A Slut is Made

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved my right hand to the mound and whispered, "Heather I think I know it is what you want but first here is a little teaser." I ran my finger up and down along the gash, shoving it into the gash as my fingers slid over the clit. She inhaled; her body went limp as the orgasm consumed her. I held her tighter with my hand on the breast and pushed my whole palm of my hand onto her mound to keep her from crashing to the floor.

After she had regained some her breath and some calmness about her, I said, "Get on the bed, Heather."

I felt her heart leap, as she knew the time getting closer for her to feel her first black cock making love to her.

I dropped my hands so she could move forward to the bed. She placed herself on her back and looked me in the eyes. The eyes were saying, "Take me Ty, I'm yours."

Her breasts looked so perfect, her hard nipples so inviting to be mauled by anything. The wet spot in her panties covered her whole mound and her lips were pressing hard against the panties being so gorged with blood.

As I was staring down at her, taking in every beautiful inch of her lovely lily-white skin, her hands went to cover her breasts.

I was shocked when she started to play with her hard nipples. Her eyes were pleading for more action. I thought she had covered them from embarrassment.

"That's it, that's good, that is beautiful Heather. Keep yourself strung out."

As I continued to watch her massage and play with her own tits, her eyes slowly closed and her head rolled to one side. Her mouth hung open and small, soft gasps of pleasure came from between her lips.

Close your eyes Heather and make your titties feel good. I soon heard, "Mmm, mmm, ohooo," as the pleasure was overtaking her body.

I climbed on the bed and placed my fingers in the elastic of her panties to pull them down. She instinctively raised her hips so they would slide under her butt cheeks and eventually off.

When I had the panties off, I took the panties, held the wet spot to my nostrils, and inhaled the aroma. My cock stiffened more.

"Heather your juices are awesome to inhale. Here babe, take a whiff. Does the aroma do anything for you, Heather?" I deposited her panties at her nose.

"God Ty it's making me hornier. Oh Ty I need to cum."

"Soon babe, soon, I want you to remember for the rest of your life your first black cock. There will never be another first."

I knelt and focused my eyes into a hot, pink, wet, pussy, as she spread her thighs apart after I removed her panties. I uttered, "Ohooo Yes Heather, that is a beautiful cunt you have there. I know it's going to bring both of us exquisite pleasure when I begin to treat it to this black tool. Yes indeed that is very hot to look at."

Heather was so leaking so much in anticipation that she was making a wet spot on the sheet under her butt and I had not even entered her yet. Her pussy lips were swollen from the blood and excitement. They had opened so much so that I could she into her pussy and saw the opening to the cervix. Her clit was standing up like Mt. Everest.

She was mauling her tits more and humping the bed trying to get some relief from the lusting for a black cock.

"You are horny, aren't you, Heather?"

"Yes Ty, I am real horny. Oh God yes."

Looking at her body from kneeling between her thighs, looking into her wet cunt, watching her maul her breasts and pursing her lips from the passion building in her loins, I decided to go prone and run my hands under her knees and up along the outside of her thighs, so I could wrap my hands around her thighs and open her gash more by holding the lips apart.

When my hands reached her mound, I let my fingers do the walking all around it to let her know I was there. My intentions were to string her out further. Her hips were humping more trying to get me to do something.

I was surprised she was not begging or screaming at me to do something.

She must have been burning up with desire to orgasm, to have my cock buried in her tight hot cunt. I bet she has never been so hungry for a piece of meat. She was breaking out in a little perspiration. The sparks coming from her mauling her breasts to her pussy must have been highly charged.

I decided to give her some relief. "Heather do you love to have your pussy eaten?" The response I heard was, "Ughh, huh!"

"That's good, because Robin and Ester love to eat pussy. I hope you make them happy and share your with them. They will be happy to share theirs with you. I love eating pussy too and that's what I'm going to do to you now.

I opened my mouth and almost sucked her entire mound into my mouth, making sure my tongue was touching the clit.

She exploded in one huge orgasm; her body thrashed and almost made me lose contact. At the same time, I discovered she is a squirter. I wondered if this was a first for her. She opened her mouth, and out came, "Ohhhoooo."

Her body continued to convulse as my tongue made sure it was working the clit a tad, thrusting her butt up to get more tongue contact. She let out with a few more, "Ohoo...ooo...ooo's," as she was coming down from the peak.

I then looked into her pussy. Her pussy glistened with the wetness generated from her cum. Her pussy lips were so engorged with blood and that pink cunt was wide open begging to be stuffed.

I decided I'd make sure she had another orgasm to remember this day.

I raised my self to a kneeling position and replanted my mouth on her mound. My tongue had nor problems finding the trigger. I was working it fast and furious, flicking it and massaging it. When she arched her back to cum again, I shoved three fingers into her hot box which caused her to arch higher and let out with, "Uuuuggghhh, Ahhhhh, Ohoooo...ooo...ooo," as her body convulsed again. This time she did not squirt.

She kept humping, pushing her pussy into my face trying to get more. The moaning continued. I heard myself lapping up the nectar that was flowing from her snatch. She had dropped her hands from her tights and was gripping the sheet tightly, so tight that she was white-knuckled. The intensity of her cum must have been awesome. I heard her panting for air.

I decided to pull my mouth from her clit and replace it with the thumb of the hand that had the fingers in her pussy. When I massaged the clit just a tad, she arched and it started over, "Ohhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhoooooo! Ohooo!" My hand was wetter than if it had been in a shower from her cum juices.

What I heard next shocked me. "Ty, please replace your thumb with your tongue again and eat me to another cum. Your tongue is wicked. I see stars from it when I cum."

I did as she asked. Her hands still had the sheet waded and her knuckles where white. She started to hump my face in earnest which meant only one thing and that was she was ready to have another orgasm.

The orgasm hit, she squirted again, she convulsed and twisted, rolling side to side as the orgasm was consuming her living being. Out of her mouth came, "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, oooo...ooo...oooo!"

She was gasping for air and panting like being in a mad dash run.

I continued with the tongue until she had settled, slurping up all the nectar I could. My tongue was all over and in her hot spunky cunt.

I decided it was time to give her my meat. I reached behind her knees and shoved them to her breast. Her eyes popped open. I knew she was wet and tight. My cock is straight as an arrow. I positioned it with my left hand at the opening, looked into her eyes and with one shove buried it to the base.

Her eyes opened in shock. She probably never had a cock in her as thick and long as the one there then.

"Oh my God Ty, Oh God that is awesome Ty."

I began with mini thrust and heard, "Ooohhhh God, Ooohhhh God, Oh God yes, yes, yes."

I decided now for long thrust and heard, "Ohhhhhhhhhhooooo, yeeeesssssssssssss, yessssssssssss, yessssssssssssss!"

Her body stiffened, she placed her arms around my neck and lifted up. She placed her forehead on the top from of my head as I was watching my cock fuck her. She wanted to scream but nothing came from her voice box. Her whole body was in convulsions as the orgasm was cursing through her.

I could not hold out any longer. I blasted deep into her cunt. When the first shot left my body, it downed on me I had not slipped on a condom. It was too late. Two other volleys had already left my body to coat her insides with my baby making power juice.

She was continuing with her cums. She was gasping for air.

I then heard, "Ty help me, they won't stop. Oh! God they won't stop."

I continued with slower thrust until I felt Heather calming down. I then let myself deflate.

It was instant on her part. Her grip around my neck ceased. She fell back onto the mattress. Her breasts were heaving from the breathing. As I pulled out and there was a rush of air into her to replace the mass of meat that had just vacated her pussy. I laid my head on her boobs until I had regained my strength. These white, hot, tight pussies get to me.

"Heather roll over onto your stomach, please. The night is not over."

I helped her roll as she looked into my eyes with wondering what now.

I positioned myself to slide a hand under her stomach to her mound to play with the kitty.

She began to hump the finger I had placed on the clit, immediately. All the while emitting from her mouth was, "Mmmmm...mmm...mmm...mmm."

"Does my slut desire more? Tell Ty what you need slut."

"Oh Ty, fuck me again, I need you to fuck me I'm so horny. I have not gotten enough of your black cock."

"In time Heather, in time, we have all night. You will remember this night the rest of your life. It will be the turning point. Every time you see a black man, your pussy will leak thinking of his cock in you. You might even get so worked up that you approach him to say, 'Hi.'" He will know what you need and scratch your itch for you."

I slipped my middle finger into Heather's leaking hole and search out the g-spot. When I touched it her back arched, her head lifted and "Ohhoooooo," came out of her mouth. It was a continuous stream of "Ohhhooo's" until her pussy locked onto my finger, her fingers gripping onto the sheet, and emitting from her mouth was a long "AAAhhhhhhhhhhhh," as the wave of orgasmic pleasure went cursing through her body.

I let her calm just enough so she would appreciate my cock again.

I spread her legs, knelt behind her, placed my hands on her hipbones and lifted her to a kneeling position.

God her asshole was so inviting to be viewing.

She was whimpering, "Fuck me Ty, fuck me. Stick your cock deep into my pussy. Please put this fire out that has been ravaging my body since I first so you naked."

I positioned the boner, and plowed deep into her hot, tight, wet, snatch.

It was a pleasure seeing her arch her back and lift her head as it drove its way in. From her mouth came, "Uuggghhhh," as my cock expanded the walls of her hot passage way.

"Okay slut let's play some more. Your pussy will remember this day and desire it all the time."

I began my thrusting. When I felt her near her peak I slowed down to hold her there. Her moans were such sweet music to my ears. I then resumed the thrusting and took her over the edge, pulling her back tight to me so she would not collapse onto her stomach. As she was coming I let spit fall onto her asshole so should would not realize it. I also repositioned my right leg for leverage by raising it and placing my foot flat on the bed.

The moans turned to screams, as she was cumming. Such sweet music.

I stayed hard and impaled in her. I let her calm a little, then resumed fucking the tight pussy and at the same time reached around and softly played with her clit.

Her moans started again. I asked, "Is my slut enjoying this mammoth cock treating her to new experiences?"

All I heard was a soft, "Uuuhhh, huhhhh."

That pleased me so much hearing that.

I began long, slow thrust, almost taking the cock out of the steaming hot, pink cavern.

When I heard her open her mouth to inhale air, felt her body stiffen and her pussy clamping down on my cock, I pulled it from her and shoved it to her asshole, pulling her back hard to me with the hand on her mound. She screamed, "Oh my God, Oh s..., Oh no...no..." as the orgasm consumed her body probably the hardest orgasm of the night for her and maybe her life to that point in time.

I had made my deposit as soon as her anal ring snapped around my cockhead.

I'm sure the flexing of my cock at the ring intensified her cum, knowing the black man was dumping his seed into her dark cavern.

I let her collapsed onto the bed with me following and with us both covered in perspiration; with me still impaled.

When I had deflated a lot, I then removed my cock from her ass and rolled onto my back, lying next to her. I turned my face and she was looking at me and smiling.

Heather managed to scoot next to me and placed her soft hands on the side of my face.

"Ty am I one of your sluts? If I am, thanks for making me your slut. You are something else. I never knew sex could be awesome with a black cock doing me."

"Heather, if you want to be, sure. You can be my slut. Robin is one and there are two more, Amy and Barb. I know they will enjoy you also being one of my sluts. Being a slut means no jealousy. You want to make your man happy so he makes you feel really good when you cum for him."

She laid her head on my chest and we just rested.

We then heard, "So here you two are, getting it on and not inviting me."

I knew the voice was Robin's. I felt Heather turn her head to look.

Robin said, "Heather, I assume you have a cocktail in you that Ty made. Why don't you sit on my face, and I will drink it, I'm thirsty. Ty can eat me at the same time."

I waited for a reaction from Heather. She was watching Robin strip. Robin then hoped on the bed next to us. Heather's face followed Robin's body since hearing the invite, still lying on her chest.

"Well Heather, I'm ready for you to feed me. Com'on hon, I will feed you after Ty makes a cocktail in me."

"Heather, after you have placed your puss on my mouth, play with your boobs. It will make it so much more pleasant if you have never done this before."

Heather made the move to comply. I heard, "Ohooooooooo," as Robin's tongue found the magic button.

I went and relieved myself and washed up.

When I came back into the room, Heather was doing slight humping on Robin's mouth with both hands massaging her own breasts. She had her eyes closed.

I got into position to eat Robin.

I heard more from Heather as she was building to make a delivery to Robin by going, "Mmmmm...mmm...mmm...mmm."

It was not too long when we heard Heather say, "I'm cuuuuummming."

I lifted my eyes to watch her body convulse as she was a making her delivery to Robin.

Robin knows that I will just hold her in a mid-way point using my mouth. When Heather had settled, I said, "Heather, you can lift off and watch us play. I will make a deposit for Robin and then she can feed it to you."

Heather moved herself to our sides. I pushed Robin's knees to her breast and began taking her to pleasure land.

Heather was so intent on watching she had not said a word.

Then one of Heather's hands slid across my thigh and went for my balls.

My hormones kicked in fast having Heather playing with my balls as I was drilling Robin.

I heard Robin moan her cum and felt her pussy lock down on my cock. Normally I make sure Robin has another cum but with Heather's ball massage, I went to serious fucking of Robin. I did not let her calm down at all. I busted my nuts coating Robin's pussy inside with muttering, "Ahhhhhhh," at the same time. Robin had her second cum.

I let Robin's legs down and went flat on top of her.

"Wow Ty. Did Heather's ball massage get you extra horny? You have not fucked me that hard in weeks," is what Robin whispered into my ear as we were recovering.

I turned my head to look Heather in the eyes and said, "Lay back slut so Robin can give you a cocktail."

Heather followed the suggestion; I lifted off Robin, whereupon she placed her pussy on Heather's mouth. I stood up, got behind Robin, and massaged her breast while Heather was eating her. It was soon then that Robin let out with, "Ohoooooooooooo, yes, yes, Ohhhhhhhhhhh, yes Heather, yes hon."

It is always nice to feel a girl's body being ravaged by her orgasm. I stepped away from Robin. Robin scooted back and lowered herself to kiss Heather.

The tongue dueling has gotten to both. I watched then humping their mounds together and pressing their tits into each other.

A buddy of mine had arranged two female vibrating butter flies together with super glue, spaced perfectly and with a handle for this type of play.

I reached into the nightstand and took out the toy. I waited until they had to be building nicely. I turned on the vibration and placed the joined butterfly to their mounds. I heard them both moan into each other mouth. It is cool to watch to women press their mounds harder into the butterfly. This causes both of them to get into it as they are stimulating each other more.

I was hearing a lot of, "Mmmmmm...mmm..." from both of them.The frequency was increasing as their lust was getting close to exploding.

Then it happened. Robin lifted her mouth from Heather and they both let out with, "Ohooooooooooooo," as their bodies convulsed.

I had removed the vibrating butterfly so they both could calm down.

"I looked Heather in the eyes and asked, "Does my newest slut need a fucking now?"

"God yes Ty, can you please?"

"Sure slut. Close your eyes and get into doggie so we both will feel good."

Robin lifted off. Heather turned and lifted her ass up.

"Keep your eyes closed Heather and picture this black cock that is going to fuck your pink hole again and make it sail."

I moved out of the way for Ester who had seen us and put on a strap-on. At the same time Robin went into doggie.

I began to strum Heather's clit having positioned myself to block her seeing anything behind her if she would happen to open her eyes.

Ester placed the head of the dildo at the opening and so slowly delivered it to the hot box. It was a tad thicker than me. We had to be wondering if Heather would notice. All we heard was, "God that feels so good Ty, Ohooooooo."

Ester began slow thrust. I dropped my hand from Heather's clit. Ester placed both of her hands on Heather's hips and increased the dildo attack.

I wet to Robin and buried my cock in her tight, wet, hot pink, pussy.

As Ester was increasing the thrusting, we heard, "Fuck me Ty, Oh God this is awesome, deeper, faster, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ty."

We watched Heather's one hand go to her clit. Heather's juices were dropping from the dildo onto the mattress every time that the dildo was pushing in. Heather's pussy must have been so tight around the toy it was wiping it clean like a squeegee.

We watched as Heather's body stiffened, her mouth opened to scream but she collapsed. As she went down, Ester went with her and all that first came out of heather's open mouth was, "Uuuuuuuugggggggg, followed by Ohoooo, ooooo, oooo, God Yes Ty, ooooo, oooo, mmm...mmm, as she was reaching the end of any remaining energy where she could yet vocalize. Heather did not sense Ester tits pressing into her back even, she was so far out of it and into the cum.

Robin and I went on then to have our mutual cum. We made sure that we both were looking at Heather when we announced that we were having our orgasm and we made sure we were vocal.

Heather opened her eyes to understand the scene. Ester placed both of her hands on top of Heather's hands. Ester then lowered her mouth to Heather's ears and said, "Welcome slut to our group."

We all waited for a reaction from Heather. Heather closed her eyes, opened her mouth and went, "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm."