A Slutty Valentine

Story Info
Valentines surprise for a faithful slut.
2.4k words
3.6
16.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tosshhh_
Tosshhh_
314 Followers

A little history about my slut and me. We met 2 years ago in Hawaii. She was born and raised on Island and I frequent for surf trips. I became enamored with her immediately and after some correspondence convinced her to fly across the sea to be my live in fuck toy. We genuinely love and respect one another and outside the realm of our D/s relationship we have a healthy well rounded love. What began as simply a master slave dynamic has since evolved.

It was set to be our second valentines day first as a real couple. I elected to book us a rather extravagant outing at a spa and resort, all inclusive. I booked the nicest room in the resort as a treat for my sluts faithful service for the last 2 years. The evening began with early check in, Our room was beautiful and had been strewn with rose pedals by my instruction. On the counter was champagne on ice and a pair of matching robes.

My slut immediately stripped giving me a show of her remarkable curves. Her voluptuous bubble butt, her big bouncing boobs, her pink nipples, long blonde hair and green eyes. She is a 27 years old perfect beauty and she is all mine. I'm a 28 year old firefighter, 6ft tall, with muscles and a big dick. I work on the side and she wants for nothing. She hurriedly dawned her white robe that did little to hide her remarkable figure.

I changed into my robe as well providing comic relief to my slut as I did battle with my growing dick. My big brazen cock obscenely tented my robe threatening to free itself at any moment. We hadn't much time to spare so we set out to guzzle our champagne in an effort to be on time for our massages.

Once buzzed we set out for our massages. We walked past the beautiful lady at reception my slut and I arm and arm. My cock hung bulbously out in front of us causing snickers from both my slut and the receptionist. I strode steadfastly determined not to acknowledge my obvious erection.

An hour of bliss went by quickly as my masseuses hands wandered aggressively. My cock lost very little of its ambition as my hot masseuse roamed dangerously close to my veiny protrusion outlined by the thin sheet. I got a sense the massage had taken a turn as the lady began brushing my cock with every trip up and down my legs. By the end of the massage I was throbbing and rigid.

The massage ended unceremoniously and the door opened to my slut, naked being pampered by two women in the lounge section of the spa. This area was communal and another couple were timidly seated beside her their eyes roamed over her proud nude body. I quickly closed the distance between her and myself and wrapped her in a passionate embrace. My cock strained beneath my robe as I felt the naked warmth of my sluts oily scented body against mine.

I had an almost ravenous need to pulverize my sluts pussy then and there but I restrained myself. We elected to savor our spa experience in the sauna. The older friendly couple joined us in the sauna in there matching robes. They took their seats next to myself, my throbbing cock and my stark naked minx. We all made casual conversation in an effort to cut through the sexual tension in the room.

All efforts to quell the tension proved futile as my slut shimmied and flaunted her mesmerizing curves. Before long there was two tented robes in the sauna and a heavy sexual tension. We finished up our spa day and made the short walk back to our suite. My cock was always a stride ahead of us due to the enticing view into the deep cleavage of my sluts parted robe. Another knowing glance at the pretty receptionist and we were back at our room.

I could barely contain my self the moment the door parted I almost threw my slut onto the bed. She sprawled on the bed an evil glint in her eye, she spread her legs wide and played with her clit egging me on. I took that as a challenge so I positioned my pulsating pillar at her clenched pussy. I fucked and fucked, I was a possessed man with a desire to use my sluts reddening pussy until I had nothing left.

The veins from my cock spread across my body until the final vein on my forehead bulged wildly. This was an athletic endeavor my hips were a blur as I slap, slap, slapped against my sluts hungry cunt. My sluts moans echoed through the halls our headboard banged against the wall contributing to the composure. Sweat poured down our faces and necks beading on her bouncing tits.

My orgasm crept up my flexed legs, It continued to tingle its way through my ass and shiver towards my heavy balls. It was building as it traveled up my shaft and finally erupted into my sluts flush cum cavern. I pumped splurt after spurt into my straining moaning whore until I collapsed. We laid motionless basking in our sweat and musk a puddle of satisfaction.

We recovered for the next hour drinking champagne and wine. I went into my bag of tricks and pulled chocolate syrup and whipped cream out. As our jacuzzi filled with water we licked the condiments off each others bodies. I could tell my slut appreciated the sensuality of the night. She had grown so accustomed to the rough treatment she so craved. Every lady deserves some pampering even a sub slut like her.

Our bath was drawn and we sank into its warmth together. Our champagne glasses never became empty as we made our way through 2 bottles in the tub. We made love slowly in the tub enjoying the sensory overload of the ambiance. My slut piped up "Daddy thank you so much for taking such good care of me I really feel appreciated, I just wanted to let you know I love you and I love all of this but..."

She paused with a coy smile on her face as she rocked desperately on my big dick. "Well its just that I am kind of craving a really rough fuck, like really rough maybe before we go to dinner, I just want you to destroy me, I want my pussy to be sore the rest of the night, just wreck me, use me like a whore really push my limits." She didn't need to tell me twice and I had a plan for just such an occasion.

I stood from the water and retrieved a small blue pill from my wallet. I have the stamina of a 28 year old but for such an occasion I wanted to really do some damage. I downed the pill along with the last of the champagne. I made a call to room service and ordered two cocktails for us. By the time the drinks had arrived the pill had kicked in, My cock was a maroon color as I answered the door.

I answered the door naked to the blushing receptionist whose eyes were fixed wide eyed on my huge red member. I closed the door and then turned back towards the bathroom to retrieve my slut. I entered the bathroom and the look on my sluts face went from a beaming smile to a trance like state as her eyes traced the veins in my impossibly throbbing cock. I strode to her and entered the water standing above her.

She knew her place and immediately began throating my cock. Aggressively she impaled her face on my cock trying to impress me by not needing the aid of my hands. She gagged several times in her effort to swallow my hog but failed to rise to my expected pace. The time had come to help her accomplish her face fuck and I grabbed her hard by the skull. I pushing my cock in too the base and then withdrew to the tip. I thrust as far and as fast as my fat cock could manage in her twitching throat.

After several minutes she pushed off me to gag up a long train of viscous saliva. I continued my skull fuck without a moments pause and again after some time stretching her throat she pulled off me to yack up champagne and saliva in a sticky trailing glob. I hastily grabbed her by the throat and slammed her against the wall behind her and squeezed her neck hard.

I paused to admire the mascara running down her face before reaching for the newly opened bottle of champagne. I shook the bottle and then sprayed it at her face. the bubbly mixture covered her face as she sucked air from gaps in the constant flow. I released her throat and pulled her by her feet till she was on her back legs spread in the tub. My sluts beautiful face was just at the water line her eyes and nose barely above water. I plunged my pharmaceutically enhanced cock into her gaping cunt.

With each heavy thrust into my sluts greedy pussy the water would form a wave and plunge my sluts face under the water. With each recoil she would have a second to poke her nose out from the water to suck in air. So I found my rhythm and began my long escapade of beating my sluts pussy into the porcelain. My slut had a look of panic and utter satisfaction as I built speed. The more erratic movement of the water made the opportunities to breath more sparse and were now accompanied by gulps of water.

The pill I had taken made my cock ache with a need for orgasm but it was a slow build. I fell into a zen like state basking in the moment feeling as if I would be ever approaching orgasm never to achieve it. The sensations were amazing, The beautiful golden light, The warm water splashing everywhere, The dizzy buzz from the champagne, The warm tight grip on my aching cock and then the frantically thrashing slut beneath me gasping for air beneath the water.

As I expelled all my frustration on her gripping pussy I wrapped my hands around my sluts neck and pulled her face above the water. She gasped her eye lids heavy exhausted by the ordeal. I gave her time to breathe but continued my attack on her pussy. I yelled at the slut "you want to give up cum dump?" Her eyes widened and she shook her head no at me. I then plunged her head beneath the water and held her there enjoying the silence as I ground my cock deep into her.

I left her down there until she began to struggle and then pulled her annoyed to the surface. "Look slut I'm trying to cum so hold your breath and let me focus your gasping is distracting." As I said this a smile broke out of my character but I quickly corrected. With that I again plunged her head under the water with force. I pressed her skull into the hard bottom of the tub and rocked my cock deep inside her as I approached orgasm.

Once more she had to come up for air but I had no patience for her incessant breathing and quickly plunged her back down sensing my impending ejaculation. Knowing I was near we both knew my slut would have to dig deep and stay put. I quickened my pace working myself slowly but steadily to orgasm. Just before I reach climax I withdrew from her cunt and maneuvered myself up her body. Without missing a beat or allowing her up for air I plunged my cock into her throat. Bubbles escaped her lips as I plunged my cock to the hilt in her submerged face. I fucked into her face cunt until I had dumped all my cum into her.

Once I had enough time to thoroughly enjoy my orgasmic high I pulled her limp body to the surface and out of the tub towards the bed. I noticed we had flooded the floor of the bathroom with nearly 2 inches of water with my furious fucking. I threw my slut onto her back on the bed she landed with a thud. I reached for the whipped cream again and looked down at my cock which was still rock hard twitching leaking precum. I stuffed the can in my sluts mouth and filled her mouth with whipped cream then shoved my cock down her throat right behind it forcing the fluffy white mixture down her throat. I repeated this process several times ignoring her coughs and gags.

I then pulled my cock from her mouth and shoved it back in her pussy which being well used accepted it to the hilt readily. I reached for the chocolate syrup and squeezed a heavy stream up and down her body lingering on her face for a while. I poured a heavy long torrent of syrup onto her face and hair coating her as I mercilessly pounded her gushing pussy. I again grabbed the whipped cream and sprayed it wildly all over her.

I again approached orgasm as she struggled to wipe the syrup from her eyes. I pounded harder and harder focusing on the slam against her clit. I knew it was coming so I dug deep and fucked her with a force that would chop wood. Finally after what felt like the longest climax of my life I withdrew from her and beat my cock at her aiming my jet right at her chocolate covered face. I erupted adding to the coating on her face buckets of cum splattered onto her until I was completely done. My slut was a filthy mess of chocolate whipped cream and cum all the way down to her glistening gaping red puffy cunt. A smile could be made out beneath the chocolate encasement on her face.

I told my slut not to move and reached again into my bag of tricks. I pulled hand cuffs from the bag and cuffed her to the bed. "Wait here Ill go get towels the clean up." I got dressed and headed to reception to book our dinner for the evening. The receptionists eyes darted continuously from my eyes to my still protruding cock. After our plans had been made for the evenings romantic outing I turned towards the bar area. Before I found my seat at the bar I turned back towards reception and added "Oh and one more thing can you send someone to clean up my room, I am ashamed to say I made quite the mess."

Tosshhh_
Tosshhh_
314 Followers