A Slut's Triangle Pt. 19

Story Info
Ashleigh ventures into Brenda's all-girls party.
2.4k words
4.75
9.7k
3

Part 19 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kantarii
Kantarii
193 Followers

It's nearly 9pm. by the time I walk out of the house with my purse, heading to my car. I'm not really running late; it's just that Kimberly left for the party early, that's all. She's overly excited about exploring her sexuality at Brenda's all-girls party. I'm just as eager to get to the party, but I'm mostly curious as to what it'll be like to be around a bunch of women all-dolled-up instead of out chasing cock.

Pausing for a second to unlock my car, I notice Rick's sitting out on his front porch. He's a nice, lovable guy who still keeps his hair cut really short like when he was in the Army. He and Stephanie separated after he came home from active service, leaving him to raise and support their daughter April alone. Normally, I'd hang out with him and listen to some of his old Army stories. Unfortunately, tonight is an exception. Besides, it's my birthday and Brenda is expecting me at her party.

"Hey, Rick," I holler, waving my hand to him.

"Hey, Ashleigh," Rick greets, waving in return.

"Where's your daughter April tonight?" I ask, opening up my car door.

"She's out Christmas shopping with her boyfriend," he explains. "Are you heading out, too?"

"Brenda invited Kimberly and I to a party," I begin, resting my arms over the top of the car door, "but I'm running behind so she left before me."

"I thought I seen Kryss' Mustang following her up the street," he reports, leaning over his porch railing.

"Fuck!" I blurt, diving into my car.

"Hahaha... You really shouldn't tempt me like that wearing a tight leather skirt," he jests, stuffing his hands into his pockets.

"That sneaky bastard," I mumble, tossing my purse into to passenger seat.

"Is something wrong?" He asks, walking down the steps.

"Not at the moment," I answer, fumbling with my keys to start the car, "but I've got to go before something happens."

"If there's any trouble, just call me," he offers, pausing beside my car when I close the door. "I can't stand his ass."

Rick's older brother was killed by a drunk driver while he was deployed overseas in Afghanistan. Then, his best friend was killed in action when he came home for his brother's funeral and it tore him up on the inside pretty bad. He doesn't have a lot of friends so he's protective of the ones that he does have.

Despite what all life's thrown at Rick, he's resilient, having never once complained about the hand that he was dealt. I admire that. Still, I hate to rush off and leave him so abruptly. Another time, another place and I might've slept with him as well like all the other guys I've been with, but out of respect I didn't.

Anyway, after backing out of my driveway, I race to Brenda's house. Kryss is up to no good and he's going to cause trouble at the party - I just know it. Calling Kimberly or Brenda to warn them won't do any good. By now, they're probably too busy to answer the phone. I just hope and pray nothing bad happens before I get there.

My lingering feelings subside when I finally arrive at Brenda's house on the other side of Atlanta. I'm relieved to see Kimberly's Honda Civic parked out front as I circle the block a couple of times looking for Kryss' Mustang. Thank God he isn't here. It's probably too risky for him to cause trouble a the party with so many people around. As soon as I drive around back to park my car, Kryss starts texting me.

"So the cunt didn't invite you to her party," Kryss' text reads.

"You're not at home either," his second text reads, drawing a response from me.

"What business is it of yours?" I reply, clenching my iPhone in my hand.

I probably shouldn't have replied to Kryss' texts, but they were spooking me and not giving me a clue on where he acutially is. The best I can figure out is that he either followed Kimberly to Brenda's party or just long enough to see if I was riding in the car with her. More than likely, he drove back to my house after I left for the party.

"I want to know where you are," his text demands.

Kryss must really think I'm fucking stupid. He doesn't want to know where I am. He wants to know why he seen Kimberly's car leaving my house. Two can play at this game.

"It's my birthday," I reply.

"I'm hanging out with Derek," I add, lying to conceal my whereabouts.

"Bullshit. Derek went up to Backstreet with Allen and Joey," his text beams back.

"Then, drive up here and see for yourself," I bluff, hoping that he doesn't call them to verify my story instead.

Kryss doesn't reply to my last text. He has to be furious, but I don't care. I doubt he's assuming that Kimberly is sleeping with me, but he might be wondering if I told her about him and I sleeping with each other behind her back. Either way, the last thing I want is for him to come to the party and start trouble. Convinced that I sent him running off on a wild goose chase, I get out of my car and walk around to the front of Brenda's house.

Motion sensors trip the lights on the front porch as soon as I approach the steps. Before I can knock, the door opens and I'm greeted by a young woman with long, light brown hair and hazel eyes. She's wearing nothing more than blue satin and black lace lingerie, a matching garter belt, and a pair of black pantyhose with high heels.

"Hey, c'mon in," she greets, stepping to the side as she invites me into the party with a smile. "I'm Sheila."

My heart is thumping in my chest as my anxieties surface. Before venturing inside, I sweep my eyes through the party, taking in all the sights and smells bombarding my senses. It's hard for me not to stare, but nothing could've ever prepared me for what's going on at the party. Then again, it's not everyday I see two women sitting on a sofa, topless, and French kissing each other either.

"Well, don't just stand there," she insists, spanking me on my ass with the palm of her hand, "go have some fun."

"Uh - uh, sure," I stutter, struggling to keep my voice as feminine as possible.

"Clothing is optional - just so you know," she hollers, closing the door behind me.

A sweet smell of sugar and cinnamon fills my nostrils as I wander around through the crowded, dimly lit living room. While I scan the crowd for looking Kimberly, I get the impression that I don't really belong at the party being a transvestite. Still, it's too late to have second thoughts now.

Brenda's party is like nothing else I've ever seen before in my life. There's at least a dozen women mingling just in the living room. Some of them are dressed in tight, black leather outfits, faux leather catsuits, and even corsets with leather mini skirts; but not many. Most of them are stripped down, wearing nothing more than skimpy, satin and lace lingerie. A few of them are even brave enough to walk around naked and strut their assets.

"How do like the party so far?" A lady asks walking past me, holding her friend's hand.

"It's off the chain, crazy," she replies, sipping on champagne as they disappear into the crowd.

"Would you like a piece of chocolate?" A woman suggests, tapping me on the shoulder.

"Huh? Uh, no thank you," I reply, trying not to stare at her naked body. "I'm good."

"How about some champagne instead?" she offers, handing me a glass.

"Thanks," I reply, hiding my curious eyes behind the glass as I sip the champagne.

"I'm Amber. Just holler if you need a refill," she adds, sashaying her hips as she walks away to cater to the other women at the party.

"Hahaha... Amber - that's a lovely name," I chuckle, mingling deeper into the party. "It suits her considering she's naked."

Sipping on my champagne, I wander from room to room searching for Brenda and Kimberly. None of the doors in the house are closed or locked, allowing everyone at the party to mingle freely. I like that, but it's keeping my curiosity in overdrive.

An overpowering smell of weed hits me as soon as I walk into the kitchen. I would've thought the back porch would be a better place to smoke weed and eat pussy, but apparently I'm mistaken. The countertops and island are filled with women making out with each another.

Amongst the women that are hanging out in kitchen, I happen to recognize Malena. We met at the hospital weeks ago and I'm surprised to see her at Brenda's party. Wedged between another woman's legs, she's naked from the waist up, kissing her.

"Hey, Malena," I greet, interrupting her intimate moment. "I didn't expect to see you here."

"Hey, Ashleigh!" Malena exclaims, turning around with her arms draped over the other woman's shoulders. "Where's Kimberly?"

"She's around here somewhere," I answer, leaning against the doorway light headed from the stout smell of weed, "probably hanging out with Brenda."

"Brenda came through here a little while ago to smoke with us," Malena remarks, fondling the other woman's breasts and nipples, "but Kimberly wasn't with her."

"Hmm... That's odd," I remark, resting my hand on my hip. "I thought for sure she'd be with Brenda."

"Well, if you find her," Malena begins, rubbing and fingering the other woman's clit, "y'all should come hangout with Sarah and I for awhile."

"Yeah, I haven't had a chance to meet her yet," Sarah adds, squeezing her breast together.

"We might just do that," I reply, bowing out gracefully to let them continue what they were doing.

The kitchen may have been fairly typical for any party that I've ever been to but, in the dining room, I'm in for a real surprise. There's a stripper dancing around a metal pole. Except for a studded-leather corset she's wearing and a leather thong in her mouth, she's nude from the waist down. Several women are swarmed around her, watching her performance as she whirls around the pole, rubbing and grinding her pussy against the pole with a leg raised in the air.

"Ohhh - ohhh," she moans, fondling her breasts and nipples as she twirls around, dragging her long hair across the floor.

It's a wonderful show, but my cock begins to twitch in my panties, threatening to blow my cover. Before someone notices the bulge underneath my leather skirt, I walk away to hide it, unsure of how they'd react with a sissy at the party. Eventually, the feelings pass and I can move around freely without worry.

The moment is short-lived. The smell of sex and lavender incense from a nearby room arouse me all over again. Sounds of women giggling and moaning fill the room, suggesting several women are engaging in a huge group orgy. Curious, I peek into the room long enough to see if Kimberly is in there, then move on. It wouldn't be so bad if my cock wasn't pressing up against my tight, black leather skirt.

Paranoid, I head for the nearest room that I'm hoping is empty. Two women with bath towels wrapped around them giggle as I rush pass them and into the bathroom. As I slam the door shut behind me, I lean up against it to barricade myself, looking for a little solitude.

I couldn't have picked out a worse place to hide. In the garden tub, there are two women enjoying a bubble bath garnished with rose petals, playfully touching each other's breasts. Surrounded by temptation at every turn, my birthday is turning out to be a nightmare trying to hide my erection.

"Holy shit!" I blurt, sinking my ass to the floor, hiding my erection behind my knees.

"There's room in here for one more," One of the women teases, lathering bubbles on her breasts.

"Yeah, c'mon in," the other woman agrees, giggling. "We don't bite, at least, not too hard."

"Uhh - sorry. I didn't know the bathroom was occupied," I apologize, coiling my arms around my knees, pretending to act casual given the circumstances.

"Oh, it's occupied alright," she teases, resting her soapy breasts on the edge of the tub, studying me. "I'm Rhonda and this is my girlfriend Tracy."

"Amber said Brenda came in here," I fib, squeezing my legs together.

"Amber - now, she's got a sexy ass," Tracy remarks, splashing the bathwater as she stands up. "I'd love to eat her pussy."

"Brenda came in here a while ago to get something out of the closet," Rhonda recalls, rubbing her hand up and down Tracy's wet legs, "but she didn't stay long enough to socialize."

"Did you check upstairs?" Tracy asks, wrapping a towel around her wet body as she steps out of the tub. "If she's not there, then she's out on the patio."

"Hahaha... Now, there's an idea," Rhonda suggests, giggling as I stand up from the floor. "The patio sounds like fun."

"You must be Ashleigh?" Tracy inquires, walking towards me.

"That - that would be me," I stutter, shying away from her.

"You don't have to hide yourself around us," Rhonda assures, stepping out of the bathwater. "Brenda told us all about you before the party - everyone actually."

"Yeah, it's cool," Tracy assures, cupping her hand under my chin. "For a guy, you make me jealous with how gorgeous you look."

"That goes double for me," Rhonda adds, bending over as she towel dries her hair.

I chit chat with Rhonda and Tracy for a little while until the bulge underneath my skirt disappears. Even though they're both funny and accepting of who I am, I'd really like to find Kimberly and Brenda. After bidding them farewell, I leave the steamy bathroom and head upstairs.

When I venture upstairs looking for Brenda and Kimberly, I discover it's mostly quiet and vacant. It's just as I suspected; the party is being held entirely downstairs - ironic in a sense. Just before I decide to head back downstairs and checkout the patio, I hear laughter and voices coming from one of the rooms. It's the only room at the party with a closed door - well, partially closed.

God only knows what I'd be getting myself into if I barge into the room unannounced like I did in the bathroom. Tip-toeing down the hallway, I peek inside the room. In the bedroom mirror, I can see a reflection of two women on the bed - it's Brenda and Kimberly.

Kantarii
Kantarii
193 Followers