A Slut In Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Angel" I called

"Yes, Master?"

"Our trainee-slut is dripping all our floor, since she is not trained well-enough for that right now, I want you to lick it clean."

"Yes, master." Cheryl came over, got down on her knees and got to work with her tongue.

From behind Devyn, I ran the soft tip of the crop down her spine while talking to her in a nice bedside manner, "Now, in ordinary circumstances I would have my hard cock deep in your pussy by now, but you see you made a mistake and you need to be punished for that." She shivered, "Only after that will I fuck you and you be allowed to cum. Do you want to know what mistake you made?"

"Yes" She said with a trembling body.

I explained while moving the soft tip of the crop down her spine, on her waist, around her round firm buttons, near the edges of her pussy and on her thighs, making her body squirm uncontrollably and her pussy dripping even more.

"Actually you made two mistakes, one, you made some negative remarks about your master while talking to Peter earlier, that's not a good thing. Second, you have not been addressing me as Master or Sir as you are required to. Both punishments should be 10 spankings but since I had not explicitly told you these rules I am very leniently going to reduce them to half and you can get away with only 10 strokes."

"Thank you, sir!" Now, that's what I call progress!

"Are you ready to receive your punishment, doll?"

"Yes, sir!"

"Cheryl, move out, give me space."

"Yes, master"

I positioned myself behind Devyn's perfectly shaped, round ass and run the tip of the crop up from her pussy slit to her ass crack going very slowly on her tight little ass hole, her body trembled, a shiver running up all through her slender sexy body. And "whap!", as the first stroke of the crop landed on her right buttock she screamed "aaaaaah!" and then a harder stroke on her left ass cheek, "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!". I kept alternating between her firm, perfectly rounded ass cheeks and by the 5th stroke her pussy exploded in a hot torrent of gushing cum. I increased the force of my strokes and spaced them a little farther. With each deliberate, sharp lash of the riding crop her pussy gushed even more cum a large puddle of her juices accumulating between her legs. When I stopped after the 10 strokes she lay exhausted, face down on the table her legs still spread wide, her pussy covered completely in her cum.

"Thank you, sir!" She whispered.

After a minute when her body had stopped convulsing and she was lying prone on the dining table with her legs on the floor, I grabbing her hair and pulled her up, "stand up!"

"Yes, sir!" After having what seemed to be one of the best orgasms of her life, she was ready to call me anything, as long as there was hope for other such orgasms.

"You have just made a major mistake - cumming without permission! I'll mete out your punishment for that later, for now, get down on the floor and lick it all clean."

"Ew! No! No way!" She made a face.

"Oh really? Well, I was hoping for something like that so I can expose you to some more of my slut-breaking methods!" The obvious glee in my voice and exporess had her nonplussed.

"Cheryl! Take care of it, and meet me downstairs!"

"Yes, master." She bent down and got to work on the puddle of cum that my trainee slut had made there.

Without another word I half-dragged, half-led her by her hair down the stairs, into the wine-cellar which, she saw, I had turned into a dungeon. It was no Spanish Inquisition but still pretty impressive with various place to tie a girl up, and various tables and instruments to break her will with pain and torture. With my intimate, psychological approcah, I had never had to use the worst of them but just a sight of them could undermine a defiant girl's confidence a great deal. Right now from her expression, Devyn's heart was sunk in her stomach. I led her to a frame and tied her up standing up, her hands spread wide over her head and her legs spread all the way wide. With her legs spread over 3 feed wide her pussy was open, her tight cunt now open, accessible and very vulnerable.

Cheryl came downstairs just then and went to her knees beside me, "Slut is here, master!"

"Bring me the no. 8."

She brought over a 8 inch dildo that was about 2.5 inches thick and had ridges all along the legth of it. I ordered her to push the head of it into Devyn's pussy and heard a gasp from Devyn, as the thick dildohead entered her tight cunt.

"Ok, Cheryl, when I say "in" you ram the whole length of the monster dildo into her cunt, all the way deep, in a single hard, brutal stroke, when I say "out" you pull it out, leaving just the head inside her pussy. Got it?"

"Slut understands perfectly, master!"

"In" Cheryl rammed the dildo all the way into Devyn's cunt and the stroke was followed by Devyn's long scream "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!". Very gratifying.

"Out". She pulled it out, the head still in Devyn's cunt, which was oozing juices again.

Now I proceeded to explain to her some facts to Devyn about my plan to break her and train her as a good little slut. In that speech whenever I came across the words "in" or "out" I spoke them a little louder and Cheryl followed her orders literally, the result being that my little speech was punctuated by swishing sounds as the dildo penetrated Devyn's tight wet dripping cunt, and by her screams. In 5 minutes she came 4 times, her pussy erupting with huge loads of cum and her whole body vibrating in pain, fear and nervousness and still turned on like hell. After 5 minutes, I stopped and had Cheryl pull out the dildo completely.

Running my fingers down the front of her naked, vulnerable body, I asked Devyn, "So, doll, is there anything you'd like to say?"

"Yes, master. Please forgive me. I will not disobey you ever again. Please forgive me, sir!"

"Hmmm, tell me what you are Devyn?"

"I am your slut, sir!"

"And who owns you?"

"You are my owner and master, sir!"

"Ok, so far, so good. I am going to untie you and you are going lick this mess clean which you have made between your legs, then you'll spend the night her tied up. Ok?"

"Anything you say, sir!"

I undid her ties and she licked her cum clean like a good little slut. After that I tied her up again.

"Cheryl, stay here with her. We'll call her Doll for reference, just like your nickname is Angel. Got that, Devyn?"

"Yes, sir!"

"Your other names will be slut, bitch, whore or anything I want to call you."

"Yes, sir!"

"Cheryl, explain my rules to her and what she'll be expected of her here!"

"Yes, master, I will!"

"Come to bed after you have done that, I know you have not had the fucking you want tonight, so I'll fuck you before we go to bed and I'll expect to see doll in the morning at breakfast in proper attire and mood!"

"Yes, sir!"

"Yes, master!"

**************************************************

That's all for chapter 1. I will continue the story of Devyn's training in the next chapter.

12