A Slut Named Carrie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My tits," she moaned.

Gigi laughed. "Lexi just whispered that too."

"Mmmm . . . " Carrie mumbled. A low primal growl of lust escaped her lungs when she felt two hands begin to assault her tits. They squeezed them, pressed them back into her form and massaged them. Carrie hissed when Gigi pinched her nipples, teasing and taunting them until they peeked with hunger.

Gigi slipped up Carrie's body. "Are you ready? Lexi is."

Carrie shook her head, lazily stood up and was helped from the tub. Gigi led her to a large, vinyl bed. Didi was there as was Lexi. "Lay down," Gigi told Carrie.

She crawled onto the bed, pausing for a moment to kiss her new friend Lexi. Their tongues danced and when they parted, both knew they'd want more. Carrie lay on her back and watched Lexi move over her. She straddled her head with her knees and her hips with her arms. "Nice cunt, Carrie," Lexi said.

Carrie blushed, but whispered the same words as Lexi proudly displayed her landing strip pussy to Carrie's face. Gigi slid up next to the two women and sat on her knees. She took her hands and began to run them up and down Lexi's back and then spread her ass cheeks. As she did, Didi came down and made a home for her face between Carrie's pussy.

"Can we share?" Didi asked Lexi.

There wasn't a word or phrase that demanded they all begin, but something happened and Carrie felt two tongues assault her cunt. "Fuck!"

Chuckles and giggles filled the air as the four women began to play. Gigi took a lubricated finger and began fucking Lexi's ass. Carrie opened her mouth and began to drink up juices that were flowing thick from Lexi's pussy. Lexi and Didi took turns eating Carrie's cunt, until there was enough honey dripping from her hole that Didi scooped up several oozing drops and eased her fingers into Carrie's puckered entrance. Voices were muffled, but the words of "Harder" "Yes" "Right there" and "Oh my God, I'm coming" were made out.

Carrie's juices flowed over the two women's faces and she drank her fill of Lexi's juice. Didi and Gigi ass fucked the two women, bringing both their clients to orgasm and when they shuddered and gasped the two women knew they had done their job. The twins left Carrie and Lexi resting quietly on the bed.

A couple of hours passed when the sexually induced nap was suddenly over. Carrie jerked awake and then lay back as Lexi's head was busy running up and down Carrie's sex. She came again and then returned the favor. When the two women left they agreed to meet at the dinner party along with Justin.

Carrie left Della's and headed back to her villa suite. There she showered and ordered room service. She wanted something to eat, since only Justin ate the fruit. The tap on her door signaled her light lunch's arrival; she opened her door. The sight of a black man standing there wearing nothing but the required resort uniform . . . a smile, made her pulse race.

"A Tossed Salad and juice?" the man asked.

"Yes, please come in." She stepped back and watched the well-hung man. A low hum of satisfaction left her lips and she tried to cover it up with a cough.

He turned back and looked at her. "Is there anything else?"

She swallowed and bit her lower lip. "Umm . . . no."

Her voice lied and she could tell by the resort employee's cock that he knew it. The member was half hard when he'd walked in. She remembered Justin saying that was a common thing to see. Now though, the gentleman's cock was growing and Carrie's eyes were devouring it. "Are you sure?" he asked.

"No." She laughed.

"You know we here at Eden Bay want to make your stay as enjoyable as we can. So if there is something you want or need, please don't hesitate to ask," he said.

Carrie's eyes ran over his dark shoulders and sparse curly hair that littered his chest. When she gazed on his cock she almost melted. "You did bring the wrong dressing for my salad." She walked over and closed the distance between them.

"My name's Reuben," he told her.

"Carrie."

"Carrie, I apologize for bringing the wrong dressing.

"I'll find my own," she whispered and slipped to her knees.

Her hands moved over the thick tool and she began to worship it. Never had she held such a massive piece of equipment. Her fingers rubbed over the head and then she let them trail paths of sin down the extended veins that stretched his flesh. She palmed his balls, feeling their weight as she played with his cock with her other hand. She stroked him slow and then fast. Several times his moans filled the air and she felt her pussy tightening.

She gazed up at the black man before her and he ran his fingers into her hair. "Your creamy dressing is ready when you are," he told her.

She smiled, gathered up his shaved balls and sucked them into her mouth. His testicles were huge and she used her tongue to push the twin spheres around until they were tightening inside her warm moist blanket. Carrie released his balls and sat back on her heels to admire his thick shaft. "Wow," she muttered and heard his laughter.

He placed the head against her mouth and she kissed the pre cum covered tip. He groaned and she laughed. Her mouth opened, her lips dropped down and rolled over the mushroom-shaped head. His fingers tightened in her hair. "Oh fuck."

A giggle of pleasure vibrated over his dick and she bobbed up and down on the head until she was ready for more of him. She opened her mouth wide and took him inch by inch. She started to gag and he made a move to lift her from his member, but she growled and he chuckled, releasing her head and letting her adjust her jaw and throat. When her lips hit the base of his cock he gazed down. She looked up and could almost see her reflection in his eyes. She knew she was a slut and Tanner had known too, she was glad though, no longer would she hide behind an apron or a man.

Her attention went to the mirror and she saw her mouth full of black dick. She sucked and swallowed juices and then he erupted against her throat. She drank his seed and then when he shot a second rope out she drank that too. She grabbed his cock base and moved her mouth from his dick. "Still have some for me?" she hissed. Her lips were covered in white milk.

"Fuck yes!"

"Give me my salad."

Reuben reached for the expensive bowl and brought it over to his dick. She released the base of his cock and he grunted as she stroked the rest of his seed out and watched them spurt over the fresh green leaves and rosy red tomatoes.

She licked his shaft clean and then stood up.

"Reuben. This looks delicious."

He chuckled and asked if she needed any thing else. His eyes traveled down to her cunt. "I've got plans for this pussy, but thanks. I've never had a cock so big in my throat. That was nice. You work all this week?"

"Yes. This isn't my regular job. I actually am a Lawyer back in Florida, but I take a two-week vacation here and this is my vacation . . . working during Nude Appreciation Week and enjoying the sights during the rest of the time."

"Then I'm sure I'll have time with you and that cock again?" she asked.

"Yes you will."

"Wonderful. Ummm . . . do I tip you?" she asked.

He laughed. "Baby girl, don't you think that was a tip?"

She giggled and watched his hard black ass walk away. Carrie sat down and ate her salad, enjoying the salty dressing and the sweet juice he'd brought her. When she was finished with her meal she picked up her phone and called Tanner.

"Hello."

"Hey there, you sneaky bastard."

Laughter filled the phone and she laughed right back at him.

"I take it you are enjoying yourself?" Tanner asked.

"Yes " She told him about Justin and then Didi, Gigi, Lexi and now Reuben.

"How do you feel about it?"

"Alive "

"Good."

"Did you and that girl do the deed?" she asked.

"No, seems she's got a boyfriend. Damn, she kept to herself so much. I didn't know she was involved with anyone. After hearing you talk I wish I was there with you You've got me hard and already wanting a piece of the action."

"You know. My pussy is still aroused from sucking that black cock. I bet we could help each other out." She purred into the phone.

"Yea? Maybe if I tell you how my hand is wrapped around my dick and I'm stroking myself, while I think about your lips rolling over the head. You like that?"

"Mmmm . . . " Carrie slipped two fingers into her slick pussy. "I'm so hot and wet. I've got two hands in my cunt, baby and my thumb is hitting my clit."

"Wonderful. Fuck yourself hard Care and think of my dick slamming into you. The skin on my cock is rolling over the head. There's pre cum oozing out."

"Taste it, Tanner. My fingers are soaked and I'm going suck them clean. Taste your come for me baby."

Slurping sounds filled her ears and she gave her phone friend the same audio pleasure.

"Three fingers baby. Give me three fingers in that hot cunt. I'm stroking faster now, the pre cum is sliding all over and my hands are sticky and wet. My balls are growing tight."

"Fuck yes. I'm fucking my pussy harder baby. Really pounding it, just like your cock would, if you were here. Oh, God Tanner . . . it's getting harder to talk."

"Yea? Fuck it baby. Fuck that cunt. Wedge the phone against your ear and neck and use your other hand. I want you twisting your nipples while you finger-fuck yourself. Harder bitch . . . oh fuck Carrie. I'm stroking my cock so fast."

"Yes... oh fuck yes. I'm soaked. My nails . . . are scrapping my pussy walls. Ohhh. Mmm... Tanner I gotta . . . "

"Come! Oh fuck baby come for me. I need to explode."

She grunted a low, thick sound as her body tightened. Every joint throbbed and her eyes clenched tight as her come flowed hot down her pussy and over her hand. "Tannnnnerrrr . . . grrrr."

He growled too and moaned into the receiver. Hard breathing was heard on both ends and when it settled Carrie whispered, "Tanner, when can you get here?"

"I'm on my way," he told her.

"I'm still having fun while I wait for you."

"Of course you are. You're a slut remember."

She giggled. "See you soon, Lover." She knew however, it would be a couple of days, since he had to fly out and wasn't down the street like he was back at home. They said their good byes.

She sat up, headed to the bathroom and drew a hot, bubble bath. Once she slipped into the frothy lilac blanket she leaned back and fell asleep.

Two hours later she woke up, either from the sound of the rain hitting her villa roof or from the cold water, now bubble free. She sighed and stood up, quickly took a hot shower, washing away the left over bubble soap that had collected on her skin. When she left the bathroom, it was with the intention of dripping dry under the roof of her balcony. She did so as the gentle rain fell and the wind kissed her skin.

She sat there contemplating her day. She'd done so much and there was the dinner this evening to go to. She wondered if she was up to it, then she laughed at herself. "Hell yes, I'm ready for it "

The time was rolling around to six o'clock and she only had two more hours to kill before meeting Justin and Lexi. She decided she'd do some shopping and invite everyone she'd met back to her place and so she left her little villa and headed to one of the shops in the resort's large and spacious complex. The quick tropical rain had come and gone.

Once there she took a shopping cart and wheeled about the small grocery store. She picked up a few things she thought would appeal to everyone and rounded the corner of one aisle at the same time another customer/guest had. "I'm sorry " she told them as she pulled her cart back.

The friendly "It's okay" filled her ears and she glanced up at the voice. The man was older than her and her eyes racked over him. Carrie placed him around sixty-seven. She thanked him and pushed her cart around his. She purposely wiggled her ass when she walked by hoping he'd noticed. He was a handsome man. His voice though had melted her. It was English and the sound of his simple "It's okay" had sent a drop of cream down her pussy lips.

She took her time shopping and saw the English gentleman every once in a while. When she made it to the counter she was worked up and wanted fucked again. She looked at the time and growled. There was still time to kill, more time then she wanted there to be.

She left the store and rounded the corner of one of the buildings. Suddenly her bag of goods was taken from her hand and she was dragged to the back of a coffee shop. Her eyes grew wide and she looked at her Englishman, relaxed slightly but not completely.

"You little slut, waving that ass in my face and then leaving me," he growled into her ear.

A wave of heat washed over her. "Yea, I did. Fuck you and let me go."

He looked at her close and saw her hunger. "Shut up girl." He pushed her to the wall. Her tits scrapped against the stucco building.

Carrie gasped as her pussy grew slick and hot.

"What are you gonna do, Daddy?" she hissed back.

"Daddy huh? Yea, I'm old enough to be your dad. I'm gonna fuck that tight ass." He slapped her firm cheek. "Gonna let me ram your hole and fuck you just so I can come?"

"Take my ass, Daddy . . . make me come."

He slapped her ass again. "Come or not. Don't mean nothing to me. I need to come and that's all that matters."

Her mysterious Englishman forced her legs open and she played along by struggling against his demanding presence. She pushed out her ass and he slapped it again. "Spank me Daddy, oh fuck yes " she growled.

She felt his cock slide into her cunt and knew he was going after natural lubricant to fuck her with. She curled her fingers into fists and the wall tore at her flesh, never cutting the skin, but scratching it. When she felt his cock leave her pussy hole and travel up to her tight puckered entrance she hissed in desire. "Take it. Take my ass Daddy."

He rammed his dick into her and she cried out in shock over his massive size. He pushed in and out of her. Over and over and she shouted for him to fuck her faster. He answered her demands and when she couldn't stand it anymore she wedged her left hand between the wall and her cunt and began to get off on it while her Englishman got off in her ass.

They both came, each one shivering and shuddering against their rolling climaxes. When he pulled his soft cock from her, he kissed her shoulder. "Are you going to be at the dinner tonight?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"See you there."

He left her and she spun around, leaned against the coffee shop wall and sighed. "Amazing."

Carrie made it back to her villa and quickly cleaned up for the umteenth time that day. She headed to the Dining Room for the eight o'clock dinner, that was open for those wanting to eat and have sexual escapades. Her entire body seemed alive. Her eyes were full of curiosity. Her nipples tight and perky. Her pussy was wet as the thoughts of all the people she'd met that day fueled her passion. Each step she took brought her closer to the noisy Dining Room, once there she opened the door and the smell of thousands of low scented roses filled the room. The scent of come lingered in the air.

It was only eight-thirty and already bodies were spread out on tables, chairs, bar counters and floors. Condoms littered the floors, but those were being picked up by white gloved employees. Several wine buckets were full of latex packages. Carrie was burning with excitement. She searched out bodies that she'd met and quickly spotted the redheaded twins Didi and Gigi. They were busy working over a couple of what Carrie learned were twin brothers. She made her way to the second part of the Dining Room and came across her Englishman.

She waved and he smirked, winked, but never let up on pounding the hard ass of another man who was sucking the come from a petite brunette covered pussy. Carrie's eyes drank all the flesh that was exposed to her. She gazed at sexy little Asian women, thick hard-cocked black men. A number of bronzed skinned natives were busy impaling white bodies. Toys were vibrating and when she glanced over to the right of the water fountain, she locked eyes with Lexi who was sucking on Reuben's meat.

Finally she found the man who'd started her on this naughty day of sin and she waved to him. Dinner at home was forgotten as she felt his hands grab her waist and lift her to the bar. He dove in and started to renew his friendship with her cunt. She watched him eat her out. Eventually someone was leaning over her and a cock was pushed into her throat. She didn't know whose it was, didn't care either, but she sucked it and swallowed the steamy fluids.

For four hours she fucked men and women. She shivered with lust that rolled through her used body and all the while she regretted nothing. No longer was the timid housewife and sheltered girl going to let another keep her held down. She let herself go.

The end.

*

Eden Bay is a resort with a "no street clothing allowed" policy. Located on the North coast of the Dominican Republic on the Island of Hispanola. This story was entered in the 2006 Nude Day Story Contest. Please vote and comment if you'd like. Thanks for taking the time to read "A Slut Named Carrie." ~ Red

12