A Slut Is Born

Story Info
Stranger turns teen into a sex-crazed vamp.
1.8k words
4.31
126.6k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok, I don't usually visit porn sites but my husband, Graham, discovered Literotica and we love reading the stories to each other. It gets me so horny that after about 2 or 3 of them I'm practically begging him to fuck my brains out against the computer while I'm stroking my clit. That's what really makes me cum the hardest - having a big stiff cock sliding in and out of my pussy as I'm playing with my swollen little bud.

Even just typing these words just now I can feel my panties getting wet. I never used to be such a dirty bitch and even now you'd probably look at me walking down the street and think I was an innocent young thing with my cute little buttock-hugging dresses, deep blue eyes, shoulder-length strawberry-blonde hair and pert boobies (I hardly ever wear a bra). Graham always tells me that the first time he laid eyes on me five years ago, I looked like such an angel that he got a stiffy just thinking how he'd like to debauch me. Well, let me tell you - he really brought out the devil in me that day.

I was 18 years old and I'd just moved down from Aberdeen in the North of Scotland to Edinburgh where I was going to be studying at University. I'd taken this summer job in a women's clothes store to help pay the deposit on my flat. It was a beautiful hot day and I was wearing this really pretty blue summer dress that I'd managed to get on discount at the store. It was my break and I'd decided to go down to Princes Street Gardens to eat my packed-lunch, feed the squirrels and do a spot of sun-bathing. I had a blanket laid out on the grass and I was just lying there with my eyes shut, enjoying the heat when this deep voice startled me.

"You'd better watch you don't burn," it said.

I sat up and blinked, looking into the smouldering eyes of a cute young guy with dark hair. I gave him a shy smile. "I'll be ok. I'm not staying out for long. Got to go back to work soon."

"Still, it's better safe than sorry," he said, nodding over at my bag, which was lying open. My bottle of sun-screen was lying near the top.

"Oh, I forgot I had that," I said.

"Here, let me put some on for you," he said, reaching for the lotion before I could say a word to stop him.

So, I just lay back, my stomach tight with excitement, as he smoothed the cool lotion over my face, neck and shoulders. It felt incredible and I think I must've let out a little moan of appreciation, 'cause he laughed and said, "Are you enjoying that?"

I didn't know what to say, so I just nodded.

He gave me a wicked little grin and squirted some of the cream out across my bare legs. I could feel my cheeks flushing with embarrassment but I didn't do a thing to stop him as he drew apart my knees and knelt on the edge of the blanket, smoothing the lotion round my calves, knees and thighs. His fingers began edging up towards the hem of my dress and I glanced around nervously worried incase anyone was watching. It was mostly tourists and they were all too busy feeding the squirrels and taking photos to pay any attention to us.

"I can see your panties," he said, suddenly.

I gasped, mortified. "Oh, sorry," I mumbled, closing my knees tight together.

He laughed. "Don't be sorry. It's a nice view." He drew them apart again and began smoothing lotion up the insides of my thighs. I could see that he was staring right up under my dress at my mound. "Does this get your pussy wet?" he asked as his fingers edged closer and closer towards my sex.

I was so shocked by the question that I didn't even think to lie. "Yes," I said, nodding.

"What do you usually do when your pussy's wet?"

My cheeks were burning up with embarrassment. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, do you do this?" he asked, as his fingers pressed up against my slit, drawing apart my pussy-lips so the soggy material of my panties was drawn up inside.

I groaned and writhed on the blanket. 'Sometimes," I whispered. I couldn't believe he was doing this to me in broad daylight right here in the middle of a busy city-centre. Luckily nobody seemed to be looking our way and the people in the traffic behind us couldn't see a thing 'cause of the bushes.

"Why don't you do it just now?" he asked, drawing his fingers out from under my dress, all sticky with my pussy juices. He brought them up to my lips and pushed them into my mouth so I could taste my own cunt on them. "I want to watch you fingering yourself," he said.

My heart was going like mad and I'd never ever done anything like this before in my life with an audience but he had my slit so slippery with lust that I just couldn't stop myself. I slid my hands up between my legs and pulled the soaking crotch of my panties to the side so I could slide my fingers in and out of my snatch. I felt like such a dirty little bitch and I loved it. As I finger-fucked myself, the guy flicked his thumb over my clit. In less than a minute I was having to stifle my squalls in the palm of my hand as I had the biggest earth-shattering climax I'd ever had in my life so far. Afterwards I just lay there panting and gasping on the blanket as he fondled my breasts through my thin dress.

"Oh, shit!" I said. "I'm going to be late back to work." I began frantically packing my stuff away, my legs trembling after that incredible orgasm. I could feel little drops of juice trickling out of my convulsing pussy and running down the insides of my thighs.

"What's your name?" asked the guy, grinning as he folded up my blanket for me.

I giggled, shocked that we hadn't even bothered to ask each other. "Shauna," I said.

"I'm Graham."

I was in such a fluster to get back to the shop in time that it wasn't till I was walking through the doorway that I realised I hadn't even thought to get Graham's 'phone number. I couldn't believe I'd been so stupid. After what had just happened in the gardens I couldn't let him go without giving him at least one courtesy fuck.

"Are you ok, Lisa?" asked Geena, the prim middle-aged woman I was working beside that day. "You look like you've got a fever brewing."

"Just a little bit of sunburn," I lied, smirking to myself. What would she say if she knew I was flushed 'cause I'd just spent the last hour frigging myself off in Princes Street Gardens while a complete stranger tickled my clitty?

Someone coughed. "I wonder if you could help. I'm looking for some underwear for my girlfriend."

I turned quickly. It was Graham.

"Of course, Sir," said Geena. "Just follow me."

He shook his head and grinned. "No, I'd like the young lady to help, if you don't mind," he said. "She looks closer to my girlfriend's size."

Geena tightened her lips and scurried off behind the counter in the huff. I was so shocked and excited that Graham had found me that I just shrugged at her and followed him through to the lingerie department. I could feel my pussy getting all damp with arousal at the thought of him touching me again.

"You never told me you had a girlfriend," I said, trying to act all stern. We were alone together.

"I meant you," he laughed, practically dragging me by the hand into one of the changing cubicles.

Before I knew it he had my dress pulled down at the front and he was fondling my tits right there in the shop, sucking noisily on my hard nipples. He tore my panties down and slipped his fingers in and out of my sloppy cunt until I was gasping to be fucked.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked, wickedly.

"I want you to get your big hard cock out," I groaned.

"You're such a slut, Shauna," he laughed, his words driving me wild, "a real dirty little bitch." He pulled down his jeans so his huge erection sprang up before me. "And what do you want me to do with this?" he asked.

I could feel my cheeks flushing with excitement. "Fuck me with it," I growled. "Stick your dick in my snatch." And that's exactly what he did, pushing me down onto the bench, pulling my trembling knees wide apart, getting down on his knees and sliding his huge fat cock in and out of my slippery pussy.

"You're soaking," he whispered. "Look at you, dripping your juice all over your nice dress," he mocked. "What sort of a girl does that make you?"

"A dirty little slut," I groaned, digging my fingers into his buttocks as he fucked me hard. "I'm a horny bitch, a filthy whore."

"So, what do you want me to do now, dirty little slut?"

"Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" I squealed, not giving a shit anymore if Geena could hear me. "Pull your big cock out of my snatch and cum on my tits. Squirt your jism in my mouth."

He slipped his dick out of my pussy and stroked it hard as I slid my fingers in and out of my sopping wet slit. Within seconds I brought myself to a shuddering, screaming climax as he groaned and squirted thick wads of cum deep into my welcoming throat, spraying it over my tits and dress. I swallowed the creamy jism in my mouth right down like a good girl and smoothed the rest over my flushed titties. I felt like such a slut.

After that, Graham buried his mouth between my thighs and licked my snatch till I was gushing all over his face, my screams echoing through the shop. I couldn't do a thing to stop myself. I was so randy I just couldn't stop cumming.

Afterwards Grahan got to his feet, wiping his honey-splattered lips and chin with the hem of my dress. "So, are you going to help me choose some sexy panties for my new girlfriend?" he said, laughing.

I giggled. "Just pick anything. If she's a dirty bitch like me, I don't think she's going to be wearing them too long."

I got sacked from my job that day but I didn't give a shit. Two weeks later we were fucking like bunnies on our Honeymoon in Jamaica. But that's a whole different story.

Graham doesn't know I sent this to Literotica. My panties are getting all damp just imagining what'll happen when he reads it.

* * * * *

Why not vote for this story and maybe I'll send in another one soon?