A Slut is Born Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XXXOtter
XXXOtter
595 Followers

I could hear something being moved and after a few minutes felt someone sliding underneath me.

“Didn’t think I’d get left out did you, bitch?” Jim said in my ear. I could feel him rubbing his cock against my ass as I realized what he was going to try and do. He was going to put his cock in with Stan’s!! I wiggled wildly trying to escape as Charlie held my head firmly and pushed his cock all the way into my throat again. Stan reached down and spread my ass wider for Jim. I was helpless as these three men raped my mouth and ass. Jim lined his cock up against Stan’s and began to push. I could feel my ass stretching and at last the head of Jim’s cock slid into my ass. I screamed around Charlie’s cock, as Jim forced more and more of it into me.

You have to understand here, a week ago, I had gotten a few hand jobs from girls at school, and daydreamed a lot, but at my age, my hormones vastly outweighed my knowledge. Jim had raped me last week and awoken something in me that hadn’t fully been explored yet. Now here I was, dressed as a maid, getting my mouth and ass stuffed with three cocks, and even through all the shame and humiliation I felt, loving it.

Charlie pulled out of my mouth again and rubbed his cock over my face. He smeared my saliva and his pre-cum over my cheeks as I pleaded with Jim to take his cock out of my ass.

“Oh god it’s too much.” I screamed, “Please take it out!! It’ll rip me open!! I can’t take it all!!”

“You wanted to get fucked, well now you get truly fucked you, little cunt” Jim replied. “But it’s too…mmpphhggg” I gagged as Charlie shoved his cock back into my throat. I groaned as Jim and Stan stretched my ass and Charlie raped my mouth.

At last Jim had his whole cock in my ass nestled next to Stan. Charlie began pumping my throat again and Stan and Jim started to pound their cocks in my ass. They quickly found a rhythm where one would be just barley in and the other buried in my hole constantly fucking in and out of my helpless frame.

My cock stood at attention and every thrust made my body shudder in pleasure as I began to buck my hips against the two cocks buried in my ass. “The little bitch really wants it” Stan yelled, “Look at her go.” I felt fresh tears of pain and humiliation coursing down my cheeks as I gobbled Charlie’s thick meat and wiggled my hips to get their cocks deeper into my ass.

After what seemed like forever, Jim and Stan pulled out of my ass and Charlie pulled out of my mouth. My body was on fire I wanted so desperately to cum but had no avenue for relief. They released my hands and legs and pulled me onto the floor on my hands and knees.

Jim and Stan knelt by my head and took turns thrusting in and out of my mouth, Charlie got behind me and soon I could feel him stuffing his massive cock into me. At this point I was so horny I would’ve let them do anything to me. I took Jim’s cock out of my mouth long enough to moan to Charlie “Fuck me hard!!! Give me that huge cock!!”

They all chuckled as Jim grabbed my head again and forced his cock back into my throat. Charlie’s cock had pushed into my stretched ass without too much trouble and he was now forcing it all the way in.

I moaned loudly thinking “More, more…” as Jim buried his cock in my throat. Charlie’s thick cock started to fuck me now; hitting nerves no one else had touched. He pummeled my ass as I thrust back at him wanting every inch if it deep in me. I imagined what this would look like if my parents were to see me like this. On my knees like a dog sucking two men’s cocks while another fucked me in the ass and I begged for more. Tears came streaming down my face again

Suddenly, Charlie rolled me onto my back. My legs spread for him instantly wanting him back inside me. Jim and Stan knelt by my head, taking turns fucking my mouth as Charlie slammed his cock back into my ass. I whimpered like a dog as they raped my mouth and ass. My cock throbbed and bounced with every thrust of Charlie’s cock pumping deep into my ass.

They used mo for what seemed like hours. Finally Charlie pulled out of my ass and lay in his back. The other lifted me and placed me over him straddling his cock. I moaned and ground my ass against it, wanting it inside me again.

“You want it, bitch?” Charlie jeered.

“Oh god yes” I moaned “Please put it back in me. Fuck me hard with your lovely cock.”

“Then put it in yourself, you little whore.”

I moaned in humiliation and quickly reached down to grasp it. I guided it into my ass and they all laughed at me. I was beyond caring as I lowered my self onto his thick beautiful cock, feeling it fill my ass again. He reached down and grabbed my hips bouncing me on his cock like a rag-doll pumping it roughly up into my ass. Jim, Stan and Ben stood on front of my and I lunged at their cocks stroking two and sucking one alternating wanting them all inside me at once.

“Suck those cocks you little bitch” I was beyond caring who was talking.

Finally, Ben grabbed my head and started stroking his cock. He aimed it at my face as I swallowed Stan’s cock and began to shoot his cum all over my face. Stan pulled out and Ben forced his cock back into my mouth as Jim began to shoot on my other cheek. Ben shot a little more in my mouth as Jim coated the rest of my face Stan came next and as Ben backed away, Jim and Stan kept me busy sucking and stroking their cocks as they came in my mouth, and on my cheeks.

Charlie kept banging away at my ass pounding his fat cock up me. As Jim and Stan backed away Charlie lifted me off of his cock and stood up. I moved forward submissively knowing he wanted to cum in my mouth. He grabbed my hair and shoved his whole cock down my throat. I moaned and gagged as he told me to jerk myself off.

My hands flew to my cock as Charlie throat fucked me violently. Soon, he started to cum down my throat, pumping his hit sperm into my belly. He pulled out and his fantastic cock began to spray my face and open mouth. It was more then I could take, I began to cum, shooting my load up onto my stomach and skirt. My body writhed as Charlie kept cumming on my face and the other men cheered him on.

Charlie finished and joined Stan and Ben encouraging Jim as he took picture after picture of me. I lay in a pile crying. Their sperm dribbling off of my face, my own dripping off of my body. I knew something in me had changed and I would never be able to go back to what I once was.

XXXOtter
XXXOtter
595 Followers
12