A Slut's Triangle Pt. 20

Story Info
Ashleigh watches Brenda and Kimberly have sex.
2k words
4.62
9.5k
3

Part 20 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kantarii
Kantarii
194 Followers

Candlelight flickers from inside Brenda's bedroom, mimicking my beating heart. The aroma of French Vanilla incense drifts into the hallway, stimulating my senses even more. Hidden from view, I stare in awe through the half opened door at both Brenda and Kimberly on the bed together.

I should just turn around, walk away, and let them enjoy playing with each other. There's more than enough that's going on downstairs in the all-girls party to distract me for a little while until they're through having fun. Still, the thought of watching them in the mirror is setting my curiosity ablaze - so much so that I just can't walk away - I have to watch.

Together, they're so sensual and sexy, touching; adoring each other's gorgeous bodies. In a way, it makes me wish that I could be either one of them at this very moment. Truthfully, I'm a little jealous the way they're making it seem so natural, as if it isn't a big deal.

"Is this really your first time?" Brenda asks, unhooking her bra and tossing it into the floor.

"I've kissed a woman before," Kimberly begins, waddling on her knees towards Brenda in the center of the bed, giggling. "does that count?"

"I want this to be special for you," Brenda promises, circling her fingers around her face, then cupping them up under her chin.

"We should've tried this at the Chamber," Kimberly suggests, lifting her latex halter top up and over her breasts.

"Hahaha... Are you kidding?" Brenda chuckles, fondling Kimberly's nipples with her thumbs, "Justin would flip out if he caught us doing this in the bar."

"I'm surprised Kryss never asked his dad to fire you," Kimberly remarks, squeezing her breasts together.

"Michael won't fire me," Brenda explains, raking her panties off her hips, "I bring too much business into the bar."

"I think it's fucked up that he'd do that," Kimberly adds, coiling her arms around Brenda's waist, embracing her.

"Hahaha... Kryss has already tried to get in my panties with that trick," Brenda explains, tossing her panties in the floor.

"I'm just glad he doesn't know I dumped him for Ashleigh," Kimberly sighs, rubbing the tip of her nose on Brenda's.

"You're better off with Ashleigh, Brenda assures, draping her arms over Kimberly's shoulders, silencing her with a sensual kiss, "trust me."

"Yeah, but there's nothing quite as hot as two women in bed together," Kimberly adds, pressing her body against Brenda's breasts.

"I couldn't agree more," Brenda concurs, gliding her hands across Kimberly's skin to stimulate her erogenous areas.

"You make me so hot and wet," Kimberly whispers, moaning when Brenda's fingers touch her clit. "I can hardly contain myself at the bar."

"Hahaha... I can tell," Brenda remarks, fingering and rubbing her clit, giggling. "It's not like you can hide it."

"I've dreamt about this moment," Kimberly confesses, closing her eyes. "I can't get it out of my head."

"Just because we work together," Brenda begins, French kissing Kimberly, "doesn't mean we can't have fun outside of work."

My cock is quivering underneath my tight leather skirt. There's no reason for me to be paranoid or hide my erection now. I'm actually even tempted to touch myself just watching them caress, fondle, and kiss on each other. Strangely, though, it kind of feels wrong watching them but, damn, it's so fucking hot at the same time.

"Your breasts are so - so beautiful," Kimberly whispers, dagging her fingers over them, "and your nipples - they look like gumdrops."

"Would you like to taste them?" Brenda whispers, rubbing and fingering her own clit, "I'd love that."

"Hahaha... Is that an invitation?" Kimberly teases, wrapping her lips around one of Brenda's nipples to suckle it while she caresses her other breast.

"Ahh... God, that feels so fucking good," Brenda moans, rubbing her hands up and down Kimberly's waist.

When their intimacy progresses to a certain point, Brenda collapses over onto her back and spreads her legs apart. It's a silent invitation for Kimberly to explore her body with her tongue. Snatching off her halter top, Kimberly tosses it into the floor. Then, she crawls in between Brenda's legs on all fours.

My jaw drops and my eyes bulge. It's hard to contain myself watching their innocent playfulness morph into something that's so beautiful and sexy. Kimberly isn't shy or as hesitant as I was when I had my first few bisexual encounter - far from it.

As Kimberly's busy hands glide across Brenda's skin, touching and caressing her erogenous areas, her moans deepen and intensify. Then, she glides her fingertips over Brenda's inner thighs, getting more sensual and intimate with her touch. Her subtle body language lets Kimberly know when it's time to go down on her.

From my hidden vantage point, I can't tell if Kimberly is kissing, licking, or nibbling on Brenda's pussy. However, the reflection of her sexy ass waving in the air allows my vivid imagination to paint a visual image in my head and draw my own conclusions, filling in the blanks. Nonetheless, Brenda is enjoying whatever Kimberly is doing.

"Ahh... Eat it for me, baby," Brenda moans, fondling her breasts and nipples with her fingers as she squirms around on the bed, "eat it for me."

"Mmm... You taste as sexy as you look," Kimberly moans, raising up her head, then burying her face in Brenda's crotch again.

Kimberly looks like she's having so much fun going down on Brenda as she eats her pussy. Strangely, the thought of using my iPhone to video record their sexy display of affection crosses my mind. It sounds like a great idea, but it might not go over well with them.

"Ohhh... Oh, my God!" Brenda shrieks, arching her back as she pushes her clit up against Kimberly's tongue, "I'm going to cum."

Brenda is even more vocal than Kimberly and it has an effect her actions. Hell, it's turning me on and making me horny just listening to both of them go at it. I can just about visualize Kimberly's tongue dancing and parading around on Brenda's clit, eating her pussy like a juicy piece of fruit.

Surprisingly, their intimacy escalates and morphs again. This time, Brenda coaxes Kimberly onto her back and slings her leg over her belly. Then, she thrusts her saliva drenched pussy into Kimberly's face. After burying her face in Kimberly's crotch, she shares in the oral pleasure, teasing her clit with a hungry, flickering tongue.

"You eat pussy so good," Brenda pauses, fingering and rubbing Kimberly's swollen vulva. "It makes me want to cum all over your beautiful face.

"Ashleigh showed me a couple of tricks." Kimberly credits, swirling her tongue in circles around Brenda's asshole, then tongue fucking it.

"Ahhh... I see," Brenda moans, raising her head up to look over her shoulder. "I've got a few trucks of my own, too."

Bundling multiple sensations together into one massive sensual feeling for Kimberly, Brenda reciprocates in kind. While she's busy using her thumb to rub small circles around and around on Kimberly's clit, she slips her finger into her tight ass to finger fuck her. Then, as if that weren't enough, she goes to work with her tongue, eating Kimberly's pussy with a hungry tongue. All the intense sensations push Kimberly over her climatic tipping point.

"Ahhh... Don't stop! Please, don't stop!" Kimberly shrieks, arching her back and pushing her head into a pillow. "I'm going to cum."

What's really fascinating is there isn't a power struggle for control or dominance between them. Their every touch, caress, and loving kiss is willingly reciprocated in kind, keeping my curious eyes glued upon them. I get the feeling this isn't going to be a one time fling between them as friends.

"Ohhh... Oh, my God!" Kimberly shrieks and moans. "I'm coming - I'm fucking coming."

I'm jealous, but that might not be the right word to describe my feelings. As they roll and tumble on the bed taking turns being on top, I study their every move. It's hard to restrain myself as I watch them knock the pillows into the floor and mess up the bed, eating each other's pussy with such voracious enthusiasm.

Cautiously, I push the bedroom door open a little more for a better view, hoping not to draw their attention to my presence. My eyes bulge as their hot, steamy oral sex session transforms itself again. This time, it's something a bit different, something so incredibly sexy.

Perspiration drips from Brenda's hair and forehead as she crawls on top of Kimberly. Pinning her to the bed, Brenda strokes her pussy back and forth against Kimberley's swollen vulva. It kind of looks like she's dry humping her the way she's rocking back and forth, grinding her pussy up against Kimberly. Whatever she's doing, Kimberly is really enjoying it.

"Ahhh... I love the way you're making me feel," Kimberly moans, rubbing her busy hands all over Brenda's silky, smooth skin.

"I have toys I can use," Brenda remarks, grinding her pussy against Kimberly's vulva faster and faster, "but this feels so much better."

"Ahhh... Fuck the toys," Kimberly moans, pulling Brenda closer, embracing her.

"Oh, my God," Brenda moans, slowing her motions as she reaches her climax, I going to cum on your pussy."

While she's having her orgasm, Brenda leans down and sensually kisses Kimberly on her lips. Then, she rolls over on the bed beside her. I'd like to barge into the room and jump on the bed in between them, but this is their moment of fun - not mine. Still, their loving affection for one another is driving me crazy. Caught up in my wishful thinking, I'm startled by someone tugging the chains on my corset.

"Oh, Jesus," I whisper, resting my hand against my chest. "You scared the shit out of me."

"Were you doing what I think you were doing?" Amber whispers, putting her hand on her hip.

"Uhhh -uh -," I stutter, backing away from Brenda's bedroom door, staring at her naked body.

"You were," she whispers, squeezing the bulge in my tight, leather skirt, giggling, "and probably thinking about touching yourself, too."

As Amber drags her fingertips across my tight, black leather skirt, my face blushes. I can feel the warm, wet spot in my satin panties where I've been leaking pre cum. Thankfully, she doesn't decided to reach her hand up underneath my skirt and feel it for herself.

"I - I couldn't -," I stutter, leaning my back against the wall as Amber walks past me with her serving tray, "I couldn't help myself."

"Well, are you going in there to have some fun with them?" She whispers, sweeping her eyes over me, waiting for my answer.

Amber's question leaves me speechless. For such a simple answer, I don't know what to say without putting my foot in my mouth. At the moment, I doubt a six inch stiletto heel is going to feel the same as a hard, throbbing cock would.

"Hmm... Maybe I should jump on the bed with them instead," she teases, knocking on the bedroom door, "and show you what you're missing."

"Come in," Brenda hollers, siting up on the edge of the bed with Kimberly by her side.

"I brought three glasses of champagne like you requested," Amber utters, looking back over her shoulder, giggling, "and someone with a - hmm... a little secret."

"Well, now," Brenda coughs, crossing her legs, gazing out into the hallway.

Amber definitely put me on the spot. After mustering some courage, I enter Brenda's candlelit bedroom. Somewhat timid, I can feel everyone's eyes in the room weighing on me, studying me.

When I sit my purse and iPhone down on Brenda's chest of drawers, I don't bother to glance at the screen to check to see if I have any missed texts. This is one time that I probably should've looked at the screen. It definitely would've given me a clue of what's taking shape beyond my sight.

"You're not hanging out at Backstreet with Derek," Kryss' first missed text reads.

"After I crash Brenda's party, I'm coming to find you're little, sissy ass," his next missed text promises.

Kantarii
Kantarii
194 Followers