A Slut Joins Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was trashing, her head twisting from side to side radidly as I pounded my eight inches into her. I was in ecstasy, she was so gorgeous and she felt so good, inside and out! My excitement level increased as I pistoned in and out until I finally blasted a huge load into her pussy. But you couldn't tell because she had soaked me and the towel under us (yes, I'd gotten smart by this time).

Her drunkenness upset me, even though she had been upfront about her alcoholism. We managed to fuck in many places in the house, once standing up against the door frame to the master bedroom while we were in the hall between the kid's rooms. She always dressed in revealing clothes and I found it difficult not to reach under her short tops and fondle her. But the kids couldn't know what we were doing, so I couldn't risk getting caught copping a feel. Yes, my wife and I were discrete enough to keep the kids from knowing anything about our extra-marital activities, and I planned to keep it that way.

After about six weeks she went on a date with my single, younger, brother. He called to tell me they were going to have to stay the night in a hotel as his car was giving him trouble. I thanked him for the call, knowing full well she was going to fuck him. That was okay, he needed to get laid. Things were getting a bit complicated so, a week or so later, I asked him to put her up at his house a couple of hours to the north. He agreed and she leaves with him.

But, I didn't really know him around women as we'd been apart most of our adult lives, and soon she called me, asking to come back. My brother called me and told me, after a couple of weeks, that he was going to put her out on the street. He can't take her drinking. I ask him to wait and, after consulting with Star, tell him I'll come get her, she can stay with us until after the New Year. That Saturday I travel to his house and pick her up.

I've missed the sex and soon after leaving his place I reached over to her left leg, running my hand up to her crotch and pressing into her. She tells me to stop at the first liquor store; my brother hasn't gotten her any alcohol for a while. While I don't like it, I do it to avoid having her go into withdrawal. She gets back in the car and we continue on the trip. Soon she's pulled my hard cock from my pants and is sucking and playing with me. She keeps this up the rest of the trip, keeping me right on the edge for more than an hour! We were in a low slung sports car, so I kept moving fast to avoid having too many prying eyes witness what was going on.

I was in quite a state when we arrived at the townhouse. We went inside and she hugged my wife and daughter. My son is at a friend's house. My wife and daughter went down to the basement to work on the laundry. I was in such a state that I tossed any concern for the consequences out the window. Trish was sitting on a straight-backed chair; I knelt in front of her and pulled her jeans down to her knees. I briefly played with her sodden pussy before pulling her to the floor. I pushed my own jeans to my knees and shoved my hard cock into her. I began pounding into her, Trish grunting under me.

There we were, fucking like rabbits in the office, our pants down around our knees, my sweater and shirt pulled up to allow me better access.

"Daddy?" I hear my eleven year old daughter say as she climbs the stairs.

"Shit!" I think to myself. We scramble to our feet, quickly pulling up our pants and waking away from the door. Before I could fasten my pants I started coming all over the inside of my sweater! I'd never done anything like that, at least not since I was a horny teenager! I shot several times all over the inside of the sweater, then fasten my pants just as my daughter rounds the corner. I was flushed and a bit breathless, but she didn't notice and things went on as ususal. That was close!

Trish and I resumed the routine we'd established before, I would fuck her every morning and night. I was also fucking my wife almost every day, I'd not get to sleep before 11:30 at night and up at 5am the next morning. Glad I was fit!

After a few weeks Star confided in me that she wanted to try making love to Trish. I understood, she was curious but we'd never been with a bi-sexual woman. We talked to Trish, but she wasn't interested. However, we talked with and I finally convinced her to allow Star to eat her pussy. After all, it wasn't really different than having a man eat her, and we weren't asking her to perform sexaully on Star. She agreed so one night we got into bed together with a new agenda, to get Star her first pussy eating experience.

I started things off, kissing both women and feeling their bodies, rubbing their pussies. Star began sucking on Trish's nipples, something they'd already shared. We lay Trish back and Star worked her way down Trish's body, finally reaching the pot of gold. Star had no real experience with how wet Trish became, once I had worked my hand into Trish's pussy and gotten it soaked in her juice, then pulled my hand up slowly, causing the juice to form a wet, clear, juice curtain between my hand and her pussy.

"Honey, see how wet she gets?" I asked Star. Her eyes got big as she saw the display, and she could only shake her head in awe. Now Star was getting it first hand. She began licking Trish's pussy, then stroked it with her small hands and opened her pussy lips with her fingers. She found Trish's clit, hard and ready despite her mis-givings about a woman eating her. I looked at Trish's face, she was smiling and obviously in a pleasant place.

Star continued licking her clit while finger fucking Trish. Star's butt was up so I got behind her and thrust my cock into her pussy. Star increased her finger fucking of Trish, adding a third finger now. I watched these two hot women and my cock got harder still. Star added another finger, now using four fingers. She pushed in up to her knuckles, her thumb brushing over Trish's clit.

Trish was trashing about in pleasure from all this action. My pace in fucking my wife increased, causing her face to crash into Trish's pussy on each thrust. Star folded her thumb into her palm and pushed harder into Trish's pussy. Trish, so wet that no other lube was needed, moaned "Push it into me." she groaned out.

Star pushed harder, then pulled back only to thrust her hand in farther the next time. She repeated this, loosening Trish's pussy more with each thrust. Then she was almost all the way in with her hand, right up to the knuckles. We'd been here before, with my hand in Star's pussy, and she knew exactly what Trish was experiencing. The pain and the thrill of the pressure were combined in ways Trish had never dreamed of.

Star pulled out again then pushed in harder. Harder, Slowly Trish's pussy expanded and let Star's hand in all the way. Past the knuckles, past her wrist. Star pushed and pulled, working her arm and hand up into Trish's wet, sloppy pussy. Damn, I was amazed and stunned to see that happen, even though I'd done it many times myself to Star! My cock was like a steel rod. My pounding of my wife's pussy only added to the movement of her arm in Trish and Trish shrieked as she began coming. She shook and writhed on the bed with Star's hand and arm deep inside her pussy. Star was still licking her pussy, just like I did for her, to increase the pleasure level and make sure she enjoyed the fisting.

I came, I couldn't hold back any longer and shot buckets into Star. Star felt me come and that pushed her over the edge, she loves to have me come inside her. We all bucked and shook with our orgasms as they washed over us. Eventually Stary slowly pulled her hand out of Trish, making her pussy walls pull out as if her pussy would turn inside out.

Star decided that she was, indeed, bi-sexual, and I got to live out a fantasy of fucking my wife while she ate out a woman. I never expected her to fist Trish, and I don't think she expected to do that, but Trish's pussy was just so wet and inviting she couldn't stop herself.

Trish and I had a few more sexual adventures; one that really stands out is when she fucked me out in our shed. She'd been drinking more than usual and, while I was looking in a cabinet for something she began stroking my body, arousing me. I wasn't really in the mood for it, pissed at her drinking, but she continued. Then she began stripping. The shed was in our backyard, exposed to view from anyone coming down the hill, but hidden from all other view. She stripped naked, tossing her clothes out of the shed onto the grass. I pulled the door mostly closed and, with her standing and bent over at the waist, hands on the floor, I pounded her pussy until I came in her. It should have been really good and exciting, but I was pissed at her drunken state, and so couldn't get as hard as normal.

Soon after, Trish found herself a boyfriend, at our urging. He was a recovering alcoholic and she tried, again, to stop drinking. He was also trying to get his life back together and was soon spending a lot of time with us. In fact, too much time. Without asking me Trish had essentially moved him in. I confronted her with this and told her to get out within the next couple of weeks. She tried to get me to change my mind, but I wouldn't budge and so, after being with us for about four months she left. No regrets, but what a wild vixen.

12