A Slut's Tale

Story Info
Her Master has plans to showshe belongs to him.
3k words
4.07
37.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ANCILLA
ANCILLA
8 Followers

Master says to get ready, to look my best, that He has something special planned for tonight. My pussy is already hot, wondering what it could be.

As i walk through my bedroom towards my closet to find something special to wear for Him, a rush goes through my belly, straight down to my pink slit. He always comes up with the most incredible things to do, and this is supposed to be extra special; my stomach churns with excitement.

Flipping through my wardrobe, i come across the red dress i bought last month...this'll be perfect, i think, i was saving this for just such an occasion. It is made of pure silk, clingy, and is fastened by only a clasp at the shoulder. As soon as Master saw the dress, he went right out and came home with a braided silver clasp to match the collar and cuffs He presented me with on my birthday last year. It goes perfectly with everything, but then, i wouldn't expect any less from Him. Yes, this should do nicely, i think, as i whip it out of the closet and lay it on the king sized bed.

Now, where are my black thi-thighs? O yes, they're still hanging in the bathroom drying from the rinsing out i gave them last night.

The thick, off-white carpet feels soft and cushy beneath my feet as i pad barefoot and naked to the bathroom to prepare myself. Bending over the tub to turn on the tap, i feel another rush through my body and smile to myself. After pouring in scented oil i stare at it as it swirls, mixing with the hot water, hypnotized, as i think of my Master. i am grateful to my Him for guiding me, leading me to where i am today; i am His slut, and most importantly, i am proud of it. He has been so patient, so understanding, yet severe, firm, not letting me give up, not that i ever wanted to. He makes me want to please Him, and please Him i do.

i look down and discover my hand has crept to my pussy, fingering my clit as i think of Him. Shaking my head, i chuckle to myself as i reach out to test the water, and upon finding it perfect, climb into the antique claw footed iron bathtub. As i sink into the steamy jasmine scented water, i take a deep breath and relax for a few minutes, then begin to shave my legs, after which i stand, pull the curtain, and turn on the shower in order to wash my body and hair.

Stepping out of the tub onto a fluffy lambs wool rug, i begin to rub jasmine scented lotion all over my body while it's still wet, so that some of the moisture from the water stays on my soft skin.

i towel dry my hair in front of the still steamy mirror, apply deodorant, brush my teeth and pad back into the bedroom, carrying my hose, tossing them onto the bed next to my dress.

Standing in front of the full length mirror, with the towel in my hands, i reach up to fluff my hair and stop suddenly, hearing a faint ringing sound. What was that? Was that the doorbell? It can't be, for if Master has invited someone to go out with us, it's still way too early. It must be my imagination.

i cross the room to sit at my dressing table, located near the window, and notice that there's a car parked out front. Dismissing it, i begin to apply my make up. Usually, i don't wear a lot, i don't really need a lot, but tonite i decide to go a bit heavy on the mascara...i want my Master to be proud of His slut, and i want Him to desire me as soon as He sees me. The final touch, an application of lip stain, the kind that doesn't wear off, a bit of gloss and it's time to get dressed. i fluff my naturally curly auburn hair, letting it dry on it's own and stand, walk to the bed to sit down. Picking up the stockings, i pause. That WAS the doorbell this time, i'm sure of it. My stomach lurches; i just assumed we'd be going out since He said it was a special night. O God, what is He up to? My pussy clenches and begins to drip in anticipation.

i slide my sheer black thi-highs on slowly and carefully, enjoying the feeling of the nylon on my smooth legs; i point my toes, raise each leg smoothing the hose with my hands, sliding both hands up each leg slowly and immodestly. Reaching for my black strappy spikes on the floor, i put one foot on the bed to fasten one, then the other. Now i really feel like my Master's creation; if anyone had tried to tell me last year at this time i'd be wearing clothes like this and feeling good in them i'd have laughed in their face.

Smiling, i slip into the dress, clasp the shoulder, and walk to the mirror to view my handiwork. O yes, He's going to be proud. My hair is falling in soft waves to my shoulders, and my make up looks great, slutty yet demure. The spike heels bring my five foot three slender but generously curvy frame up to a good five foot seven. The fading sunlight coming through the sheer curtains lends a glow to my hazel eyes, making them look almost golden. The dress comes to three inches above my knees, and my legs look good.

There goes the doorbell again; i just hope He's planned for drinks and snacks if we're going to entertain; usually i take care of those duties.

After smoothing my dress and hair, i head for the door, ready to make my appearance, and i stop in mid-stride. A memory is creeping into my mind, a memory of the last time He did this, had people over without telling me about it. O God. Oh, no. i turn my left ankle to gaze down upon the tattoo, barely visible through my stockings. A black bold letter J peeps up at me, and i recall how i fought and fought Him on that one, paying dearly in the end. Secretly, though, i loved it, and He knew it.

Suddenly, i feel an overwhelming need to urinate. Dammit! i know He's up to something...what could it be? Sitting on the toilet, i heave a great sigh, and smile a secret smile. i am His. i am His slut, i am His kitten. i love to serve Him and He knows it. He's known almost from the beginning, it's almost uncanny the way He knew who and what i was right from the start. He has given me the gift of myself, and i love Him for it.

i finish, wipe, spritz on some more jasmine cologne, walk through the door, down the stairs, and into the den where i see my Master in all His glory, dressed to the hilt in black silk shirt and tie, black slacks, and polished black shoes, looking fine and standing by the lit fireplace chatting with a man i've never seen before, a man who looks a bit...off. Different in some way.

My eyes meet my Master's and His blue eyes slide from my face down my body, back to my eyes, nodding imperceptively, indicating approval. i blink back at Him, our secret greeting and try to quell the onslaught of fear and excitement rushing throughout my body, making my pussy get wetter and wetter.

i tear my gaze away from His, and glance around, startled to notice that there are only men present, ten or so, standing around the room talking, with a drink in their hands, looking a bit nervous, excited, avoiding my gaze.

i walk toward Master and stand before Him, lowering my eyes in respect. That's when i notice the strange man's shoes, they look like... they're the same shoes my doctor wears. O God, i think i have to pee again.

"kitten", my Master says, "This is Daniel, he's been a good friend of Mine for years. Daniel, this is kitten, my slave." i raise my eyes, extend a sweaty hand and say "It is very nice to meet you, Daniel." Daniel shakes my hand, murmuring a greeting, his gaze sliding up and down my body, then away.

My now wide open eyes meet Master's and gently, with a small smile on His face, He takes my hand and leads me around the room, introducing me to the other men. Daniel appears at my side with a drink and hands it to me. O God. Master rarely lets me drink. i thank Daniel, look at Master, and upon seeing His nod, take the drink and sip from it. It's very strong and i try not to cough as i attempt to get some of the heady liquor down my tight throat. Why is He giving me a drink and such a strong one, i wonder, as i shakily take a bigger gulp, trying to quell the dread forming in the pit of my stomach and the excitement that is attacking my every nerve ending.

Master knows...His hand reaches up under the back of my dress to my pussy, slips a finger inside, wiggles it and smiles at my tell-tale wetness. The men try not to look but cannot help it, and they hungrily gaze at His hand as it slides in and out of my now soaking wet pussy. i lower my eyes in embarassment, trying not to let them see my reaction to this invasion, but my catching breath gives me away. As Master casually chats with the men, he slides yet another finger inside me, clearly enjoying my dilemma. i raise my glass with a shaky hand, and the men gaze at me, licking their lips, ignoring the bulges beginning to form in their pants.

Finally, after what seems like hours, but in reality was probably only a half hour or so, and after refills, Master invites everyone into the living room, to "begin". Begin WHAT, i think, then as we enter i stop, rooted to the floor. There, in the middle of MY living room, is a gurney with stirrups, like a gynecologist has in an examination room. i stare accusingly at Daniel, and his gaze slides guiltily away.

Master's grip on my arm tightens as He feels my fear build. "kitten, show my friends what a good slave you are and climb up on the table, I have a great surprise in store for you." i gulp the rest of my drink down greedily, ignoring my Master's startled stare, trying to put myself in another place, anywhere but here. Master reaches a hand to my shoulder and with a quick flick, unhooks the silver clasp, allowing red silk to billow and fall to my feet, leaving me naked but for my thi-highs and spikes. "Get up on the table now, kitten." At my obvious hesitation, Master grips my arms, telling the men to grab my my legs and hold them as He lifts me to the table, ignoring my screams of terror. He positions me, and Daniel, DANIEL ties my feet and hands down quickly and efficiently as if he's done this a million times before, still avoiding my accusing stare.

"Michael," Master says to one of the men, "taste my slut's juices and tell me what you think." Michael eagerly dives in, licking my slit with abandonment. i gasp, trying not to lift my hips, thereby betraying the waves of pleasure he is sending throughout my body.

"Paul, suck on kitten's nipples and see if they're to your liking." Paul leans over and begins sucking and nibbling on my left nipple, and caressing my right breast with his hand. My mouth opens, emitting a silent scream of exctasy, my eyes blink furiously, trying not to cry at the embarassment, humiliation and pleasure my Master is affording me via His friends as He watches in silence.

Master walks around to the foot of the table, His eyes never leaving mine, smiling evilly, knowing that when He looks at me that way, he can make me cum from across the room if he chooses to do so. He has taught me well. "kitten, how do you feel?"

"Mas..Master, i'm so hot, " i gasp, "Mas..Master, please, please...." A small smile. "Just one thing, kitten, DO NOT CUM UNTIL I TELL YOU TO." "Y...yes, M..Master..." i gasp as Michael's tongue does delicious things to my body, as does Paul's. My clit is swelling, twitching, and i'm doing my best not to let go as i squirm on the table while several men watch on.

i completely lose touch, forgetting where i am or why. The waves and rushes are coming faster and my very flesh starts to quiver. Master leans over me now, close to my face, whispering, " Who are you?" "k..k..kitten..., i'm kitten," i manage to whisper back. Another satisfied smile. "What are you?" "Slut, slut, i'm Your slut." Master looks around at the men, "Matthew, taste my sluts asshole and tell me if she has cleaned herself well." Matthew actually gets under the table and begins to lick my rosebud, quickly raising his head, nodding to Master, and goes back to tongueing me for all he's worth. My eyes remain locked onto Master's, trying to ground myself as i feel myself begin to float away.

He then opens His pants, brings out His bulging penis, grabs my hair and turns my head to the side, facing Him. Obediently i open my mouth and He fucks my face as only He knows how.

i begin to moan, unable to keep quiet, reveling in all the sensations rushing through my body, and i suck harder on my Masters beautiful cock, as He leans over ans whispers again, "I have a big surprise in store for you, my pet, DO NOT CUM YET." My eyes look into His and He smiles at me, His big strong hand relaxes in my hair for a second, and i see the love in His hooded eyes.

i can't think or care about what else he could possibly do to top this...i'm just trying desperately not to cum.

Michael is sucking on my clit harder now, Paul is biting my nipples, and Matthew is practically under the table, playing with my rosebud, all while i service my Master. Matthew then stands to the side, reaches over, and after wetting a finger in his mouth, slips it into my tight opening. i try not to scream as Master holds my head with His powerful hand, forcing His cock deep into my throat, cutting off my breath. When He feels me relax a bit, he pulls out to let me breathe.

Out of the corner of my eye, i see Daniel leave the room, carrying something long and skinny, a rod of some sort, winking in the light, looking like some sort of metal. My eyes roam the room, what i can see of it, and i can see some of the men watching the display, stroking their bulging cocks throught their pants. Some are shifting anxiously from foot to foot, glancing at the door Daniel just walked through.

i'm getting so very close to cumming, and Master senses this. he calls out, "Now, Daniel," and in walks Daniel, holding the glowing red-hot branding iron in the air. Master slips His cock out of my mouth and quickly stuffs a gag in it's place before i can draw a breath to scream again. My eyes try desperately to convey my safeword to Him, but He won't look at me.

i'm thrashing a much as i can, which is not a lot. Master says, "Hold her knees open," and some of the men move foreward to grab my knees which are quivering in fear and unbridled lust, as i'm almost at the point of no return, panting through my gag. My hips are bucking against my will and hands hold them down hard against the table.

"Cum, now, my little slave," Master says to me, and i begin to shake from my head to my toes, as the most powerful orgasm i have ever had rips throughout my body. Michael steps away, and my Master's hand takes over, sending wave after wave of electricity through me, and...the most intense pain explodes from the inside of my right thigh to every nerve ending in my body, mixing the most exquiste pain with the most exquisite pleasure to create a mind blowing orgasm...and another, and another.

My mind is somewhere above the spectacle, watching, smiling as i almost pass out. The inside of my thigh is on fire, my clit is throbbing, and my flesh quivers uncontrollably. HE HAS BRANDED ME!!!!

Awhile later, i open my eyes - i DID pass out - and see that the men have left. Daniel is applying a salve to my wound and Master is standing next to him holding gauze, looking concerned, but pleased. "kitten, " He says in a soft voice, "Now you are Mine, totally and completely, forever." He reaches over and picks up the now cooled iron and i see a J encircled by a crown of thorns. My eyes roll, and softly, Master tell me that Daniel, an M.D. has given me a shot, a painkiller and sedative.

After Daniel ministers to my burn, Master walks him to the door, and remains for a minute, talking with him in low tones. When He returns, he circles slowly, judging my demeanor. Satisfied, he gently unties me, carries me up to the bathroom, sits me on the sink and sponges my sweaty aching body, avoiding the burn, not caring that He is getting all wet in the process. He then dries me off with a big fluffy towel, carries me to the bed where the covers are already pulled back and a sheet is lying over the existing sheet, covers me up, leans over and whispers to me, "Sleep, My baby kitten. Sleep now." He then kisses me on the forehead and settles into the chair at the foot of the bed, watching over me, watching out for His property.

As i drift off, i smile to myself, wondering how in the world He'll ever top this.

ANCILLA
ANCILLA
8 Followers