looking at her tight pussy with those soft pink lips open and inviting, already glistening with her juices. She was obviously a very horny girl. I didn't reply to that mail. She still had one more test to go...the phone call.

She passed that too by calling promptly at 10 PM the same day that I humiliated Devyn in front of her girl friends.

"Hello Sir." Her voice sounded really soft, young, and sexy as I took the receiver from Cheryl's hand and put it to my ear.

"Who is it?" I pushed her.

"I...I am Christy, your slut, Master." She sounded nervous, but determined to make it into my good graces.

"What do you want Christy?"

"I wish to be your slave Sir...your slut to be used and trained."

"And what are you prepared to do for it?"

"Anything Sir...anything it takes."

"Have you cum since I saw you, doll?"

"No Sir. It was so hard because I got really aroused when I thought about you, but I followed your orders, Sir."

"What are you wearing now, girl?"

"A tight small tank top and thong panties, Sir."

"And how is your body feeling right now?"

"My nipples are so hard that they are poking through the tank Sir."

"And your pussy?"

"It's wet and horny, Master."

"So your panties are wet?"

"They are soaked through, Sir."

"Slide your panties off, girl."

"Yes Sir. I am sliding off my panties. Now my pussy is bare and wet Sir."

"Push two fingers into your pussy hole and start fingering yourself in and out slowly."

"Yes Sir. I am doing it now. Mmmmmmmmmmm...it feels so good!"

"Tell me when your pussy starts dripping on the floor." After a minute, she told me that she was dripping juices on the floor.

"Ok. Stop fingering yourself."

"Yes Sir."

"Take off your top."

"Ok Sir....I have taken off my top Sir."

"Lick your fingers clean of your juices. Then pinch your nipples."

"Yes Sir." I could hear her making a licking sound, and then moaning as she pinched her already aroused nipples. I played with her on the phone for a few more minutes, and then let her go without letting her cum. She groaned with need but sounded cheerful again when I told her to report to me the next day at my home, for I had decided to take her on as a trainee slut. I told her to dress like a slut without specifying the exact dress.

*****************************

Next day

I was halfway through my breakfast when Devyn brought the phone. The nervous, sweet feminine voice on the other end was Candy. She had broken up with her boyfriend and wanted me to accept her as a slave.

"No, Candy. I don't take just anyone as a slut. Just because you say you want to be my slave is not enough reason for me to accept you as a slave."

"Please Sir. I will do anything. Test me. I really want to be your slave. I couldn't sleep last night because I was thinking about what it'd be like to live with you and be treated like Devyn everyday!" Her pleading and begging went on and on. I thought of the foxy, hot blonde that I had spanked in front of her society friends the other day and decided to give her a chance.

"Hmmmmmmmm...ok, dress in your sluttiest outfit and be here in an hour!"

"Oh, thank you Master. I'll be there!" She gushed.

******************************

Christy showed up on time and Devyn opened the door dressed in a skimpy, transparent negligee. When I walked into the drawing room, she was standing just inside the door waiting for orders. I went and sat on a couch and gestured for her to come and stand before me. She silently took position before me and I slowly examined her with my eyes.

She had dressed in minimal clothes, wearing a tight, very small halter top which had widening straps, but left the space between her tits and part of her tits from the sides in the center bare. It hugged her tits so tightly that her nipples were protruding. For the bottom she had put on very tiny shorts that hugged her pussy so closely that the lips were parted and could easily be seen as separate with the thin material stretching over her youthful contours.

"Spread..." I said slowly. She opened her legs wide, and I inserted my hand between her legs, cupping her soft pussy in my big palm. I slowly rubbed up and down, feeling the pressure of her tight pussy in my palm.

"Turn around!" I commanded calmly.

She turned around and I resumed the visual examination from behind. Apart from the straps joined behind her neck, the strap wrapping around her back was only one and a half inches wide, leaving the rest of her back bare. Her shorts were low-rise and almost, but not quite, showing the top of her ass crack. On the bottom side they didn't cover her ass cheeks completely, leaving about 1/3rd visible and free to be grabbed. In high 5" heels, her ass looked really pushed out.

"Grab your ankles, girl." Again, my voice was calm and confident. With her legs still spread, she grabbed her ankles and there I had her whole, young, nubile body almost naked and displayed in a very submissive and humiliating position. Her pussy was pushed into the ultra-tight shorts and the moisture could be seen forming along the line of her tight slit. I pushed my hand between her legs and grabbed her pussy tightly, then gave it a good squeeze.

"Ungh!" That was the only sound she emitted as her pussy got really hot in my hand and I felt the beginning of a moist spot under my finger. I started rubbing and squeezing the soft mound of her young, aroused pussy, pushing it to new heights of excitement. Her moans were getting an urgent tone as she tried to keep her squirming to a minimum....just then the doorbell rang.

********************

I looked up as Devyn went to open the door.

Candy's dress

Candy entered with small, nervous steps and a totally meek demeanor. She walked toward me and stood there with her head bowed, waiting for me to examine her and approve or reprimand. Like a good slut, she had refrained from speaking when not spoken to. She had promise. I examined her outfit visually.

She had settled for a shiny, silver sequin top with really thin black straps and a napkin style bottom, ending just under her tits. It seemed 2 sizes too small for her. The 4" black skirt was matching perfectly with the top and didn't seem to be hiding any of her lovely, milky white thighs. Hell, it was barely hiding her pussy at all. Her black 6" high spike heeled shoes strapped up her calves and made her legs look long and nice. They aren't called "fuck me" shoes for nothing! I just had to use a small gesture of my fingers and she turned around obediently. Her back was nearly completely bare, except for a single thin strap that tied the top behind her back. Her soft, blonde hair looked like silk, reaching the middle of her back. A large portion of her back and all of her waist was left bare. No bra was possible in that tight and skimpy top. The skirt was exposing the top of her ass crack and part of her ass cheeks from the bottom. In that position she looked absolutely fuckable.

"Spread your legs and grab your ankles," I instructed and instantly she stepped wide to open her lovely long legs, bending over to grab her ankles. Now I could see clearly that she was not wearing any panties. Her pussy slit had beads of moisture already as she breathed heavily. I could see her full breasts heaving between her legs as she bent in the obscene position for me.

I slipped my hand between her legs because with the rubbing of her tight little pussy using my big hand, the heat she was emitting made me think...my god! With just two up and down rubbings, her body vibrated like she'd explode. Her moans were consistent with vibration warnings of a 5 or 6 scale earthquake. I took my hand away.

************************

I made Candy and Christy stand before me with legs spread and hands behind their backs while I explained what I was going to do to them and what I expected of them. I gave them the option to retrace their steps back into their ordinary lives if they so chose, but once they committed they would not be able to go back.

They both nodded.

"You are not my sluts yet...so you can interrupt me for questions during this narrative."

Again they both nodded.

"Once you become my slaves, you'll become my property, totally and absolutely. Just like I own this couch or this house, I'll own you...your body, soul and heart. There will be nothing that you could call your own after that. I'll have the final say in what you wear, what you do, and how you live your life. I'll have complete control of you. Understand?"

"Yes Sir."

Both nodded their sexy blonde heads.

"I'll not need to use force on you. Whatever I say I'll expect you to obey, to the letter, no matter how illogical or how degrading it may seem."

Another nod was seen from them.

"Your bodies will be mine. At times I may want to inflict pain on you in order to teach you a lesson, to punish you for a mistake, or simply for my pleasure." I could see both of them shudder a little at those words.

And on and on went the explanation.

After I had finished, they still wanted to go ahead with it. I checked their pussies and both were wet. This was a sign that they were perfect submissive material.

***********************

It was time to start their training. It's good to start with pleasure rather than pain, as it gets them hooked right away once they know what's in it for them.

From behind them I caressed their bare backs. My rough, calloused hands feeling their soft skin exposed to my touch. As my hands reached lower on their waists, their expectations rose and with that came the soft moans. I slipped my hand inside Christy's tight shorts and grabbed her ass. Candy had to be content with my hand over her skirt only.

My voice broke the silence, "Christy, the top."

"Yes Sir." The hot little blonde took off her small, skimpy top and her full breasts came into view. The nipples had been erect for some time, poking through the thin material of the top, but now they looked better. They were bare and hot, protruding like points of a gun.

My next command was spoken in such a controlled tone. "The shorts too." I took my hand out of her shorts and she took them off. Her figure was perfect, curves in just the right places with no extra weight. She had a tight little ass with cheeks pressed tightly together, meaning that she had not been fucked much in that hole. Her pussy was shaved completely bald, and it was WET.

I hiked up Candy's tight little skirt and, grabbing her firm, well-rounded ass cheeks, I parted them wide enough to expose her tight little asshole. Her hot gasp was more expectant than anything else. She was scared at the thought of what I would definitely do with her small, tight asshole, and yet desired it as that would mean her complete submission, losing all control to me. I rubbed alongside her asshole from both sides using my probing, insistent thumbs and getting closer and closer to her hole. When I touched her asshole and applied pressure as if to push my thumb inside, she gasped loudly and bit her lower lip. I slipped my finger into her moist pussy slit while Christy watched with rapt interest, her own pussy dripping juices between her legs now. My middle finger found Candy's wet pussy hole and slipped inside easily. Using very slow, gentle strokes I started fingering her wet, hot cunt. Christy licked her lips, her body on fire as she watched her twin slut being aroused to new heights.

"Get naked!" I ordered Candy, abruptly breaking all contact with her body. Grabbing Christy's soft blonde hair, I turned her around in a quick motion, forcing her to bend over the couch. As she quickly put her hands on the couch to keep from falling, I pushed two fingers from my other hand into her dripping cunt. They went too deep for comfort and her body jerked forward with the sudden pain. My fingers were totally soaked in her juices and yet she was getting wetter. I pulled my fingers almost all the way out and then rammed them in quite hard, going deep in her soft young, tight cunt. On the second thrust like this she came. Her body convulsed wildly. Her moans were loud and erotic as her young pussy erupted in hot torrents of cum.

"Stay there" I ordered her and turning around I motioned Candy closer with my eyes. She looked so gorgeous naked. She was not as skinny as Christy, but that's not to say her figure was not as perfect. Again I was staring at a totally bald pussy which was dripping on my carpet. As she stepped close to me, I placed my fingertips on her wet pussy entrance and, looking deep into her eyes, I pushed them up into her small, soft cunt hole. She looked ready to explode as I proceeded to finger her excited pussy. I kept looking into her eyes as I groped one full breast with my big hand and fingered her wet cunt with the other hand. All the while, I was making her feel manipulated like a fuckdoll. She started grinding her pussy on my fingers, acting like a true fuckdoll. Suddenly, I rammed my fingers very hard and deep into her cunt.

"Aaah!" Her scream, or rather whimper, was nasal and very hot. I repeated the same thrust, hard and deep, almost lifting her feet off the ground. That was when her pussy erupted in hot juices. As I kept up my assault of her tight cunt, she oozed more cum on my fingers, soaking my hand completely. Then I sat back on the couch and let my new sluts properly lick my cum-soaked hand clean.

===========================

All day long that day I had the time to play with and use my new sluts. I teased them, without letting them cum and let them cum only once at night, just before going to bed. These were more willing, sluts so instead of tying them up in the dungeon, I let them sleep in my bedroom...on the floor.

The next morning I awoke with Devyn's hot mouth on my cock. She was licking and sucking me gently as was her duty. I enjoyed that feeling for a while then got up. Cheryl was in the kitchen making breakfast and I sent Devyn to help her while I took my new sluts Candy and Christy to the bathroom to help me get ready.

Under the shower, Candy had her hands on the wall, supporting herself by gripping the bathroom fixtures as I slid my hard cock deep into her tight wet cunt hole from behind. Christy, my young slut, had the difficult task of soaping up my body from behind as I fucked Candy with hard, deep strokes. As I was about to cum, I grabbed Candy's wet hair and turned her to the side, bending her lower. With her hands almost touching the bathroom floor, I kept her in a tight grip by her hair and rammed her cunt with brutal force.

With every stroke she grunted and screamed above the sound of running water. As I came in her cunt, I fucked her in a few more hard thrusts and then abruptly took out my cock. I turned toward Christy and grabbed her by the hair, just before roughly thrusting my wet cock into her mouth. She swallowed my hot cum like a good slut as my cock came a little more, excited by the warmth of a new hole. I enjoyed myself like that for a half hour, using both my sluts alternately. Then I got out and let them help me get dressed. Cheryl and Devyn were both dressed in a couple of filmy negligees as they served breakfast.

============================

In the office, I told Peter that tomorrow I would be sending Devyn to his house, just for the morning so he could try her out. She was to help him get ready just as she served me every morning. Cheryl would be there to supervise and report on her performance and also provide control if Devyn misbehaved. I had expected Peter to be excited about it but he exceeded my expectations. He kept asking me all day for tips to control his new slut. LOL.

===========================

When I woke up next morning, Devyn was all ready to leave. She was dressed in a micro mini skirt and a tight little top. Of course, I fingered her before sending her away with Cheryl.

That day Peter arrived late to the office, and he was ecstatic. I think it'd be a waste of space to narrate all that he said but the general purport of his conversation was that he loved the way I had changed Devyn completely. He got more excited when I told him that Devyn would be there when he went home that evening. He was really proud of his new possession and wanted to show her off. I got an idea. I said let's go clubbing together tonight. I told him he could bring his new slut and I could bring my sluts. That'd give me a chance to start Christy and Candy's training too. For different reasons, they both needed training in obedience out in public places. He loved the idea.

===============================

After dinner at about 10, Christy came to my room. Cheryl was getting ready in my room and I was watching her walk around half-naked from the bed. I had plenty of time. Girls needed more time to get ready anyway.

Just then Christy came in, "Sir, can I say something?"

"What is it, honey?"

"Sir, this dress," she pointed to the sparkly blue, mini dress I had told her to wear today which she was holding in her hand, "it's a little too short. It doesn't cover my ass completely."

"I don't want your ass covered completely," was my simple reply.

"But Sir..." she tried another angle, "can I wear panties under it?"

"No." I was clear and concise.

"But Sir, I have to go out in public..." She kept on.

I could see this needed an answer. I got up from the bed and took the dress from her hand. Throwing it on the bed, I told her to kneel down and before the words were out of my mouth, her hair was in my grip, not too tight, just a steering grip. She knelt down without any protest but with a question in her eyes.

"Take out my cock." Still puzzled, she obeyed and took my cock out of my shorts since that's all I was wearing. She then looked up at me.

"Start making it happy." That she understood. She started running her tongue on my balls. Then she lifted my cock moving from the base to tip and around, sucking the balls a little. You know she really knew her business. I extended my hand to Cheryl and like a well-trained slut she had anticipated my needs. She handed me my belt that she had just now taken out of the wardrobe.

She was running her tongue from the base of my cock towards the tip, when the first lash fell on her bare back. She was not yet dressed so she was fully naked. It was not a hard blow, but the surprise of it made her jump. She looked at me alarmed and more puzzled than ever.

"Continue your work, Christy." She was not going to disobey. She resumed her work on my cock. It was getting erect now, and she worked to make it harder by using her tongue skillfully. The second blow on her ass was a little harder and made her jump again.

"Spread your legs," I said when she looked at me with pain in her eyes. Dutifully she spread her legs wide. She was wearing 4" high heels and spreading her legs opened her pretty nicely like a pose for a porn magazine.

As she resumed her ministrations on my cock, I continued spanking her with the soft, leather belt. Now she was sucking my cock and I have to say, every time the belt landed on her firm, tight, exposed ass, she jumped and squirmed, but not once did her teeth touch my cock. With the fingers of my left hand in her soft, silky blonde hair, I caressed her head, using my thumb to touch and caress her soft cheek. I spanked her ass and her bare back with my right hand, not too hard, but hard enough to cause some pain. It was not enough to leave marks but still hard enough to make her realize she was being punished.

12