A slut to her Master

Story Info
Two people understand each other.
1.9k words
4.56
44.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking to your front door, so nervous, as always. Knowing the power you hold over me, the control, able to make me do things I never thought I could do. You know you have this power, and enjoy it thoroughly, making me beg, making me squirm, my lust driven to untold heights, wrapped around your little finger. I admit it, I love it. Most of my friends don't really understand it, those I've talked to about it. Sure, they can enjoy some power play in their sex lives, but not to the extent that I do, and nowhere near as one-sided. Yes, I am a submissive when it comes to sex. It's what I crave, what I need, what I love.

As I was saying, I was walking to your front door, very nervous as always. Adding to that was the very limited attire you preferred. Having to leave my coat in the car, walking up to his doorway in some extremely revealing lingerie, the click of my stiletto heels seeming far too loud for my comfort, my exposed nipples hard as rocks, sticking out like erasers, breasts thrust up by the shelf bra. The jingle of the leash attached to the collar on my neck as I walked as unhurriedly as possible to his front door. The only warmth provided by the silk stockings on my legs, held up by the garter belt, my pussy, exposed as it was, provided an additional, and much stronger source of heat, to my embarrassment. Yes, it turned me on being like this, exposed, anybody who might happen to see me would know that I'm your little toy. I reached the door, and rang the doorbell, trying to keep my hands from shaking.

You answer the door, seeing me standing there, your precious little slut. Here to serve, to submit, to be dominated, to be ravaged, all for you. You smile at me, and I blush, returning your smile, meeting your gaze. I feel the power of your lust as I look into your eyes, succumbing to it, allowing myself to be enraptured by it. You reach out and grab the leash, and quickly pull me to you. Grabbing me, my body surrendering to your power, allowing you to own me. Your lips meet mine, kissing me hard, letting me know that I've pleased you. Finally you pull me inside and step back from me, looking me over approvingly. Your hands wandering over my body freely, no need for permission, you know you can take what you want from me, and I'll happily give it. Your powerful hands roaming my body, squeezing, pinching, caressing at will. I close my eyes as the warmth spreads throughout my body, loving your touch, your strength.

Now you take the leash again, and lead me to a chair, a wicked smile crossing your lips is returned with one of my own as you sit down. No words need to be spoken, I know what you want, and I'm more than happy to give it to you. I obligingly kneel and bend over across your knee, and soon feel the sting as you deliver the first of many spankings. Slowly at first, occasionally stopping to caress and squeeze and tease my cunt. It all belongs to you, my body is yours, I am yours. Your spankings builds in speed, over and over again, the heat spreading from my ass and cunt throughout the rest of my body, a couple of tears roll down my cheek, but I don't want you to stop, and you don't. The continuous swats to my ass sending my mind and body into unbridled lust, something deep and primal within me awakening, sending me on a high better than any drug. Your mouth uttering vulgarities, which drives me on further, but I don't speak, not one word. You don't want me to speak, the only noises from my lips gasps, moans, whimpers, screams and sighs. My ass is on fire as you continue spanking it, the burning nearly sending me into orgasm, but you're too skilled to let that happen so soon, not until I've earned it.

Too soon, it's time to end the spanking. You caress my tender, reddened ass briefly, before I slide off your knees and kneel before you. Desire obvious on my face, as I subconsciously lick my lips in expectation. You smile down at me, your little slut, and stand before me, nodding. Eagerly and obediently, I unzip your pants, pulling them down, then your boxers, your erect cock staring at me, awaiting my worship. First, I kiss it, your beautiful, perfect cock. Soft tender kisses up and down the length of it, a symbol of your power. My soft tongue slowly licking, from your balls to the tip, and then my lips start to slowly take it into my mouth. My only purpose to please you, to worship your cock, the rest of the world disappearing, only my mouth and your beautiful cock remain. Sliding my lips further down it, feeling your hand in my hair, gripping onto it, but allowing me to move at my own pace for now. Hearing your moans and sighs as I move my tongue around, softly sucking, moaning in ecstasy at being allowed to worship your perfect rod. Knowing just how you like to be touched, just how you want things done, my mouth slides deeper and deeper, taking you further into me, until you feel me start to gag.

Now it's your turn, this is how you love it, gripping tighter onto my head with both hands, forcing me down on it, my mouth moving up and down on your cock, sucking, gagging, trying to breathe. But not fighting you, no, I belong to you and if my misery brings you pleasure, then it is only the least of what I deserve. To be humiliated, worshipping your cock, being choked by it. As your forceful fucking of my slutty mouth continues I relax into it, as I always do. My breathing finds your rhythm, and I'm happy to serve, to be used. This is where I belong, your powerful cock in my mouth, thrusting into it, into my throat, all for you, all for your pleasure.

I can hear another person in the room, but I don't struggle, I don't resist. If an audience is what you crave, then I hope they enjoy the show, my submission to you, your domination of me. Faster and faster you fuck my face, my mouth, my throat. Forcing your cock deep into my throat, calling me your little slut, your little whore. God how I'd love to cum right now, but no, it's not my turn, so I wait, for it will come in time, and if I deserve it. Your body begins to stiffen, then jerk harder, as your gift of life, your cum, shoots into my throat, into my mouth, I hungrily try to swallow every drop, but some escapes and hits the floor. When you're done cumming, you withdraw and look down at the cum on the floor, and I know what to do. I lean down and lick your cum off the floor, swallowing it down just the way your little slut should. I sit up, and softly lick your cock, sending waves of pleasure through you. Looking up into your eyes, knowing I've pleased you, makes me feel so wonderful, just to be here, in your presence, allowed to serve you.

Eventually you have me stand up and turn around, to see the guest. I've never seen him before, but that doesn't matter. You lean down and whisper in my ear what you want me to do. That you want me to fuck him, to prove that I'm worthy of your cock in my cunt as well. A shiver runs through my body, but I know that I'll obey, as do you. This is just part of the game, to test just how far I'll go, how deep my submission runs. But you know that you've dominated me, that you own me, that I am your slut, your pet. Now I walk over to this stranger, but I don't kneel before him, I know you wouldn't want me to kneel before any other. Besides, his cock is already hard from his stroking it while he watched the show. He grabs my hips with both hands and pulls me to him, onto him, my cunt opening and accepting his cock, my hips gyrating to an unheard rhythm as I fuck this man for you. Riding him, his cock, wishing it was yours, as you sit and watch your little slut fuck a complete stranger, simply because you told me to.

Loving it, feeling this stranger inside me, his hands groping and fondling me, his mouth on my tits. So slutty, so humiliated, so very very yours. Your voice urges me on, you want me to cum, as I ride his cock faster and faster, squeezing it with my well trained cunt. And I do, I cum for you, as I continue riding him as the orgasm blasts through my body, so powerful, so sweet, and all for you. Fucking him hard, letting go of all inhibitions, fully becoming your slut, wanting nothing but to please you, and in so doing, pleasing this stranger as well. The orgasm continuing, my body on auto-pilot, completely abandoning myself to the lust, my hips gyrating as I bounce up and down on the stranger's cock, when suddenly you pull me off of him, and he quickly shoves his cock into my mouth, and with a few hard, cruel thrusts he shoots off inside my mouth, allowing me to taste his cock, my pussy, and his cum all at once. He continues to thrust in and out of my mouth until he's finished, then gets up, compliments you on what a wonderful slut you have, dresses and leaves without a word.

I see you staring down at me now, a primal, visceral look in your eyes, which is matched by my own. You grab me by the hair, pulling me up painfully, and drag me to the dining room table, bending me over it. Holding me down, fingering my drenched cunt, wiping your fingers all over my slutty asshole. I know what's coming, and I try to relax, submitting to your will, your power. Soon, I feel it, your hot, throbbing manhood, pressing against my asshole. My still sore and very reddened cheeks spread wide, accepting you in my backdoor, receiving that which you wish to give, in this most intimate yet unnatural way. I feel it pushing into my ass, feeling you going where you were never meant to go, making me feel so cheap, so very slutty. Deeper and deeper you go, violating me, gripping my hair tight as you push in hard into me. Fucking me.

The pain is too much, though I'm so incredibly aroused. I struggle, I resist, you smack my face. I increase the struggle, and you easily overpower me, fucking me, raping me, taking me. Your cock like a piston, pounding mercilessly in and out of my ass, tears in my face, groaning and screaming, pleasure and pain, agony and ecstasy, misery and pleasure. All are the same, as your hand closes on my throat, squeezing, choking me. My vision darkens, seeing stars, gasping for air as you continue your assault upon my ass. I hate it, I hate you, I hate myself for wanting it, for loving it. I'm your slut, your whore, your pet. Finally you cum inside my ass, sending me off into another powerful orgasm, we cum together. Me your victim, your slut, you my Master, my God. Falling together, exhausted, your now tender attentions making me smile, your cock slowly sliding out of my ass. I am yours, and I love you.