A Slutwife's Consummation

Story Info
Atlas watches his wife used on their wedding night.
1.7k words
3.91
16.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The newlyweds held hand in hand as they walked down the hallway on the top floor of the Hotel. Atlas decided months ago; without Peyton's knowledge, how they would consummate their vows. His requests were simple when he confirmed their reservation. His devious thoughts ran rampant as he confirmed a top floor suite, away from any guests, with duel king-size beds. Peyton had no idea her first night with her husband would be the night she consummates her vows as the star CumDump.

The two had met in a "Cuck" chat room in the underworld a few years back. Peyton's post was simple and straight to the point, "Cuckoldress looking for a stag." Atlas has always been a stag looking for his Fuck-Toy princess. He's dominant, direct, calculated, and loves to share his pussy. She's his good girl, his princess, his wife. They love their kink! He encourages her to be the Slut she's been needing to release. Usually, Atlas enjoys her used when he's not around. He loves to hear all the details while he reclaims his princess when they cross paths again. This night was special, this night he needed to be with his wife.

Standing outside the door Peyton could hear voices coming from inside the suite. Looking at her husband confused, he slid the key card in the door. Looking in her eyes he opened the door, "after you my dear." The lights were dim as Atlas followed behind her. The scent of cigar wafted in the room as the curtains softly blew in the wind. The clink of ice cubes and laughter rang as the strangers sipped their drinks. Three men were sitting around a table in the corner playing blackjack with a bottle of Maker's Mark on the table. Squeezing her husbands' hand tight, smiling from ear to ear, asking; "what is this"? Using his dominant tone, he gives his wife a set of instructions. "I've set out what I want you to wear for me tonight. It's over there on the bed, put on everything." Without hesitation she submitted immediately. Walking towards the bed with the train of her dress dragging across the floor, she excitedly gathered up her new outfit. Knowing she's about to be relentlessly used for her husband, she knew she had to look perfect for this special occasion.

As Peyton got ready, Atlas sat down and kicked off his shoes. He slipped off his jacket and loosened his tie, he had the guys poor him a stiff drink. Sitting down in the corner of the room away from the noise, he gathered his thoughts trying to soak in he's a married man now. Sipping his strait Bourbon, one of the guys from the table handed him a cigar in celebration. They had become close friends over the last few months planning the evening without Peyton's knowledge. Oddly enough, all three bulls were brothers: two of them twins. The twins were older than their brother; in their forty's, and the youngster barely broke thirty. All three were bachelors, enjoying life serving the cuckold lifestyle. Atlas always preferred Payton fuck men with big dicks. It's a preference for him, not a requirement. He loved seeing her choke, gag, and gaped whenever possible. Some would say he probably has "issues" by the amount of time and energy he fantasizes about it. All three of the bulls met his requirements he knew would be suitable for his wife; fit, big dicks, and experienced. Atlas and Peyton established immediately that humiliation and degradation was not their kink. The big dick bulls Atlas preferred had absolutely nothing to do with what he was lacking.

Sitting in his chair directly looking at the door his wife would be coming out of, Atlas toiled in his fingers a collar he was about to lock around his wife's neck. The three bulls cleaning up the mess around the table was nothing more than a distraction from the nerves Atlas felt for his wife. As she slowly opened the door, Atlas snapped his fingers at the bulls to quiet down so he could enjoy his wife. Peyton was nervous as she walked slowly towards her husband. The scent of his favorite perfume filled the room as time stopped and everyone stared. As the three stood staring at her, Atlas locked eyes with his wife. Smiling at each other, he stood up meeting her in the middle of the room. Standing face to face he leaned in kissing her deep as she touched her husbands face. He slid his hands over her bare ass in her black lingerie, squeezing tightly pulling her into him. Moving to her neck she rolled to the opposite side as he bit down like a wolf whispering; "you're a good girl." She stood eye to eye with Atlas in her favorite heels, and her fishnets were about to be torn the fuck up. As she looked down shyly, he placed around her neck a collar he specifically picked out for her. Locking it, he placed the key in his wallet. Atlas could smell her pussy as she dripped for the dick she was about to fuck. Looking over his shoulder, the bulls were ready for his vixen. Dick in hand waiting for the word.

"Get on your knees" Atlas demanded as he stripped down to nothing but a pair of boxers. Taking position in his chair, he looked over at the men; nodding to commence the consummation. She dropped to her knees as they huddled around her. Without a formal introduction Peyton opened her hands and mouth like a trained Slut. Taking the closest one in her throat, she reached out for the other two. Grabbing them she began to stroke as she sucked the other down her throat, Atlas sitting afar reached in pulling his dick out. Pleasuring himself as he watched his wife get undressed by the three bulls, he now calls friends. Closing his eyes, he listens intently to his wife choking on cock as he began to face fuck her. Atlas loves the sounds of sex. Dripping wet pussy, choking, gagging, and of course balls slapping against his Fuck Meats pussy. Seeking relief from his throbbing cock, he opened his eyes to her mouth full. The other two were eager to get at her as they stripped her DD titties out. Grabbing them, spanking lightly she turned and took the next one down her throat. Atlas watched as Peyton got lost in the scene, Atlas knew she wanted a proud Daddy. She took turns on all three of them like her life depended on it. She was thirsty, her inner lioness was coming out fiercer for Atlas more than he'd ever experienced.

They got her up off the floor and laid her on her back. Her head hanging off the bed she took that dick like the CumDump title she proudly carried. Grabbing her head, he used her throat as a flesh light as another straddled her, facing her feet. Grabbing her legs holding them open, his brother slid in. Atlas closed his eyes again as he relaxed with his dick in his hand. Stroking to the sound of his wife's wet pussy getting slammed. He listened as the bed slammed against the wall as they spit roasted the fuck out of his wife. As he stroked, Atlas caught himself mumbling "yes, use my Fuck Meat."

Switching her position, they knew Atlas wanted her full. As one of the bulls laid on his back, they had her sit down on him facing his feet. Filling her ass, another pushed her feet to the air as he filled her pussy. Atlas watched as they gaped his wife, stroking harder to every sound she made. Watching as they stuffed her holes while the third stood over her face filling her throat. Atlas loved the way his wife sounded when she gagged. Drool dripped down her chin onto her titties as they slammed her so hard her titties bounced. Atlas found relief when one of the bulls pulled out soaked from his wife's cunt, forcing her to suck it off him while the other took his place. Slamming her hard, Atlas sat and watched as his load dripped down his leg.

Atlas loves when his slut is creampied. The satisfaction of feeling another mans load inside his pussy while he reclaims her is the culmination of the kink. Putting her into position, they had her kneel on the edge of the bed. Her pussy hanging off, they tied her down by her wrists. Peyton knew what this was. She knew she was to be used for her Daddy. She knew it was time to fulfill the consummation of their marriage. With her head down, arms stretched to each bed post she eagerly waited to be used. One by one they violated her holes, stretching her out wider than she's ever been stretched. The other two standing back stroking as they each took turns on his CumDump. Atlas could feel himself getting hard again as he watched them slam into her. The sound of their balls slapping against her bare skin while they relentlessly used her was the highlight of his night. One by one they dumped their loads in his slut. As each one finished, they quietly slipped out the door.

Atlas sat there staring at his wife tied down, soaked, like a filthy Cum Rag. Her mascara dripping down her face, her hair ratted up, and her pussy bright red and swollen. He had never loved her as much as he did in that moment. Cum oozing from her holes as it dripped down her thighs onto the bed. He sat there speechless for a moment catching his breathe as she lay there like a broken angel waiting for her reclaiming.

Standing up, licking his lips like a lion feeding on his prey. He knelt behind her licking her cream filled cunt as he started to reclaim his wife. Peyton loved being reclaimed. She loved feeling her man clean her filthy cunt before he used her for his purposes. Sucking her soft lips as she rocked, he cleaned her back to perfection. He would never forget looking over at the clock as warm cum slid down his throat while tasting his wife for the first time. 11:11, time to make a wish!