A Slut's Triangle Pt. 01

Story Info
Kryss fucks Ashleigh and leaves her wanting something more.
2.4k words
4.12
49k
36

Part 1 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kantarii
Kantarii
193 Followers

Author's Note: This storyline is a continuation of "Best Friends Forever" which I'm still working on (slowly but surely).

***************************

Prologue

***************************

Brian, my best friend, introduced me to Tiffany at a party just days before he and his girlfriend Sara moved to Denver, Colorado. We hit it off and dated for about a year before we tied the knot. Hopelessly in love, I was optimistic our marriage would last forever.

We had our ups and downs in, but everything seemed to work itself out for the best. As time passed, we settled into a routine and started a family. After eight years being together, seven happily married, it all ended when I found out she got pregnant from an affair.

The affair devastated me. Heartbroken, I shut out the world. Those around me paid the price. Like a fool, I tried to win back her love, but she led me on with lies. I don't hate her, but I saw her true colors. Eventually, I forgave her. I soon realized that I no longer had any love left in my heart for someone so willing to betray my trust and take my love for granted.

Battle lines were drawn and our bitter divorce was hard on me, leaving scars I'll never forget. She went out of her way to destroy the things we shared together, even turned her back on our son Waylon. In the aftermath, it was all I could do to move on with my life. Fortunately, my parents were there to help with my son while I struggled to put my life back together.

Before long, I began to sink deeper and deeper into depression. The only person that I had for emotional support was Kryss, a friend of mine. I trusted him, but not like Brian. Still, he was a shoulder for me to cry on when I needed one. Eventually, I confided in him about me being a transvestite, a secret I had kept from everyone except my wife, my best friend Brian, and the people closest to me.

My private life had a profound effect on him. In a way, it changed him. His interest in me grew deeper after he saw me dressed as a woman for the first time. Foolish and blind, I dismissed it, thinking it would pass.

Exploiting my fragile emotional state for selfish needs, he manipulated me. He said it was my fault Tiffany had an affair and that I drove her into the arms of another man dressing like a woman. He said I'd be happier if I went back to satisfying the sexual needs of men in bed.

Sadly, I believed him and we ended up getting sexually involved. At first, things were great. Over time, however, our relationship seemed to be lacking something, something I craved - a commitment. Despite the complications, I've been sleeping with him and other guys ever since, giving up hope of finding a woman who would love me for who I am without betraying my love.

***************************

Today, two years later.

***************************

I don't know what it is about Kryss that backs me across the empty parking lot to the hood of his Mustang. Maybe it's the thrill of having sex in public. Maybe it's the gleam of lust in his cold, brown eyes. Perhaps it's his domineering, 6'2" stature towering over me. One thing's for certain, I want to feel his beautiful, sexy cock buried inside my ass. It gives me a sense of self-worth submitting to his sexual needs like a good little slut.

My name is Kevin, but most people I know call me Ashleigh. I'm a transvestite and passable dressed as a woman, but it's not the only thing that defines me - just something people use to describe me. At the moment, I consider myself gay since I've slept with guys most of my life.

"Foreplay - you want to have foreplay with casual sex," Kryss protests, folding his arms.

"Why not," I ask, cozying up to him. "I'm giving myself to you."

"Tell me you're fucking kidding."

"It'd be nice every once in awhile," I hint, placing my hands on his chest.

"I'm not Brian," he says, lifting my chin with his hand.

"I know," I mumble, gazing into his eyes. "It's not like I'm asking you to make love to me or anything."

"There's not enough time now for all that," he adds.

"No one's around," I point out.

"You're missing the point, Ashleigh."

"Just one kiss - please," I beg, batting my eyes.

Giving in, Kryss wraps his arms around my tiny waist and pulls me towards him. The bulge in his blue jeans presses against my tight, black leather skirt. Instantly, I feel safe, secure, and needed. To some extent, I feel loved, but only when we have sex. Anyway, it's comforting to know my flawless feminine image turns him on so easily, despite the fact I'm just a guy under the clothes and makeup.

He kisses me. As our lips mesh together, my heart melts like butter. It's not the greatest kiss by any means. Still, the feeling is something I wish would last forever. I savor the short-lived moment of passion for as long as possible. Too bad it isn't as magical for him as it is for me.

"Fuck me, Kryss," I whisper, shuttering my eyes, waiting for a reply.

"Mmm...," he moans.

"Fuck me," I whisper again.

Kryss' warm breath fans across my neck and sends shivers racing up my spine. My toes curl and my arms drape over his broad shoulders. Suddenly, I'm horny.

"I love when you beg for it like a slut," he says, rubbing the bulge in his jeans against my leather skirt.

"l need it."

"Spoken like a true slut," he jests, spinning me around and bending me over on the hood of his Mustang.

"Take me," I say, looking over my shoulder.

Aroused, Kryss hikes my skirt over my hips. Then, he slides my pink satin panties off my waist and down my legs, exposing my ass. The cool breeze takes a toll on my soft, hairless cock. Soon, it draws up inside me like a scared little turtle.

"Oh, I'm going to pound that sexy little ass of yours," he says, unzipping his blue jeans.

"Promises - promises," I tease, sweeping my long red hair from my eyes, smiling.

"You want it, don't you," he asks, fishing his cock from his boxers.

"I thought about this all day," I say, wiggling my ass.

"I've waited all week to tap your ass," he says, kicking my feet apart as he positions himself behind me.

After a long work week of dealing with Jason's bullshit at the office, I'm ready to get some dick from Kryss. Reaching back over my hips, I spread my cheeks apart, exposing myself. It's an open invitation for him to fuck me.

Warm saliva oozes from his mouth and drips into my crack. It tickles. Then, he presses his cock against my partially open hole.

"Oh, God," I gasp, arching my back.

As Kryss pushes his cock inside me, my arms reach across the hood of his car looking for something to grasp. My tight ass stretches and opens up, wrapping itself around his warm cock. Soon, the initial pain subsides and the feelings of pleasure follow.

"Mmm...," he moans, pushing himself deeper into me.

"Fuck it like a pussy," I beg.

"Goddamn, you're sexy," he says, smacking my rump with the palm of his hand.

"I've been naughty," I whisper.

"You have," he asks, squeezing my corset.

Kryss pulls me back towards him until his balls are touching my skin. Then, he smacks my ass again just hard enough to leave a red mark. A sharp stinging sensation lingers in my mind as his hips begin moving, pumping my ass.

"Yes, yes, oh, my God, yes, Kryss," I moan as his cock slides in and out of my ass. "Fuck my little faggot ass."

"Mmm...," he moans, smacking my ass again. "You're so warm and tight."

His balls slap against my flesh. The rhythm of his hips - every single thrust - is mind blowing and out of this world. Soon, my little sissy cock is flopping around between my legs like a fish out of water and leaking pre-cum. Instinctively, I reach down and touch myself to intensify the feelings. Then, I lick my fingertip clean.

"Don't stop - don't stop," I beg.

I start grinding my ass on Kryss' cock while he's pounds me.

"That's it. Bounce that little ass on my cock, baby."

"Cum in my ass," I beg, fondling my soft cock.

"Is that - is that where you want it," he pants.

"Fill me with your cum," I say, stroking it.

"I'm close - just a - just a little more."

He opens his eyes and sees me playing with myself.

"Fuck my little faggot ass."

"Don't do that while I'm fucking you," he says, pulling my hand away and pinning it against the hood. "It makes me feel like I'm gay."

I go out of my way satisfying Kryss' needs like a good little slut. He has his share of flaws, though. Some I can ignore, others I tolerate, and sometimes - love hurts. Still, denying me the trivial things I crave bothers me, just not enough to leave him.

"I want to cum, too," I insist.

"You can jerk yourself off later," he counters, sliding his dick out of my ass.

Suddenly, I feel empty and hollow. I want him to put his beautiful, sexy cock back inside me where it belongs. That won't happen now - not after I upset him.

"But - but I want to share the moment," I pout.

"Yeah, whatever," he says, spinning me around by my shoulders.

"There's nothing wrong with it,"I add, gazing into his eyes.

"You're starting to sound like a typical fucking bitch," he scolds.

"I'm not a bitch."

"I don't have time for the romantic bullshit," he says, pushing me down onto my knees.

I'm not blessed like Kryss is. No woman wants a man who dresses like a woman, certainly not one with a tiny cock. Basically, I'm fishing with the wrong bait. Guys, however, are attracted to me. That's why I get down on my knees and worship him at his feet. It's where I belong, even if it seems humiliating.

"I want to suck you," I say, opening up my mouth as I extend my tongue.

Nothing says I love you like sucking cock ass to mouth and nothing turns me on more than doing it. The thought of touching myself again crosses my mind, but I know better. He won't approve of it. Resting my hands on my thighs, I tilt my head back and close my eyes, waiting for him to feed me.

"Maybe next time," he says, jerking himself off until his cock explodes.

Warm, sticky cum shoots all over my pretty face. I'm heartbroken. I've waited all week to suck Kryss' cock only for him to deny me the pleasure. It's selfish to refuse me something so trivial. Still, I find it strangely erotic being used by him. He knows it. After all, I'm just a faggot.

"Damn, why didn't you let me suck you off, Kryss?"

"Look, I'm sorry," he apologizes, lifting my chin. "I hate to fuck and run, but I've got to go."

"I'd like to think I'm more than just a piece of ass," I protest.

"That's all you are for now," he says, smearing his cum on my lipstick.

When Kryss is through, I kiss the head of his cock. He slaps it on my lips, depositing the last few drops of his cum - such a waste.

"I want to be more than just your little slut."

"I get the feeling you want something more than just casual sex," he scoffs, stuffing his cock in his boxers.

Kryss walks away zipping up his blue jeans. As he walks around his car I pull my panties up. He waits for me, leaning on the car door.

"I don't know," I mumble, walking around the car.

"I'll call you tomorrow," he promises, crawling in behind the wheel, "but I really need to go."

"How about dinner," I inquire, pulling my skirt back down into place.

"Dinner is a no go," he says, starting the car.

"Maybe some other time," I suggest.

Kryss revs the engine.

"Look, I know what you're wanting, but right now, you're just a piece of ass, nothing more," he explains, revving the engine again.

My eyes water.

I want more from Kryss, something that wasn't possible with Brian. I can't explain that to him without it upsetting him again. If I had a pussy between my legs, however, things might be different. As it is now, having a dick is getting in the way of my happiness.

"That's not fair to me," I pout.

"Stop pouting and listen to me for once," he says, glancing at his phone. "Most guys are going to treat you the exact same way."

Kryss' words hurt. I'll get over it. I usually do. Besides, the next time I see him, I probably won't even remember being upset. I wish he'd open his eyes and see what I'm offering him.

Anyway, despite his faults, he treats me well for the most part. However, his lust for me will forever trump my love for him. That allows my thoughts to consume me. It's ironic; those very same thoughts keep me coming back to him, knowing that I'm just a piece of ass, hoping he'll change.

"You don't have to be like most guys, Kryss."

"I don't care who you sleep with looking for an illusion of love," he says, tossing his phone into the passenger seat, "just remember my needs come first."

"I only want you."

Dismissing me, Kryss shuts the car door and drives away, leaving me alone in the parking lot. He doesn't even bother to look in the rearview mirror to see me waving bye to him.

I turn and head for my car, raking Kryss' cum off my cheeks. Then, I suck my fingers clean. The evening is still young. Once I freshen up a bit, I'll probably go in the Chamber and chat with Brenda when it opens. Then again, I may go home, take a hot bath, jerk off, and call it a night.

"At least I satisfied his needs like a good little slut," I mumble, opening my car door.

Kantarii
Kantarii
193 Followers