A Slut Visits Ch. 03

Story Info
He takes his cum slut to seedy cinema for gangbang.
3.8k words
4.29
173.7k
66

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 08/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After initial fun with my slut, I found myself resting on the bed in our shared hotel room, wondering what else we could get up to while I was visiting London.

"Put some clothes on slut, we're going out." I had made my decision, and knew my slut would not say no. "Don't bother with underwear, and leave that cum drying on your face, so anyone who looks closely can see you're a nasty cum eating slut." I knew that she would love being controlled, and forced to go out with my cum marking her out to strangers, knowing that she was a slut.

"Yes master," she replied meekly, yet with a wicked grin, feeling the butterflies in her stomach as she imagined what might be in store.

I dressed quickly, noting with satisfaction that my cunt's blouse was flimsy enough to show off her breasts, putting her on even more display that I had hoped. She knew better than to complain though, putting her trust in her master, to protect her from being raped, if I wished, or at least controlling and conducting the situation if it developed. Her insatiable appetite for cock drove emotions that made her body shiver as she imagined being raped by a gang of men, while her master urged them on to use her more and more.

As we made ready to leave, I grabbed a small plastic butt plug while my slut's back was turned, and rushing behind her, I slid my arm around her neck, my mouth pushed up against her ear. I whispered very softly, while holding her around her throat, my other hand rubbing the butt plug to her lips, "Open your mouth slut, I want you to get this nice and wet and slippery for me." My cock twitched as she complied, opening her mouth to let me push her butt plug into her mouth, licking and sucking it's musty taste, knowing full well that it had been inside her arse many times, yet still sucking on it like a cheap whore. "That's it, suck that dirty toy slut, and get it wet so I can stuff it in that dirty arse of yours." Once satisfied, I pulled it from her lips with a plop, and pushed her over bent double, so I could get easy access to her puckered star. Adding more spit from my own mouth, I slowly teased the cold plastic inside her, watching her muscles slowly allowing the penetration. As I slide the three inches inside her, I enjoyed watching her open, then suck the body of the plug inside, closing again around the tapering end. Pulling her skirt back down to cover her modesty I slapped her hard on each cheek, making her clench around the toy, gasping in surprise at my stinging slaps.

"Now you are ready slut, let's go into Soho and see if we can find some fun," I laughed, kissing her quickly on the lips, seemingly two 'normal' lovers going out to explore our surroundings as we stepped from the hotel lobby.

It was a crisp October evening, and the sun had already set as we walked to get the tube into the centre of London. For those who don't know, Soho is now both a centre of the seedy, and also for trendy bars and clubs. The seedy was our target tonight, stepping off the nearest tube I directed us into the area containing sex shops and adult bookshops. The cold made my sluts nipples harden, obvious through the thin cotton of her clinging blue blouse. I had my arm around her waist, guiding her firmly as we walked, swapping comments on the sights and sounds we passed. "Getting hungry slut?" I asked her, my knowing smile hinting I wasn't talking about food in the normal sense.

"Yes sir, very hungry," she purred back, licking her lips, showing her master she knew exactly what I was talking about.

"Hopefully we can fill that belly of your slut," I chuckled, dropping my hand down her back to squeeze her bum through her skirt, "Fill it full of cum. You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"Mmm yes master, lots and lots of cum for your slut. All for you master, I know you like watching me suck off other men, and you know I'll do ANYTHING for you." She promised with a wicked smile promising even more.

I looked up to find us outside a larger building, original bright signs now faded, promising hardcore films in a private cinema, and adult toys in it's ground floor shop. "Let's go in here," I suggested, pushing open the blacked out door. Inside was just as the outside promised, run down and seedy, which was just what I was looking for. Shelves full of DVDs and magazines, each one covered in flesh and fucking.

"Let's have a look around slut," I commanded, leading her to a selection of films themed around gang bangs. I watched as she started selecting titles, her eyes eating up the pictures and descriptions on the packaging. While she was engrossed, I let my own eyes wander around the shop, trying to gauge the clientele current browsing the porn. The main surprise was the woman behind the counter, a fairly young and good looking woman, dressed in a sexy low cut top, sitting behind the serving counter surrounded by sex toys of different sizes and shapes. Everyone else I could spy in the large main room of the emporium of sex were men of different ages, all heads down engrossed, trying not to catch each others eyes as they turned pages in magazines, or fingered through racks of DVDs.

Leaving my slut to enjoy the large collection of porn, I approached the girl at the till, wondering what made her work in such a place, wondering if she too was a dirty perverted slut. "Hello there, I was wondering where we go to watch the films?" I asked, pointing to my slut, engrossed now in a magazine, quite obviously aroused, grinding her thighs together.

A knowing smile crossing her lips, she pointed back towards the darker end of the shop away from us, "Far left corner, just follow the signs," she grinned, eyes flicking between me and my slut. "Ten pounds each, spend as long as you want up there. It's not full, but you won't be alone," she said with an obvious question hanging in the air, her eyebrow raised a little.

"That's fine, thanks a lot." I replied, handing over the money, answering her unasked question with my smile.

"Well have fun," she giggled, "I know your girlfriend will." I re-assessed my opinion about the attractive girl on the till, knowing now that she was far from an innocent. I wondered how much time she had spent in the private cinema herself, and how much of the shop's stock she had personally enjoyed. Taking the tokens from her manicured fingers, I dragged my slut away from her browsing, pulling her towards the back of the sex shop.

"Where are we going master?" she asked, face flushed with her excitement, knowing I had something planned for her.

"Upstairs, we're going to watch a film." I told her, holding the door open for her, playing the gentleman. As she passed, I reached out to unbutton the top two buttons of her blouse, revealing more of her creamy white breasts.

Reaching the top of the stairs, I handed my tokens over to an old man sitting beside the doors to the cinema area, reading a book in his boredom. I couldn't see anything through the dirty glass of the doors, so pushed on in, my eyes not making much out in the darkness, with only the images on the screen lighting the room. "Let's go near the front," I suggested, wanting to sit where all could see us, and where the screens illumination would reach us that much better. We edged around the room, allowing me to mentally tot up the number of men sitting in the discreet cinema. As we took our seats on the front row, I leaned forwards to whisper, "Nearly twenty perverts in here." Knowing how much that number would scare and excite her.

In comparison to the cool evening, the room was over warm and humid, smelling a little of sweat, and possibly, if it wasn't my imagination, the slightly acrid smell of sperm. I looked over to my slut, her cheeks still a little flushed, her eyes now taking in the scene unfolding on the screen. Taking her prompt, I let myself watch the film for a little while, and was pleasantly surprised by the hardcore nature of the onscreen sex. An impossibly busty blond model was being fucked very hard by two obviously very well hung black guys, pumping her cunt and arse with their dark meat.

Dragging my attention away from the film, which was just an interesting diversion, I went back to my plan at hand, that plan being to use my slut, and hopefully have her used by some other men, watching as she gets well and truly fucked. 'Time to start the fun,' I thought to myself, leaning over to again whisper and order into my dirty slut's ear. "Unbutton your blouse slut, I want to see your breasts. Show me, NOW!" I growled, making sure she had no option other than submit.

I watched her slowly unbutton the remaining fastenings, letting her top fall open, revealing her hard nipples, chest rising and falling as her breathing deepened with her growing humiliation and excitement. I looked around, trying to see if anyone else had noticed the show she was putting on, her white skin seeming to glow with the reflected light shining on it.

"That's very good, the men are looking at your tits, and they want you slut. Now take off your skirt. Show us your whore's cunt." I ordered, letting my voice get a little louder, so anyone close could hear, even if they couldn't quite see what was happening in front of them. With a little whimper she started to obey, lifting her bottom so she could slide her skirt down her legs, letting it drop on the dirty floor. Sitting there completely naked, I drank in her sluttish beauty, letting me show her off in such a public place, knowing full well how it could soon turn into a nasty perverted gang bang.

"Play with yourself slut, show me how much you are mine," I urged, now wanting the dirty show to start before me right away.

"Yes master," she stammered back, eyes fixed on mine, ignoring her surroundings. With nervous shaking hands she started to explore herself, sliding her fingers down her neck, spreading to cup her own breasts, squeezing them up and together, then rolling her nipples between her fingers, squeezing them for me, so they grew hard almost pushing them out towards me, reaching for their master. Throwing her head back, giving herself to the sensations and the act of showing herself to her master, my slut opened her legs, throwing them over the arms of the chair, bring her bum forward on the chair to expose herself to me completely, showing off the end of the butt plug that still protruded from her.. Breathing deeper, she slid her fingers down to her pussy, one hand spreading her outer lips open, revealing the wetness inside.

Catching some movement in my peripheral vision, I tore my eyes away from my less than private show, and was rewarded by a gathering group of admirers, their eyes transfixed on my slut fingering herself. Even as I watched, more men slid from their seats, to move closer, taking up positions in a semi circle around us, necks craning to see more naked flesh, the hot sex on the screen almost forgotten. Knowing that most of the watchers would still keep a safe distance and watch without some encouragement from me, I slid in front of my slut, and took a surprise from my pocket, two pairs of padded handcuffs. I had prepared two steel pairs of cuffs by wrapping them in satin ribbon, to ease any bruising my slut might inflict on herself has she pulled against her bonds. The cuffs weren't for her hands though, oh no, she would need those to service the many cocks I hoped would be presented to her. Catching her unaware, I pushed her legs as wide as I could, and bound them to the metal of the arm supports, holding her completely open and vulnerable. Her eyes flickered open, and viewing her compromising position, smiled with excitement, knowing her master would protect her, yet ensure her limits would be taken to the edge.

"Move your hands out of the way slut, I want to taste that pussy," I commanded, dropping to my knees to begin orally worshiping her pussy. Knowing that others eyes were now on her, my slut sucked on her fingers, tasting herself, giving a dirty show for the onlookers. I could feel her heat radiating from her soaking wet pussy, juices already pooling on her chair. Knowing there was no need for a slow start, I rammed my tongue deep inside, brutally tongue fucking her fuck hole, hearing her moan and writhe against her shackles.

The loud moaning emanating from her slut mouth soon drove the bravest of our audience into action. Moving to the chair behind her, an middle aged gent in a suit that had seen better days took a chance, running his hands down to grasp her breasts, squeezing like only a stranger using a whore could. His rough hands sent sparks through my sluts body, the pain of having her nipples forcibly twisted contrasting with the pleasure my tongue was sending through her cunt. Realising that were we were no longer alone, I pulled back to watch the hands explore her body, extending her breasts as he pulled hard on her nipples. Settling back to enjoy the show, I started to slowly finger her my slut, gently running my two fingers around her sensitive insides, keeping her excitement slowly building. Wanting to show the watchers just how dirty my slut was, and how much she was in my control, I roughly pulled the butt plug from her, now covered in her slime. Sliding it up between her breasts, I rubbed it over her lips, forcing her mouth open, making her gag on it's dirtyness. I could hear a moan from the assembled watchers, and knew my slut loved the pure humiliation of being forced to do such a dirty act.

With an almost imperceptible nod, I encouraged our first guest to unzip himself, dropping his pants to his ankles, to expose his rock hard cock, dripping with pre-cum. My cock hungry whore could smell his cock before she saw it, and turned her head so she could get to it, her tongue eagerly lapping up the dripping fluids, tasting him. With a moan he pushed forwards, forcing his cock deep into her waiting mouth, enjoying his unexpected blow job from such an obvious experienced cock sucker. "That's it, my cum slut, show the man how you love cock," I goaded, twisting her nipples to enforce my words. I knew talking about her like a piece of meat before these strangers would inflame her passion still further. She could utter no response, and her first new lover had his hands around her head, forcing her down onto his swollen cock.

Another man moved in beside her to her left, joining me as I took the seat to her right. He must have been at least fifty, and was your typical dirty old man, smoke stained fingers darting out to probe her tight pussy. And so it started, my slut with her legs bound spread wide open, at the mercy of a room full of horny men, hardcore porn flickering on the screen before us, ensuring everyone kept hard waiting their turn to use the slut.

Deciding it was time my slut started to work for her cum, I turned and unzipped myself taking her hand and placing it on my hot dick. The old stranger to her left got the same idea, and within seconds I was watching her jerk us both off, hands rubbing pre-cum up and down our shafts, while she threw her head back to allow her throat to be raided by her third lover. The shadows around us moved, as men moved closer, to get better views, cocks being released, and slowly stroked as they waited their turns.

"Someone come and fuck my slut!" I called out, hoping that I could egg the gathering on to further sexual heights. A couple rushed round to do exactly that, the first to arrive was a big heavy set man, a scared ugly sweating face, leering down at my slut. He pulled an amazingly large cock out, only semi hard and growing.

"Do you want this fat cock slut?" he chuckled, almost drooling over her sweaty body.

"Mmm ungh," she managed, nodding, while gagging on the cock shoved down her throat.

"Give it to the slut!" someone called out, and we all laughed, knowing she was going to get that and a lot more before she could leave. I watched as he rubbed his hardening dick up and down her wet slit, getting it coated in her juices, nice and slippery. He pulled her arse towards him another inch, to give him complete access, and then started to push forwards, easing the head of his cock into her fuck hole, grunting as he thrust inside her. As he started to thrust into her, he eased inch after inch into her velvet grip.

"Fuck she's tight," he grunted through gritted teeth, sweat dripping down his brow.

"Yeah she's my fuck toy," I answered, proving the point I spat on her, slapping her breasts, to degrade her in front of our 'friends'.

"Dirty fucking bitch," he continued, driven to fuck her harder, his balls slapping against her arse.

This scene was too much for the guy fucking her face, and bucking his hips wildly, he started to cum, his cock pumping spunk down her throat. I watched as she tried to swallow it all, filling her belly with his seed. With shaking legs he pulled his cock out, grabbing a handful of hair to wipe the last of his cum from his dick, something I knew she'd love, such a filthy final act.

"Next!" I shouted, pointing to her cum stained face. "Someone give this cum slut what she needs."

A younger lad stepped forward, rubbing his balls over her face, stuffing his meat into her like a sex toy. Several more men stepped forwards, wanking hard and fast now, knowing they were about to cum.

The area around us was now filled with men, cocks out, rubbing against her slut skin, drawing pre-cum trails on her body. My slut's senses were filled with cock, the cock filling her mouth, making her choke, and the huge cock pounding her pussy, and those in her hands, hot and raw, ready to spew hot cum over her tits. With a guttural cry, the big guy fucking her pulled out, leaving her cunt gaping open, and wanked his jerking cock over her belly, ropes of cum pouring out of his fat dick.

"Yeah cum all over the slut," rang the cries, another man jumping in to fill her wanton cunt. Her body now shock with constant orgasms, excitement building and building, every sense overtaken with lust. Her orgasm wracked her, the total degradation of the chanting sweating men, rubbing their cocks over her, filling her holes, making her nastier and dirtier.

"Fuck me, fuck me!" she panted, wanting more, wanting to be used and pushed past her limits.

My own lust was driving me crazy, the cum boiling in my balls, needing release. I spat down on her filthy body, slapping her breasts hard, pinching to leave red marks. Others took their cues, calling her a whore, telling her how they would fuck her arse, rip her open. The man fucking her face pulled out this time, spunking over her face, coating her lips and chin with his thick seed. I rushed forwards to scoop up the spunk, pushing my slimy fingers into her mouth, pushing them deep down inside, making her eat every drop.

Another cock pushed to her face, and I let it enter her, watching the new sex crazed man slap her face as he roughly used her, holding his hands around her throat to feel his cock head invade her, marvelling at her deep throat abilities. She thrashed in her chair, legs pulling vainly against her shackles, as the guy fucking her had pulled his cock from her cunt, only to ram it into her prepared stretched arse. He fucked her hot forbidden hole ruthlessly, filling her backside to its limits. Other men stepped forwards, no longer to hold back anymore, standing up on tiptoes as their orgasms ran through their bodies, tightening the muscles as the ripples ran through them. It was like my slut was being pissed over, the amount of cum that started to shoot over her body. I lost count as I myself came over her, my hands rubbing all the cum into her tits, and up her throat, rubbing cum covered hands all over her face, smearing her features with the dirty mess.

The crazed man fucking her arse now swapped back and forth, a couple of rough strokes in her arse, then several deep into her red raw pussy. As he got close to cumming, many hands, lead by mine, pulled her legs up, opening her arse up as far as we could, revealing her red sensitive insides. "Cum in her arse, fill her up!" I urged, knowing she loved having cum fill every hole. The men left around her slapped, pinched, and spat on her nasty body, now covered in all our fluids. I could tell she was cumming again hard, silently screwing her face up as she felt the final man cum into her gaping arse, spewing his hot cum in ribbons over and into her bowls.

12