A Sluts Dream...Or Was It?

Story Info
She talks of force, he makes it happen.
1k words
3.48
35.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You've had a long day today...after the three day holiday...getting back to the grind. Coming home you fall back into your normal routine...change clothes, socialize with your sister, eat dinner, maybe a little time on bondage.com and a soak in the Jacuzzi. Something isn't quite right though. You can't place it, but there is just something...something. The something crawls in and out of your thoughts all evening, at times causing you to drift off wondering and thinking, causing your heart to beat slightly faster and your pussy to wetten slightly. Thinking it's just the weather or something you come back to the reality of everyday life at home and go about your evening.

After some time in the living room with your sister, you head back to your room, already dressed for bed. Down the dark hallway you quietly walk, wondering how you'll pass the rest of the night...when those fuzzy thoughts creep back into your mind. Your pace slows as your mind wanders and you open the door to your dark room, reaching in to turn on the light. It's late and dark, so the fact that the light won't turn on doesn't bother you...might as well climb in bed and sleep.

Stepping into the room, you close the door behind you and lock it...just in case you need privacy...with those vague thoughts running through your mind all night you know you'll need to satiate your lustful desires with a wet finger and hard dildo.

Your mind is all on your own pleasure now as you pass by your bed. Your hard nipples pressing against the soft fabric of your nightshirt. The hot night air adding to the heat in between your thighs makes you yearn for your dildo...only a split second passes when it happens...a hand...firm and brutal...from behind...reaches up and grasps a fistfull of your hair as another hand clamps firmly over your mouth before you can let out a scream. Your lust is immediately turned into fear and your mind races...oh god, what's happening?!? In the next instant the fist in your hair is pulled away and returns to your throat...a cold steel blade pressed firmly against your flesh...causing your knees to weaken as the chilled knife causes goosebumps to radiate down your body. As you freeze you hear a gruff "not a sound, BITCH" carried on hot breath to your ear.

Your eyes, adjusting to the low light, follow the large shiney knife as the stranger pulls it away from your flesh and slowly removes the hand from your mouth. Keeping the knife close he slowly runs his fingers up the back of your neck and into your hair, before harshly grasping another handful. In one practiced forceful motion the stranger presses his body against yours while forcing your face to the side and down on the bed...holding the knife on the bed only inches from your face to remind you who is in charge. Through the fabric of your pants you can feel the pulsing from the stranger's hard cock as he pushes against you.

Taking up the knife the stranger places the sharp tip at your neck and slides it down to your shoulder...then slides it down your back slowly as he savours the sound of the fabric cutting away from your body. Pinned and held down harshly by your hair you still can't help but squirm as the stranger uses more pressure on the blade...scratching your soft skin as the blade slides under the hem of your pants. As the fabric begins to fall away from your ass you yelp as the tip of the knife nicks you...not sure if you're bleeding. Stopping for only a split second the stranger puts down the knife and grasps the torn fabric...leaning into you harder he pulls violently on the fabric, ripping it from your now naked body.

It's been hours...or minutes...you can't tell as your mind races and you try to turn to look at your assailant in the dim light. Before your eyes reach him your face is met with his free hand as he slaps you and turns your head away by pulling hard on your hair. A growl escapes the stranger's lips from your affront...but except for his heavy breathing he remains silent as he forces your legs open with his thigh, pressing it up hard against your wet cunt while you struggle to obey his desires. The strength in the man is obvious as he presses his thigh up against you so hard that your feet are lifted slightly from the ground...just as his free hand comes down against your ass in a vicious strike...the loud sound of the spank echoing through the dark room as he repeats the beating over and over...landing blow after blow on your ass cheeks until the pain wells up in your tears and your ass is burning from the abuse.

The countless hits to your ass stop just as suddenly, and before the sting of the last blow subsides the stranger invades you...hard...without care...with his hard cock...driving it deep into your pussy in one thrust until his balls hit your hard clit. Pulling back on your hair the stranger shows you no care or mercy while he uses the cunt...driving his hard cock deep into it over and over...the sounds of the hard fucking of the slut filling the room. Digging his fingers into the slut's burning flesh and pulling hard on her hair causes the slut's senses to overload...the use...the pain...the relentless driving of the stranger's cock into the slut's cunt...she drifts away into another place and is lost......

Through shadowy sounds and quiet visions in the dark room the slut can hear the growling of the stranger as he tenses every muscle...pulling her hair and digging his fingers in her ass...driving his cock deep into her fucked cunt...filling her with his hot cum.

In only moments he is done with her...his cock gone, his fingers gone, his fist out of her hair. She is dragged completely up on her bed...unable to move...her body shocked and overwhelmed...she can do nothing but lie there motionless...juices dripping out of her cunt and down her thighs...her scalp and ass still burning...as the stranger quietly slips from the room and disappears into the night. Thought and mind wander to thoughts of passion and abuse as the slut drifts off to sleep, to awaken in the morning to replay the memories in her mind forever...