A Slut's Triangle Pt. 16

Story Info
Ashleigh and Kimberly’s relationship begins.
2.4k words
4.81
10k
7

Part 16 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kantarii
Kantarii
192 Followers

Thank God my embarrassing trip to the emergency room is finally over. Without having both Brenda and Kimberly by my side for moral support, I highly doubt that I could've faced the ordeal alone. They're definitely a blessing to have as friends. It would've been a nightmare for me had my cock gotten hard while the doctor was examining me.

Anyway, it's well into the evening hours by the time we finally hit the interstate after stopping to get something to eat. With my aching head resting upon Kimberly's shoulder, I silently ponder a complication to arise from Kryss' jealous rage. After beating myself up in thought long enough, I raise my head and break the silence.

"It looks like I'm going to miss out on the all-girls party," I sigh, holding onto my ribs.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Brenda asks, glancing up at me in the rear view mirror." I want you there."

"I want you there, too, Ashleigh," Kimberly adds, sliding her hand on my pantyhose, stirring my emotions enough to put a tear in my eye.

"I won't be much fun to hang out with - not with two cracked ribs," I explain, trying to talk myself out of going to the party.

"Don't hand me that bullshit," Brenda remarks, changing lanes to zip around the lighter traffic. "I'll just postpone the party."

"You don't have to do all that just for me," I suggest, leaning forward and putting my hand on the back of her car seat.

"I'll just move it to the first Saturday in December," Brenda proposes, swapping lanes over and over again, battling her way through heavier traffic.

"That would be December 2nd.," I confirm, leaning back in the seat as Brenda veers down the exit ramp, "and my birthday."

"Oh, did you have something better going on than an all-girls party at my house?" Brenda teases, yielding at the red light, then quickly turning right. "I didn't think so."

Brenda's persistence and sarcasm are something else. She obviously wants me to be at her party. It feels even better just knowing that Kimberly wants me there as well. Anyway, within a short time, we're pulling into the lower parking lot of the Chamber.

"Are you okay to drive home by yourself?" Brenda asks, parking her car beside my Ford Focus and getting out of her car.

"I don't know - I think so," I reply, opening my door.

"I'd feel better if you would let me drive you home," Kimberly offers, looking over the roof of Brenda's car as Brenda helps me out of the backseat.

"That sounds like a plan to me," Brenda adds, motioning for Kimberly to open my passenger door. "I've got to get inside and help Justin close down the bar."

I'm starting to notice that Kimberly really does care about me. It's overshadowing the fact I'm unable to find a meaningful relationship with a guy considering I'm a transvestite. She also seems to accept that side of me and it would be foolish for me to not to give her a chance. Still, I'm not sure if I'll ever get over my obsession with guys and getting cock.

Mentally exhausted, I dig my car keys out of my purse and hand them to Kimberly. When she starts my car, she's unusually quiet as if she were in deep thought about something. I would've have guessed she'd stop by Brenda's house first to get her car, but she doesn't. Instead, she heads for my place. Nevertheless, I'm relieved we finally pull into my driveway.

"Whew, it's great to be home," I sigh, opening my front door with Kimberly close behind me.

"So did you have any other plans for this evening?" She asks, following me into my bedroom.

"I haven't really given it much thought," I answer, glancing over my shoulder as she flops down on my bed.

After sitting my purse and keys down on top of my chest of drawers, I head into the bathroom to have a look at my battered face. My makeup is a total mess where Kryss slapped me. While I'm stripping off my clothes and washing the makeup from my face, Kimberly waits for me on the bed, reading through her missed texts. Disgusted, she sends a few replies, then turns her iPhone off to vent her feelings.

"I can't believe Kryss has the audacity to ask me to swing by his place tonight," she remarks, chucking her iPhone onto the nightstand.

"I'm surprised he hasn't tried to apologize to me," I add, walking out of the bathroom wearing pink satin lingerie, "not that it'll change my feelings or anything."

"How long has Kryss been seeing you," she inquires, kicking off her shoes as she follows me around the bed with her eyes, "if you don't mind me asking?"

"Hmm... Almost six years," I answer, sifting through my wardrobe looking for my light pink satin pajamas. "Just after my divorce finalized."

"Wow! He's been cheating on me for the entire year and half we've been together," she confirms, unbuttoning her blue jeans and sliding them off her legs.

"Hahaha..," I laugh, slipping my pink satin pajamas on to cover my bandaged ribs. "I'm pretty much in the same category."

"Did I miss something?" She asks, tossing her socks on the floor.

"No, not really," I reply, closing my closet door and turning around to find her half naked on my bed, "but if you confront him about it, he'll either deny it or demonize me and say I tricked him into having sex."

"Well, he showed his true colors today," she remarks, sitting up in the middle of my bed and folding her legs. "I'm through with all his bullshit, lies, and stupid games."

"I wish it were that easy for me to break things off with him," I add, walking around the bed, "but that's probably why I slept with so many other guys."

"I should've end our relationship when I started suspecting that he was cheating on me," she elaborates, glancing over her shoulder, studying me.

Kimberly's words catch my attention. I can empathize with her, but I wish it was that easy for me to walk away from Kryss. Still, we've both been hurt by him in different ways and I can only speculate what she's thinking about at the moment. However, it's reassuring to know that she's through with him, but I'm still wondering where that leave us.

"I tried to end things with Kryss on several occasions only to go back to him," I admit, having a seat on the bed behind her, "but when Brenda told me what he was doing behind your back -"

"What did you see in him for you to fall in love?" She interrupts, stretching her arms high in the air above her head.

"Kryss was the only person who was there for me when my marriage collapsed," I explain, lifting her shirt up and over her head. "After I told him that I dress like a woman, he started hounding me to have sex with him. I was vulnerable, too blind to see that he was taking advantage of my divorce to pursue his own interests. I really wanted something more than a sexual relationship with Kryss - all I got was lies."

"I feel so bad for you," she relates, unhooking her bra, then sliding it over her arms and tossing it into the floor. "He did me the same way when I broke off things with my last boyfriend Ryan. Things were great at first, but then he started treating me like shit, being selfish, and avoiding me unless he wanted something."

"I should've broke things off with Kryss a long time ago, though," I add, burying my face in her flesh to smell her perfume.

The fragrance of perfume lingering on her neck swirls with the thoughts in my head. Suddenly, everything beyond the moment seems so unimportant. Leaning my head over Kimberly's shoulder, I fan my warm breath across her skin as I kiss her on the neck. Then, sliding my arms underneath hers, I coil them around her body like a snake and cup her breasts in my hands to caress them.

Strangely, even though I'm not all-dolled-up like a woman, my lesbian fantasies still run rampant through my mind. Closing my eyes prematurely, I want to submerse myself in my make-believe fantasies, but I don't. Glancing back over her shoulder, Kimberly waits patiently to greet my warm lips with hers.

Time itself seems to stand still as our lips connect for a long, passionate kiss. Then, I glide my hand across her smooth, silky skin as I make my way down towards her panties. When I slither my hand into her satin panties, I blindly search for her clit. The instant my fingertips touch her clit, she leans her head backwards and twists her waist. As she gasps and moans, she searches for my warm lips with hers for another passionate kiss.

"Don't stop," she whispers as I trace small circles around on her clit with the tips of my fingers, "that feels so good."

"Your panties are wet," I whisper in her ear as she pulls my hand from beneath her panties and guides my fingers up to her mouth.

"I want to taste the love I feel for you," she murmurs, licking and sucking my fingers as she savors her own juices like a sweet nectar.

My cock twitches in my panties, begging to be freed as I nibble on Kimberly's ear lobes with my lips. Turning around to face me, she collapses and melts onto my bed with anticipation, raising her knees high into the air. Then, she slowly spreads her slender legs apart. Opportunity beacons as I position myself between her legs and rest my hands on her inner thighs to savor her flesh once more.

As soon as the tip of my tongue touches her clit, Kimberly threads her fingers through my hair, pulling my head closer to her. Spreading open her moist pussy with my thumbs, I expose her clit to my hungry tongue. Then, with the tip of my tongue, I trace an invisible path around and around on her clit, teasing it as if I were trying to write the letters of a foreign alphabet.

"Don't stop," she pleas, squirming around on the bed while she fondles her nipples with her fingers. "Eat my pussy."

The moment builds with intensity as I eat Kimberly's pussy until she finally climaxes with her orgasm. Her warm juices ooze over my salivating tongue and across my lower lip. As I back away from her to give my tongue a rest, I gaze up into her eyes. A smile of satisfaction spreads across her face.

"Make love to me," she begs, looking into my eyes as she continues to fondle her nipples. "Make love to me, please."

I'd love to have Kimberly crawl up top and sit down on my cock, but my aching ribs are limiting what I can do. Weaving my arms underneath her knees, I raise her slender legs up above me and rest them on my shoulders. Then, I slide my cock from under my satin panties and tease her warm, wet pussy with the head of it before sliding it into her. As soon as I penetrate her flesh, she closes her eyes and begins to moan.

My aching ribs prevent me from rushing things along to fast. Taking it easy, I slowly slide my cock in and out of her pussy as I enjoy the incredible feelings. I really want to increase my speed, but my aching ribs probably won't allow it. However, I don't hear Kimberly complaining about what I'm doing. After I find my rhythm, I soon find my hands on her breasts, caressing them as I slide my cock in and out of her wet pussy.

Her loving, blue eyes gazing up into mine seduce me and my lips find their way to hers for another long, sweet passionate kiss. Our intimate moment culminates and provides us with multiple opportunities to intimately touch, caress, and explore each other's bodies. Oddly, I'm finding it difficult to think about getting cock as I replace those thoughts my make-believe lesbian fantasies in my mind.

While our hips are moving back and forth in unison, Kimberly squeezes and tightens her pelvic muscles around my cock. All the tight, warm feelings caressing my cock increase my desire to orgasm inside her. Then, suddenly, everything seems like it's moving in slow motion. My cock explodes, filling her with my cum.

As I cum deep inside Kimberly, I crown the moment with a long, passionate kiss that melts her heart. Exhausted, I collapse over on top of her, panting to catch my breath. Her heart is beating and pounding in her chest as heavily as mine. Our final kiss might have been amazing, but it's her words that follow it that really crown the evening for me.

"I love you so much," she whispers, coiling her loving arms around my waist while she continues to squeeze my cock with her pelvic muscles.

"I love you, too," I reply, starring down into her bright, blue eyes as my cock quivers inside her, oozing with cum.

"It's been a while since anyone has made me feel special like you have," she admits, running her fingers through my long, red hair that's dangling in her face.

"No one has ever made me feel the way you make me feel," I confess, kissing her softly on the lips to express my gratitude.

As the night progresses, we laugh and cut up well past midnight and eventually end up cuddling together into the wee hours of the morning like true lovers. I'm content and, what I've been searching for, I feel like I have finally found it with Kimberly. She makes me happy and a relationship with her really seems possible. At least, I'm starting to believe that.

After we crawl up under the satin sheets to snuggle and call it a night, headlights shine into my bedroom. I pay it no mind until the sound of a car door opening and slamming shut spooks me. Then, heavy lumbering footsteps pound on my front porch as they make their way to the front door and pause.

"Who's here?" Kimberly whispers, rolling over as I crawl out of bed.

"Shh...," I whisper, placing my index finger over my lips as I glance out the bedroom blinds to find Kryss' red Mustang parked in my driveway.

"Open the door, Ashleigh!" Kryss hollers, pounding on my front door with his fist, "I know you're in there."

Kantarii
Kantarii
192 Followers