A Slut is Made

Story Info
A conversion not anticipated.
7.6k words
4.4
98.1k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I work in an office complex near a freeway. If I see the freeway going at a snail's pace, I drop in, have a latte, and read the newspaper in the coffee shop on the ground floor in the complex.

On this particular afternoon, I was carrying my croissant and latte to the table by a window, I happened to select a table next to one that had two people sitting at it, a male and a female. The female was gorgeous. The guy was handsome. The thought flashed through my mind, good-looking couple, and a lucky guy to be sleeping with her.

I acknowledged their presence when I sat my tray down, went for a newspaper and returned to relax at having my latte. I was enjoying the chocolate filled croissant in addition to the serenity of the place when I heard and not in a subtle tone, "You lying, cheating, bastard. Deny this is not you kissing and groping Cathy. Look good at the picture. I don't want to see your sorry ass again. Get out of my life. Go fuck Cathy if you think she is so hot."

My ears picked up with some interest to hear what was going to happen next.

"Okay cunt stick it, I'll get out of your life. Get your crap and ass out of my place and park it somewhere else. Cathy is a better fuck than you anyway."

The guy got up and charged out of the place. The lady that had her back to me was now crying in soft sobs. The soft sobs continued for five minutes or more.

My cock was getting hard thinking I might have a chance to sample the cunt as her boyfriend called her.

I stood and made a turn and took the two steps to sit down in the seat that was now vacant.

"I'm sorry miss to intrude at this particular time but was sitting there with my back to yours and overheard the conversation. My name is Tyrell, if there is anything I can do or anyway help at this difficult time, I'm at your disposal.

"I heard your ex friend say, "Get your crap and ass out of my place and park it somewhere else. Do you have any place to go, or friends to call for help?"

She started sobbing again. I retrieved my coffee and sipped it until she regained her composure. She looked into my eyes with teary, blood shot eyes and said, "No Tyrell, I do not. I moved here from the mid-west and straight into his place two months ago and have not made any close friends yet living with him. It seems like we spent most of our free time in bed."

"Who provided you with that picture that set off this chain reaction?"

"A girl that I work with had met him previously and took the photo yesterday over at Jimmy's before I arrived"

"Oh you must work in the complex or near here if you mean Jimmy's over on the other side."

"Yeah I work up the tenth floor for a freight forwarder."

"How about your co-worker friend, can she help you out for a short time."

"I doubt it; she has a small studio apartment. I would like to get the stuff out of his place as soon as possible. I guess I will go get them, pack them in my car and go to a motel tonight until I get organized."

"Look, gee I don't even know your name."

"I'm sorry, I'm Heather."

"Look Heather, my sister has a big house and lives alone. She divorced her husband over two years ago. I know she would love some company. It would save you some money in many ways. Her house is two blocks from here. I visit her once or twice a week. She cooks up some mighty fine meals.

"I know you two would get along just fine until you can make other arrangements. You two can shop for fresh dick together as she says. She can introduce you to many people both male and female. I can guarantee that you won't be spending much time in bed if you are with her. She is a partier. She works on the 12th floor and I work on the 15th. Sometimes sis and I meet in the cafeteria. Most of the time I work out in the spa over the lunch time break."

"I don't know Tyrell; I hate to impose on people."

"Come on let's get my SUV, go to your place, get your stuff and move it into my sister's. I will call my sister and let her know what's up. I assume your car is here in the parking complex. It will be safe with the security. You can pick it up tomorrow or walk back later. Com'on what do you say?"

"Okay Tyrell just until I can get situated."

We got her stuff out of her place into the SUV, without any incidence.

I had left a message with my sister while Heather was gathering things.

When we pulled into my sister's driveway, she was standing on the porch, sipping her never-ending addiction to green tea.

She smiled, placed her cup down and came walking to the car.

I made the introductions and explained the circumstances. My sister walked up to Heather, hugged her and said, "I'm so happy Tyrell thought with his big head for a change instead of that little thing between his legs. Well on second thought it's not that small either."

Heather smiled and blushed while Ester roared in laughter and I had to grin. I tried not to look into Heather's face.

Ester then said, "Heather make this your home as long as you need. I enjoy company. I might as well tell you I bring guys home from time to time so be warned accordingly. On those rare occasions, I am horny and party until the sun comes up, so plan to plug your ears or get a guy and then you can keep busy and party with us."

Heather blushed nicely.

While we were unpacking the SUV, Ester was asking millions of questions.

"Ester why don't I go and get us something to eat and pick up Robin on the way back."

"Hey brother you are thinking. My gosh, what has gotten into you?"

If Ester only knew.

"Heather what do you like to eat? If pizza give me the toppings. If chicken, what coating? If ribs what kind, pork or beef? Chinese, Thai, or mixed, com'on you are part of the family now, speak up."

I was hoping she would say, "Eat me," but that would never happen at least not in front of Ester.

"Gosh, just surprise me. I'm not in the mood to think now. All those you mentioned sound yummy."

When I returned with Robin, I saw Heather's face go into shock when see laid eyes on Robin.

Robin is a 27-year-old white model standing at five foot seven inches, weighing not over 120 pounds, perfectly proportioned in the right places, working locally for some TV and magazine stuff. Robin has jet-black hair and the most penetrating hazel eyes. Robin's skin color has that healthy summer tan glow. She uses tanning booths a lot to keep it that way.

Whereas Heather is maybe an inch shorter, blonde hair, blue eyes, probably 125 pounds, in addition, a tad hippie and a tad smaller in the breast area, nevertheless, hot looking. Heather is 26 years old.

I made the introductions having explained the circumstances bringing her to Ester.

After Robin and Heather were introduced, Robin said, "Heather, it seems like all guys cheat. It took me a long time to accept that fact. When I met Ty, I told him just be open and honest with me. If you want to get into a hot chick great but tell me and also be nice and tell me when it is over with between us."

"So Heather that is how our relationship is. Sometimes I even party with him and the girl that has him hot and bothered. So far, it has worked for me. So relax and get a different attitude and you won't be eating your heart out as often."

I saw Heather blushing. Robin walked over to her, locked arms and said, "Let's eat and I don't mean eating the present company."

Robin and Heather talked a lot while eating. Ester and I did the same. Ester asked me if I knew much about Heather and I responded, "Hell no you have been asking all the questions and I was getting the food remember."

"Okay Ty, you are right. Tell me Ty, have you already been thinking of trying her on for size around that ten inch black toy of your?"

"Of course Ester. At thirty-five, I need to get as much as I can of those hot babes before I get out of shape and too old for them. They won't even look at me when I go past 45 and show grey."

"You are right Ty. I just love it when those white guys think I'm hot. I love to feel them stiffen, moan and make that nice warm deposit in my pussy. I guess we have the same genes in us. Have you told Robin of your desires?"

"Yeah sis, on the way here. Robin told me that if she is as hot as I described, she might be interested also."

"Ty my nips have been hard ever since I laid my eyes on her knowing she would be staying here awhile. I hope she will party with us."

"Take it easy sis. I think see is a little on the naive side, yet. On the other hand, she may know but is still scared to try anything."

Ester then said, "Heather, I am going out to hit the bars. You are welcome to come along or stay with Robin and Ty."

"Thanks Ester, I think I will stay and hit the bed early. I had a rough time after work. Thanks for making it better. I will see you in the morning then."

"Heather, relax tonight. I will not bring anyone home with me. See you tomorrow, hon."

Robin and Heather were chatting, while I went to channel flipping.

The next thing I remembered was Robin shaking me, saying, "Com'on love, do you want to go home or stay here at your sisters?"

"Let's head to my place so we can give Heather some breathing room."

"Okay love, get your black ass in gear and then give me a treat when we get to your place."

We turned to Heather and gave her hugs and goodnight pecks. I naturally patted her on the butt.

I heard Heather say, "Ty, I will never be able to repay you for what you have done for me."

I was going to open my mouth to answer her but Robin said, "Heather, believe me, Ty will figure something out that you can show your appreciation. Knowing him, he will not be asking for money. Sleep well hon and we will see you tomorrow, right love?"

"Right you are babe, see you tomorrow Heather and have a good nights sleep."

For the next month, I did not apply any pressure on Heather to be better acquainted. We had many meals at my sisters, with Robin included. Robin chatted a lot with Heather both being the same age relatively speaking.

One night Robin told me that Heather was coming out of her shell and asking more sexually related questions about a whole host of topics. Robin also mentioned that Heather had experimented in college with girl on girl sex, which had Robin's interest as well as my sisters.

Many times I would look into Heather's eyes, as if looking right through her to make her feel a little uncomfortable, hoping my eyes were delivering the message, "I want to sleep with you."

As time progressed, she would look back longer at me and not refocus her eyes on something else. My brain was telling me she was getting interested and desiring to know me better.

About seven week into Heather staying at Ester's, the opportunity presented itself for me to be with Heather alone. I was horny enough to test her. I figured she had enough time to consider whether if I made an advance how she would react.

Robin had a late afternoon early evening work session and Ester was not going to be home until after eight depending on how she and her friends did at shopping.

I went over to Ester's after work assuming Heather would be there and maybe cooking or relaxing.

She was nuking some food. She was surprised to see me. She asked, "What brings you here tonight. Nice surprise for me."

Well the freeway is jammed so I thought I'd come, visit and maybe get a snack myself.

"Great then I can have company."

I fixed a couple of hot dogs after the microwave was available. We sat and ate the food at the breakfast bar. When we had finished we were cleaning up the mess. I made sure that she had to crash into me with her body. "I'm sorry Heather, clumsy of me," as she was looking me in the eyes.

She seemed to have frozen. I stared back into her eyes.

With Heather's head tilted looking into my eyes, I lowered my mouth to hers. We began with soft kissing. I was still completely dressed. Her hands went to my zipper and she lowered it. My hormones kicked in and my cock was expanding rapidly knowing what her intensions were.

She then reached in and took it out. She broke the kiss, tilted her head down to look at it as she moved it around with a hand that had encircled it.

Then both of her hands went to my sides as she was supporting herself, lowering her body.

She was now kneeling on the kitchen floor at my feet, her white fingers gently gripping on my semi-hard black cock.

I was looking down at her to capture this moment. She was looking the cock over. I saw her mouth open and then she placed the head of my cock into it. I had to moan my approval. More blood rushed to it to expand it more. She dropped her hand from my cock and both hands went to undoing my belt and snap. The trouser dropped. She then inserted her fingers into the boxer shorts, pulling them down, releasing my cock from her mouth as she pulled the shorts over it, and then resumed the sucking of it.

Heather then placed her hands on my butt cheeks to steady herself. I was looking down at her as she began a slow deliberate fucking motion on my cock. I remained motionless. I was astounded that see did not move much, maybe an inch at a time. I noticed that she was taking more of it into her mouth. Soon I felt it going down her throat. As her nose was approaching my pubic hair, she removed the right hand and went for the juice reservoir with it. Her touching my sack, the gentle massage that she started, and knowing she had better than 75% of my cock in her mouth, plus the awesome feeling her throat was generating, triggered the reaction of loading my cock to fire that precious love juice.

Knowing she was around awhile and assumed knew what was going to happen in a matter of seconds, I let her decide the future of the moment.

I closed my eyes and fired the monster.

Knowing it had fired down her throat, intensified it for me to where I moaned, "Uugghhhh," as the semen was leaving me.

She did not miss a shot. I felt her throat swallowing. I placed my hand on the side of her face to hold it gently. She was free to back off or whatever. It was soon deflating. I looked down at her. She pulled off and looked up at me with a smile. Her face was flush. Was it because of lust or overtaken with passion or embarrassment?

I had to smile at her from the pleasure she had just given me. She was still in her work clothes.

I decided to press my luck. "Heather, remove my shoes and socks and help me out of my pants. Then stand and take my shirt off."

Her hands had gotten busy. They felt so good sliding down my legs.

I was placing my hands under her armpits to help her stand after she had removed my shoes and soksc. She shocked me again by taking my cock into her mouth as it was passing it.

I gave her a minute then lifted her with more force.

As she got up closer to me, I thought I could see the outline of nipples pressing into her blouse. Her bra must be very shear.

"Now take my shirt off," Heather

"Look me in the eyes as you are doing it. Feel with your fingers. You know the spacing of buttons. Be quick before you cool down too much and change your mind."

Heather's fingers went to work rapidly. When she had the buttons open, she lifted the shirt off and over my shoulders and let it fall to the floor. She continued to look into my eyes. I wanted complete surrender from her.

She stepped back into me, placing the side of her face on my hairless black chest. Her right hand went to my cock again. I tilted her head and kissed her. We tongued dueled.

"Heather, kneel, suck my cock, keep it hard and undress while you are sucking my black cock. I want to have a look at that lovely lily-white body of yours before I fuck it, but don't remove you panties."

She slowly lowered herself. She placed the cock into her mouth and massaged it while stripping. The more white skin I saw the harder I was getting.

As she undid the bra, she tilted her head slightly to look in my eyes to watch my facial expressions when my eyes would see her breasts for the first time.

"Oh Heather, those are lovely. Stand now and play with them for me. Make the nipples hard and then offer them to me but continue to massage your breasts after I take one into my mouth."

She did as instructed. When she offered me that hard nipple, the areola was so pink and swollen desiring attention.

As my lips encased the hard nipple and began an easy sucking, Heather let out with, "Ohhooooo."

I looked down further as I had her nipples in my mouth and cold not see any hair pushing at the fabric of her panties. That made my cock swell more.

"Heather, stand back from me and make two slow turns. I want to get a good look at the merchandise that is standing before me. She did as I had asked. Mighty fine, mighty fine you are, Heather; damn.

Her tits were firm and the nipples were at attention. I guessed right, she was shaved; bald like a newborn. She showed evidence of a wet spot in her pink panties. This turned me on knowing she was leaking.

As she was into her second turn and her back was toward me, I stepped up and cupped her breasts, placing my cock in the crack of her ass. I heard, "Oohhh yes," when man hands encased the lovely globes of firm breasts. There was no sag in this babe. I went about massaging them, squeezing them and then applied light finger pressure to the already hard nipples.

As I was applying thumb and index finger pinching, I heard, "Uuuggghhh," as she arched her back.

"You sure have a lovely body Heather. I am sure going to miss you when you decide to move out."

I continued cupping and squeezing her breasts for several minutes. My fingers were massaging the soft flesh, and my thumbs were rolling her extended hard nips.

I released one of her tits and slid my hand down delicately across her abdomen. My target was under her navel. I pointed my middle finger in the direction of the target. Heather began more labored breathing. She knew instinctively where my hand was headed.

I cupped her mound and pressed my finger into the gash. I could feel the wetness expand in her panties. As I was pressing on the clit, she let out with, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh," and shoved her hips forward to get more pressure onto her mound.

I lowered my mouth to her ear and whispered, "Are you horny Heather? It sure appears that way to my hand and to my nostrils. My nostrils are picking up the scent of a bitch in heat. Are you a bitch in heat Heather? Are your nostrils sensing the lust smell emanating from where my hand is which is leaking from that lovely pussy of yours? Does that pussy desire the black cock pressing into the crack of your ass?"

"Oh Ty, you have me so horny. I will do anything you ask so that I can have an orgasm. I am strung so tight. I want to experience that black cock in me. I have been thinking of it for weeks doing me."

I pressed a little harder through the material on her clit, eliciting more sounds of liking it. She was going, "Ohoooo, Mmmm, mmmm," as I was lightly rubbing the material of her panties on the clit.

Her chest was rising and falling more as I massaged her clit more. Her breathing became shallower at the same time.

I dropped my hands, placed one behind her knees and the other over her shoulder blades, lifted her and carried her to the bedroom I use when I am staying with my sister.

I placed her softly on the floor in front of a mirror, standing in front of it.. I re-cupped her breast, leaned into her and whispered softly into her ear.

"Heather look in the mirror. Isn't that erotic, the black and white? Look at your wet spot in front of your panties. That tells me you desire something, Heather. Keep looking at that wet spot. I think it will expand as my cock is by looking at it, as your lust for me builds so will the spot, Heather. Keep your eyes on it if you don't believe me."

As I massaged her breasts more and nipple pinched her, the spot grew larger and larger. "Mmmmm Heather you must want something very much. Look at the spot in your panties expanding the area over your mound. Nice, real lovely Heather. I think we are going to enjoy ourselves a lot."