A Slut Visits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god yes" you scream, feeling my whole fist slide inside you, the burning heat is too much, the pain.. exquisite pain so good.. the waves of pleasure exploding around my hand.. your cunt tightening, contracting across my fingers, squeezing them.. the fingers in your arse being crushed with the force of it. It last for seconds.. but for you time is stretching out, trying to hold onto that feeling, burning through your body.

"Mmmmm yes..." you murmur, collapsing down onto the floor, totally exhausted, feeling a sudden loss as I slide my fingers from you. Putting my hand to your face, you smell your cunt, and know what your master expects. Your tongue snakes out, tasting yourself on me, licking every finger, showing me how you will do anything for me. I want to test you to your limits, so present you with the fingers that have just been stuffed deep in your bowels, and you don't even hesitate, licking the musky taste from them.

"Yes slut, that's good" I coo, looking down on you, enjoying the feeling of power I have over you. You attentions are getting me semi hard again, but I don't' want to be too hard – not yet, as I have more dirty plans for you.

Dragging you up, I order you to follow me, as we walk my hand squeezes your arse, fingers teasing your relaxed anus, sometimes slipping inside, making it hard for you to walk. I lead you to the bathroom, and you start to guess my plans. "Into the bath slut, and kneel" I order, puling you round by your hair, hand roughly pinching a nipples as you lower yourself into the bath. "Hold my cock you dirty fucking slut, and point it towards your face I hiss, slapping your tits so they sting.

"Yes master" you say, trembling, loving the feeling of my hands abusing you. You take my cock lovingly in your hands, trying not to get it too hard, as you know what I want to do. "Please master, " you beg, "mark your slut like an animal, I'm just a whore you should mark".

I grin, knowing I have you now, nothing will be too much for my slut, I have pushed your limits so there are none there anymore. "Open that dirty fucking cunt mouth of yours" I shout, wanting to degrade you beyond your dreams. When you seem to hesitate too long for my liking, I pull your hair so your head is pulled back, and lean in close, looking into your eyes, before spitting down into your face, pulling my hand back I slap your left breast hard, making you yelp out in pain, but still looking up adoringly at your master, enjoying every touch. I can see your flesh angry read from my strike, but I think you deserve another, so hit your other breast, making sure I catch your sensitive nipple, this time making your cry out in pain, tears welling up in your eyes. Your resolve broken, you resist no longer, opening your lips you guide my semi hard cock to your mouth, looking up waiting for your master.

"Yes you whore, I've been drinking all afternoon, ready for this" I gloat, and with that release the piss I've been holding back, watching intently as the jet fills your cum drinking mouth, filling it instantly, then watching the dirty golden flow run down your face, a river down your tits. I pull my cock from you, so I can aim it over your body – washing your body with it's dirty warm stream, soaking you from head to foot. With the last few drops I piss in your mouth once more, ordering you to swallow my offering, and I marvel as I see you comply, sealing yourself to the dirtiest act ever.

I cannot resist anymore, and pull you up into my arms holding you tight as I kiss you – tasting my saltiness on your tongue. Our kiss is hard and animalistic, tongues probing each others mouths hard and fast. When we break away for air, your body breaking out in goosebumps after its hot soaking, you whisper one thing into my ear.... "more".

After our dirty watersport games earlier, I think it's time to allow my slut some rest, as I have many more games planned for our weekend. I turn on the shower, and gently wash her cum and piss stained body, enjoying seeing her pink skin were I have slapped and pinched her. I allow my fingers to slide over every inch of her body, using soap to wash her clean, but also as an excuse to let my fingers slide over her pussy, feeling how hot and wet she still is, so very tight still.

"Get yourself dry slut, I am taking you out, now it's dark" I tell her, grinning at the naughty smile she rewards me with. I know full well that my slut loves to play outside; especially if there's a chance we would get caught. In fact I know that she'd love to be caught by a gang of men, caught and 'raped' if truth be known.

"Where are we going master?" she asked me as I watched her towel herself dry, teasing me by sliding her fingers into herself, spreading her legs obscenely as she stood before me. "Are you going to fuck me in some alleyway?"

"You'd like that wouldn't you slut?" I laugh, pushing my fingers into her mouth so she could suck on them, showing me how she loves to eat me. "But no, not tonight, I have a dirtier surprise for you my dear. Something far more depraved". I can see the fire of desire burn in your eyes, see your breathing getting deeper, as you sex addicted mind dreams up your own possibilities, probably more extreme and dirtier than even I could imagine. I know full well that you'd love me to force you to fuck every man in the city, one after the other if you could.

I order my fresh and clean slut to fetch her overnight bag, and spend some time going through her clothes, picking out a skirt, sheer blouse, and nothing else. "Wear these, you'll not need underwear". You have followed my instructions about this weekend to the letter, buying new, cheap, and replaceable clothes just for this weekend. We both know that they will get torn and dirty before our time is up, and I didn't want to send you home with no clothes for your 'real' life.

We both dress for our evening out, luckily it's warm, because I allow you no underwear, and the blouse and skirt are both made from cheap thin material. Your nipples are almost visible through the white of the blouse, and you know that men's eyes will be drawn to them, which sends a shiver through your body. My desire gets the better of me, and I pull you close to me, my lips on your ear so you can feel my warm breath, my hand sliding up under your flimsy skirt, my fingers seeking out your warm wet place. While I let the tips of my fingers caress your swollen outer folds, I whisper to you, building the fire you feel between your legs. "I'm taking you to a little known nightspot tonight slut, I heard about it from a friend. It's quite close, and I'm sure you're going to enjoy it." I can feel your body responding to my touch, your pussy juices flowing freely now, humping back against my fingers that now slide in and out of you. I decide to change my mind, and tell you more about tonight – I was going to keep it a secret, just in case you couldn't go through with it, but I know now that I can use you any way I wish, that you NEED to do these dirty things.

"We are going to a filthy local public toilet, which is connected to the park you passed on the way here. At this time of night, it's frequented by cheap prostitutes, and the dirtiest of men, who I'm told usually go to wank over magazines. Well I thought I'd take you there slut, and give you to them, to use however they want" With those words you start shaking, the thoughts running wild through you now taking over your body. I hear you moan, your whole being focusing on my hand that is now fucking your soaking cunt hard and fast, and the words I whisper that excite you beyond belief.

"Yessss master, take your slut to be raped by nasty perverts, make me do anything for them" you hiss at me, your legs nearly giving way as you cum around my fingers, your breath ragged as I pump your cunt.

I grin has I hold you tightly, keeping you upright, my own cock rock hard now, uncomfortable in my trousers. "Oh I will slut, don't worry. By the end of tonight your body will be sore and covered in strangers cum. You know these dirty men will treat you roughly, more so than me, you will be a slutty stranger who's boyfriend has brought to share with the homeless and perverted. They won't care how rough or dirty they are with you, are you ready for that slut?" . I know I am pushing you again, taking you to the extremes of your fantasies, and therefore I better give you a chance to pull out.

Looking deeply into my eyes with a love that only a slut can show her true master, you hold onto me, and faintly whisper, "yes master, everything for you. I want to be your cum slut, to share with anyone you wish. I want all their cum" you promise me, making my cock twitch in anticipation.

We step out into the cool night air, your nipples reacting immediately, poking through the filmy material. It helps you look the slut you are, matching the short skirt and bright red lipstick I insisted you wear. We walk arm in arm, nervously laughing and chatting, sometimes dropping into the conversation some sex act or fantasy we've shared, keeping us horny while we walk. You realise we don't have to wait long, the dimly lit park I mentioned comes into view after only a few minutes. The nerves really build now, you know this is dangerous, but trust your master to look after you should things get out of hand. You admit to yourself that you want them to get out of hand deep down, you've often wondered how far you could let yourself be taken, how degraded you need to become to completely satisfy the urges you feel.

Feeling the excitement build with each step, I don't know if I shake from the evening chill or the knowledge that we could be about to act out another fantasy we share. I guide you to the stone building that is used as a public toilet, one I checked out previously during the daylight. It's a seedy dirty building inside, where the used condoms show that someone is using it to fuck in, either prostitutes or other couples with dark fantasies as ours. As we reach the doors to the men's, I push you against the stone wall beside the door, the cold and my force making you gasp. My hands squeeze your tits roughly, while my mouth finds yours, tongue forcing it's way inside your lips, kissing you roughly and hard. You quickly respond, throwing your head back so I can lick and suck on your neck, creating those shivers I know will come. I lick hungrily up your neck, kissing and sucking your earlobe, all the time my body is hard against you, pushing you against the hard unforgiving wall. We keep up our kissing for sometime, I let at least ten or fifteen minutes pass, so that any men who might be venturing into the park will see us, and be watching, hoping we enter the toilets, so they might follow and watch. Once I'd noticed some movement, I drag you in, holding you with a handful of hair, so anyone watching can see that you like it rough.

The interior is as dodgy as I remember, a typical half lit English inner city dive. Half the bulbs are out, which is probably for the best, our eyes taking in the dirty sinks, cubicles with doors missing or flimsy looking, our footfalls splash in the water and piss that covers the floor, the whole place smells squalid; just the right sort of place to act out the dirtiest of fantasies.

I pull you into one of the cubicles, picking one that doesn't have a lock. I push the door semi closed, but still obvious from the outside that it's not locked. "On your knees slut" I order, while I unzip myself, allowing my clothes to fall to my ankles. I take a seat on the toilet, luckily this one still has a lid, and watch as you kneel in the wet, ignoring the dirt getting on your legs, bringing your face to my crotch. I take your head in my hands and force you down to lick my balls, enjoying as you eagerly tongue me, then slowly sucking a ball into your mouth, greedily lapping around it. The dirty nature of you tongue bath gets me rock hard very quickly, and I need to feel your mouth around me. Grabbing your hair I guide my cock to your lips, and force you head down hard and fast, making you gag on my meat. I can feel my swollen glans enter your throat, and I move my hand to hold your neck, so I can feel my forced entry there. "Yes that's it's, suck it all slut" I cry, making sure anyone nearby can hear that you're sucking me off.

On your knees sucking me off you are unaware that I can see the door swing open, and I can see – one.. two.. no three men at the entrance, eyes fixed on your arse, taking in your head bobbing on my cock. I don't even need to encourage them, one takes the lead, obviously they've been watching us for some time, are more than ready to take their turn. Two are obviously homeless, the third an older businessman, who for some reason gets his kicks from this dirty venue. I force your head down on me even harder and deeper, knowing that soon you will be doing the same for some stranger, taking his filthy unwashed cum coated cock, knowing that as long as he shoots his hot spunk in your mouth you won't care.

You gasp as you feel a pair of hands on your thighs, pulling your skirt up to reveal your arse, naked to everyone now. The other two pairs of hands are less gentle, and you hear the sound of tearing fabric as they rip the skirt from your body. I pull you up so they can pull and rip off your blouse, buttons flying everywhere, giving no heed to you or your clothes. As soon as your clothes are off and in a heap on the floor, you are at our mercy. Fingers claw at your flesh, hands squeeze and pull at your breasts, twisting and pulling hard, making you whimper with pleasurable pain. I tell them to move you out of our small cubicle, and they aren't gentle has they paw you into the bigger open room. You are pushed down roughly onto the cold wet floor, as hands hold you down, mouths suck and bite your nipples, fingers roughly enter your cunt, as other hands pull your legs wide apart. While hands and mouths taste and finger your body, cocks are freed, I realise that more men have entered now, maybe seven or eight men here to use you, and who knows how many more may enter and find this scene. The first cock is pushed to your pussy, a big thick one I know will stretch you open, ready for everyone else to use you. Your legs are pulled apart almost till they hurt, and the group urges on your first 'rapist', guttural growls of "fuck the slag", "hurt her", "she wants it" echo round the room, and you're not surprised to hear my voice is one of them, caught up in the excitement of the gang rape. Only I know for sure that this is far from forced on you though, it's every fantasy you've had. I watch the strangers cock enter your wet pussy, sliding clean up in one, your obviously soaking cunt gobbles him up. He starts bucking into you, his cock ripping your pussy upon under his onslaught.

Men stand around wanking, watching you being fucked hard, your body sliding on the slick floor. "Use her face" I urge, wanting to see you being used by more than one man at a time. A fairly clean younger man steps forward, with a gleam in his eye. He looks like he's going to fuck your face, but then changes tack, squatting over you, pushing his arse over your face.

"Lick me" he orders, stroking his cock pointing it towards your breasts. You can do nothing other than comply, I move to a better position to see your tongue snake out, and start rimming this man who wants to use you in such a dirty way. "fuck me she's a dirty bitch" he tells the others, "she'll do anything we want" she laughs, wanking himself as he forces your tongue up into his arse.

Some men can't hold on long watching such an amazing scene, and they step forward, cocks spurting ropes of cum over your tits and belly, which I know you'll just love. The guy forcing you to rim him grunts, and pulls back so he can ram his bursting cock into your mouth, just as he spunks – we all watch you greedily drinking it down, blowing bubbles of cum out of your mouth, then to suck and lick it back down, nastily swallowing the lot.

You start screaming as the guy fucking you slams into you so hard, his cock obviously erupting his cum deep inside you, filling your pussy with strangers cum. I step forward, telling you to turn over, so I can have your arse. While I position you, using the cum oozing from your pussy to lube your back hole, I marvel as I see you trying to gag down two cocks at once, letting them take turns in fucking your mouth. I don't take my time, I want my arse rape to hurt you, make you cry out, so I shove my dick into you to the balls, pushing you forward so you deep throat the guy you are sucking. Your arse is so tight around me, milking me as I grind into you, wanting my spunk, wanting all spunk up inside it. No one can hold out long in this orgy, and as your body shakes from yet another orgasm, your arse tightening it's grip around me, I don't hold back, my orgasm shaking me to my core, filling your bowls with cum, spurt after spurt.

I step back, out of breath, letting someone else step forward to start fucking your arse. I watch with pride as you take every cock, sucking some deep, begging them to cum over you. Men watch in lustful awe as you rub spunk into your face and tits, pulling your own nipples to your mouth so you can lick it up. Some men use your hair to wipe their spunk covered cocks clean, which sends more orgasmic shudders through your body.

As the hours tick by, I think you're getting close to having enough, body red with bites and bruises, cum seeping from your holes. With a nod from me take hold of you tightly, turning you over, your arse pulled up in the air. It is still red and puffy from the severe fucking it has received, and when our hands pull your cheeks open your tight anus opens up again, gaping wide dripping spunk, your insides red and glistening with juices. I have two of the men use their fingers to pull you open wider still, your muffled moans telling us you are loving the abuse of your arse, enjoying the sensations and knowing we are looking into your bowels. I position myself so I can look inside, then collecting some saliva, I spit into you, so you can feel it hit you, and dribble deep into you. I then encourage others to take their turns, spitting into your open arse, treating you like the object you are. Some use their fingers to feel how wet your arse is now, running them round the ring, then plunging them deep inside, to feel your burning heat.

While they abuse your gaping arse, I come round to take hold of your hair, and rub your face on the piss and cum sodden floor, telling you to lick up any cum you find their. You grunt like an animal, lust has overcome any resistance now, all you can think about is your burning arse and cunt, and the need for more cock. You feel someone position themselves behind you, and you feel a cock rubbing on your arse, and you beg for more. I can see what they have in mind, and take hold of you, making sure I can watch as they hold their semi hard cock at your gapping opening, then letting out a torrent of piss, using your arse as a toilet, a river of their hot golden shower streams out down your thighs, and your insides burn with the heat as they fill you. I can hear you muttering a stream of incomprehensible obscenities, but your face is the picture of lustful enjoyment, sweat streaming down your body, hair plastered back, as this dirty old man turns your body into a dirty toy.

When he has completely relieved himself, I order everyone out, knowing you have finally had enough, watching your abused body lower itself down, laying in the combined filth. Seeing you so dirty and spent, I know I have one load left. I wank furiously standing over you, looking down into your eyes, your cum covered face, I softly call to you, "have you enjoyed yourself slut?" I ask, my own cum boiling in my balls now.

"Yes master", you murmur, your hand still rubbing your sore clit, looking into my eyes, then watching my hand sliding over my cock.