A Slut In Hand Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the fourth stroke onwards, her pussy started dripping between her legs. With every stroke, her body jerked a little and more juices dripped on the carpet between her high heeled legs. She didn't stop sucking. She just kept taking my cock deeper and deeper into her mouth and throat. Before I was ready to cum I pulled my cock out of her mouth.

"Get up." My words replaced the other sounds in the room. She stood up, standing before me with her head bowed down.

"Look at me."

She looked at me with tear-stained eyes, "Did you get your lesson, girl?"

"Yes Sir." Her eyes were wet, but her voice was steady.

"What did you learn?"

"Not to argue with Master." She replied calmly.

"Good girl. Bend over the bed and spread your legs." She complied with the order as soon as it was out of my mouth. I stepped out of my boxers completely and walked over to where her body was displayed in my favorite position. Her hands were on the bed. Her ass was tight and firm, pushed back for me. Her sexy long legs displayed fully bare and fully straight as she opened them wide. Her pussy was wet and dripping, glistening in the light. I grabbed her by the waist and slammed my hard cock deep into her waiting cunt without any preamble.

"Ugh!" Her body jerked forward and her head shot up. With the second slamming thrust, her body convulsed uncontrollably and her pussy started pumping hot cum all over my cock. I took a tighter hold of her slim waist and start pumping her cunt like crazy. After all that sucking and licking by her, it was not long before I was shooting my load in Christy's sloppy, hot cunt. I pounded her cunt a few more times, loving the feeling of owning this hot, blonde 19 year old slut. I was going to love training this babydoll. As I pulled my cock out, Christy collapsed on the bed. Cheryl was right there in an instant, on her knees, to clean me up.

==================================

Thank you for all my readers who wrote in. It's because of them that this installment is here. If it weren't for the constant demand, I would be too lazy to continue this series.

As always, I'd like your feedback on the story. But I'd really like some feedback on the last scene, especially from my female readers. Thanks. Love, Romeo.

12