A Slut's Triangle Pt. 13

Story Info
Ashleigh's plan backfires, Brenda sets Kryss up to fail.
2.8k words
4.66
10k
4

Part 13 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kantarii
Kantarii
194 Followers

It's 7:19am. Surprising, I'm still awake. The storm clouds have cleared over Atlanta's twilight skies as daylight begins to seep through the cracks in my bedroom blinds. The sun will be up shortly to dry up the puddles of rainwater. Both Kimberly and I should be passed out and asleep by now, but our conversation has kept us awake talking about this, that, and the other.

"If it makes you feel any better," I confess, resetting my alarm on my iPhone, "guys cheat on me, too."

"Well, I'm a jealous kind of person," she admits, tugging at my shoulder after I sit my iPhone on the nightstand. "It's not one of my finer qualities."

"There's nothing wrong with being a little jealous," I remark, rolling all the way over to face her. "I want to know I'm the most important person in my partner's life."

"Not to change the subject," she yawns, rolling over to face away from me, "but what's it like being with guys?"

"I'm a sexual fantasy to most of them," I answer, resting my hand on her hip. "Not many guys will commit to a relationship with someone like me."

"Being a sexual fantasy to someone else doesn't lead to a meaningful relationship," she remarks, wiggling her ass into my belly to suggest something to me.

"Hahaha... Sometimes I feel like I'm fishing with the wrong bait," I jest, rubbing my hand around on her thigh, caressing her leg.

"Fishing with the wrong bait?" she asks, putting her hand over mine to stop it, "I'm not sure I'm following you."

"Everything about me screams that I'm a faggot," I sigh, cuddling up to her. "Guys seem to be the only ones that are really attracted to me."

"Your boyfriend must have some good dick," she speculates, releasing my hand, allowing me to move it freely again.

"Hahaha... Well, he could probably hustle hot chocolate to the people in Hell," I joke, gliding my hand across her abdomen, "but even he doesn't want to have a serious relationship with me."

"Hahaha... You crack my ass up with the things you say," she chuckles, moaning as I wedge my hand under her warm breast, "You're not anything like my boyfriend."

Kimberly's comment is reassuring even though I know she's referring to Kryss. As I roll over to blow out the candle, her iPhone chimes with a text. Then, a second text soon follows. Oddly, she ignores the texts without even bothering to check to see who sent them. They're probably from Kryss. If so, he'll text me next looking for a piece of ass.

"He's selfish in bed," she adds, yawning again, "and thinks he's God's gift to women."

"I'm nothing like that. It's just not in me," I mumble, succumbing to sleep with my hand nestled underneath her warm breast.

"So, if you found a woman that loves you for who you are, then what?" She asks, wiggling her ass in my belly, realizing I've fallen asleep.

Minutes later Kimberly closes her eyes and succumbs to sleep as well, secure in my arms. For me, it's a peaceful sleep, filled with pleasant dreams. By the time I awake, it's nearly noon. Stretching my arm out across the bed, I slide it over my satin sheets searching for Kimberly before I open my eyes. When I realize I'm alone in bed, I open my eyes and sit up on the edge of the bed.

My black satin nightgown she wore to bed is laying over the top of my bathroom door. Her clothes and purse are gone. Picking up my iPhone, I stagger into the bathroom, smearing my makeup as I rub the sleep from my eyes. After splashing some cold water on my face to wake up, I check my missed texts.

"You won't believe what just happened," Brenda's first text reads.

"Hey, I'm going to stop by to pick Kimberly up for work," her next text reads.

"So it wasn't a dream," I mumble, picking up a short note stuck to the mirror.

"Last night was wonderful. I learned a lot about you. By the way, I love your house, especially the bathroom. It's amazing," the note reads.

Kimberly's note doesn't reveal a whole lot and leaves me assuming things. I do crack a smile, though, after reading it. Initially, I want to send her a quick text, but I decide against it. Something tells me that I'm still harboring unresolved sexual confusion. A part of me wants to give Kryss a chance to make things right. Suddenly, my iPhone chimes with a text from Brenda that ends my thoughts.

"Your ass going to stay in bed all day?" Brenda's text reads.

"I thought about it," I reply, leaning my ass back up against my bathroom vanity.

"Swing by the Chamber. We need to talk," her reply beams back.

Brenda's text sounds important, but not really urgent. After tossing my iPhone in my purse, I end up procrastinating before taking a shower, shaving, and putting on my lingerie. Then, I put on a pair of tan, thigh high pantyhose and slip on my black, faux leather mini skirt and a short sleeve, floral print black satin top.

Sitting down at the bathroom vanity, I put on my makeup and primp my hair before putting on a little bit of jewelry to accent my outfit. When I'm finished, I slip on my ankle-high black leather boots, zip them up, and buckle the side straps on them. Exhausted, I check myself over and over in the mirror countless times. Satisfied with my appearance, I stuff my cigarettes and iPhone into my purse, spray on a hint of perfume, then head to my car with my keys in hand.

Atlanta traffic isn't bad today - not like it normally is. In no time at all, I'm pulling into the lower parking lot of the Chamber. After parking my Ford Focus down, I make my way to the entrance while scanning the parking lot for Kryss' red Mustang. I'm relieved not to see it. Once inside the bar, I mingle through the crowd until I find an empty table next to the wall and have a seat. Then, I cross my legs ladylike and wave to get Brenda's attention before I dig a cigarette from my purse.

"I'm going on break, Kimberly," Brenda hollers, picking up her drink and walking from behind the bar.

"Alright," Kimberly replies, serving mixed drinks to the guys swarmed around the crowded bar.

"I love those ankle high boots," Brenda remarks, having a seat at the table with me.

"Thanks, I bought them off Amazon," I reply, flicking the ashes off my cigarette.

"So, did you get you some pussy from her last night?" Brenda pries, sitting her glass on the table.

"Hahaha... Kimberly laid it on me," I jest, puffing on my cigarette, "but I made total fool out of myself."

"Hahaha... You don't say," she teases, swiping the cigarette from my hand, "so did you forget how to use your dick?"

"Hahaha... No, but she's freaky in bed," I reply, exhaling a cloud of smoke, "and it's going to really complicate things."

"How's that?" She asks, sipping on her drink, studying me.

"She wants to watch me sucking off my boyfriend," I mumble, attempting to mask the concern in my eyes.

"Holy shit!" She blurts, putting her hand over her mouth, nearly spitting out her Coke.

"I don't know how to tell her that Kryss is fucking me behind her back," I confess, staring down at the table.

"I'll talk to her," she offers, puffing on my cigarette and gesturing with her hand. "Just don't go doing anything stupid."

"So, what did I miss out on last night?" I ask, scanning the crowded bar.

"Tommie totaled his Camaro," she begins, glancing over her shoulder at Kimberly, "driving Kryss around."

"Damn!" I exclaim, turning my attention back to her. "Is he alright?"

"His arm is fractured," she elaborates, crushing out the cigarette. "The cops arrested him for drinking and driving.

"That's fucked up," I remark, uncrossing and recrossing my legs.

"Then, Kryss called me looking for a ride home," she begins, sipping on her glass of Coke, "but I talked Derek into doing it."

"That's fucked up," I utter, glancing up to see Kimberly staring at us.

"Anyway, Derek said Kryss was mad that Kimberly didn't answer his texts," she adds, sitting her glass down on the table.

Suddenly, my iPhone chimes, interrupting our conversation. Then, more texts follow. Picking it up, I glance at the screen - it's Kryss. I don't want to reply him - not now.

"Looks like Kryss is hitting you up for a booty call," she teases, teeming with curiosity.

"Yeah, he wants a piece of ass from me," I answer, drumming my fingernails on the table.

"Hahaha... Are you going to do it?" She asks, swiping my iPhone from my hand.

"Oh, Hell, no!" I answer, studying her as she reads through his texts. "Are you serious?"

"Hahaha... Wow, you've got to be kidding me," she chuckles, sending him a text from my iPhone. "He actually believes size is all that matters."

"What are you saying to him?" I inquire, studying the wicked smile on her face.

"Oh, nothing - just that - you're here and not leaving for a while," she answers, grinning as she hands my phone back to me. "He'll text me in a few minutes."

"Why would he do that?" I ask, laying my iPhone on the table.

"He wants to get in my panties, plus he's going to want to know if Kimberly is here," she answers, finishing her drink. "Don't answer any more of his texts."

"He won't come here if Kimberly and I are both here," I add, unsure of her intentions. "It's too risky."

"Oh, he'll come," she assures, standing up from the table. "All it takes is a little female persuasion."

"Hahaha... You're going to have to teach me that," I joke, glancing up at wicked grin on her face.

Brenda can't stand Kryss. Otherwise, I might actually believe that she's going to let him in her panties. Seconds later, her iPhone chimes. The wicked smile on her face widens as she reads the text. Turning away, she heads back to the bar, sending her reply. I have some doubts that she can convince him to come up to the Chamber. In a way, I don't really want him here.

By the time Brenda steps behind the bar, Kryss is burning up my phone. Disgusted, I turn off my phone and toss it in my purse. Glancing up, I notice Brenda and Kimberly aren't at the bar. They're probably in the back gossiping about me getting laid last night. Frustrated, I stand up and sling my purse over my shoulder.

"She's not interested in you," a timid voice remarks, catching me off guard.

"Excuse me?" I ask, stopping in my tracks, then turning around.

Standing in front of me is a tall, stocky guy wearing a plain gray tee-shirt with his hands shoved into his blue jean pockets. His short, brown hair and trimmed beard accent his ruggedly, handsome face. I'm guessing he's probably in his early forties, definitely older than I am.

"Someone as pretty as you ought to be getting laid every night," he remarks, cocking his head to the side.

"I've got no problem getting laid," I reply, sweeping my eyes over him.

"I'm sure," he quips, pulling his hands out of his pockets, "but it looks like you have trouble getting pussy."

"She's just a friend," I remark, turning to walk away.

"Why don't you follow me back to my place?" He suggests, stopping me in my tracks with his persistence.

For a second, I consider his offer, but it's just too risky with me being a transvestite. However, it does have my mind churning, thinking last night might've been a one time fling for Kimberly. I mean, she hasn't spoke to me since last night or said that we should take things further.

"I don't really know you," I answer, politely declining his offer to hookup.

"I'm Keith," he introduces, extending his hand, "Joey's half brother."

"I'm Ashleigh," I reply, shaking his hand, then quickly retracting it.

"I can pay you," he offers, muffling his words incase anyone is eavesdropping on our conversation.

"I'm not a hooker," I reply, immediately losing interest.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offended you," he apologizes, tugging on my shoulder, "Joey, told me to look you up."

"Joey told you about me?" I ask, sweeping my eyes around the bar looking for Joey.

"Yeah, he comes here a good bit," Keith adds, stuffing his hands into his pockets again, "when he and his wife Jessica are fussing."

"Hmm...," I pause, taking my purse off my shoulder and having a seat at one of the empty tables.

"You know him?" he asks, having a seat across the table from me.

"Yeah, I know him," I answer, digging in my purse for a cigarette and lighting it.

Keith and I chit chat for a while, mostly about Joey and Jessica, but a few other things as well. He's a nice guy, someone I could possibly see myself in bed with. In some ways he's like Joey, but he doesn't favor him in the least. He's definitely eager to have sex with me when I tell him all the things that I love to do with guys in bed.

"Are you sure you don't want to go back to my place?" Keith asks, chiseling at my lack of interest to leave the bar.

"I'm not really in the mood right now," I decline, exhaling a cloud of smoke into the air, "but if you want me to suck your cock, I be more than happy to do that."

"Like right now - in here?" he asks, looking around at the crowded bar. "Aren't you scared someone will see us?"

"Hahaha... I've probably sucked off half the guys in here at some point," I jest, crushing out my cigarette.

The look on Keith's face is priceless. While he's pondering my offer. I glance up to see what both Brenda and Kimberly are doing. Brenda is busy serving drinks at the bar, but I don't see Kimberly at the bar. She's probably either in the back with Justin or on break. Anyway, Brenda is not paying me any mind so I assume she wasn't able to convince Kryss to come to the Chamber - which is a good thing.

Standing up from the table, I lead Keith to a secluded corner of the bar where I can get up close and personal with him. He's noticeably skittish in contrast to my overly outgoing personality. Once we find a quite place, I wiggle my way between his thighs and spread them apart. Then, I drape my arms over his shoulders and gaze down into the dark, blue eyes. Amazingly, he's speechless and I haven't done anything extraordinary yet. Still his inexperience is amusing. I just hope he doesn't cum in his pants.

"Hahaha... This must be your first time, I remark, lowering myself between his legs.

"Uh - uh, yeah," Keith stutters, struggling to unbutton his pants only to fight with his zipper.

"Here, let me help you with that," I offer unzipping his pants for him.

"Are you - uh - are you going to swallow?" He stutters, pulling his pants out of the way.

"Hahaha... Would you rather I spit in on the ground and waste it?" I jest, fishing around in his boxers for his cock.

"Don't do that," he mumbles, wiggling in his seat while I fondle and play with his cock.

Keith isn't overly hung - about average I'd say. Kryss and Tommie would put him to shame, though. If I were in the mood to fuck, I'd probably crawl up in his lap, wrap my arms around him, and sit on his cock. That would really blow his fucking mind.

Resting my hand on his thigh for balance, I hold his flaccid cock upright and guide my lips to it. I can feel his heart beating in his cock while he squirms around in his seat. When my warm lips wrap around his cock, it springs to life, getting super hard in my mouth. Then, his breathing intensifies as I begin to suck on his cock.

"You look so sexy with your lips wrapped around my cock," he whispers, touching the side of my face with his hand.

It doesn't matter how good of a blowjob I give Keith. He's gong to remember it for the rest of his life - probably even brag about it for weeks to all of his friends and Joey. Before I really get caught up with sucking his cock, I'm rudely interrupted.

"Get off his fucking cock," Kryss shouts, clenching a handful of my long, red hair and snatching me away from Keith's cock, slamming my ass to the floor.

Kantarii
Kantarii
194 Followers