A Small Apartment vs. A Hot Mother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,746 Followers

"So...how was school? Are you ready for college?" my mother asked turned her head to the left as I sat down beside her. I hoped she couldn't see how hard I was.

"Oh, it was alright," I said squirting a blob of lotion onto my hand, "as ready as I can be Mom," I said trying to keep my cock from flinching as I applied the lotion to her smooth skin. My breath went still as I felt a small hand in my pants. Those fingers felt wonderful around my swollen cock. The need to cum apparent on my face as I looked down to find it was my mother jacking me off.

"Relax," she mouthed, "you need this," she whispered as her hand ran down the length of my shaft. As I continued to work down her back, I could tell her breathing had changed. "Lower, my legs will burn if you don't treat them too."

"Was my own mother getting aroused at jacking off her own son?" I asked myself as my hands worked down her left leg. My fingers accidentally skimmed along her labia. The soft erotic moan I heard that escaped her lips made my cock swell as her thumb kneaded my head. As I looked down between her legs, I saw the material of her bottoms getting darker. I was flabbergasted that my mom was getting wet. What was I to do with this information? I pondered that question as I worked my way up her right leg.

The hard squeezing of my cock brought my attention back to my mother's face. "Don't you cum yet," she whispered low, "you have something else to work." My eyes went wide as my mother lifted her hips up slightly pulling aside her bottoms exposing the most perfect cunt I have ever seen. 'This wasn't what a woman my mother's age pussy looks like,' I thought to myself as I recounted all the porn stars I've watched, whose pussies in my opinion kind of looked like roast beef. No. It appeared as if it was that of a teenagers. "Go on. It's only fair you get me off too." I could tell even with the dark sunglasses she was staring intently at me. "You have done this to a girl before haven't you?" my mother asked I shook my head. The smile I saw on her lips chilled me to the core. "Here. Let mama help you," she said reaching down taking hold of my greasy hand. Taking two of my fingers showing me how to play with her as her other hand kept me from blowing my load. Watching as my mother nodded as my middle and index finger slipped inside her hot tight hole.

"Faster!" She mouthed as her hand went back to work on my cock. I was at a loss for words at that moment. I thought the day couldn't get any stranger than it already had, but it appeared I was wrong. God. I don't think I can accurately describe how my mother's canal felt like. It was hot, wet, tight, yet soft as those folds hugged my exploring fingers. I had no clue what I was doing but my mother seemed to enjoy it. So I kept on until I found this weird odd patch it felt vastly different than the rest of her canal. My newly waken brain needed to know what was it that I found. It needed to know everything about that small round patch. That was when I noticed my mother's body had stilled as I was in the mitts of rubbing that small patch. "Don't stop!" she growled at me, "I was almost there," she bemoaned. I looked over at Joan who was looking the other way wondering why she wasn't saying anything. It was oblivious what I was doing to my mother. I hoped she was asleep. "Come on baby. Make your mom cum on those fingers," my mother moaned like a sex starved woman.

I shrugged my shoulders knowing I was already in too deep to stop now. Plus I really needed to cum and the only way that was going to happen was getting my mother off. There I was three knuckles deep in my mother's cunt, my hand becoming soaked in her hot juices. Mind you this wasn't how I thought moving in with my mother was going to go.

"Mom! I'm going to cum!" I whispered low, so Joan wouldn't hear if she was indeed listening to us. My mother did something I thought she would never do. She rolled over exposing those still perky breasts to me. I'm not ashamed to admit I still drool over those tits of hers. She pushed my short leg up to my hip showing the world my raging hard-on. My heart hammered in my chest as my mother's lips neared the head of my cock. How those brown eyes of hers looked up at me as my head inched into her mouth. My nerves were on fire as my mother rolled her tongue across my head. My body shuddered as I felt my cum bubbling up as her hand worked my shaft. I was in a state of bliss as my spunk surged forth filling my mother's mouth. Yet the look I saw in her eyes made me wonder. The moan that followed as she drank down my hot seed, I swear I almost had a hard-on again.

After that well the hour or two I spent in the pool was kind of lack lustered. I just couldn't get the fact I made my own mother cum on my fingers. Then the thoughts began to form. As I laid on the couch that night. The thoughts of her on her knees sucking me off, me between her legs tasting that delicious peach, hearing those same moans as I ram my cock into her hot snatch. Then the strangest thing happened for a week after the pool incident my mother shut herself within her own room when she wasn't at work. When I tried to talk to her about what happened she would just locked herself way in her room. So I decided it was probably better if I just dropped it. However, I did worry about what we did had made her hate me. Yet that didn't stop the thoughts of my mother riding my raging cock. In truth. It just made the dreams all the more frequent. During that long silent week I could have sworn I would have awoken to morning wood given the perverted dreams I was having. Yet when I awoke around late morning. There wasn't a hint that my rod had arose during my slumber.

It was a Monday of my mother's second week of avoiding me. When I awoke that day, she had left a note for me. Telling me Joan needed help with something. Ever since I had moved and especially after what happened at the pool. Joan and I have been flirting hard with one another. Well, it was more like Joan flirting with me and me just standing there like a drooling idiot. But I digress. After taking a quick shower beating the thoughts of my mom out of my head and grabbing a bagel on my way out.

"Ah, finally awake I see," Joan said from the walkway above me. My bagel fell from my mouth as I stared up at her. Her short skirt allowed me to peer up her dress at her naked snatch. From the wicked smirk I saw on her lips she had planned this all out. Yet my eyes couldn't or wouldn't pull away from those pink soft puffy lips of hers. Instantly, I felt the cock I had already drained surge with renewed vigor determined to salute the woman above me. "Mmm...come on Sam. You and I have some hot, sweaty, labor intensive work ahead of us," she said her index finger beckoned me to her. I took those concrete steps in twos and threes. "Eager, aren't we?" Joan cooed her hand ran down my chest before grasping my erect cock, "Well, come along," she said leading me into her apartment.

"S-so what is it you need me to do?" I asked my voice cracking as I stood in the center of her living room. My Adams Apple bobbed as she locked the door behind her.

"My dear boy I think you already know," Joan said reaching underneath her skirt playing with herself, "can't you hear how fucking wet I am? How my pussy wants and needs you to fuck it with that cock," she said pointing at my tent. "Go on. Let me see it," Joan said lustfully, "do you need a little incentive, hmm?" she asked as she started to unbutton her sky blue shirt. My cock strained against my shorts begging to be set free as Joan stood bare chested before me.

"Fuck me!" I groaned as my hands fumble with the snap button of my shorts.

"That is the plan Sammy," Joan said, her tongue licked the corner of her mouth as my cock sprung free from the elastic waistband of my underwear. "Oh my," she said fanning her face as my rock hard cock pulsated with every beat of my racing heart. "Well, then I think I won't be needing this, now will I?" Joan asked pushing her skirt off of her hips. The sight that was taking place before me, the goddess I had masturbated to for years stood naked before me. I wondered what I've done in a past life to be so fortunate. My instincts took over one moment I was standing there the next I was sucking on those heavenly tits. Her giggle didn't stop my hungry mouth. "Yes, Sam, suck on those tits baby," Joan moaned softly as her hand caressed the back of my head. I wanted to touch everything, to know everything, to make this woman howl out my name. "Fuck yes!" Joan howled as I plunged two fingers into her hot slit. She wasn't lying she was indeed sloppy wet. I can't remember how long I sucked those tits or how long I fingered Joan for. I do recall a great surge of juice flooding down her legs.

"My turn," Joan growled hungrily pushing me back into the recliner behind me, "mmm...just look at that cock," she cooed as she grabbed the base of my cock, slapping it against her cheeks. I watched as strands of pre-cum arching off her skin with each slap.

"God damn!" I cried out as that hot mouth wrapped around my cock. I not ashamed to admit it I almost came then. How it felt well...it's hard to explain given how it was my fourth blow job ever. If I had to rank them definitely my mom, then Joan, Melody, and my girlfriend when I was twelve.

"Oh, you like this old woman's mouth, huh?" Joan asked licking the back of my cockhead.

"Joan, you're aren't old. You're one of the hottest women I know. Do you know how many times I've...," I stopped myself as those eyes of hers drank every word of mine.

"Go on! How many times you've what?" Joan asked slowly jacking me of.

"Masturbated to you. Thinking about what your mouth, tits and pussy would feel like. I can't remembered the times I've blown my load just thinking about you," I said my fingernails dragged along the fabric as her thumb circled my head while her other worked my shaft.

"Oh, you naughty boy! Using me in such a manner," Joan said teasingly, "So I take it in that dirty mind I've titty fucked you often?" I nodded every nighttime encounter my hand and my rod had with each other did entail a good long titty fuck. I watched on as those heavenly orbs encased my member in that warm smooth skin. "Is this how you thought it would be?"

"Mmmhmm," I voiced trying my hardest to hold back orgasm as my rod glided between her breasts.

"Don't cum just yet I have a far better place to dump that yummy cum into," Joan said wantonly as she increased her pace. God. She was making that an herculean task. "Now," she said licking up the bead of pre-cum, "I think it's time to put this fat cock to better use?" Joan asked looking up at me. I nodded vehemently, I so wasn't going to pass this up. "Good," Joan purred as she rose. Taking me by the hand pulling me out of the seat, before she took my place. Draping her legs over the armrest, spreading her moist labia showing me that glistening interior. "Now grasp that cock and fuck me silly like you always did in your dreams." I took a moment to savor the sight before me. I could tell no one has ever looked at Joan as I was doing at that moment given her blushing cheeks. "Sammy don't look at me like that," Joan said bashfully. I felt my heart in my throat as my head neared her entrance. This was the moment of truth. I was about to lose my virginity; and how many guys can claim it was to the woman he had fantasized about your entire high school years.

"Oh god! Mmm...yes," Joan moaned as I slowly inched my cock into her hot canal. I wanted to remember how my first cunt felt like, to always recall how those folds wrapped my manhood in their warm embrace. Her hands gripped my shoulders as I bottomed out. "Fuck you're so deep, Sam! I love it!" Joan howled in joy, "now fuck me!" she growled. I wouldn't learn until later that she hasn't had sex -- since she had moved into the apartment complex a few years before my mom -- due to the messy divorce she went through. Man was she ever tight. I thought about every horrid, nonsexual, even my naked father to stave off my climax. "Yes, fuck yes Sam! You're going to make me cum!" Joan squealed after ten minutes of my frantic pumping. "I... cu... o.. ...d," I wondered if she was alright as her chest heaved, her diaphragm convulsed. "Fuck!" Joan screamed out locking her legs around me. Her folds put a death lock on my cock as she slammed her womanhood down the entire length of my shaft. "Don't stop!" Joan begged as she pulled on her nipples, "make me cum again on that fucking cock!" she growled like a woman possessed. I didn't know if I could ride out another one of her orgasms without blowing my load. Joan most have seen that to as she reached up, taking hold of my chin. Those hazel eyes of hers drew me in as I loomed ever closer to those tantalizing lips. "If you have to cum soil that pussy, Samuel. It's okay I didn't except you to last past my first orgasm. Get me to my second one and we'll come together," Joan said before wrapping her arms around my neck pulling me in the last few inches. As we came together, I never knew something so sweaty, so laborious could feel so divine.

"I do hope to see you the day after tomorrow young man," Joan said lewdly standing in her doorway, "I would hate for my day off to be spoiled when my pussy wants another ride or two on that cock."

"I wouldn't miss it," I said waving to her as she closed her door.

"Bravo! Bravo!" Ms. Atwater said sticking her head into her open window, "I haven't heard that woman moan like that...in ever!" her grey stormy eyes zeroed in on my crouch. "Kind of makes me wonder what you're packing in there," she said her crooked finger pointed at my groin.

"Oh, just a eight inch snake Ms. Atwater," I said smiling at the elderly woman.

"Oh my!" she said fanning her reddening face. "You hear that Boris!" I heard her call out to her cat as I walked down the stairs. "You come back and show me sometime."

"Okay!" I yelled, which would be so weird standing before an seventy-year-old woman, or so I thought. However, that all flew out of my mind as my cell phone chirped as I neared my mother's apartment door. As much as I loved having Joan's smell on me. I didn't think my mother would have approved. Opening up my message app as the apartment door swung open. I stopped in my tracks as Melody was spread naked across my bed. I knew she had taken it herself given the selfie pole in the photo.

"Sammy, I'm so lonely here!" Melody texted adding a pouty face to it. "See look at this pussy and tell me you don't want to fuck me?!" Door groaned as I pushed it closed while staring at my naked stepmother. Then came another one of her kneeling on my bed, her right hand cradling her right breast while her tongue flicked out to teased her nipple. "Don't you see how well I would look riding that cock baby?" Then came another one this one was of her presenting her ass to the camera, spreading her lips letting me see into the deeps of her canal. I looked down at my protruding cock, while my mind had no wish to fuck her my cock, however, saw it in a different light. "Sammy, show me it. I need to see it, please?!" I sighed hoping if I did, she would leave me alone.

Tossing my clothes into the hamper by the door. I snapped a few pictures of my junk. Sending it off to her preying she be content with that. Setting my phone down on the counter by the sink before turning the shower on. I jumped in surprise as a knock came on the door.

"Sam?" my mother said cracking open the door.

"Yeah?" I said hoping she couldn't see my naked body, nor my protruding cock in the bathroom mirror.

"When you get out, I need ask you something okay?"

"Sure Mom," I said. How I just wanted to thrust open that door and show her my cock again, to ask if she wanted to suck on it again or something more. Yet I couldn't do it no matter how much I wanted it. I knew if I did that it would destroy our relationship. I had no wish of doing to that to my mother. So I beat down my feels to the deepest, darkest part of my mind. Hoping that it wouldn't show it's ugly horny face again. Wishful thinking I know. Yet there I was stroking my cock as I stood underneath the shower head thinking about me lifting my mother onto the counter. Running my fingers along her slit. Teasing that clit of hers as she held onto me begging me to shove it into her.

"Sammy?" my mother said opening the door wider this time. I don't know if she could see me, but damn I could see her. While her catering outfit didn't show a whole lot. With my horny mind it didn't have a problem picturing her topless.

"Yeah?" I said turning my back to the shower head, so she wouldn't hear me jacking off as I stared at her in the mirror.

"Listen, I can't wait for you to get out. I hope talking like this is okay with you."

"Sure Mom. You know I always enjoy talking with you," I said. Wait. Was my mother blushing at that? I couldn't be sure, but it did appear so.

"Umm...a big client just came in and I'm understaffed at the moment. I was hoping that you could help me out tomorrow afternoon?" I was close as I looked at those lips of hers remembering how they felt. "Sammy?"

"Sorry Mom, what is it I'll be doing?" I asked prolonging the time I would have to jerkoff to my mother.

"Oh, nothing much just carrying around a serving tray of appetizers. The guy that normally does it decided to quit on me yesterday. I know this is you last summer free from the bustle of college, but I do hope you can help me out."

"Sounds easy enough," I said, wondering if I was bold enough, "plus I get to spend the night with a beautiful lady." My mother's hand flew to her mouth. She was definitely blushing and hard too.

"Well...I'll bring a couple of uniforms home and see which ones fit you. Thank you, Samuel, you don't know how much this helps me."

"Mom," I called out as she started to shut the door.

"Yes?" I heard a little quiver in her voice.

"It's never a problem helping out my beautiful mother. If you need me to help out with the bigger events while I'm here. I'm more then glad to," I said containing my moan as rope after rope of cum shot out striking the shower door. My mother didn't say anything I assumed she had to rush back to her shop to prepare for tomorrows event since she was shorthanded. So I thought nothing of it as I went back to showering.

"Sammy! Come help me with the stuff in the car," my mother said sticking her head into the apartment when six o'clock rolled around.

"Okay," I said tossing the remote aside as I got up.

"Grab those," she said pointing to the three uniforms hanging in the back of her car, "I brought some food home. I thought you might like to taste what I normally make for these things."

"Mom," I said opening the car door, "if it's anything like what you normally make then I know it be delicious." There it was again that blushing as she ducked into the back seat for the tray of food.

"Come on. I want to see how they look on you before you eat," she said shyly brushing back her hair. "Now, you go in there and change," she said pointing to her room. I went through them seeing which one was about my size. I had to take the pants of one and the white catering shirt--that kind of reminded me of the shirt Bruce Lee used to wear--from another. I knew I had to wear an undershirt tomorrow night given how the polyester/cotton blend itched like crazy.

"Can I come in yet?" my mother asked through the door.

"Sure, I'm decent." She moved me directly underneath the overhead light. Her hands ran down my arm seeing were the cuff ended. Then as she stood before me, she slowly and I mean slowly explored my chest feeling every muscle I had, before tugging on the hem of the shirt. I saw this mischievous light in her eyes as her fingers slipped into the waistband running them around the circumference of my body. Then down my right leg see if the length of the pants were too long or to short, nodding to herself when she was satisfied. Her hand ran up my inner thigh brushing against my rod. She repeated the process on my back, I had to fight back the goosebumps as her fingers ran up the back of my legs. My eyes flew wide as my mother grabbed handfuls of my ass.

soul71
soul71
6,746 Followers