A Slut's Triangle Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kantarii
Kantarii
194 Followers

"Mmm... You're ass is warm - and so tight," he moans, gliding his hands over my pantyhose, caressing my thighs.

"You feel good inside me," I sigh, wigging my ass from side to side.

I miss having a warm cock - a real, warm, hard cock - sliding in and out of my tight, little ass. It feels good buried deep inside me. However, just sitting down in Rick's lap is enough to set my mind on fire with worrisome thoughts - ones that I'm afraid might tax my relationship with Kimberly. Just as fast as they surface, I either dismiss them or suppress them. Either way, they're taking a toll on me. Ironically, at this point, I'm along for the ride.

Raking my hair over to the side, I lean over and kiss him, pressing my soft cock into his warm belly. Then, I slide my hands off the sofa and rest them on his broad shoulders for leverage, lifting myself until my ass glides up his shaft. When I ease myself back down into his lap, I repeat my motions over and over again until I have a nice, fluid rhythm.

"Ahhh... Ahhh...," I moan and gasp, flexing and tightening my ass around his cock as I bounce up and down in his lap. "Oh, my God."

"You definitely know how to make a guy feel good," he praises, gazing up into my eyes.

"That I do," I agree, rubbing my hands across his chest, admiring his muscle tone.

The experience is probably doing wonders for Rick, but it's only making it that much harder for me to give up getting dick forever. It's also not offering me the type of closure I thought it would. Nevertheless, those very thoughts and feelings are more than enough to silence me.

"You got quite," he says, raking the hair from my eyes. "Is something wrong?"

"Uhhh... No - not at all," I fib, pausing to sit all the way down on his cock, smiling, "I was just thinking about some other things."

"You're really beautiful," he gushes, dragging his fingertips back across my cheek, "and your bright, green eyes - they're amazing - and so alluring."

I'm afraid to even mention what's all going on in my head to Rick because it might ruin the sexual experience for him or have him thinking it's his fault - and it's not. Anyway, my vague comment triggers him to do something totally unexpected. Before I know it, he's wrapping his hands around my ass cheeks and pulling me up close to him, smothering my cock. Then, he stands up from the sofa, holding me up in his arms.

"Holy shit!" I exclaim, coiling my arms and legs around his body, holding on for dear life.

"I've got you," he assures, tightening his grip, "You're not going to fall."

"I wasn't expecting that," I gasp, slapping my hand against my chest.

"You weren't all that specific on what you were thinking about," he reminds, gazing into my eyes, "so I thought I'd try something different."

"It's different," I admit, leaning over, kissing his lips.

At first, Rick's sudden change of position is a real eye-opening surprise that had my heart pounding in my chest. However, it only hints at his assertive nature he's kept suppressed thus far. I'm impressed, but I also assume that he's going to carry me into the bedroom, then lay me down on the bed, and fuck me - but that's not the case.

Instead, he holds me up next to his body and spreads my ass cheeks apart. When I loosen the death grip that I have around his neck, he begins bouncing me up and down on his cock. Then, he starts spinning my body around and around, giving me the ride of my life. It's brief moments like this that make me really wish my ass was a pussy. Ultimately, the strength in his arms begins to wane until he sits me down on the edge of the coffee table, sliding his warm cock out of my ass.

"That was incredible," I sigh, leaning back on my hands to prop up my body. "My head is still spinning."

"It was spur-of-the-moment," he explains, helping me up to my feet, then kissing me.

"So what do you have in mind now?" I chuckle, watching him take some throw pillows off the sofa."

"You'll see," he hints, placing them on the edge of the coffee table, "but you might want to move the candy bowl.

Rick is arousing my curiosity on an exponential level. After I clear the coffee table, he has me to sit down on the pillows and lean backwards until my feet come off the floor, leaving my ass up in the air. Then, I lift my legs up into the air, taking some of the pressure off my back. Once I'm comfortable, I spread my legs, waiting for him to penetrate me again.

"Oh, wow," I approve, resting my head on the coffee table, "this is going to be interesting."

"It should be," he agrees, positioning himself between my legs, then sliding his cock back inside me.

Oh, my fucking God!" I exclaim, gasping as I clench the edges of the coffee table, raising my head.

"I'm not hurting you, am I?" He asks, hooking his hands up under my thighs, sliding me to the edge.

"Oh, Hell, no," I answer, closing my eyes and dropping my head on the coffee table when he begins thrusting.

Rick's short, deliberate strokes, push my body back across the surface of the coffee table as he pummels my ass. Once I've slid too far, he pulls me back towards him. When I tighten my grip to hold myself in place, he starts pounding my tight, little ass even harder, grunting with every thrust in a sexy, primal sort of way.

Suddenly, his hand slides up underneath my leather skirt, surprising me enough to open my eyes and raise myself up on my elbows. Then, his fingers coil around my tiny cock, fondling and playing with me while he's pounding away on my ass. Although it feels really good being touched while I'm getting my ass fucked, I stop him, covering his hand with mine.

"You don't want me to get you off?" He asks, retracting his hand.

"It's not that," I explain, gazing up into his eyes, "but I want to save myself for Kimberly."

Rick doesn't seem upset by me turning down a hand job or not wanting to cum. He's actually fairly understanding of my wishes, but it isn't the only thing that I've noticed about him so far. He's also pretty quick to change positions, keeping things rather interesting - I really like that.

After helping me up to my feet, he leads me over to the wall next to the loveseat and lifts up my leather skirt. Nudging my shoulder, he coaxes me into bending over against the wall while he positions himself behind me. When I arch my back to offer myself to him again, he slides his warm cock back inside my tight, little ass and wraps his hands around my corset.

The pictures hanging on the walls rattle each time my body bangs and slams up against it, his balls slapping against my skin. Using my elbows, I brace myself and bury my head down in between my arms while he pounds my ass with longer, full strokes. By the time he starts panting, my whole body aches, my legs feel as if they're going to buckle and collapse under me.

"Are you close?" I inquire, resting my forehead against the wall.

"No - not really," he pants, smacking my ass cheek with the palm of his hand. "Do you want me to cum inside you?"

"I doubt you're going to get my ass pregnant," I joke, wiggling my ass, inviting him to smack it again.

"We can't have a lot of fun trying," he jests, smacking my ass cheek again.

"Ohhh...," I yelp, wiggling my ass even more.

I feel like a naughty, little slut each time Rick smacks my ass, sending shivers racing all the way up my spine. Closing my eyes, I arch my back even further, stroking my ass up and down his warm cock. When my legs can't take anymore, I slide across the wall, collapsing over on the loveseat with my feet hooked over the arm.

I feel so empty - so hollow and needy without his cock filling me. My whole body is trembling and shaking but, then again, I haven't had this much dick in a while - nor this good. Although I'm exhausted, I'm happy with how things have turned out with him thus far. Still, I'm ready for him to cum - ready for him to fill my ass with his warm, juicy load.

After raking the pile of clean laundry into the floor, I bury my head into the cushion like an ostrich. Then, I fold my arms around the top of my head, leaving my ass up in the air, waiting for him to start pounding my ass again. It's not exactly doggie-style but at the moment it's the best I can do as far as holding myself up so he can fuck me.

Instead of sliding his cock back into my ass to pound it some more, he does something totally unexpected. Kneeling down behind me, he spreads my ass cheeks apart. Then, he starts eating my ass as if it were a pussy, rimming and tongue fucking me until it's all sloppy wet back there.

"Ahhh... Oh, my God," I squeal, squirming all over the place, pushing myself back against the tip of his tongue.

"I knew you'd like this," he says, pausing his tongue, then sliding his finger into my ass.

"Jesus Christ!" I exclaim, pushing my forehead deeper into the cushion, wiggling my body.

"You know, for some odd reason," he begins, finger fucking me, "you make me want to try things I've never given much thought to."

Rick's tongue is amazing, but when he finger fucks me, I start leaking. Hell, at this point, he could shove his fist up my ass and fuck me with it and I wouldn't object. Anyway, by the time he starts eating my ass again, there's no way to hide how good it feels.

Slipping my hand between my legs, I wipe the pre cum oozing from my cock. An insatiable urge to touch myself hits me again when I lick me finger clean. Although it's really tempting to play with myself, I push myself up off the loveseat, leaving my feet hooked over the arm.

"You must be wanting some more," he implies, standing up on his feet.

"I want you to cum," I beg, glancing back over my shoulder, wiggling my ass to entice him.

"Hmm... I guess there's no fun in getting some dick unless you're willing to go all the way," he jests, spreading my ass cheeks apart.

"My point exactly," I add, hanging my head in between my shoulders, waiting.

After teasing my sloppy, wet ass with the head of his cock, Rick slides it inside me. When he wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me back towards him, holding me in place. Then he starts pounding my ass harder than before until my soft cock is flopping around between my legs.

"Ohhh... Ahhh..., Ahhh..,." I moan, glancing over my shoulder, watching him work me over with his thrusting hips.

"I'm close - so close," he pants, smacking my ass with the palm of his hand as his balls slap against my skin, "but I think I got you too wet."

It's too bad Rick's stamina is starting to wane and give out. He's got some good dick - some extremely fucking good dick and I don't want to crawl up off it. At least not until I feel warm cum oozing out of my ass and onto my balls. He deserves that for the wonderful ass fucking I'm getting. Still, the thought of sucking him off ass to mouth gives me goose bumps because I want him feel special and swallow for him.

"Let me try something," I suggest, crawling off his cock, then rolling over into the floor.

"Are you wanting to change positions again?" He asks, stroking his cock.

"You'll see," I promise, sitting up on my knees and raking strands of my long, red hair over behind my ears.

My whole body is trembling as I waddle on my knees over to Rick, giving away my intentions. Coiling my hands around his legs and thighs, I hold myself up as his hand glides over the top of my head. Then, he wraps it around the back of my it, guiding my open mouth towards his throbbing cock.

Although I'm exhausted, I'm still greedy when it comes to getting some dick - not that there's anything wrong with being greedy. Gazing up into his patient eyes, I wrap my lips around his beautiful, sexy cock. Then, I drag them slowly up it as I work my hand up and down the base of it, savoring the taste of myself on his cock.

"Ahhh... That feels good - so - so good," he moans, rubbing my head with his fingers.

"I want you to feel special," I explain, pausing lips to lick to tease the head of his cock with my tongue.

"No one has ever made me feel this special - not like you," he assures, touching my cheek with his fingers.

Inspired by his tender, loving touch, I suck his cock with renewed enthusiasm, bobbing my head up and down, faster and faster until it's saturated with my saliva. When his moans get louder, I tighten my lips around his throbbing cock, dragging them over the head of it. Then, I work my wet lips further and further down his shaft until I'm deep throating him.

"Mmmm.... Ahhh... "Don't stop," he moans, resting his hand on my head, "I'm going to -"

It's not much of a warning, if any at all, before Rick's hard, throbbing cock explodes inside my mouth, plastering my throat with cum - but it's okay - I love the taste of warm, salty cum. As I seal my lips around his shaft, I suck it dry until his beautiful, sexy cock is clean. After it's all gone, I collapse on my back, then roll over on my side.

Closing my eyes, I lay motionless on the floor daydreaming, licking my lips and savoring the residue until I catch my breath. By the time, I open them up again, he's getting dressed. My heart sinks as I watch him button up his pants, expecting him to leave like everyone else has after they got what they wanted from me.

"Would you let me take you out to dinner?" He asks, gazing down at me, zipping up his blue jeans.

"Uhhh... Sure," I answer, sitting up and leaning against the front of the loveseat, "but I need to freshen up some before leaving.

"Take your time," he says, slipping his tee shirt over his head, pulling it down over his chest.

After slipping his shoes on his feet and kissing me, Rick turns and heads to the front door, leaving me more thoughts to scorch my mind. He's out the door long before I even bother to stand up and adjust my leather skirt. When I do, the room feels like it's spinning - but not because he fucked the Hell out of me - it's the fact he made love to me and treated me with respect.

On an emotional high, I stagger all the way to the bathroom to freshen up. Touching up my makeup, I take the extra time to make sure everything is picture perfect. Once I'm done, I spray a hint of perfume on my neck and turn out the light, heading back to the living room.

A loud, rumbling sound of a Harley-Davidson motorcycle fills the house just as soon as I sit down on the coffee table. Hurrying to finish, I slip my panties on, then my ankle-high boots, buckling the leather straps. Before rushing out the door, I toss my iPhone into my purse and sling it over my shoulder.

"Hop on," he says, holding the bike up with his foot, gesturing with his head as I approach.

"You didn't want to ride with me?" I inquire, pausing beside the motorcycle.

"The weather is nice," he replies, handing me a helmet, "so I thought you'd like the idea of wrapping your arms around me."

"I was just thinking about that," I jest, putting my purse in the bike satchel, then slinging my leg over the seat.

Once I'm situated, I coil my arms around Rick's waist, hugging him. Then, he revs the engine and eases off the break, taking us out onto the road. As we zip down the streets of Atlanta, I tighten my hug around his waist, enjoying the adrenaline rush as the wind whips against my pantyhose and flows up under my leather mini skirt.

In no time at all, we pull into a local restaurant - nothing fancy, but certainly not cheap either. In a sense, it's rather romantic, at least to me. To my surprise, he insists on paying for our meal even though I offer to pay for mine. Then, he drives us over to Victoria's Secret and buys me some new lingerie. It's very nice and sweet of him, but I can't help thinking that he feels obligated for some reason or another. When the sun finally starts going down, he takes the scenic route home.

"That's a beautiful sunset," he says, hooking his helmet over the handle bars as I dismount the bike.

"Oh, wow, it is beautiful," I admire, staring out at the distant horizon, letting my mind wander.

"I don't know about you," he begins, studying me as he dismounts the bike, "but I really had a great time with you."

"I did, too," I add, retrieving my purse from the bike satchel, slinging it over my shoulder.

"I mean that," he adds, taking off his black leather jacket.

"I know you did," I reply, pausing to kiss him on the cheek, smiling as I pull away.

"Maybe we can do this again sometime," he suggests, coiling his arm around my corset, leading me to the front door.

"I think I can manage that," I reply, fumbling with my keys to open the door, pondering what I just said.

"I'm surprised Kimberly hasn't made it back by now," he remarks, following me into the house. She's going to miss a great movie."

"Not only that," I add, turning on the lamp, "but I want to give her Christmas to her at some point tonight."

"What did you get her," inquires, collapsing onto the sofa and folding his foot up over his knee, "if you don't mind me asking?"

"I got her an engagement ring," I answer, sitting my purse on the entertainment center. "I'm going to propose to her."

My comment shifts and dampens the mood before I realize it. Rick seems heartbroken and a little depressed, quickly losing his train of thought. I can see it within his eyes as soon as I reveal my intentions, leaning down to turn on the TV and DVD player.

In a way, feel responsible for his feelings as he reverts to silence. I knew what it would be like for him once he crossed his sexual boundaries with me. On the inside, I'm just as heartbroken and depressed as he is, fighting against my own internal conflicts because he's a really, great guy to be with.

No, I'm lying to myself. Rick is everything I've ever dreamt about finding in the perfect guy and yet so much more, going well beyond just sex. Honestly, I could actually see myself not only married to him, but also having a lasting, meaningful relationship despite my desire to put the past behind me. Still, he shouldn't feel as though it's his fault or that he did anything wrong - because he didn't. If anything, he did everything right with me.

"Well, if things don't workout for you - ," he sighs, lowering his gazing eyes.

"I get what you're saying," I console, sliding a movie into the DVD player.

"I know," he adds, fidgeting his foot. "It's hard to find someone who cares about me the way you do."

"I'm sorry, Rick," I empathize, picking up the remote, "I want to give my heart to Kimberly."

"And you should," he encourages, stretching his arm out across the back of the sofa. "She treats you really good in ways I can't.

"That she does," I concur, collapsing down on the sofa next to him, "but it doesn't mean that we can't fool around or have sex, at least up until -"

"I can live with that," he interrupts, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "There's so much I'd love to explore with you."

"Like?" I ask, looking up at him.

"Oh, my imagination can dream up quite a bit," he explains, pulling me closer to him, perking my interest, "but I'd love to cum inside of you."

"I'd really like that," I admit, laying my head on his shoulder.

"So which movie did you put in for us?" He asks, reaching over and turning off the lamp.

"I put in the movie 'It'," I answer, starting the movie, crossing my legs lady-like.

As the last bit of sunlight fades away, the TV screen becomes the only source of light. Once the movie starts, I toss the remote over on the coffee table and snuggle up to Rick's warm body, rubbing my hand across his firm chest. My mind begins to wander, thinking about him.

"You should ride up to the Chamber with me one Friday night," I suggest, glancing up at him.

"Why is that?" He asks, taking his eyes off the TV screen.

"There's someone there I'd like you to meet," I explain, slithering my hand under his pants, searching for his cock. "Her name is Amber.

Although Rick seems to be pondering the idea, he never gives me a definite answer, leaving me to assume that he might ride up there with me at some point. Instead, he unbuttons and unzips his blue jeans, allowing me to slide my hand underneath his boxers. As we watch the movie, I fondle and play with his warm, flaccid cock.

Kantarii
Kantarii
194 Followers